FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Do FAB ever respond?

Do FAB ever respond?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having posted a few things on the help, suggestions and comments threads I am yet to see anyone from fab respond to them. Has it ever happened?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

They often do yes, you just may not realise that is actually them responding

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

It’s often Mark you’ll see responding, but they don’t respond to everything, doesn’t mean to say they haven’t taken any notice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes they do, they've replied to me a few times. I think it depends on the seriousness of an issue though.

By *ussex-steveMan  over a year ago

brighton

No

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Not to everything no, but sometimes they do, I've had a reply a couple of times before.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"They often do yes, you just may not realise that is actually them responding "

If that’s the case it’s not a very good response. They really should be responding as FAB and taking customer/members views more seriously and dealing with things in a more professional manner.

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

"They often do yes, you just may not realise that is actually them responding

If that’s the case it’s not a very good response. They really should be responding as FAB and taking customer/members views more seriously and dealing with things in a more professional manner. "

It’s a free site, I doubt there’s an army of admin staff. Most of the people that help run the site are volunteers.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"They often do yes, you just may not realise that is actually them responding

If that’s the case it’s not a very good response. They really should be responding as FAB and taking customer/members views more seriously and dealing with things in a more professional manner. "

We make use of the site subject to the terms and conditions here, which specify the limitations of the support provided. Whilst adding suggestions we may view as generous, it doesn't preclude greater levels of staff interaction with users.

Due to the free to use model, it does mean that customer interaction levels are limited, due to the huge levels of customers coupled with the revenue limitations that this brings,

Staff do review all feedback that is given, with some site improvements being influenced from them.

» Add a new message to this topic