FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Straight or bi sexual

Straight or bi sexual

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iguyandbbw OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Could we please get a button that blocks either straight or bisexual from messaging, like the one blocking single men or women, it would be a god send to lots on here, knowing u will always get a message from sumone u are looking for when they message rather that people who havnt read profiles

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Will lead to alot more people lying about their sexuality to get past filters

Wolverhampton

"Will lead to alot more people lying about their sexuality to get past filters"

People lie about there sexuality all the time on here, saying straight on there profile they message saying I'm bi but I don't advertise it as all the men message me and that it puts women off, they go straight on our block list, i think it will incurage people to be more truthful as they will get more of what they want

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

Stevenage

"Could we please get a button that blocks either straight or bisexual from messaging, like the one blocking single men or women, it would be a god send to lots on here, knowing u will always get a message from sumone u are looking for when they message rather that people who havnt read profiles"

Pointless as a lot know what they are or have no idea of the definition..

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

I'm amazed at the amount of messages I get from straight guys. However most just want oral and just don't seem to mind who's doing it

By *pagafocsMan  over a year ago

Madrid

I think many people lies because it's true if you have bi something in profile (as I do) some woman reject (and I don't really understand why) I was even asked from a couple profile remove your bi side if you want to meet bec if wife see it won't want to meet... So I just have what I should have. Like age I look younger but it's my real age...

This goes into worst so people know many are lying so demand under age just for this and the ones who say the truth are penalised

Wolverhampton

"I think many people lies because it's true if you have bi something in profile (as I do) some woman reject (and I don't really understand why) I was even asked from a couple profile remove your bi side if you want to meet bec if wife see it won't want to meet... So I just have what I should have. Like age I look younger but it's my real age...

This goes into worst so people know many are lying so demand under age just for this and the ones who say the truth are penalised"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think many people lies because it's true if you have bi something in profile (as I do) some woman reject (and I don't really understand why) I was even asked from a couple profile remove your bi side if you want to meet bec if wife see it won't want to meet... So I just have what I should have. Like age I look younger but it's my real age...

This goes into worst so people know many are lying so demand under age just for this and the ones who say the truth are penalised"

I have had a fair few women message me on here and I am openly not straight. This in combination with the amount of ladies on forums who say they dont care if a guy is bi, really shows it is not as bad as you think with women rejecting. They, quite rightly, value honesty more than anything, so be honest any guys reading that are hiding

» Add a new message to this topic