FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > New Zealand > wish i had moved

wish i had moved

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ob and angela OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

had to chance to relocate to cc in the south island in 2003 and we wish we had done it now boo hoo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

do you need a hug to make you feel better i hold you tight no problem

Which is the better island to visit? thought they were both to be great??

I'm biased as I spent 95% of my time in the South Island, but it really is stunning, especially down in the South East down in the Fjordlands. You also have both glaciers (Fox and Franz Josef). I was travelling with an ex at the time and we only ever drove during daylight so that we didn't miss any of the phenomenal scenery in the dark.

Spent 6 months criss-crossing the South Island and loved every second of it. Feel homesick for NZ everytime I look through my photos

Agreed, back from NZ and aching to go back. South Island is stunning. North can't touch it.

The areas mentioned before - west coast and south west are stunning as is Marlborough in the north.

South Island for us too ... spent a couple of months touring out there in 2004 with a view to emigrating. I kick myself regularly that we didn't.

What a breathtakingly beautiful country. I'm glad we experienced it - I wish we'd never come back.

Thinking of moving to aukland

"Thinking of moving to aukland"

Auckland is the automatic immigrant's choice but I didn't think much of it personally. It was just 'another city'. I suppose it's good for finding a job but I much preferred the South Island and would have settled in Christchurch if we'd gone out there.

Most of our family are spread between the south and north, so when we fly over we visit both......have found meets in both too, and sorry guys.....north island was alot more filthy. All our love from the UK tho xx

Off to Christchurch in Sept for 3 months to vist a friend i've not seen for 10 years...can't wait

» Add a new message to this topic