FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > New Zealand > south island

south island

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eter77733 OP   Man  over a year ago

west coast cumbria

will be visiting the south island and looking for like minded people,to help show me around with local knowledge.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mudg3rMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Try nzdating.co.nz

west coast cumbria

"Try nzdating.co.nz"

seems as though you have been to NZ.

how did you find the swinging scene and the clubs over here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you are going to the South Island you won't find any clubs to speak of (there used to be one in Christchurch that was destroyed by the earthquakes). Auckland has 2 swingers clubs which are ok.

As a previous poster said, by far your best bet is to use nzdating.co.nz. You will find most of the interest to be in Christchurch, with maybe a few in Nelson too.

There are people around, but not that many!

Good luck - it is an amazing country.

west coast cumbria

"If you are going to the South Island you won't find any clubs to speak of (there used to be one in Christchurch that was destroyed by the earthquakes). Auckland has 2 swingers clubs which are ok.

As a previous poster said, by far your best bet is to use nzdating.co.nz. You will find most of the interest to be in Christchurch, with maybe a few in Nelson too.

There are people around, but not that many!

Good luck - it is an amazing country."

Thanks for your info,you have obviously spend some time here how did you find the country and the swinging scene.

I am in Auckland at the moment which clubs did you visist and what were they like do they allow single guys ?

can pm me more advice.

Peter

By *orthwest_cplCouple  over a year ago

Stretford

Club Sparty in Auckland seems to have closed.

CCK allows single guys on a Weds according to their website - google CCK club Auckland.

There is a BDSM/Swingers venue outside Christchurch - not sure how exclusive it will be and can't remember the name of it.

We didn't go to any of them.

As others have said nzdating is probably your best bet. We were successful on there, but plenty of time-wasters and tyre-kickers too.

Outside Christchurch it's very much a low numbers game. We met guys in Oamaru and Wanaka but no luck at all with couples outside Christchurch.

Enjoy the South Island - it's a beautiful place.

west coast cumbria

"Club Sparty in Auckland seems to have closed.

CCK allows single guys on a Weds according to their website - google CCK club Auckland.

There is a BDSM/Swingers venue outside Christchurch - not sure how exclusive it will be and can't remember the name of it.

We didn't go to any of them.

As others have said nzdating is probably your best bet. We were successful on there, but plenty of time-wasters and tyre-kickers too.

Outside Christchurch it's very much a low numbers game. We met guys in Oamaru and Wanaka but no luck at all with couples outside Christchurch.

Enjoy the South Island - it's a beautiful place."

Thanks for the info

will have to try the clubs in Auckland before I travel unfortunately may be a little quiet as I am only looking for mf and f.

but hopefully things may work out have been speaking to a couple in Christchurch so hopefully meet them in 2 weeks.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went to the club in the city I auksland it was my 1st visit to a swinger club I loved it and found it druma free for guys witch is very rare in a club. Xx

west coast cumbria

"I went to the club in the city I auksland it was my 1st visit to a swinger club I loved it and found it druma free for guys witch is very rare in a club. Xx"

Hi thanks for the info,which club did you visit and when as believe some have closed down now.

» Add a new message to this topic