FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Cuckold/hotwifing forum

Cuckold/hotwifing forum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man  over a year ago

salisbury

I see there's camping, politics, and motorbikes, any chance, on fabswingers, that we could have a forum for lovers of cuckolding, wife sharing and hotwifing? Would save pissing about with kik groups..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

"I see there's camping, politics, and motorbikes, any chance, on fabswingers, that we could have a forum for lovers of cuckolding, wife sharing and hotwifing? Would save pissing about with kik groups.."

It certainly gets my vote

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

Never going to happen. People have been asking for this for years and admin never responds. You’re better off using one of the country pages that never get used.

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man  over a year ago

salisbury

"Never going to happen. People have been asking for this for years and admin never responds. You’re better off using one of the country pages that never get used. "

So strange, people having to organise kik groups instead. You'd think fab would do it just to keep them on-site.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Never going to happen. People have been asking for this for years and admin never responds. You’re better off using one of the country pages that never get used.

So strange, people having to organise kik groups instead. You'd think fab would do it just to keep them on-site."

I know.. driving people off the site..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s about the admin on here took notice of there subscribers? Don’t you think???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s abouttime the admin on here took notice of there subscribers? Don’t you think???

By *iganpairCouple  over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Yea we agree

» Add a new message to this topic