FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > The governments response

The governments response

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *indy1971 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Brynmawr

Seems to me that nearly all posts are used to have a go at the government and it’s response to the virus

So , why don’t all those that do, apply to the government to become advisers

Or become a MP and then to the cabinet

Either way you can then prove that you know better in these circumstances than the current experts

Let’s face it , dealing with a virus the world has never seen before with no cure or vaccine is easy according to a lot of you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Seems to me that nearly all posts are used to have a go at the government and it’s response to the virus

Either way you can then prove that you know better in these circumstances than the current experts

Let’s face it , dealing with a virus the world has never seen before with no cure or vaccine is easy according to a lot of you "

Are you suggesting that people who don't have enough money to become a professional politician "and then to the cabinet". Should not be allowed to critise government policy?

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"Seems to me that nearly all posts are used to have a go at the government and it’s response to the virus

Let’s face it , dealing with a virus the world has never seen before with no cure or vaccine is easy according to a lot of you "

For some it's all a political game and an excellent opportunity to score points.

For most it's about questioning the government where it seems that things aren't working as well here as they are in other countries or as well as they should be.

The two main examples of that are the provision of PPE at the times and places it's needed and the totally woeful amount of testing that we currently have here in the UK.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Let’s face it , dealing with a virus the world has never seen before with no cure or vaccine is easy according to a lot of you

Are you suggesting that people who don't have enough money to become a professional politician "and then to the cabinet". Should not be allowed to critise government policy?"

Not all MP's are wealthy and certainly not at local level so stop being so cynical

Do you think the government are doing a ‘good’ job ?

Are you suggesting that people who don't have enough money to become a professional politician "and then to the cabinet". Should not be allowed to critise government policy?Not all MP's are wealthy and certainly not at local level so stop being so cynical"

The vast majority of the current cabinet are wealthy or have a wealthy family or spouse

Are you suggesting that people who don't have enough money to become a professional politician "and then to the cabinet". Should not be allowed to critise government policy?Not all MP's are wealthy and certainly not at local level so stop being so cynical"

None of my local councillors are anywhere near the government cabinet.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

No one has said it's easy..

When you base an input on something upon gross misinterpretation of what's actually been said it sort of blows a big fuck off hole in your argument..

By *uckymooMan  over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

There are people who are so Anti-Conservative, that they will just fill forums with vacuous comments.

If Boris donated a kidney to Keir Starmer they would complain and chastise him

Its so sad.

[Removed by poster at 15/04/20 20:39:58]

. I just assume that if anyone was an expert on the virus they would not be spending their spare time posting about it on this site . They would be coming home so exhausted from work that the last thing they would want to do would be to post on here about it.

I prefer to leave resolution of the issue to the government. The majority of the population have put their faith then and hence an 80 sear majority in the commons. Actions speak louder than words .

"There are people who are so Anti-Conservative, that they will just fill forums with vacuous comments.

Its so sad.

"

As Boris has an eighthy seat majority we can probably safely ignore those who moan and complain about him. The size of the majority speaks for itself and illustrates perfectly which political party is more popular than any other.

"There are people who are so Anti-Conservative, that they will just fill forums with vacuous comments.

Its so sad.

As Boris has an eighthy seat majority we can probably safely ignore those who moan and complain about him. The size of the majority speaks for itself and illustrates perfectly which political party is more popular than any other. "

Come on. Is this what you genuinely believe? Or are you just saying the most rediculous thing you can think of for effect?

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

I thought we had free speech in this country.

Silly me.

"I thought we had free speech in this country.

Silly me."

Not if you wish to express any form of dissatisfaction with the government.

By *eekendsCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

they were warned a pandemic was coming by there own advisors 4years ago and did not spend money on having a back up systems or supplies storage for the country. That to me is blatant ignorance when they keep saying we do what our advisors say

liverpool

"I thought we had free speech in this country.

Silly me.

Not if you wish to express any form of dissatisfaction with the government."

Gotcha

By *exyCouple999Couple  over a year ago

South Bucks

No one has said it's easy..

When you base an input on something upon gross misinterpretation of what's actually been said it sort of blows a big fuck off hole in your argument..

"

Love the irony of this post lol

By *exyCouple999Couple  over a year ago

South Bucks

Its so sad.

As Boris has an eighthy seat majority we can probably safely ignore those who moan and complain about him. The size of the majority speaks for itself and illustrates perfectly which political party is more popular than any other. "

This

By *rumalexMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Its so sad.

As Boris has an eighthy seat majority we can probably safely ignore those who moan and complain about him. The size of the majority speaks for itself and illustrates perfectly which political party is more popular than any other.

This "

Popularity does not necessarily mean competenecy

liverpool

Its so sad.

This

Popularity does not necessarily mean competenecy "

Apparently it means you cant have an opinion

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Its so sad.

That is because he promised to get brexit through, no one cared about any other promises that were made.

Mid-Cheshire

Its so sad.

That is because he promised to get brexit through, no one cared about any other promises that were made."

And he did get it done by jove.

He also promised, more police, more nurses and 40 new hospitals

That too is very important and for someone who allegedly does not care for the NHS is a big commitment.

I think he is a very very good PM, and I really like him and his team.

Its so sad.

That is because he promised to get brexit through, no one cared about any other promises that were made.

That too is very important and for someone who allegedly does not care for the NHS is a big commitment.

"

Haha. Good one.

So have you ever looked at Boris's record when it comes to stuff he promised Vs stuff he delivered? Lol. Or even, stuff he said that's true Vs stuff he says that's utter bollocks?

I had been finding your contributions interesting. But your last sentence about Boris being a "very very good PM" is so out there, I can't take anything you say seriously.

liverpool

Its so sad.

"

It's a bit like shooting someone then taking them to hospital and claiming they saved your life.

Its so sad.

"

. The good news is that you are part of a substantial majority who know that both Boris and his team are doing a great job. An 80 sear majority speaks for itself.

liverpool

Its so sad.

. The good news is that you are part of a substantial majority who know that both Boris and his team are doing a great job. An 80 sear majority speaks for itself."

To quote superhans from peep show..people like coldplay and voted for the nazis

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

Its so sad.

This

Popularity does not necessarily mean competenecy "

What a great thing to say!

Just because you like and voted for someone doesn't mean they are above scrutiny. In comparison to other countries, the UK's response has been poor.

liverpool

By that logic if I dont think so and so who plays for arsenal say,is a great player,I would have to become a premier league player before I could Express this opinion.

Mid-Cheshire

By that logic if I dont think so and so who plays for arsenal say,is a great player,I would have to become a premier league player before I could Express this opinion."

Im lost there.

I think you are saying you would need to a footballer to have an opinion?

If thats what you mean id say no.

Football is a beautiful game, played by many, watched by many, understood by many, its a passion for people from all walks of life.

So many people have tremendous insight into leagues and players. There are many experts who are not nor were professionals.

I love football so much.

liverpool

By that logic if I dont think so and so who plays for arsenal say,is a great player,I would have to become a premier league player before I could Express this opinion.

Im lost there.

Football is a beautiful game, played by many, watched by many, understood by many, its a passion for people from all walks of life.

So many people have tremendous insight into leagues and players. There are many experts who are not nor were professionals.

I love football so much.

"

Read the op post again

That's what's seems to be being implied.

Mid-Cheshire

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

That's what's seems to be being implied."

Are they not just saying its easy being an expert from your living room, but actually most probably know f&@k all about how to run a government.

Many people read the SUN and then they think that qualifies them to be PM.

liverpool

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Are they not just saying its easy being an expert from your living room, but actually most probably know f&@k all about how to run a government.

"

But you can apply that to any line of work.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Mid-Cheshire

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Everyone is entitled to an opinion."

Thats good to know.

My opinion is that Boris is a fine PM and supports the NHS (6.5 billion GBP) worth in the last few weeks alone.

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Thats good to know.

My opinion is that Boris is a fine PM and supports the NHS (6.5 billion GBP) worth in the last few weeks alone."

He is using his own money? I do wonder why he has recently decided to invest so much money in the NHS? Has something happened ?

Mid-Cheshire

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Thats good to know.

My opinion is that Boris is a fine PM and supports the NHS (6.5 billion GBP) worth in the last few weeks alone.

He is using his own money? I do wonder why he has recently decided to invest so much money in the NHS? Has something happened ? "

You are being silly now!

liverpool

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Thats good to know.

My opinion is that Boris is a fine PM and supports the NHS (6.5 billion GBP) worth in the last few weeks alone."

He has spent 6.5 billion on the NHS on the last few weeks?

Mid-Cheshire

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Thats good to know.

He has spent 6.5 billion on the NHS on the last few weeks?"

Thats how much funding was released in the last few weeks, did he not tell you?

It’s widely publicised, amazed you missed it.

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Thats good to know.

It’s widely publicised, amazed you missed it."

Is that part of the £14.5 billion Coronavirus emergency response fund?

Mid-Cheshire

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Thats good to know.

"

Yeah amazing response

Mid-Cheshire

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Thats good to know.

Yeah amazing response"

But its on top of the £6biliion released in the March 2020 budget

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Thats good to know.

Yeah amazing response"

Yeah, it is amazing where you can ‘find ‘ money when you have to spend it. Do you think the NHS will get an increase in budgetary funds next year ? Or does it only happen when we get a pandemic ?

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Thats good to know.

Yeah amazing response

But its on top of the £6biliion released in the March 2020 budget"

Amazing. I am struggling to understand why the government has agreed to this increase? Has something serious happened?

Mid-Cheshire

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Thats good to know.

Yeah amazing response

Yeah, it is amazing where you can ‘find ‘ money when you have to spend it. Do you think the NHS will get an increase in budgetary funds next year ? Or does it only happen when we get a pandemic ? "

Think i’d already answered this

£6 billion released in March with a full financial plan until 2024.

Just for clarity that was pre-emergency.

Javid was reluctant to release the funding hence why he was chopped. But Boris doesnt support the NHS does he??

:

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Thats good to know.

Yeah amazing response

Yeah, it is amazing where you can ‘find ‘ money when you have to spend it. Do you think the NHS will get an increase in budgetary funds next year ? Or does it only happen when we get a pandemic ?

Javid was reluctant to release the funding hence why he was chopped. But Boris doesnt support the NHS does he??

:"

Amazing, that is a whopping 4.5 % increase in the NHS annual budget, the nurses must be looking forward to a substantial wage rise? What happened the last time they tried to get a pay increase? Do you remember?

Mid-Cheshire

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Thats good to know.

Yeah amazing response

:

Amazing, that is a whopping 4.5 % increase in the NHS annual budget, the nurses must be looking forward to a substantial wage rise? What happened the last time they tried to get a pay increase? Do you remember?

"

No i dont, can you inform me please

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Thats good to know.

Yeah amazing response

:

No i dont, can you inform me please"

No,

Mid-Cheshire

[Removed by poster at 16/04/20 17:31:16]

Mid-Cheshire

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Thats good to know.

Yeah amazing response

:

"

Oh may of confused you by 2024 the annual budget will of increased by £34 billion per year it goes up more ea year.

£6b was additional for 50,000 nurses etc sorry for confusion, my error.

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Thats good to know.

Yeah amazing response

:

Oh may of confused you by 2024 the annual budget will of increased by £34 billion per year it goes up more ea year.

£6b was additional for 50,000 nurses etc sorry for confusion, my error. "

Interesting stats ,

The Conservatives’ funding bill promises a headline-grabbing amount of cash for the NHS of £33.9bn by 2023-24. But Anita Charlesworth, the Health Foundation’s director of research and economics, said this figure does not account for the effect of inflation and counts money already spent.

Once these are taken into account, she said the actual money the NHS will receive over the next four years will be just £16.7bn.

Do you want the link to the full article? So, the nurses pay increase, when will it get them back to pre 2010 levels?

Mid-Cheshire

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Thats good to know.

Yeah amazing response

:

Interesting stats ,

The Conservatives’ funding bill promises a headline-grabbing amount of cash for the NHS of £33.9bn by 2023-24. But Anita Charlesworth, the Health Foundation’s director of research and economics, said this figure does not account for the effect of inflation and counts money already spent.

Once these are taken into account, she said the actual money the NHS will receive over the next four years will be just £16.7bn.

Do you want the link to the full article? So, the nurses pay increase, when will it get them back to pre 2010 levels?

Yes please

"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/nhs-funding-health-foundation-government-bill-a9318966.html?amp

Mid-Cheshire

"https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/nhs-funding-health-foundation-government-bill-a9318966.html?amp"

Ive just read that, surprising that it was written pre budget.

When you go into detail, she is claiming that proposed strategies are assumed already funded, which they are not until the budget, so the figure us correct, and the good news is it that its actually planned and thought about so should be effective.

Of course inflation has to be considered but this is twice as much increase than inflation.

She does go on to say this is very welcomed.

£36 billion plus the one off payments are good news surely!

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

[Removed by poster at 16/04/20 17:58:23]

"https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/nhs-funding-health-foundation-government-bill-a9318966.html?amp

When you go into detail, she is claiming that proposed strategies are assumed already funded, which they are not until the budget, so the figure us correct, and the good news is it that its actually planned and thought about so should be effective.

Of course inflation has to be considered but this is twice as much increase than inflation.

£36 billion plus the one off payments are good news surely!"

Any increase is good news. Is that 36 billion over 4 years? When will the nurses be getting their pay rises they are currently well below pre 2010 levels , surely this needs to be rectified?

Mid-Cheshire

"https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/nhs-funding-health-foundation-government-bill-a9318966.html?amp

Any increase is good news. Is that 36 billion over 4 years? When will the nurses be getting their pay rises they are currently well below pre 2010 levels , surely this needs to be rectified? "

Its 36billion increase ea year

It builds up to 36 in 2023-24

Of course NHS staff pay needs to be reviewed who it would be a brave man who said not.

They may also look at the very wide pay scales

Yes the book ends of pay may not of been expanded since 2010, but nurse could still progress up the band scale.

They do a great job and deserve to be paid well, along with the police, fireman, teachers etc.

Theres always a full story, some people choose to read it all and speak about half.

liverpool

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Thats good to know.

Yeah amazing response

:

Interesting stats ,

"

Wait a minute..are you implying the gmnt are misleading the public?

liverpool

Any increase is good news. Is that 36 billion over 4 years? When will the nurses be getting their pay rises they are currently well below pre 2010 levels , surely this needs to be rectified?

Its 36billion increase ea year

It builds up to 36 in 2023-24

Of course NHS staff pay needs to be reviewed who it would be a brave man who said not.

They may also look at the very wide pay scales

Yes the book ends of pay may not of been expanded since 2010, but nurse could still progress up the band scale.

They do a great job and deserve to be paid well, along with the police, fireman, teachers etc.

Theres always a full story, some people choose to read it all and speak about half.

"

Well that's good news.

The end of that 8 years freeze will be welcomed by all.

Mid-Cheshire

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Thats good to know.

Yeah amazing response

:

Interesting stats ,

Wait a minute..are you implying the gmnt are misleading the public?"

No the opposite actually

The Government are being transparent with their figures. The Health Foundation director of Research and Economics is trying to add her spin.

liverpool

Im lost there.

I love football so much.

Read the op post again

Thats good to know.

Yeah amazing response

:

Interesting stats ,

Wait a minute..are you implying the gmnt are misleading the public?

No the opposite actually

The Government are being transparent with their figures. The Health Foundation director of Research and Economics is trying to add her spin.

"

Those health foundation directors up to their usual tricks.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Citizens not bothering to scrutinise and hold their government to account aren't really taking responsibility for themselves. As this is such a potentially devastating illness, it certainly makes even more sense to be doing this.

You'll probably hear less op, if the government is incredibly outstanding and effective. They've made poor decisions and ones that could probably have cost thousands of lives, due to inactivity in January and lack of preparation. It's stupid to sit back and to let further grossly inept action to harm the lives of millions. We deserve better

Its so sad.

"

He promised more police, more nurses.....his party spent nine years cutting them. He is gonna now bring them back......well,pardon me if I don't jump for joy. It was this fucking government that did all that. Jeez, I despair

liverpool

Scathing piece in the times tomorrow apparently

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"Scathing piece in the times tomorrow apparently"
just read it, fuck me, it's brutal what happened and how useless this government is. When a right wing paper prints things like this it really must be bad and it's going to get worse.

"Scathing piece in the times tomorrow apparentlyjust read it, fuck me, it's brutal what happened and how useless this government is. When a right wing paper prints things like this it really must be bad and it's going to get worse."

Any way of reading the whole article without subscribing?

liverpool

"Scathing piece in the times tomorrow apparentlyjust read it, fuck me, it's brutal what happened and how useless this government is. When a right wing paper prints things like this it really must be bad and it's going to get worse.

Any way of reading the whole article without subscribing?"

I've just read it on another site I'll try to get up on here tomorrow.Its utterly damming..they have got a source from inside the gmnt.They were basically told in jan by that witty and some other Chinese scientists it was coming and they literally did nothing for 6 weeks.They were told ppe was low and did nothing.Johnson missed 4 cobra meetings in Feb when our response should have been getting planned.Whoever the source is thinks there will be an enquiry and the blame will lay squarely with them.

newcastle

"Scathing piece in the times tomorrow apparentlyjust read it, fuck me, it's brutal what happened and how useless this government is. When a right wing paper prints things like this it really must be bad and it's going to get worse.

Any way of reading the whole article without subscribing? "

fuck subscribing I read it on Twitter, it reads like Johnson's political obituary though

Any way of reading the whole article without subscribing? fuck subscribing I read it on Twitter, it reads like Johnson's political obituary though"

I'll try find it on twitter.

I doubt it will even dent his supporters misplaced confidence. The sunshine's out of his lying, self-servicing arse, as far as they're concerned.

liverpool

Any way of reading the whole article without subscribing? fuck subscribing I read it on Twitter, it reads like Johnson's political obituary though

I doubt it will even dent his supporters misplaced confidence. The sunshine's out of his lying, self-servicing arse, as far as they're concerned. "

For the times to publish it aswell.

It is utterly damming.

The only way you could defend is by decrying it as 'fake news'.

Any way of reading the whole article without subscribing? fuck subscribing I read it on Twitter, it reads like Johnson's political obituary though

I doubt it will even dent his supporters misplaced confidence. The sunshine's out of his lying, self-servicing arse, as far as they're concerned. "

Yep, they will try and dismiss it as fake news , you cannot get a cultist to denounce their leader

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 19/04/20 00:25:37]

liverpool

They were repeatedly told to replenish our ppe throughout feb..and this is going to go down well.

We shipped 1000's of items to china.

"They were repeatedly told in feb to order more stock and it fell on deaf ears."

Total fuckwits, we shouldn’t be surprised though , Boris and his Brexit cronies have previous for ignoring expert advice . The Brexit and Boris fanboys will be on here soon though with the usual ‘it would have been worse under Corbyn’ drivel

newcastle

I doubt it will even dent his supporters misplaced confidence. The sunshine's out of his lying, self-servicing arse, as far as they're concerned.

It is utterly damming.

The only way you could defend is by decrying it as 'fake news'."

wouldn't be surprised if gove is their source, he wants to be leader, his wife used to work for the times, and he is an arsehole

liverpool

"They were repeatedly told in feb to order more stock and it fell on deaf ears.

Total fuckwits, we shouldn’t be surprised though , Boris and his Brexit cronies have previous for ignoring expert advice . The Brexit and Boris fanboys will be on here soon though with the usual ‘it would have been worse under Corbyn’ drivel "

It's a massive piece there was literally failings all the way through.Its staggering levels of incompetence..he fucks off on a 2 week holiday in the middle of it.

liverpool

It is utterly damming.

The only way you could defend is by decrying it as 'fake news'. wouldn't be surprised if gove is their source, he wants to be leader, his wife used to work for the times, and he is an arsehole

"

I think it's someone high up..its someone who was there all the way through it.

It is utterly damming.

The only way you could defend is by decrying it as 'fake news'. wouldn't be surprised if gove is their source, he wants to be leader, his wife used to work for the times, and he is an arsehole

I think it's someone high up..its someone who was there all the way through it."

So that means either a Tory with integrity. (Lolz).

Or

Someone stabbing Johnson in the back.

liverpool

It is utterly damming.

I think it's someone high up..its someone who was there all the way through it.

So that means either a Tory with integrity. (Lolz).

Or

Someone stabbing Johnson in the back.

"

They were told to lock down 4 weeks before they did.

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Its so sad.

"

Boris doesn't donate anything apart from bullshit. Thean who got sacked for a lack of probity, then wrote TWO articles pre his Brexit decision.

Anyone who votedd for him is either a moron or wilfully naive.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Its so sad.

Boris doesn't donate anything apart from bullshit. Thean who got sacked for a lack of probity, then wrote TWO articles pre his Brexit decision.

Anyone who votedd for him is either a moron or wilfully naive. "

I'm sure the people of Uxbridge won't give a stuff about what you think.

Its so sad.

Anyone who voted for him is either a moron or wilfully naive. "

It is much more likely that those who voted fit him have done their research, know his track record is good and voted according resulting in an 80 sear majority.

If however we accept your assumption that everyone who voted for him is a moron ( and by deduction you are implying that those who voted for the winning team are morons and that those who did not vote for him are a lot smarter and street wise) why were those who did not support Boris unable to attract enough votes to win an election ?

A lot of people have sufficient common sense to refrain from calling those with whom they disagree morons.

Its so sad.

Anyone who voted for him is either a moron or wilfully naive. It is much more likely that those who voted fit him have done their research, know his track record is good and voted according resulting in an 80 sear majority.

If however we accept your assumption that everyone who voted for him is a moron ( and by deduction you are implying that those who voted for the winning team are morons and that those who did not vote for him are a lot smarter and street wise) why were those who did not support Boris unable to attract enough votes to win an election ?

A lot of people have sufficient common sense to refrain from calling those with whom they disagree morons. "

If you think Johnson's voting record is something to be proud of. You're part of the problem.

Its so sad.

Anyone who voted for him is either a moron or wilfully naive. It is much more likely that those who voted fit him have done their research, know his track record is good and voted according resulting in an 80 sear majority.

A lot of people have sufficient common sense to refrain from calling those with whom they disagree morons. "

However your question about why Labour or anyone else didn't win is good.

It's fairly well documented. Smear campaign of previously unheard of scale. Not helped by Labour self sabotaging Corbyn.

Plus a bunch of other similar stuff.

How else do you explain people choosing a proven liar and failure?

Its so sad.

A lot of people have sufficient common sense to refrain from calling those with whom they disagree morons.

It's fairly well documented. Smear campaign of previously unheard of scale. Not helped by Labour self sabotaging Corbyn.

How else do you explain people choosing a proven liar and failure?"

So there wasn't a smear campaign against Johnson? Don't answer, I know what you will say. I also know the proper answer.

I was never even a fan of Johnson but couldn't belive the shite that was dragged up about him and how far back people were willing to go to find stuff.

By *hris3437Man  over a year ago

somewhere

You only have to go back as far as February to find he didn't attend Cobra meetings on Coronavirus.

"You only have to go back as far as February to find he didn't attend Cobra meetings on Coronavirus."

I give up with that poster. He just says the most outlandish things he can think of and then throws personal insults when you reply with information.

liverpool

Its so sad.

How else do you explain people choosing a proven liar and failure?

So there wasn't a smear campaign against Johnson? Don't answer, I know what you will say. I also know the proper answer.

I was never even a fan of Johnson but couldn't belive the shite that was dragged up about him and how far back people were willing to go to find stuff."

What 'shite'?

liverpool

Wonder if There is some power play behind the scenes.

London

In light of recent developments...

Bump!

Halifax

Ha. Yes.

Boris piccaninny water melon airport bollocks watercannon buying Garden Bridge smile I'm pro EU no I'm not letterbox face that Ratcliffe woman is a spy FO minister who hass the lowest work ethic and lack of focus for detail sacked for lying avoiding public debate with opposition leaders hiding in freezers to avoid the press submit your pre screened questions to me on Facebook I'm going to meet my mother on mothering Sunday (oops. Don't meet your mother) ill shake people's hands cos I think that's what people are comfortable with and want people to see(oops. I'm nearly dying of the covid flu thing which you can get by touch also) im gonna stay in at my state funded retreat and watch DVDs /wank over Churchill while not bothering to go to those important Cobra meetings in a time of unprecedented crisis Johnson.

That one?

The one who the public voted in because they're so well informed and impartial to political /media massaging of how to think.

Yeah...

liverpool

Post of the day.

Halifax

BTW I completely agree the morons comment was ill judged(plus a tad provocative..) . Very unlike me so apologise to all and sundry.

I shan't be apologising for 'raking up',in an utterly relevant amd appropriate way, his history of incompetence mind.

Unless people just don't like accountability. Something which he is desperate to avoid at all costs based on past, erm, history.

London

"Ha. Yes.

Boris piccaninny water melon airport bollocks watercannon buying Garden Bridge smile I'm pro EU no I'm not letterbox face that Ratcliffe woman is a spy FO minister who hass the lowest work ethic and lack of focus for detail sacked for lying avoiding public debate with opposition leaders hiding in freezers to avoid the press submit your pre screened questions to me on Facebook I'm going to meet my mother on mothering Sunday (oops. Don't meet your mother) ill shake people's hands cos I think that's what people are comfortable with and want people to see(oops. I'm nearly dying of the covid flu thing which you can get by touch also) im gonna stay in at my state funded retreat and watch DVDs /wank over Churchill while not bothering to go to those important Cobra meetings in a time of unprecedented crisis Johnson.

That one?

The one who the public voted in because they're so well informed and impartial to political /media massaging of how to think.

Yeah... "

» Add a new message to this topic