FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > location

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone know how to allow a Samsung galaxy A5 android phone location to be detected by fab?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any luck? I'm having the same problem

I don't have a Samsung but I was having the same problem, I downloaded a new web browser (Firefox) and everything works fine now, you should give that a try.

By *ySweetLadyWoman  over a year ago

London

You’ve probably done this already but have you checked your privacy/location settings?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A lot of users have reported location settings problems with Samsung and other mobiles on fab, whilst it may work on other sites.

You can delete your location saved history data within your phone. It's probably best to turn GPS location off, clear the historical data and to then close the browser. When reopened, reactivate GPS location settings again. May also help to switch phone off and on again. Other forum posts for Mobile via a search also have other pointers.

As someone pointed out, downloading a different web browser may fix it - there are now a lot of them. You'd need to check app permissions for each one, to include location. Some browsers let you give permission for location info per site too. You could also experiment viewing the site in desktop view, rather than the mobile app, so see if any difference.

Yup all sorted

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Yup all sorted "

If you read this again, to help other users in future, was there a specific solution that got it sorted?

Yeah no worries I checked my privacy/location settings and cleared all

» Add a new message to this topic