FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Heat, sunlight and humidity kill the virus

Heat, sunlight and humidity kill the virus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Findings in the US suggest the virus is killed faster with increased heat, humidity and by UV light.

Trump, in a display of utter, breathtaking stupidity, suggested to the scientist revealing the information during the WH briefing that they should investigate using a large amount of UV light inside the body ‘because that can be done’ and by injecting bleach and isopropyl alcohol all as a means of treating Covid-19.

Please, please get him out of the WH.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Just heard Trump on the radio. Can't say I'm surprised he would say something so idiotic.

Makes you wonder if any of his supporters will defend him for saying it; or even try the disinfectant thing themselves.

Anyone who supports him is just a cunt; either devoid of common sense or - worse - intelligent enough to know better and content enable the damage he's doing.

The political mechanisms to remove him from power exist; sadly, there is no political will to do so.

Republican senators, like their President, have no regard for the lives of their fellow Americans; particularly those who, rightly, criticise them.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Well it is true we get less colds and flu in summer so there is a certain logic in it,however ow come Australia etc have the virus?

Anyway any man who thinks that injecting yourself with detergiet is totally unhinged,I rest my case your honour

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Watch someone try and inhale a UV light source down into their lungs.

Come to think of it I have seen someone deepthroat a UV light stick once so the stable genius maybe onto something

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The man does engage mouth long before brain. Hopefully no one tries it

» Add a new message to this topic