FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > US election result Nov 2020

US election result Nov 2020

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If Trump loses the election in November what will his reaction be - possibility of him claiming voter fraud, electoral interference and deep state conspiracy.

What is more worrying have we seen a hint in recent tweets to liberate states .. will he call on his base to take to the streets with article 2 weapons strapped to their chest and liberate the US from the election result ?? What will Boris say ?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *osephus MillerMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"If Trump loses the election in November what will his reaction be - possibility of him claiming voter fraud, electoral interference and deep state conspiracy.

What is more worrying have we seen a hint in recent tweets to liberate states .. will he call on his base to take to the streets with article 2 weapons strapped to their chest and liberate the US from the election result ?? What will Boris say ?"

I wouldn't worry too much about this as Trump is going to win in an absolute landslide, winning more electoral votes than in 2016.

This is no small part due to the fact that the Democrats have well and truly fucked up with there pick to run against Trump. You can only hope for a last minute replacement.

Biden is a lost cause, he's in the early throws of dementia, doesn't know what he's saying half the time, often doesn't know where he is and just rambles total bollocks. Couple this with the "credible sexual abuse allegation" from his previous staffers and his history of Inappropriately sniffing and touching women and you have a bad set of circumstances.

Can you imagine Trump vs Biden in the debates, it would be ridiculously one sided. As Joe Rogan said "it would be like Mike Tyson fighting a three year old."

You best pray the Democrats see sense and nominate someone else, then this would be a hypothetical that can be had.

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

The leaders in the democratic party in America would rather lose to Trump than have anyone on the left run against him who might have a chance as it would effect their wealthy donors and American politics is completely run to serve the rich.

By *roovytodgerMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Let me correct that typo for you:

"Trump is a lost cause, he's in the early throws of dementia, doesn't know what he's saying half the time, often doesn't know where he is and just rambles total bollocks. Couple this with the "credible sexual abuse allegation" from his previous staffers and his history of Inappropriately sniffing and touching women and you have a bad set of circumstances."

There, that sounds much more realistic.

Btw, another factor in the November elections will be the reduced number of clearly retarded trump voters that think Covid-19 is a hoax and/or stops them getting a hairdo.

I'm just sorry for the decent intelligent American people that have had to stand by the destruction of their nation in so many ways over the last four years, and all those others who have suffered and died because of the orange plague.

*Trolls everywhere these days! Must remember not to feed them!*

Exeter

"Let me correct that typo for you:

"Trump is a lost cause, he's in the early throws of dementia, doesn't know what he's saying half the time, often doesn't know where he is and just rambles total bollocks. Couple this with the "credible sexual abuse allegation" from his previous staffers and his history of Inappropriately sniffing and touching women and you have a bad set of circumstances."

Btw, another factor in the November elections will be the reduced number of clearly retarded trump voters that think Covid-19 is a hoax and/or stops them getting a hairdo.

I'm just sorry for the decent intelligent American people that have had to stand by the destruction of their nation in so many ways over the last four years, and all those others who have suffered and died because of the orange plague.

*Trolls everywhere these days! Must remember not to feed them!*"

Wow!

So I make a valid point about Biden being totally inadequate to run against Trump and you let your TDS get the better of you. All I'm saying is that if they want to win in November they had better pick another candidate or it will be 4 more years.

Have you seen any of Bidens interviews?

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

Wow!

So I make a valid point about Biden being totally inadequate to run against Trump and you let your TDS get the better of you. All I'm saying is that if they want to win in November they had better pick another candidate or it will be 4 more years.

Have you seen any of Bidens interviews? "

I have watched a few interviews now, appears that Joe Biden does drop a few clangers from time to time. He just goes off track, forgets stuff, forgets were he is, what day it is, rambles, gets angry at potential voters. I have seen the hair smelling stuff as well, remarkable that he gets a pass on that. The 'me too' movement appear to have given Joe a pass too, but then he's a democrat so it doesn't count. I'm looking forward to the head to heads with Trump. I must get my chair comfy and lots of pop corn.

For the record I'm no fan of any political face, I'm more concerned with the shadowy figures that pull the strings behind the scenes.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"If Trump loses the election in November what will his reaction be - possibility of him claiming voter fraud, electoral interference and deep state conspiracy.

What is more worrying have we seen a hint in recent tweets to liberate states .. will he call on his base to take to the streets with article 2 weapons strapped to their chest and liberate the US from the election result ?? What will Boris say ?"

He would definitely claim voting fraud and conspiracy of the media etc,but will probably win anyway.

I am sure deep down Boris would not give a shit as he does not like Trump they are nothing like each other it is just peoples fake ideas

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What is more worrying have we seen a hint in recent tweets to liberate states .. will he call on his base to take to the streets with article 2 weapons strapped to their chest and liberate the US from the election result ?? What will Boris say ?He would definitely claim voting fraud and conspiracy of the media etc,but will probably win anyway.

I am sure deep down Boris would not give a shit as he does not like Trump they are nothing like each other it is just peoples fake ideas

"

Yeah Boris isn't as bad as Trump. But that's like saying dog shit on your shoe isn't as bad as dog shit on your hand.

Anyway. I don't think the American electorate will do anything different than they did last time.

Trump hasn't changed. He's just as insecure and confused as ever, they voted for him last time and he was boasting about grabbing women by the pussy.

He promised to bring xenophobia, islamaphobia, ignorance and a sharp lurch to serving big business while fucking over normal people. And that's exactly what he's done.

What Boris will say either way? Whatever ensures the most donations to his re-election campaign at the next GE from his financial backers.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Trump is already referencing KKK terminology. 'Boogaloo' to invoke unrest.

Next American Civil War brewing?

He has already claimed mail voting is fraudulant and this will be subject to lawsuit after lawsuit..

Exeter

Wow!

Have you seen any of Bidens interviews?

I have watched a few interviews now, appears that Joe Biden does drop a few clangers from time to time. He just goes off track, forgets stuff, forgets were he is, what day it is, rambles, gets angry at potential voters. I have seen the hair smelling stuff as well, remarkable that he gets a pass on that. The 'me too' movement appear to have given Joe a pass too, but then he's a democrat so it doesn't count. I'm looking forward to the head to heads with Trump. I must get my chair comfy and lots of pop corn.

For the record I'm no fan of any political face, I'm more concerned with the shadowy figures that pull the strings behind the scenes. "

Exactly, total remarkable. Then you have the likes of Alyssa Milano actually endorsing Biden, the cowardice and hypocrisy of her is mind blowing.

As for the debates they will prove entertaining if not a little sad to watch. Surely the Democrats are aware of his mental state and yet still nominate him (for the time being), how is this not abuse of the elderly?

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

The Biden pass is quite something.

The histrionics over Brett Kavaunagh was quite something on here. Yet strangely quiet over creepy Joe.

I have a sense a lot of people with Andrew Cuomo was running as a better candidate than Biden. I would say it does not matter who the Don runs against as his media machine and indeed himself fights by no set of rules and it is bound to be chaos... beautiful perfect powerful chaos

Trump is awful, but he will rip Biden to shreds and feast on his corpse, seriously the debates will be hilarious.

RIP USA.

"RIP USA."

Indeed, I really dont see them ever fully getting over Trump and Coronavirus, think it will permanently weaken America for decades, especially if he wins again. China on the other hand are quietly getting ready to hoover up whats left of the us on the cheap..

Leeds

'So I make a valid point about Biden being totally inadequate to run against Trump and you let your TDS get the better of you'

What's TDS?

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Anyone see that clip from fox last night?

"'So I make a valid point about Biden being totally inadequate to run against Trump and you let your TDS get the better of you'

What's TDS?"

Trump Derangement Syndrome.

It's a meaningless insult that both Trump supporters throw at normal people being critical of him. And normal people throw at Trump supporters, for, well, being Trump supporters.

liverpool

Medical staff getting abused by people protesting in the states now.

Leeds

Re. trump derangement syndrome

Oh right, thanks for explaining. I don't think I have that particular syndrome. I'm an intelligent and logically reasoning person who just thinks that trump is a useless brainless greedy misogynistic cunt that the world would be much better off without before he causes any more damage.

I think the vast majority of people think similarly.

liverpool

"Re. trump derangement syndrome

Oh right, thanks for explaining. I don't think I have that particular syndrome. I'm an intelligent and logically reasoning person who just thinks that trump is a useless brainless greedy misogynistic cunt that the world would be much better off without before he causes any more damage.

I think the vast majority of people think similarly."

Yet he is still hugely popular.

I thought Biden would make it easy win for Trump. But Trump made an absolute joke of himself in handling coronavirus. So I am actually confused. This would be an interesting election.

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

*Trolls everywhere these days! Must remember not to feed them!*"

Exactly this

North Bucks

If you are on Instagram or Twitter. Check the Donald’s latest. The madman

Most Americans love Trump . Don’t believe the liberal media or Hollywood . He has upset the corrupt ways of other politicians and they are trying to destroy him . He will win in a record landslide .

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Most Americans love Trump . Don’t believe the liberal media or Hollywood . He has upset the corrupt ways of other politicians and they are trying to destroy him . He will win in a record landslide . "
It seems a lot of people in the uk know whats best for you Americans and think your not capable of making the correct decisions just like they think about brexit supporters.

liverpool

"Most Americans love Trump . Don’t believe the liberal media or Hollywood . He has upset the corrupt ways of other politicians and they are trying to destroy him . He will win in a record landslide . "

Scary thought.

Straighten out your own fucked up country before you worry about ours .

"Straighten out your own fucked up country before you worry about ours . "

In fairness. We get a huge amount of US news in the UK. Because the media love talking about Trump. So people are naturally going to find it interesting.

Oh and our country is beyond fucked. But thanks for the concern.

By *illi3736Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I would much rather be in the UK with all our faults and troubles. Than live in the socially divided USA where to be poor is really a premature death sentance. A country who like the UK has had its day in the sun. Economically and influentially a dwindling relevance to the rest of the world

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

The the chat Bindin had with the Detroit factory worker kind of summed him up.

Clearly didn't have a clue what he was saying in response the the workers questions then verbally attacked him.

liverpool

Brilliant.

If only.

Besides, we have to worry about you, you're the only friend we've got left now.

So you think the vast majority of the planet would like Donald Trump dead

He isn't my cup of tea but I wouldn't advocate killing someone just because I have a different opinion to them.

Plus I'm not American so don't really care what he does

Eloquently put, and I understand your point. Your problems are your problems, our problems are ours

liverpool

"Straighten out your own fucked up country before you worry about ours .

Eloquently put, and I understand your point. Your problems are your problems, our problems are ours "

Fucking hope not

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

trump isn't winning a state in 2020 that he didn't win in 2016....

and he is underwater in states he did win, such as pennsylvania, Michigan, North Carolina and wisconsin....

heck this time arizona is in play.....

there is zero chance trump is going to make a concession speech... that is the one thing I think people are waiting on!

he is going to use whatever speech he gives to launch some sort of "trump tv".....

I have a bet with a republican friend (lapsed republican, yes i actually have them! he is as annoyed with trump!) that he backs out of the presidential debates that will be scheduled!

irony being if trump actually shut his mouth, the election might actually be close.... this one Biden will win going away!!!

the biden media campaign have one of the easiest jobs in the world because he just wont stop talking, and you can put his lies in every attack ad in his own words!

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

Too late. We had our election and messed up already!

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Your absolutely correct !!! Anyone who thinks otherwise is obviously stupid, and you can't fix

stupid, no matter how hard you try !!!

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

"

You mean exactly like Hillary and the Russia Hoax?

Hitch

I actually think its cruel what they are doing to Biden.

He clearly has dementia and its abuse everytime they force him out. He doesn't know where he is.

Sadly due to mass immigration its only a matter if time before the left take every state in the usa and turn it into the same shithole they have in california / sanfrancisco

Due to demographics there will never ever be a Republican president again.

The USA will eventually turn into another leftist cesspit country

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

I watched the full 'corn pop' swimming pool public appearance this morning. Very entertaining, You got to love Joe, he's like my old Grandad sat in a chair rattling off rambling stories about youthful times. Except my grandad didn't like to have kids sat on his lap or the kids stroke the hairs on his legs!

Surely he must know that what he whittles on about is bizarre.

Surely there is a more worthy candidate who can go head to head with Trump.

North Bucks

"I watched the full 'corn pop' swimming pool public appearance this morning. Very entertaining, You got to love Joe, he's like my old Grandad sat in a chair rattling off rambling stories about youthful times. Except my grandad didn't like to have kids sat on his lap or the kids stroke the hairs on his legs!

Surely he must know that what he whittles on about is bizarre.

Surely there is a more worthy candidate who can go head to head with Trump.

"

We get the politicians we deserve apparently. So god knows what the American public have done to deserve this double whammy.

liverpool

"I actually think its cruel what they are doing to Biden.

He clearly has dementia and its abuse everytime they force him out. He doesn't know where he is.

Sadly due to mass immigration its only a matter if time before the left take every state in the usa and turn it into the same shithole they have in california / sanfrancisco

"

Erm.....

"I actually think its cruel what they are doing to Biden.

"

This is some bizarre stuff.

Millie 3736 your ignorance is unbelievable your a rude Scottish woman .

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Millie 3736 your ignorance is unbelievable your a rude Scottish woman . "

actually she is right in what she said in that if you are poor or happen to be a person of colour.. then your healthcare options then to be less and there is a greater chance that you are going to be affected by Covid....

I don't think she said anything that is controversial...

Some very ignorant comments here, you'd swear one side was full of geniuses and the rest were fools.

Now, regarding the conservaturds, I think unfortunately they have it won with Trump in November. Despite praising China and thanking them on behalf of the American people, we have Faux news not calling him out on his hypocrisy and so the Trumpturds will continue to say he's perfect, hes amazing and ignore the fact that when 2 people in the USA died of Ebola, Faux news and all the right wing outlets called for his resignation. But 100k could die according to Trump and it's the greatest result in history.

Now for those protesting the lockdown, I've seen some "my body, my choice" placards but I'll not discuss that as I already feel light headed discussing the total hypocrisy.

Called for Obama's resignation that is ^

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

I don't think Biden has a chance at all, unfortunately. And I only say unfortunately because who knows what Trump will do to America, let alone the world, with another term, not because I think Biden would deliver much other than a small return towards Obama era politics.

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh says you must call him PRESIDENT Trump.... not Impeached President Trump...

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"White House Press Secretary Kayleigh says you must call him PRESIDENT Trump.... not Impeached President Trump..."

The tweet really backfired on her

"Some very ignorant comments here, you'd swear one side was full of geniuses and the rest were fools.

Now, regarding the conservaturds, I think unfortunately they have it won with Trump in November. Despite praising China and thanking them on behalf of the American people, we have Faux news not calling him out on his hypocrisy and so the Trumpturds will continue to say he's perfect, hes amazing and ignore the fact that when 2 people in the USA died of Ebola, Faux news and all the right wing outlets called for his resignation. But 100k could die according to Trump and it's the greatest result in history.

Now for those protesting the lockdown, I've seen some "my body, my choice" placards but I'll not discuss that as I already feel light headed discussing the total hypocrisy."

Brilliant x

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Yeah Boris isn't as bad as Trump. But that's like saying dog shit on your shoe isn't as bad as dog shit on your hand.

"

Now that's funny!

Glasgow

"I don't think Biden has a chance at all, unfortunately. And I only say unfortunately because who knows what Trump will do to America, let alone the world, with another term, not because I think Biden would deliver much other than a small return towards Obama era politics. "

I'm a bit thick around US politics, isn't there a Republican challenger competing against Trump?

By *ice__blokeMan  over a year ago

redcar

Trump is a LIAR - wack job, nutter, devoid of human compassion & lawfull common sense - he is the orange fkn robot - high on his own hair spray - loony tunes - cuckoo - delusional and the ultimate FAKE - A CONMAN WHO BECAME RICH WITH DADDYS BILLIONS - NOTE HE HAS NOT BUILT ANY BUSINESS - BUT IS THE U.S'S BIGGEST BANKRUPT & TAX AVOIDER - SO FUNNY HE HAS BECOME THE FAKE EFFIGY - REMEMBER WHEN HE SAID SCIENCE IS FAKE. AND THAT CORONA VIRUS WAS FAKE MADE UP BY THE DEMOCRATS - YES HE IS FKN CRAZY

A FOUR YEAR SCHOOL KID HAS MORE COMPASSION & BRAINS THAN THE CRAZY ORANGE DON.

MOST AMERICANS HOLD THERE HEADS IN SHAME BY HAVING THIS WACK JOB REPRESENTING THEM IN THE WORLD STAGE.

ALL OF EUROPEAN LEADERS LAUGH AT HIM AS WE ALL DO HERE IN THE UK.

TO CALL THE ORANGE FAKE TANNED DON A LEADER IS BEYOND A JOKE - AND CALL HIM A CLOWN IS AN INSULT TO A CLOWN

"I don't think Biden has a chance at all, unfortunately. And I only say unfortunately because who knows what Trump will do to America, let alone the world, with another term, not because I think Biden would deliver much other than a small return towards Obama era politics.

I'm a bit thick around US politics, isn't there a Republican challenger competing against Trump?"

There was more than 1. The Republican party put an end to them, making it very difficult for anyone to even be aware of them because they have better chances to remain in power with trump.

"Trump is a LIAR - wack job, nutter, devoid of human compassion & lawfull common sense - he is the orange fkn robot - high on his own hair spray - loony tunes - cuckoo - delusional and the ultimate FAKE - A CONMAN WHO BECAME RICH WITH DADDYS BILLIONS - NOTE HE HAS NOT BUILT ANY BUSINESS - BUT IS THE U.S'S BIGGEST BANKRUPT & TAX AVOIDER - SO FUNNY HE HAS BECOME THE FAKE EFFIGY - REMEMBER WHEN HE SAID SCIENCE IS FAKE. AND THAT CORONA VIRUS WAS FAKE MADE UP BY THE DEMOCRATS - YES HE IS FKN CRAZY

A FOUR YEAR SCHOOL KID HAS MORE COMPASSION & BRAINS THAN THE CRAZY ORANGE DON.

MOST AMERICANS HOLD THERE HEADS IN SHAME BY HAVING THIS WACK JOB REPRESENTING THEM IN THE WORLD STAGE.

ALL OF EUROPEAN LEADERS LAUGH AT HIM AS WE ALL DO HERE IN THE UK.

TO CALL THE ORANGE FAKE TANNED DON A LEADER IS BEYOND A JOKE - AND CALL HIM A CLOWN IS AN INSULT TO A CLOWN

"

But harsh there mate.

I don't think a four year old would appreciate the comparison. By that age they've started to understand concepts like empathy, and that actions have consequences. Etc.

I love how he slowly gets more and more angry..

Glasgow

"I don't think Biden has a chance at all, unfortunately. And I only say unfortunately because who knows what Trump will do to America, let alone the world, with another term, not because I think Biden would deliver much other than a small return towards Obama era politics.

I'm a bit thick around US politics, isn't there a Republican challenger competing against Trump?

There was more than 1. The Republican party put an end to them, making it very difficult for anyone to even be aware of them because they have better chances to remain in power with trump."

Thank you

By *ice__blokeMan  over a year ago

redcar

REMEMBER LAST WEEK WHEN FAKE CONMAN TRUMP STATES THAT HE HAD FOUND THE " GIFT FROM GOD "

PRE PP PUR CLORO KHH QWIN PRECLOROKWNIE

" THAT DRUG IS A MIRACLE " POUTED LIPS

TURNS OUT IT HAS BEEN KILLING PATIENTS WITH THE VIRUS - CAUSING HEART ATTACK -BECAUSE OF THE HIGH DOSE - CAUSING ALARM TO THE MEDICS USING IT

MORE DEATHS NEEDED THOUGH TO PROVE THIS TEST TUBE EXPERIMENT ORDERED BY THE FAKE ORANGE DON -

IS ... FAKE AND DOES NOT TREAT CORONA

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's a little early to call as the virus could affect things. But it's reasonable to assume that he will get reelected, as tragic as it truly is.

Johnson will only do what he thinks will help him.

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"Millie 3736 your ignorance is unbelievable your a rude Scottish woman . "

Your ignorance, on the other hand, is entirely believable.

Leeds

How many people think it would be a good idea for trump to show everyone how quickly disinfectant kills Covid-19 by infecting himself at one of his press briefings..?

"How many people think it would be a good idea for trump to show everyone how quickly disinfectant kills Covid-19 by infecting himself at one of his press briefings..? "

I think it is a terrible idea to want to see someone kill themself just because you don't like their views.

"How many people think it would be a good idea for trump to show everyone how quickly disinfectant kills Covid-19 by infecting himself at one of his press briefings..?

I think it is a terrible idea to want to see someone kill themself just because you don't like their views."

They said nothing about wanting to kill Trump! just like Trump said he was being sarcastic because he wanted to see the media's reaction.

Stop twisting this person's words, he clearly wanted to see Trump get cured, read his words! otherwise I'll brand you a never never-trumper! Disgraceful!!

I have a sense that Trump realises his ratings are in te basement and Nov is quickly approaching- watch efforts to delay the election or set the groundwork to accuse election fraud even before the election starts! In fact he said it was fraud during the 2016 election thinking he would lose... saved by the Russians?

Newcastle and Gateshead

there are a few different state polls out today....

Pennsylvania.... Biden up 10 (52-42)

Michigan.... Biden up 9 (50-41)

Wisconsin.... Biden up 8 (50-42)

Arizona.... Biden up 6 (49-43)

Florida.... Biden up 4 (47-43)

this is the reason why trump is spooked... and i bet what you are going to see now is every republican pin blame on china, and deflect from the piss poor job trump is doing with the response.....

if trump shuts his mouth.. it gives the rest a chance....

but if trump and mcconnell keep on suggesting stupid things... you make every democratic attack ad easy because all you do is play their own words!

"there are a few different state polls out today....

Pennsylvania.... Biden up 10 (52-42)

Michigan.... Biden up 9 (50-41)

Wisconsin.... Biden up 8 (50-42)

Arizona.... Biden up 6 (49-43)

Florida.... Biden up 4 (47-43)

this is the reason why trump is spooked... and i bet what you are going to see now is every republican pin blame on china, and deflect from the piss poor job trump is doing with the response.....

if trump shuts his mouth.. it gives the rest a chance....

but if trump and mcconnell keep on suggesting stupid things... you make every democratic attack ad easy because all you do is play their own words!"

Kiss Biden goodbye. They found the Larry King tapes.

Trump has 26 allegations against him and he still got elected so I am not sure it’s the game changer it should be. I also think this has been examined previously but watch Trump send the mighty Bill Barr to investigate...

North Bucks

"I have a sense that Trump realises his ratings are in te basement and Nov is quickly approaching- watch efforts to delay the election or set the groundwork to accuse election fraud even before the election starts! In fact he said it was fraud during the 2016 election thinking he would lose... saved by the Russians?"

I think the Russians have for even bigger things to worry about this time round with their problems at home.

He will have to pick another scapegoat. I reckon it will be the media.

His dangerous rhetoric is why people are wandering the streets calling for the lockdown to end and spouting on about freedoms while possible passing on Covid to his voter base.

It’s another compelling run up to the US election for all the wrong reasons.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Trump is already referencing KKK terminology. 'Boogaloo' to invoke unrest.

Next American Civil War brewing?

He has already claimed mail voting is fraudulant and this will be subject to lawsuit after lawsuit.."

The Americans will never have another civil war. especially over stupid shit like trump.

Leeds

"The Americans will never have another civil war. especially over stupid shit like trump."

And then a load of armed men force their way into city hall in Michigan or wherever..

There might not be another civil war but it won't stop some of them trying.

... would be entertaining if it wasn't so dangerous.

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

It will be interesting to see them face off in the candidates' debates.

It may just look like the scene in the 1963 film, Spartacus when the gladiators have just freed themselves and force two of their former masters to fight.

Or possibly the Frankie Goes to Hollywood video for "Two Tribes".

Should be most uninteresting from a nation that listens when a President suggests that disinfectant is a cure for CV19.....

"It will be interesting to see them face off in the candidates' debates.

It may just look like the scene in the 1963 film, Spartacus when the gladiators have just freed themselves and force two of their former masters to fight.

Should be most uninteresting from a nation that listens when a President suggests that disinfectant is a cure for CV19....."

I'm already feeling sorry for Joe Biden he is going to make us all look like total fools and probably push people towards voting for Trump. I do hope he can just do as well as he did in some debates.

Being over-coached is a definitely causing him to overthink and trip himself up.

By *hite russianWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Who cares. Bored already!

"Who cares. Bored already!"

Yet here you are, taking the time to read the thread and send a reply

Newcastle and Gateshead

Should be most uninteresting from a nation that listens when a President suggests that disinfectant is a cure for CV19....."

you all fear for biden.... but if you go back to the 2016 debates hillary absolutely cleans trumps clock!!!

the issue is because you set the bar for trump so low... anything better than mediocre seems like a win!!!

anyway i have a bet with a friend that trump actually ducks the debates... he will claim mainstream media bias when the independent commission name the moderators....

he is only interested in the rallies... we have seen he has no interest in actually being questioned by someone who is not going to throw softballs at him, especially if there is unlikely to be an audience at the debates....

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

Should be most uninteresting from a nation that listens when a President suggests that disinfectant is a cure for CV19.....

you all fear for biden.... but if you go back to the 2016 debates hillary absolutely cleans trumps clock!!!

the issue is because you set the bar for trump so low... anything better than mediocre seems like a win!!!

anyway i have a bet with a friend that trump actually ducks the debates... he will claim mainstream media bias when the independent commission name the moderators....

he is only interested in the rallies... we have seen he has no interest in actually being questioned by someone who is not going to throw softballs at him, especially if there is unlikely to be an audience at the debates...."

Boris sucked the debates. He hid in a fridge and won the election here.

Debate and policy are not a "thing" anymore.

If it's rabid emotion then Trump may well win again because it's incoerent and that is what Trump does well. Incoherence.

West London

If the virus is still raging who knows how confused the election message will get or even if polling happens.

Sudden need for a shut down after having opened up whilst infections are still rising?

We do know that if he goes the country will be left in utter chaos. Can you imagine the state of the hand-over?

If he loses he'll litigate and claim fraud and and then victimisation when his company is investigated for fraud and tax evasion and misusing public funds...which is hardly a secret.

By *ocketman99Man  over a year ago

fermanagh

I hope he wins cause he’s a complete bollocks and his antics are hilarious. I loved his press briefings - comical of the highest order!

liverpool

"I hope he wins cause he’s a complete bollocks and his antics are hilarious. I loved his press briefings - comical of the highest order! "

They are beyond parody.

Wont be so funny when triggers armageddon like.

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"he is only interested in the rallies... we have seen he has no interest in actually being questioned by someone who is not going to throw softballs at him, especially if there is unlikely to be an audience at the debates...."

So, a lot like Adolf, then? That's not the ideal playbook to steal from.

I suppose, come November, it'll be down to whether or not enough Americans want another four years of a man in charge who really doesn't give a fuck about how many of them die, or go into bankruptcy because they become ill, as long as he and his friends stay rich and powerful.

They've voted against their own interests before. They may well do again.

What is it our cousins say? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Hitch

It's going to be complete meltdown come November. I think some on here need Trump to win so they can vent their misplaced anger and self hatred.

Orange man bad morphed into orange man Hitler- where do you all go from here? Where does the hysteria end?

This forum is becoming more radicalised by the day. More hatred towards anyone who has wrong think. I advise many on here to find a hobby, go for a walk. Maybe get a dog. Animals are good for the soul.

Check through these forums and it's plain to see the hatred disguised by political talking points. The echo chamber is a bad place to be.

Trump bad

Orange man bad

Orange man Hitler

Orange man literally satan

All pushed by media propaganda

If some of you dont find something else to occupy your mind and re-route your pain then come November I fear many will be in a dark place.

And for all those that can see what's happening I encourage you to keep away from this political forum and leave the people to it.

West London

"It's going to be complete meltdown come November. I think some on here need Trump to win so they can vent their misplaced anger and self hatred.

Orange man bad morphed into orange man Hitler- where do you all go from here? Where does the hysteria end?

This forum is becoming more radicalised by the day. More hatred towards anyone who has wrong think. I advise many on here to find a hobby, go for a walk. Maybe get a dog. Animals are good for the soul.

Check through these forums and it's plain to see the hatred disguised by political talking points. The echo chamber is a bad place to be.

Trump bad

Orange man bad

Orange man Hitler

If some of you dont find something else to occupy your mind and re-route your pain then come November I fear many will be in a dark place.

And for all those that can see what's happening I encourage you to keep away from this political forum and leave the people to it. "

You seem to be in your own little world.

The proportion of people able to justify and rationalise the words and behaviour of one of the most powerful people on the planet is falling, but you have his back it seems.

Do feel free to explain what The Donald has done that can be described as positive with respect to Covid-19.

Naturally you would discourage anyone from pointing out the obvious failures in leadership of those you support without question.

Good for you in your consistency though

Newcastle and Gateshead

"It's going to be complete meltdown come November. I think some on here need Trump to win so they can vent their misplaced anger and self hatred.

Trump bad

Orange man bad

Orange man Hitler

And for all those that can see what's happening I encourage you to keep away from this political forum and leave the people to it. "

that lot is almost as good as one of trumps late night twitter tirades he goes on.... 10/10 by the way!!!

oh, and i never call him "orange hitler"... cheeto jesus sure!, but that because he has a masanianic complex bigly!!!!

he is inept to be the leader of the free world.... his handling of major issues have been piss poor, and quite frankly if he wasn't president he would be in jail!!!

he isn't a president for the whole united states, he is the president of his 35% and his besties!!!

this is why i think trump supporters are deluded!! there is zero chance he is winning any states in 2020 that he didn't in 2016..... and he only basically has to lose 2/3 of the states from the 11 swing states he won in 2016 to lose the election...

he aint winning pennsylvania (thats where biden is from!)... so we are only looking at one or 2 more at a push!

Obamagate will be interesting as Biden was vp.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Obamagate will be interesting as Biden was vp."

really.. we going there...

remember this is trump who fired flynn for lying to the FBI and lying to VP Pence....

the same flynn who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.... and admitted it to the judge on two separate occasions!!!!

AG Barr is a lackey for anything Trump wants.... thats why the person who was leading the Flynn case withdrew their name from it in friday

Just watch how obamagate plays out, it's going to be huge!

"Just watch how obamagate plays out, it's going to be huge!"

Déjà vu

North Bucks

"Obamagate will be interesting as Biden was vp."

What’s Obamagate?

Biden is a creep any way you look at him but that’s another story.

"Obamagate will be interesting as Biden was vp.

What’s Obamagate?

Biden is a creep any way you look at him but that’s another story. "

It's about spying during the last election.

It's understandable because usually elections are fought between a deep state democrat candidate and a deep state republican candidate so it doesn't matter who wins.

The previous presidents have all been deep state, George Bush Sr, Bill Clinton, George Bush jr, Barrack Obama.

Famously the 2002 election was fought between Bush jr and John Kerry, both from the same skull and bones club!

However the last election was between deep state Hillary Clinton and non politician Trump so Hillary HAD to win to keep the deep state agenda in charge.

Hence why Trump was spied on and they've spent the last three years trying to remove him from office.

Even republican George Bush was voting Hillary Clinton and she's in the opposing party, the democrats!

"Obamagate will be interesting as Biden was vp.

What’s Obamagate?

Biden is a creep any way you look at him but that’s another story.

It's about spying during the last election.

It's understandable because usually elections are fought between a deep state democrat candidate and a deep state republican candidate so it doesn't matter who wins.

The previous presidents have all been deep state, George Bush Sr, Bill Clinton, George Bush jr, Barrack Obama.

Famously the 2002 election was fought between Bush jr and John Kerry, both from the same skull and bones club!

However the last election was between deep state Hillary Clinton and non politician Trump so Hillary HAD to win to keep the deep state agenda in charge.

Hence why Trump was spied on and they've spent the last three years trying to remove him from office.

Even republican George Bush was voting Hillary Clinton and she's in the opposing party, the democrats!"

Deep state lol. Here is the reason we need more funding for our failing education system.

"

Even republican George Bush was voting Hillary Clinton and she's in the opposing party, the democrats!"

Nothing to do with the fact that Trump is an unstable, insecure, intelligent narcissist?

"

Even republican George Bush was voting Hillary Clinton and she's in the opposing party, the democrats!

Nothing to do with the fact that Trump is an unstable, insecure, intelligent narcissist?"

Nothing to do with that.

It was all about a non politician entering the presidency race and threatening to drain the swamp.

George Bush does not want that happening, to put it mildly!

"

Nothing to do with the fact that Trump is an unstable, insecure, intelligent narcissist?

Nothing to do with that.

It was all about a non politician entering the presidency race and threatening to drain the swamp.

George Bush does not want that happening, to put it mildly!"

My phone auto-corrected "unintelligent narcissist" to "intelligent narcissist".

"drain the swamp" was a meaningless catchphrase. It meant nothing during the election, and it means nothing now.

That Trump was a non-politician has nothing to do with anything, he's as corrupt or more corrupt than the rest of them. Just look at his record.

"

Nothing to do with that.

"drain the swamp" was a meaningless catchphrase. It meant nothing during the election, and it means nothing now.

That Trump was a non-politician has nothing to do with anything, he's as corrupt or more corrupt than the rest of them. Just look at his record.

"

"Drain the swamp" is not meaningless, it's about ridding the place of corrupt criminals. It remains to be seen whether this will happen.

If Trump is found to be a corrupt criminal then he should go down too.

I'm not a supporter of Trump, Biden, the republicans or democrats.

All I support is justice, that no-one is above the law, no matter how high up some of these criminals are or whatever political persuasion they are.

"

Nothing to do with that.

"Drain the swamp" is not meaningless, it's about ridding the place of corrupt criminals. It remains to be seen whether this will happen.

All I support is justice, that no-one is above the law, no matter how high up some of these criminals are or whatever political persuasion they are."

Clearly Trump is corrupt. He's done everything from illegally telling foreign delegates to stay at Trump Towers hotel through to abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. He has been found to be a corrupt criminal, and he has not "gone down", due to the ridiculous system they have in place to deal with such matters.

The issue in the states is that their entire system is set up to serve the corporations that fun both major parties, instead of serving the people.

West London

"

Nothing to do with that.

All I support is justice, that no-one is above the law, no matter how high up some of these criminals are or whatever political persuasion they are."

Then what is your opinion on this?

'President Trump to claim 'absolute immunity' from subpoenas in Supreme Court appeal'

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-claim-absolute-immunity-subpoenas-supreme-court/story?id=70576085

"

Nothing to do with that.

All I support is justice, that no-one is above the law, no matter how high up some of these criminals are or whatever political persuasion they are.

Clearly Trump is corrupt. He's done everything from illegally telling foreign delegates to stay at Trump Towers hotel through to abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. He has been found to be a corrupt criminal, and he has not "gone down", due to the ridiculous system they have in place to deal with such matters.

The issue in the states is that their entire system is set up to serve the corporations that fun both major parties, instead of serving the people."

Then the system needs to be changed. You're right, it does serve the corporations rather than the people.

That's why a lot of high up people have been getting away with their crimes for many years.

Justice for all.

"

Nothing to do with that.

Then what is your opinion on this?

'President Trump to claim 'absolute immunity' from subpoenas in Supreme Court appeal'

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trump-claim-absolute-immunity-subpoenas-supreme-court/story?id=70576085"

I don't agree with anyone having absolute immunity.

As I've already said, if Trump has committed a crime then he should be punished.

That also goes for Bush, Clinton, Obama, Comey, McCabe, Ryan, Podesta, Fauci, Pence...etc

No one should be above the law.

"

Nothing to do with that.

The issue in the states is that their entire system is set up to serve the corporations that fun both major parties, instead of serving the people.

Then the system needs to be changed. You're right, it does serve the corporations rather than the people.

That's why a lot of high up people have been getting away with their crimes for many years.

Justice for all."

Well exactly.

But to suggest that Trump has drained the swamp is ludicrous and meaningless. He's as bad or worse than anyone before him.

"

Nothing to do with that.

Justice for all.

Well exactly.

But to suggest that Trump has drained the swamp is ludicrous and meaningless. He's as bad or worse than anyone before him."

I never said Trump has drained the swamp, my words were

"It remains to be seen whether this will happen"

The swamp hasn't been drained but I hold on to hope that some justice will finally be done.

The corruption goes very high.

West London

"

Nothing to do with that.

Justice for all.

Well exactly.

But to suggest that Trump has drained the swamp is ludicrous and meaningless. He's as bad or worse than anyone before him.

The swamp hasn't been drained but I hold on to hope that some justice will finally be done.

The corruption goes very high."

If the guy you are hoping will "drain the swamp" is trying to get himself immunioty then are you unable to say that he is not worthy of your support?

It does not matter if he is granted this or not. Surely the fact that he is trying to obtain immunity is enough.

Sorry but I don't support Trump, Biden, the republicans, the democrats, tories, labour or any of the major parties.

I only support justice being done.

"

Nothing to do with that.

Justice for all.

Well exactly.

The corruption goes very high."

No one in US politics is even close to tackling the corrupt system. The impeachment hearing was a joke, the republicans said before it started that they weren't going to listen to any evidence, they would throw it out.

I am not sure who you're pinning your hopes on here, but if it's Trump, I would suggest you could be waiting a long time.

Well of course the impeachment hearings were a joke and a waste of time. Peloski knew that.

The house has a democrat majority who'll vote Trump guilty every time.

The senate has a republican majority who'll vote Trump not guilty every time.

Always stalemate, with politicians following party lines.

Trump has added more slime to the swamp.

The impeachment hearing was always going to go one way.

They knew it wouldn't get rid of Trump, it was more about trying to cause damage to the Trump campaign for a second term.

The democrats are already going to struggle big time choosing Joe Biden.

Hope they'll have TV debates, will be very entertaining!

"The impeachment hearing was always going to go one way.

They knew it wouldn't get rid of Trump, it was more about trying to cause damage to the Trump campaign for a second term.

The democrats are already going to struggle big time choosing Joe Biden.

Hope they'll have TV debates, will be very entertaining!

"

Indeed

I don't remember hearing Biden speak. The TV debates last time around were just weird.

West London

"Sorry but I don't support Trump, Biden, the republicans, the democrats, tories, labour or any of the major parties.

I only support justice being done."

Then you can say unambiguously that you don't support Trump.

You're on your own with the "deep state". Particularly when talking about a black man as President

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Just watch how obamagate plays out, it's going to be huge!"

..... and we fast forward to todays press conference...

Reporter: “What crime are you specifically accusing President Obama of?”

Trump: “Obamagate. Obamagate. Incredible, bad stuff.”

Reporter: “What SPECIFIC crime are you accusing him of?”

Trump: “You know what crimes he committed. You just won’t report it.”

so he basically doesn't have a scooby!!!!

"Just watch how obamagate plays out, it's going to be huge!

so he basically doesn't have a scooby!!!! "

That's about as much proof as the average Republican needs.

"Just watch how obamagate plays out, it's going to be huge!

so he basically doesn't have a scooby!!!!

That's about as much proof as the average Republican needs."

The poorly educated don't need proof. They just need someone to tell them he committed a crime and they're hooked.

It only works one way though, otherwise it would be fake news.

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Donald doesn’t have anything to worry about. It will be a walk in the park for him

North Bucks

Just watched the NBC clip of William Barr. That’s a bit naughty

"Donald doesn’t have anything to worry about. It will be a walk in the park for him "

Do you think they will be so easily manipulated a second time?

edinburgh

"Donald doesn’t have anything to worry about. It will be a walk in the park for him

"

Not even worthy of a response. Your response is the epitome of the superior complex which has held the left back for generations. You’ve shown a complete lack of respect to the electorate of the USA

"Donald doesn’t have anything to worry about. It will be a walk in the park for him

"

Short answer, yes. cowards need a leader who they perceive will protect them from the foreigners and blacks rising.

Not even worthy of a response. Your response is the epitome of the superior complex which has held the left back for generations. You’ve shown a complete lack of respect to the electorate of the USA"

Why should we respect anyone who voted for Trump?

edinburgh

Not even worthy of a response. Your response is the epitome of the superior complex which has held the left back for generations. You’ve shown a complete lack of respect to the electorate of the USA

Why should we respect anyone who voted for Trump?"

The fact you have to ask such a stupid question says far more about you than it says about anyone who voted for the POTUS Donald Trump

Why should we respect anyone who voted for Trump?

The fact you have to ask such a stupid question says far more about you than it says about anyone who voted for the POTUS Donald Trump"

Okay let me rephrase.

Why should we respect them for voting Trump?

Is that a better question?

West London

Curious that Trump seems to want to run his election against Obama considering he's not even on the ticket.

Obamagate, the made up thing which isn't a thing

Does he think that he'll do better running against him than Biden? If so I think that it's not the smartest move unless he has some polling to suggest that he's lost the black vote and may have some chance with the Latino vote...

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Curious that Trump seems to want to run his election against Obama considering he's not even on the ticket.

Obamagate, the made up thing which isn't a thing

Does he think that he'll do better running against him than Biden? If so I think that it's not the smartest move unless he has some polling to suggest that he's lost the black vote and may have some chance with the Latino vote..."

because everything is about him needing to made someone a "boogey person" to rile up his base....

worked against Hilary because she was so polarising going into this...

can't really do that against biden because even if you mention hunter, people just point and say "what about jared and ivanka, don jr and eric!!!"

and the whole "we need the economy so we should sacrifice old people" message against the virus isn't going down well with..... old people! especially in places like florida!

everyone knows he was jealous of obama going into this which is why he has spent 3 and a bit years trying to dismantle everything

the is a semi convention thing that former presidents give the incumbant space to do what they are trying to do.... unless there is something you make a really bad pigs ear of!!!

thats why you have really only heard obama speaking now... and after charlotttesville so publically

then there have been he setpiece occasions like the funerals of barbara and george h.w bush... and john mccain, where you see all the living presidents together except the current one, and optics wise... not a great look (and looks even worse when he is "rage tweeting" like he was thru mccains)

the other thing that grates him is that even now President Obama's approval rating is at 70% (basically almost everyone except trumps hardcore base)

which is why saturday must have really annoyed, because even though he is trying to throw shit against a wall so see if anything sticks (p.s it wont!!!) Obama being asked to do the 2020 H.S senior commencement speech by high school seniors themselves... and having an hour on prime time t.v with every national tv network showing it was so rough for him.....

we all know trumps a racist..... he was one of the main figures behind "birtherism"... he hate the fact that everytime he opens his mouth, he is compared to obama... and not in a good way

It has started already - excuses for a rigged election and tactics to stop people voting by mail even though he and Pence vote by mail!

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

What is more worrying have we seen a hint in recent tweets to liberate states .. will he call on his base to take to the streets with article 2 weapons strapped to their chest and liberate the US from the election result ?? What will Boris say ?He would definitely claim voting fraud and conspiracy of the media etc,but will probably win anyway.

Anyway. I don't think the American electorate will do anything different than they did last time.

Trump hasn't changed. He's just as insecure and confused as ever, they voted for him last time and he was boasting about grabbing women by the pussy.

He promised to bring xenophobia, islamaphobia, ignorance and a sharp lurch to serving big business while fucking over normal people. And that's exactly what he's done.

What Boris will say either way? Whatever ensures the most donations to his re-election campaign at the next GE from his financial backers."

Johnson and his government, like every British Government sine WWII, will work with who ever the US people and system decide is their president.

By *utualpleasure42Man  over a year ago

enter location here

I cheered when he lifted his glass of water with one hand. Amazing. Best president ever.

North Bucks

"I cheered when he lifted his glass of water with one hand. Amazing. Best president ever.

"

Drinking with one hand and who has sexually assaulted the least according to some on here.

The bar is set very low indeed.

Most of us totally agree with you.

But the point the OP was making was that Biden is the wrong candidate to stand a chance.

Also misogynist, brainless, greedy and with clear dementia.

Think OP was simply stating that, sadly, Trump will eat him for breakfast in any debates.

Chouce between Hilary and Trump last time was bad enough....I thought it couldnt get any worse....how wrong could I have been?

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

If that's the creme de la creme of leader's in the US all I have is sympathy for it's citizens

Newcastle and Gateshead

Why does everyone think trump will eat Biden alive in the debates.....

Trump is actually an awful debater... problem is you set the bar so low for trump that if he doesn’t trip over and stand upright that’s considered a victory

Biden is a competent if not spectacular debater.... he will do details that trump won’t and will try to blag

I think the vast majority of people think similarly.

Most of us totally agree with you.

But the point the OP was making was that Biden is the wrong candidate to stand a chance.

Also misogynist, brainless, greedy and with clear dementia.

Think OP was simply stating that, sadly, Trump will eat him for breakfast in any debates.

Chouce between Hilary and Trump last time was bad enough....I thought it couldnt get any worse....how wrong could I have been?"

Creepy Joe will get annihilated in the debates but it'll be funny to watch.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"It has started already - excuses for a rigged election and tactics to stop people voting by mail even though he and Pence vote by mail!"

this is the biggest thing... he is setting up the excuses for why he lost... and he and the republicans are going to make it super hard for expanded mail voting, even though that would be the sensible thing to do in a pandemic...

also.... watch for me to start trying to wind down and defund the us postal service....

The left in the USA is in the same mess as here, trump doesn't have to win because the Democrats will just lose. Same as boris here, the left have lost their way and need to get back to basics.

liverpool

"The left in the USA is in the same mess as here, trump doesn't have to win because the Democrats will just lose. Same as boris here, the left have lost their way and need to get back to basics. "

There isn't a left in America

"The left in the USA is in the same mess as here, trump doesn't have to win because the Democrats will just lose. Same as boris here, the left have lost their way and need to get back to basics.

There isn't a left in America"

ha ha so funny, not sure if you are taking the piss lol

liverpool

"The left in the USA is in the same mess as here, trump doesn't have to win because the Democrats will just lose. Same as boris here, the left have lost their way and need to get back to basics.

There isn't a left in Americaha ha so funny, not sure if you are taking the piss lol "

Name some well known american marxists.

There isn't a left in Americaha ha so funny, not sure if you are taking the piss lol

Name some well known american marxists."

who said marxists?

Oh you think the labour party is marxists then and not left wing.

liverpool

There isn't a left in Americaha ha so funny, not sure if you are taking the piss lol

Name some well known american marxists.who said marxists?

Oh you think the labour party is marxists then and not left wing."

I'll rephrase

Name me some american socialists?

America has never really had a left wing by our standards.They have the conservatives republicans)and at a push centrists (Democrats)

Look at the outrage when Obama tried to bring in free healthcare

edinburgh

"Why does everyone think trump will eat Biden alive in the debates.....

Trump is actually an awful debater... problem is you set the bar so low for trump that if he doesn’t trip over and stand upright that’s considered a victory

Biden is a competent if not spectacular debater.... he will do details that trump won’t and will try to blag

"

Biden can’t even string a coherent sentence together

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

Looks like another race to the bottom...

I hope that trump wins or it seems that hilary could get it.

Newcastle and Gateshead

interesting news today....

there have loads of national polls in the last few weeks showing that biden is up on trump by double digits.... anywhere from 11 to 16 pts...

but elections are not won nationally... but by state

so.... there were 6 statewide polls in battleground states.....

so... michigan.... biden up 11.... 48-37

wisconsin... biden up 11.... 49-38

pennsylvania... biden up 10... 50-40

North Carolina... Biden up 9 ... 49-40

Arizona.... Biden up 7.... 48-41

Florida.... Biden up 6.... 47-41

even in places where the state has been going red... ohio... biden is up 2.... Georgia ... Biden up 1.....

Texas.... even!!!

this might explain trumps mood and his desperation to rally!!!!

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

u dont belive polls do you _abio.they had em before the last GE here and a week before the vote they seemed to be pointing to either tory with small majority or a hung parliment.not saying your wrong but lots of these polls seem to have been well off latley.didnt the polls suggest last time hillary would win?reakon u would get a more truthal answer from a magic 8ball

Newcastle and Gateshead

"u dont belive polls do you _abio.they had em before the last GE here and a week before the vote they seemed to be pointing to either tory with small majority or a hung parliment.not saying your wrong but lots of these polls seem to have been well off latley.didnt the polls suggest last time hillary would win?reakon u would get a more truthal answer from a magic 8ball"

do you remember what trump did in the last 10 days of the 2016 campaign....

he did nothing.... he basically shut up... he let hillary, the Emails and the investigation become the story!

by staying silent... he made it a referendum on her and she could not get out of her own way!!!!

they why what the biden campaign is doing at the moment by more or less staying silent is pure genius... because it lets trump and his handling (or inept handling) of the racial protests and the virus be the story.... and if you can honestly say he is handling it all well then i will outright call it a lie....

see the irony is even as a democrat i could map out he could possibly win....

let me work to it backwards.....

he would get the votes if he win politically...

he wins politically if he can get the economy going.....

he can get the economy going if he treated COVID as a public health issue to the public....

the public would treat it as a public health issue if he didn't lie.. and would wear a mask!!!

trump is never not lying... and never going to wear a mask!!!!!

and thats why biden will win this going away.....

the national polls can be misleading, the people who do the state polls tend to know exactly what they are doing!!!

a lot of democrats still suffer from PTSD of what happened in 2016 and i understand that.... at some point people will realise this aint 2016, and he can't demonise biden the way he demonised Hillary....

look at the tulsa rally on saturday... he rambled on about everyone but biden!!

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

where did i say he is handlig anythig gteat.personay i think the bloke i a assive knob.i was just saying dont look at the polls and take em as gospel as they seem to keep gettig it wrong.leave wont win trump wont beat hillary boris wont win a massive majority.they dont seem to get the big elections right just latley

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"u dont belive polls do you _abio.they had em before the last GE here and a week before the vote they seemed to be pointing to either tory with small majority or a hung parliment.not saying your wrong but lots of these polls seem to have been well off latley.didnt the polls suggest last time hillary would win?reakon u would get a more truthal answer from a magic 8ball

do you remember what trump did in the last 10 days of the 2016 campaign....

he did nothing.... he basically shut up... he let hillary, the Emails and the investigation become the story!

by staying silent... he made it a referendum on her and she could not get out of her own way!!!!

they why what the biden campaign is doing at the moment by more or less staying silent is pure genius... because it lets trump and his handling (or inept handling) of the racial protests and the virus be the story.... and if you can honestly say he is handling it all well then i will outright call it a lie....

see the irony is even as a democrat i could map out he could possibly win....

let me work to it backwards.....

he would get the votes if he win politically...

he wins politically if he can get the economy going.....

he can get the economy going if he treated COVID as a public health issue to the public....

the public would treat it as a public health issue if he didn't lie.. and would wear a mask!!!

trump is never not lying... and never going to wear a mask!!!!!

and thats why biden will win this going away.....

the national polls can be misleading, the people who do the state polls tend to know exactly what they are doing!!!

a lot of democrats still suffer from PTSD of what happened in 2016 and i understand that.... at some point people will realise this aint 2016, and he can't demonise biden the way he demonised Hillary....

look at the tulsa rally on saturday... he rambled on about everyone but biden!!"

I know very little about American politics and really do not like trump at all. Still think its very brave to say biden will definitely win

By *funtimes.Man  over a year ago

Preston

Trump will win, like 2016 all over again only this time riots are helping him win states he would never of won

i said Trump would win back then and i'm saying he win by bigger count this time

creepy joe is worse pick than Hilary was

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Trump will win, like 2016 all over again only this time riots are helping him win states he would never of won

"

i love it when people say this... because i don't think they have a clue...

So name a state that trump didn't win in 2016 that he will win in 2020...

just one.... any one!

"Trump will win, like 2016 all over again only this time riots are helping him win states he would never of won

just one.... any one!

"

Fabio, are you a supporter of Joe Biden as president bringing in the new world order?

Yes or no?

Newcastle and Gateshead

just one.... any one!

Fabio, are you a supporter of Joe Biden as president bringing in the new world order?

Yes or no?"

a) thats not answering the question i posed.. you can have a shot at it as well if you feel as confident as your comrade!

b) i was more of a fan of the younger people at the beginning of the process... I've always liked elizabeth warren (she is a policy wonks dream!!) i also liked harris and buttigeg (i think harris will be the vp pick and mayor pete has sec of state written all over him for me)

but when it came down to biden or sanders then it was always going to be biden...

is he the perfect candidate... nope... the crime bill still rubs up the wrong way!, but he does thinks like actual governing and pulling the country together that trump can not do.. and we have 3 and a half years of proof of that!

[Removed by poster at 26/06/20 22:40:59]

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

If he loses, he’ll throw his dummy in front of the White House.

What annoys me is the relentless coverage the US get in this country. It’s non stop. I know we share the same language and that we have historical and cultural links but is it possible not to hear about the US in any news bulletin in this country. Their bloody election is in five months’ time and they’re already pissing us off with it every day.

I wish we’d been as interested in Europe and our european friends. It may have prevented Brexit and all the lies to be spilled out,

just one.... any one!

Yes or no?

a) thats not answering the question i posed.. you can have a shot at it as well if you feel as confident as your comrade!

b) i was more of a fan of the younger people at the beginning of the process... I've always liked elizabeth warren (she is a policy wonks dream!!) i also liked harris and buttigeg (i think harris will be the vp pick and mayor pete has sec of state written all over him for me)

but when it came down to biden or sanders then it was always going to be biden...

is he the perfect candidate... nope... the crime bill still rubs up the wrong way!, but he does thinks like actual governing and pulling the country together that trump can not do.. and we have 3 and a half years of proof of that! "

I wanted to know if you would support president Joe Biden bringing in the new world order of a one world government?

Newcastle and Gateshead

what new world order.... you wearing your tin foil hat again????

Glasgow

"

i said Trump would win back then and i'm saying he win by bigger count this time"

..and your evidence for this?

North Bucks

As we have learned from Brexit Boris Trump and many others. Predictions are way off.

I just wish Yang had done better. Real credible opposition is lacking although I’m heartened in the UK with Sir Keir Starmer.

By *arCockticsMan  over a year ago

Preston

[Removed by poster at 27/06/20 12:11:36]

Preston

just one.... any one!

"

My green ticks shows I got more of clue than you _abio

You was scary wrong last time round and algorithms and reading the Guardian have done you no favours in past 4 years

Biden is the worst pick

Do you not think?

Or have you forgot about your morals around ME2 or do they only stand when aimed at a republican or tori

If you think BLM and riots are helping Biden in blue states with hard working people then you could be in for an even bigger shock than you was in 2016 when you told me repeatedly I also had no clue

You been wrong about pretty much every prediction you have made yet think you have the right to call others clueless

West London

It's more than a little sad that even after an awful response to the Covid-19 pandemic from the best resourced country in the world and economic consequences for which there is no apparent plan and continuing to isolate itself from every international friend and ally Trump is still in with a shout.

Genuinely weird.

His core vote remains much the same it seems. He's given up trying to gain any more.

Apparently finding ways to minimise turnout of those who are likely to vote against him is the way to go.

Ho hum

"what new world order.... you wearing your tin foil hat again????"

The new world order Biden is talking about...

Joe Biden: "the affirmative task we have now is to create a new world order"

Joe Biden: "I believe we, in particular you, your class, has an incredible window of opportunity to lead in shaping a new world order for the 21st century "

So you're saying Biden is wearing a tin foil hat?

Would you support Biden bringing in a new world order?

Newcastle and Gateshead

just one.... any one!

You was scary wrong last time round and algorithms and reading the Guardian have done you no favours in past 4 years

Biden is the worst pick

Do you not think?

Or have you forgot about your morals around ME2 or do they only stand when aimed at a republican or tori

If you think BLM and riots are helping Biden in blue states with hard working people then you could be in for an even bigger shock than you was in 2016 when you told me repeatedly I also had no clue

You been wrong about pretty much every prediction you have made yet think you have the right to call others clueless

"

again.... just one state that trump didn't win in 2016 that he will win in 2020 please...

just name one.... any one!!!

the thing about trumps victory is that he basically managed to pull an inside straight to win... he won almost every state he needed to win to win!!!

lets take 9 "battle" states.... ohio, michigan, wisconsin, pennsylvania, north carolina, georgia, florida, arizona and texas....

all won by trump.......

for biden to win he would only really need to flip 2 of those 9 states

last time trump won michigan by 10,000 votes, wisconsin by 20,000 votes and pennsylvania by 40,000 votes..... 70,000 votes in a population of 16 voting million people! and 750,000 people from those 3 states alone voted for someone other than trump or clinton.

trump isn't winning pennsylvania this time round.... it basically bidens home state! so thats one

so he is looking for one more......

this time around there isn't really a big/viable 3rd party protest candidate, then other thing is that minorities and young people didn't come out to vote.....

West London

"what new world order.... you wearing your tin foil hat again????

The new world order Biden is talking about...

Joe Biden: "the affirmative task we have now is to create a new world order"

Joe Biden: "I believe we, in particular you, your class, has an incredible window of opportunity to lead in shaping a new world order for the 21st century "

So you're saying Biden is wearing a tin foil hat?

Would you support Biden bringing in a new world order?"

One inocuuous phrase in one or two speeches and you have a conspiracy.

That is genuinely hilarious

A new world order of peace and harmony? Why not?

A new world order if war and hate? Perhaps not.

Which one is it? Would you find both options unacceptable?

What a weird thing to pick a fight over

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

just one.... any one!

Yes or no?"

Anyone who bangs on about "New World Order" immediately looses any credibility outside of conspiracy theorists and foil hat wearers.

Preston

just one.... any one!

Biden is the worst pick

Do you not think?

again.... just one state that trump didn't win in 2016 that he will win in 2020 please...

just name one.... any one!!!

the thing about trumps victory is that he basically managed to pull an inside straight to win... he won almost every state he needed to win to win!!!

lets take 9 "battle" states.... ohio, michigan, wisconsin, pennsylvania, north carolina, georgia, florida, arizona and texas....

all won by trump.......

for biden to win he would only really need to flip 2 of those 9 states

last time trump won michigan by 10,000 votes, wisconsin by 20,000 votes and pennsylvania by 40,000 votes..... 70,000 votes in a population of 16 voting million people! and 750,000 people from those 3 states alone voted for someone other than trump or clinton.

trump isn't winning pennsylvania this time round.... it basically bidens home state! so thats one

so he is looking for one more......

this time around there isn't really a big/viable 3rd party protest candidate, then other thing is that minorities and young people didn't come out to vote.....

"

So all minority groups and young people are going to vote for

Biden?

This is completely wrong think

I put it to you that Trump as gained votes in Minority voters and the youngsters will real struggle vote for the OLD MAN GROPE

Biden is the worst pick. Anybody who can not see this is like I said going to be in for an even bigger shock than 2016

Tulsi Gabbard was only candidate that stood a chance and CNN etc made sure she had no chance

Only past 48hours has Trump once again played 4d chess with the media getting them to admit blue states are worse than reds states

This is the same media Biden voters watch. As most on here are aware Trump voters are to dumb to watch or read the news so I see alot

Trumps got Covid covered to his base, he did try ban travel from China knowing full well he be called racist as he was the 1st world leader to do so

And he was called racist for doing so

Like Elon Musk says POTUS is captain of a huge ship with a tiny rudder

And most Americans know this and see what gets blocked and what gets pushed and I'm very sure next few months Americans are going to see lots of images of Biden groping KIDS and sniffing them in the oval office, 8 years worth of footage and it makes normal people feel SICK

Old man Grope will become this election song and all them pussy hat people will have double standards if they vote for Biden do you think?

hypocrisy as always been strong in the left, this be a real test see how true that is

Biden is a gift to Trump. Dems have handed him 4 years even with covid

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Blah, blah blah "

seriously dude... all those words and nothing said...

You were the one that say the victory margin would be larger in 2020 than in 2016...

I asked you to name one state that trump will win in 20 that he didn't win in 16...

Just bloody name one dude!!! anyone one will do! pick a state!

Preston

"Blah, blah blah

You were the one that say the victory margin would be larger in 2020 than in 2016...

I asked you to name one state that trump will win in 20 that he didn't win in 16...

Just bloody name one dude!!! anyone one will do! pick a state!"

He will win and you will look stupid once again!

He will win by more votes, not sure which states are going to turn red but I have you bet minimum of £2000 that he wins

Money were mouth is?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Blah, blah blah

Just bloody name one dude!!! anyone one will do! pick a state!

He will win and you will look stupid once again!

He will win by more votes, not sure which states are going to turn red but I have you bet minimum of £2000 that he wins

Money were mouth is?

"

see thats still not answering the question... one state... any state!!!

not £2000 pounds.... but i will propose a bet for charity

if you are so confident the margin is going to be larger lets do this....

if trump wins.... i will give a pound to charity of your choice for each vote in the winning margin in the electoral college......

but... if biden wins..... you will give a pound to charity of my choice for each vote in the winning margin in the electoral college...... plus 77 pounds (the 77 votes that trump beat clinton by last time!) since you said the margin will be bigger!

so how about that?

They say that this year is the most important election since lincoln, meaning that trump have to win it

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

[Removed by poster at 28/06/20 15:45:48]

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Trump won't win the election - he's now admitting to the fact that he won't win.

Then perhaps America can make America great again (that's if it was ever great to start with).

Newcastle and Gateshead

if trump things he has to try and deflect his approach to Covid by trying to take out the affordable care act once again (and republicans really don't want to make healthcare the issue at the election!)

and then from news of the russian bounty on US soldiers overseas he trys to deflect commending his supporters in a retweeted video this morning, where a couple of the "supporters" can clearly be heard shouting "white power"....

have we gotten to point where we have to ask to question "does he even want to win this anymore?"

i could argue he is not even trying.......

"if trump things he has to try and deflect his approach to Covid by trying to take out the affordable care act once again (and republicans really don't want to make healthcare the issue at the election!)

and then from news of the russian bounty on US soldiers overseas he trys to deflect commending his supporters in a retweeted video this morning, where a couple of the "supporters" can clearly be heard shouting "white power"....

have we gotten to point where we have to ask to question "does he even want to win this anymore?"

i could argue he is not even trying......."

He doesn't have to try and win, the Democrats don't want power. Look who's they picked to lead them lol .

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

Trump 4 more years

Portland

Trump 4 more years

Portland

Trump 4 more years