FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Photo verification

Photo verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm trying to create a couples account but it insists on photo verification.

How have others managed to create their accounts and bypassed this until able to update pictures?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I'm trying to create a couples account but it insists on photo verification.

How have others managed to create their accounts and bypassed this until able to update pictures?"

You can't bypass this step. You need to photo verify as a couple before your account is activated. I had to fo this on this account as single. I've also had to do it as a couple. Make sure you follow the photo veri rules.

I thought that might be the case but there are so many new accounts that don't have this

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I thought that might be the case but there are so many new accounts that don't have this "

Can't speak for the other new accounts which aren't photo verified. There's normally a good reason for being asked to though. Easier just to do it in the first place tbh.

By *019ReadyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Possibly because you already have a single female account & using the same IP address? I have no idea but this maybe why?

Our account was active before we photo verified.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can send both photos separately providing you follow the photo varification rules.. We did it on our couples profile event though we have our own accounts. We don't live together and only catch up on weekends. Contact admin they are very helpful x

"You can send both photos separately providing you follow the photo varification rules.. We did it on our couples profile event though we have our own accounts. We don't live together and only catch up on weekends. Contact admin they are very helpful x"

Thank you for this x

» Add a new message to this topic