FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > The most disturbing thing to have emerged...

The most disturbing thing to have emerged...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornLord OP   Man  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

For me, it is that these organisms are capable of reproduction.

I mean Cummings and Johnson.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No child should be judged by who their parent/s is/are but the concept of mini me’s put me right off my G and T

"For me, it is that these organisms are capable of reproduction.

I mean Cummings and Johnson."

Both exceptionally talented individuals who have run extremelly successfull election campaigns. The results speak for themselves. Just ask the electorate, that is why they gained an 80 seat majority ..

I mean Cummings and Johnson. Both exceptionally talented individuals who have run extremelly successfull election campaigns. The results speak for themselves. Just ask the electorate, that is why they gained an 80 seat majority .."

So your criteria for what constitutes "extremely talented", is how well their media team can present them to the electorate, how much bullshit they can get away with, and how good they are at hiding in fridges.

This is very bizarre.

I mean Cummings and Johnson. Both exceptionally talented individuals who have run extremelly successfull election campaigns. The results speak for themselves. Just ask the electorate, that is why they gained an 80 seat majority ..

So your criteria for what constitutes "extremely talented", is how well their media team can present them to the electorate, how much bullshit they can get away with, and how good they are at hiding in fridges.

This is very bizarre."

Hi. It may be bizarre to you but not to a substantial majority of people. There are many instances in life where success depends on how well you well or market yourself. Elections are definitely one.

Even charities use these skills in order to raise funds.

One thing is certain. If Boris Johnson or Dominic Cummings were to switch their skills to any other party , the parties concern ed would be more than happy to accept them.

I mean Cummings and Johnson. Both exceptionally talented individuals who have run extremelly successfull election campaigns. The results speak for themselves. Just ask the electorate, that is why they gained an 80 seat majority ..

This is very bizarre. Hi. It may be bizarre to you but not to a substantial majority of people. There are many instances in life where success depends on how well you well or market yourself. Elections are definitely one.

One thing is certain. If Boris Johnson or Dominic Cummings were to switch their skills to any other party , the parties concern ed would be more than happy to accept them. "

Can somebody call nigel at UKIP.

This is very bizarre. Hi. It may be bizarre to you but not to a substantial majority of people. There are many instances in life where success depends on how well you well or market yourself. Elections are definitely one.

One thing is certain. If Boris Johnson or Dominic Cummings were to switch their skills to any other party , the parties concern ed would be more than happy to accept them. "

This might seem a bit left field for you. But have you ever thought about judging them, not on their ability to bullshit, but on their voting record, or their ability to tell the truth, or of they make decisions that benefit themselves and other elites rather than the citizens of the UK? You know, if they're doing a good job or not.

One thing is certain. If Boris Johnson or Dominic Cummings were to switch their skills to any other party , the parties concern ed would be more than happy to accept them.

This might seem a bit left field for you. But have you ever thought about judging them, not on their ability to bullshit, but on their voting record, or their ability to tell the truth, or of they make decisions that benefit themselves and other elites rather than the citizens of the UK? You know, if they're doing a good job or not."

Hi. My opinion is probably irrelevant. Luckily Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings allowed the electorate to form their own opinions last December. Every party presented the electorate with their plans for the future of the country and the electorate decided accordingly. Anothèr review will take place in circa 4 years time .

This might seem a bit left field for you. But have you ever thought about judging them, not on their ability to bullshit, but on their voting record, or their ability to tell the truth, or of they make decisions that benefit themselves and other elites rather than the citizens of the UK? You know, if they're doing a good job or not. Hi. My opinion is probably irrelevant. Luckily Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings allowed the electorate to form their own opinions last December. Every party presented the electorate with their plans for the future of the country and the electorate decided accordingly. Anothèr review will take place in circa 4 years time . "

Do things that happen after the last election not count?

Interesting.

Pat, another fella who likes being lied to. How have they done this to you? It's so tragic

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

This might seem a bit left field for you. But have you ever thought about judging them, not on their ability to bullshit, but on their voting record, or their ability to tell the truth, or of they make decisions that benefit themselves and other elites rather than the citizens of the UK? You know, if they're doing a good job or not. Hi. My opinion is probably irrelevant. Luckily Boris Johnson and Dominic Cummings allowed the electorate to form their own opinions last December. Every party presented the electorate with their plans for the future of the country and the electorate decided accordingly. Anothèr review will take place in circa 4 years time . "

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

I mean Cummings and Johnson. Both exceptionally talented individuals who have run extremelly successfull election campaigns. The results speak for themselves. Just ask the electorate, that is why they gained an 80 seat majority .."

By *ornLord OP   Man  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

I mean Cummings and Johnson. Both exceptionally talented individuals who have run extremelly successfull election campaigns. The results speak for themselves. Just ask the electorate, that is why they gained an 80 seat majority .. "

Morality seems to be a minor consideration then?

By *sussexyMan  over a year ago

Lewes

"Morality seems to be a minor consideration then?"

Not even...

And if challenged, remember "They are all as bad as each other"

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Morality seems to be a minor consideration then?"

i dont vote but. yoyr aski.g if morality counts.i expect for the majority of people it dosent. chuck a few promises out about free stuff(corbyn) or a few catchy slogans (boris). and thats good enough for most people.

By *isandhers691127Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Yeh stay at home was a good one.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

get brexit done was another and that seened to work well for them .truth is a lot who vote do so because a certain promise or soundbite has stuck in there brain.you dont think the majority actually read the manifestos do you.i imagine a fair percentage would prefer telephone voting like the xfactor

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

It's not a prize, it's the highest position in our government. It's been made to sound like a Championship belt and not a job that dictates the fate and stability of the country.

All this obsession with winning to mask the fact that Johnson is currently under-performing in his job. The only member of his cabinet with a some level of competence is Rishi Sunak(even though his support for the self employed could improve). Everyone else has been shocking. Winning the election does not make him a good Prime Minister. A good bullshitter yes but not a good Prime Minister.

And speaking of the electorate, he's accountable to all of the electorate, not just the ones who enabled an 80 seat majority, which funnily enough was secured with the 3rd highest vote change. Says a lot about the electorate in general.

So now the election has passed, we can now talk about him as Prime minister, not candidate or "winner."

"get brexit done was another and that seened to work well for them .truth is a lot who vote do so because a certain promise or soundbite has stuck in there brain.you dont think the majority actually read the manifestos do you.i imagine a fair percentage would prefer telephone voting like the xfactor "

I agree with this whole heartedly.

The state of this country is no surprise.

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

You are going to make the outrage mob cry saying this

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

I mean Cummings and Johnson."

A disgusting post and fine you know. Only a cretin would bring innocent children into petty squabbles

You are going to make the outrage mob cry saying this "

Blair had a 180 seat majority, does that make him twice is good as Boris?

I'm pretty sure Cummings has been at the helm of all of Johnson's election campaigns, even the London mayor one.

I'm not saying Johnson is thick - you don't learn god knows how many languages if you are, but I've not seen him display mathematical or scientific reasoning.

I can say please and thank you in twelve languages. Does that make me a super genius?

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

They gained a majority, as they were going to get brexit done. They were not voted in, for their leaderships qualities or their policies.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Oooft give over, Harold Shipman could have won that election over Corbyn...they arexa couple of shisters

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

[Removed by poster at 29/05/20 00:31:02]

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

Not very delicately put.

However, BoJo/Cummings is clearly a single organism.

We have just seen how inextricably they are tied together.

Rulebreaking, lack of empathy, selfishness, more lies, disdain for the electorate.

Their actions have proven your point even if I don't approve of how you expressed it.

» Add a new message to this topic