FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Foreign nationals

Foreign nationals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good news folks, Emma de Souza from northern Ireland and her Brazilian husband have just forced our government to grant both of them Full EU citizenship rights, furthermore this now will apply to everyone in Northern Ireland.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"Good news folks, Emma de Souza from northern Ireland and her Brazilian husband have just forced our government to grant both of them Full EU citizenship rights, furthermore this now will apply to everyone in Northern Ireland."

Her husband is from the USA, not Brazil.

It won't apply to everyone in Northern Ireland. This is a immigration technicality, whereas Mrs De Souza sees herself as Irish and not British.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Good news folks, Emma de Souza from northern Ireland and her Brazilian husband have just forced our government to grant both of them Full EU citizenship rights, furthermore this now will apply to everyone in Northern Ireland."

Northern Ireland is British? So she's a UK citizen? Don't see the problem there.

If her husband is Brazilian, to be EEA citizen rights he must be a dual national - if he is a dual EEA citizen, fair enough, he has the rights.

"Good news folks, Emma de Souza from northern Ireland and her Brazilian husband have just forced our government to grant both of them Full EU citizenship rights, furthermore this now will apply to everyone in Northern Ireland.

It won't apply to everyone in Northern Ireland. This is a immigration technicality, whereas Mrs De Souza sees herself as Irish and not British. "

USA is right I stand corrected. On the EU issue it looks to me as the judgement favours northern irish people to now have the same advantages of eu membership as Irish citizens benefit from.

"Good news folks, Emma de Souza from northern Ireland and her Brazilian husband have just forced our government to grant both of them Full EU citizenship rights, furthermore this now will apply to everyone in Northern Ireland.

It won't apply to everyone in Northern Ireland. This is a immigration technicality, whereas Mrs De Souza sees herself as Irish and not British.

USA is right I stand corrected. On the EU issue it looks to me as the judgement favours northern irish people to now have the same advantages of eu membership as Irish citizens benefit from."

Yes, it's actually a move to try and not fuck up the Good Friday Agreement.

USA is right I stand corrected. On the EU issue it looks to me as the judgement favours northern irish people to now have the same advantages of eu membership as Irish citizens benefit from.

Yes, it's actually a move to try and not fuck up the Good Friday Agreement."

All those brave sons of Ulster must be turning in there graves now, brexit seems to be squeezing them closer to Ireland as time goes by.

All those brave sons of Ulster must be turning in there graves now, brexit seems to be squeezing them closer to Ireland as time goes by."

Fuck... as if we didn’t have enough problems !

All those brave sons of Ulster must be turning in there graves now, brexit seems to be squeezing them closer to Ireland as time goes by.

Fuck... as if we didn’t have enough problems !"

The conservatives have proved themselves a disaster for the economy, the covid pandemic and are the main cause of our previous union starting to disintegrate.

The conservatives have proved themselves a disaster for the economy, the covid pandemic and are the main cause of our previous union starting to disintegrate. "

Yes, but they're excellent at propaganda.

The conservatives have proved themselves a disaster for the economy, the covid pandemic and are the main cause of our previous union starting to disintegrate.

Yes, but they're excellent at propaganda. "

Not sure if youd call it propaganda or just Lies.

£350 million extra in fact its costing us billions.

We will get the best trade deals in history lol.

3 years saying no border in the irish sea guess what ...there is.

Too many more to mention.

» Add a new message to this topic