FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Connection not secure

Connection not secure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Flintstones2022 OP   Couple  over a year ago

somewhere near you

Over the past couple of weeks I cannot use the app on mobile signal, keep getting a message saying connection is not secure. Has anyone else experienced this and how do you stop it l, any help will be appreciated thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Have you tried the same connection but using a different web browser? Usually when WiFi works but mobile doesn't, it's age restricted content blocking that the network has turned on. The network removes it when requested.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

From another thread:

"If you go to:

http://www.fabswingers.com/nossl

It’s a special new page which loads over plain unsecured http and you will see whatever message your internet provider is attempting to show

Admin "

By *adylydfordWoman  over a year ago

altinkum

I get that. I just use windrush and its fine

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"Over the past couple of weeks I cannot use the app on mobile signal, keep getting a message saying connection is not secure. Has anyone else experienced this and how do you stop it l, any help will be appreciated thank you "

I've had this! I usually turn off, turn on again and it seems to clear? It also just seems rather random? Confused dot com?

By *aughtyAgendaMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I also experienced the same issue on my iPhone the other day. When I looked into the certificate it was actually an issue with Apple iCloud. I guess this is used to keep your history up to date across devices. It was working again the following day though!

somewhere near you

Still no go, tried the other link given on this post but still can't get on using data network, it's strange as I haven't changed any settings on my phone

somewhere near you

Hi

Sorry to sound thick, what's wind rush xx

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Still no go, tried the other link given on this post but still can't get on using data network, it's strange as I haven't changed any settings on my phone "

It is 99.99% a mobile provider adult block. You have 2 option ring them up and get the block taken off or use a vpn or a browser with a built in vpn. Wind rush is a vpn.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Still no go, tried the other link given on this post but still can't get on using data network"
If you can't get on to the nossl page, can you get onto any web page?

» Add a new message to this topic