FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Cookies

Cookies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *JJJJx OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Anyone had an issue logging in because cookies aren’t enabled in the browser on their phone? Is this new, and if so do people really want fab cookies on their devices...?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I haven't had an issue with cookies on my phone and I have no issue with fab cookies on my devices either

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No issues here

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

What web browser are you using and has it been updated? Is the browser set via its settings options, to allow cookies? Have you used a different browser and had no problems?

There are obviously many different browsers, for the various operating systems phones have, with standard options for users to configure their privacy settings, especially the cookies. Phones themselves won't typically limit cookie storage, though additional security software might. It will largely be the specific web browser that will dictate your site browsing ability.

If you search on the browser name and operating system, eg Android Chrome, privacy settings cookies, you should be able to find how to check and configure these, so that you can browse and fab cookies will be saved for when you return.

I'm using an android, chromium based browser and haven't had problems this week.

» Add a new message to this topic