FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > The right wing rally around misinformation and lies about the crisis

The right wing rally around misinformation and lies about the crisis

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bernath OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

The Right wing and its supporters who are seriously on the backfoot are continuing to rewrite the narrative about the crisis, laying blame on everyone else apart from the leaders and institutions they support for the debacle they mismanaged.

It is true that those who are easily swayed by the bullshit they are being fed are rallying around the misinformation in a vain attempt to hold onto power.

Does anyone see through this Smokescreen being conducted by the Right Wing?

Will ordinary people realise that the Right Wing don’t give a toss about ordinary people and will happily sacrifice us in order to maintain control over our lives?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"The Right wing and its supporters who are seriously on the backfoot are continuing to rewrite the narrative about the crisis, laying blame on everyone else apart from the leaders and institutions they support for the debacle they mismanaged.

It is true that those who are easily swayed by the bullshit they are being fed are rallying around the misinformation in a vain attempt to hold onto power.

Does anyone see through this Smokescreen being conducted by the Right Wing?

Will ordinary people realise that the Right Wing don’t give a toss about ordinary people and will happily sacrifice us in order to maintain control over our lives?

"

I think we have always been a conservative country.We have probally had 2 genuine left wing gmnts in the last 80 years.

The genius of the right is appealing to people who will vote for them despite their policies making their lives even worse.

They do this through the media in a variety of ways..divide and rule probably being the most effective.

Works every time.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

to be honest I asm more aware of left wing messages than any right wing messages so far on this crisis.

However what do you call left right wink?

This government is not right wing in anyway and have taken many decisions that prove my point,ie furlough scheme,help for self employed etc

liverpool

"to be honest I asm more aware of left wing messages than any right wing messages so far on this crisis.

This government is not right wing in anyway and have taken many decisions that prove my point,ie furlough scheme,help for self employed etc"

Austerity.

Anti immigration.

Brexit.

Increasing privitasion on nhs,probation etc.

Tax breaks for The well off.

Living standards decreasing

Life expectancy going down for The 1st time in 100 years.

Pro israelie stance.

This is the most right wing gmnt we have had in decades.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's very sad that the people who are most helped by the right wing politicians also have other tremendously powerful ways to control you. Your media intake will be being fed by media organisations that more often than not are controlled by incredibly wealthy people. Even if you avoid their guff, you will have it reverberating around you, from everyday citizens parroting it with an equivalent depth of understanding as a parrot has, to politicians who have a 2 way process of quoting and rallying people.

Governments are lobbied via a £multi-millions industry, to shape policy and law in their favour, not yours.

There's been a tragic convergence of political leaders who don't work in the greater good, who are rightwing extremists. Many countries, similarly facing attacks from their leaders. Brazil, USA, UK, and Hungary are amongst repressive nations where leaders help some but not all people. If it's not your time to be shafted, you may have it coming.

They may talk of freedoms but it won't potentially be yours.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I consider myself left wing and I don't buy the official narrative in this plandemic.

"to be honest I asm more aware of left wing messages than any right wing messages so far on this crisis.

This government is not right wing in anyway and have taken many decisions that prove my point,ie furlough scheme,help for self employed etc"

What would you consider right wing?

"I consider myself left wing and I don't buy the official narrative in this plandemic."

I don't consider myself left or right wing. Every issue is different and doesn't always fit into the left or right wing perspective.

The part of the official narrative I personally question is that the government is doing an amazing job and that someone else is to blame for everything.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I consider myself left wing and I don't buy the official narrative in this plandemic.

I don't consider myself left or right wing. Every issue is different and doesn't always fit into the left or right wing perspective.

The part of the official narrative I personally question is that the government is doing an amazing job and that someone else is to blame for everything."

Totally this..

Some will buy it and others will see it for what it is..

Does my head in that we as a country have largely lost the ability to accept from a government that they have made mistakes..

So they all try and deflect, plain old lie and rewrite the reality..

So when that happens we all get tribal and the whole vicious cycle continues instead of learning from something and getting on with it..

By *bernath OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"I consider myself left wing and I don't buy the official narrative in this plandemic.

The part of the official narrative I personally question is that the government is doing an amazing job and that someone else is to blame for everything.

Totally this..

Some will buy it and others will see it for what it is..

Does my head in that we as a country have largely lost the ability to accept from a government that they have made mistakes..

So they all try and deflect, plain old lie and rewrite the reality..

So when that happens we all get tribal and the whole vicious cycle continues instead of learning from something and getting on with it.. "

The only vicious actions are being taken by the Right wing media now, they have been the cause of so much misinformation for years. Every other “tribe” knows they ain’t inherently good, but are in fact parasitic worms.

By *owel CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Living in South of France

Abernath, When you foam at the mouth, does the spittle flow from the left? Just asking!

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Bitter much OP

liverpool

"Bitter much OP "

Why is it bitter to have an opinion?

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Bitter much OP

Why is it bitter to have an opinion?"

Your correct. Everyone is intitled to a bitter opinion.

"Abernath, When you foam at the mouth, does the spittle flow from the left? Just asking!"

Vile and Disgusting people.

upton wirral

This government is not right wing in anyway and have taken many decisions that prove my point,ie furlough scheme,help for self employed etc

Austerity.

Anti immigration.

Brexit.

Pro israelie stance.

This is the most right wing gmnt we have had in decades."

Not done by this government and Brexit is not right wing in anyway,proof a lot of very poor people suffering voted for Brexit and Boris,they are not right wing.

Also most privatisation was done under Tony Blaire Labour PM.

Anti Imigration is very working class.

I could go on but all your points exept for austerity are flawed and even that was needed due to the state of the country.

I take your anti semitic,Isreal is the most communist state in the world by the way the kibbutz is proof of this.

I by the way am against any state built on religion but that is any religion,we are also friends with Saudi Arabia you did not mention that it is politics.It is funny how people rarely mention nations like Israel or Saudi in the same breath they are no different

liverpool

Austerity.

Anti immigration.

Brexit.

Pro israelie stance.

This is the most right wing gmnt we have had in decades.Not done by this government and Brexit is not right wing in anyway,proof a lot of very poor people suffering voted for Brexit and Boris,they are not right wing.

I could go on but all your points exept for austerity are flawed and even that was needed due to the state of the country.

I take your anti semitic,Isreal is the most communist state in the world by the way the kibbutz is proof of this.

I by the way am against any state built on religion but that is any religion,we are also friends with Saudi Arabia you did not mention that it is politics.It is funny how people rarely mention nations like Israel or Saudi in the same breath they are no different"

I am anti semitic because I mentioned Israel?really?

Israel.

Communist?their closest allies are the states.

Saudi Arabia..well we ignore their links to terrorism so we can flog them weapons to kill innocent people.very noble of us.

Anti immigration is right or left wing?nothing to do with class.

Brexit is not right wing in any way?tell me you are not serious ?

Austerity.

Anti immigration.

Brexit.

Pro israelie stance.

This is the most right wing gmnt we have had in decades.Not done by this government and Brexit is not right wing in anyway,proof a lot of very poor people suffering voted for Brexit and Boris,they are not right wing.

I by the way am against any state built on religion but that is any religion,we are also friends with Saudi Arabia you did not mention that it is politics.It is funny how people rarely mention nations like Israel or Saudi in the same breath they are no different"

I think you maybe confused about what "right wing" means.

Maybe this illustrates that right and left wing is too simplistic a concept.

As for the Israel and Saudi thing. Plenty of people critise both of these countries in terms of their treatment of other countries.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Austerity.

Anti immigration.

Brexit.

Pro israelie stance.

The kibbutz is communal not communist..

Austerity.

Anti immigration.

Brexit.

Pro israelie stance.

I by the way am against any state built on religion but that is any religion,we are also friends with Saudi Arabia you did not mention that it is politics.It is funny how people rarely mention nations like Israel or Saudi in the same breath they are no different

The kibbutz is communal not communist.. "

The two words look similar there must have been a mixup.

liverpool

The idea that israel is a communist state..wow..I mean wow.

"The idea that israel is a communist state..wow..I mean wow."

Sometimes it feels like there is a competition here to see who can make the most bizarre statement.

upton wirral

Austerity.

Anti immigration.

Brexit.

Pro israelie stance.

The two words look similar there must have been a mixup. "

It is the nearest form of true communism I feel

liverpool

Austerity.

Anti immigration.

Brexit.

Pro israelie stance.

The two words look similar there must have been a mixup. It is the nearest form of true communism I feel"

But a kibbutz is not the Israeli gmnt.

Austerity.

Anti immigration.

Brexit.

Pro israelie stance.

The two words look similar there must have been a mixup. It is the nearest form of true communism I feel"

It's got flavors of socialism I think bernie Saunders in the states went there for a while and liked what he saw.

kibbutz, people working communally for a common goal. The absolute horror.

» Add a new message to this topic