FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Cummings - More revelations

Cummings - More revelations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy7 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

If this is true, he is a goner:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/23/new-witnesses-cast-doubt-on-dominic-cummingss-lockdown-claims

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the first one would still "in theory" be within the 14 days (the one where durham police spoke to "someone" at the property)

however if he was seen in barnard castle (lovely place! but not the time!).... or the 2nd occasion back in durham the day after being photographed in london.... then he's done!

some much political capital spent on people defending him!

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

If this has legs he is truly fucked

narnia

"the first one would still "in theory" be within the 14 days (the one where durham police spoke to "someone" at the property)

however if he was seen in barnard castle (lovely place! but not the time!).... or the 2nd occasion back in durham the day after being photographed in london.... then he's done!

some much political capital spent on people defending him!"

He claims not to have left the house, so if true he was out and about while supposedly isolating, which is even more damning

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are seeing the Trumpification of British politics happening before our eyes and a lot of people seem totally fine with it.

It's all okay though as he was doing it for the welfare of his child

Bristol

"We are seeing the Trumpification of British politics happening before our eyes and a lot of people seem totally fine with it."

What do you mean exactly? I agree with you but it started a while ago. At least 4 years ago I'd say.

narnia

"We are seeing the Trumpification of British politics happening before our eyes and a lot of people seem totally fine with it."

Exactly this. 10yrs ago Boris would have been torn to shreds over the Arcuri affair, now it darely causes a ripple

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

I love the timing of this by the Guardian/Mirror journalists. Release the initial allegation, let all those ministers scramble to defend him, then release more. Superbly done.

Bristol

"I love the timing of this by the Guardian/Mirror journalists. Release the initial allegation, let all those ministers scramble to defend him, then release more. Superbly done."

That's the way the press often operates in these situations. I said to my wife this morning that I wouldn't be surprised if there was a second story coming out later. Bingo. You let the culprit come up with an excuse and you go for the kill. Well played!

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

If this is true then yes, an immediate resignation is definitely what is needed.

"We are seeing the Trumpification of British politics happening before our eyes and a lot of people seem totally fine with it.

What do you mean exactly? I agree with you but it started a while ago. At least 4 years ago I'd say."

This government has started using the Trump playbook, say something, deny saying it. Get accused of something, don't answer the allegation and just point at somebody else.

Newcastle and Gateshead

so raab, gove, sunak, hancock, shapps and more worrying Braverman (the Actual AG) all are now thinking... what did we actually defend?

there is zero chance the government are putting out anyone for the sunday shows now... basically everyone just became "unavailable"....

Bristol

"so raab, gove, sunak, hancock, shapps and more worrying Braverman (the Actual AG) all are now thinking... what did we actually defend?

there is zero chance the government are putting out anyone for the sunday shows now... basically everyone just became "unavailable"...."

Which is what they do pretty much every day for Newsnight. Not only are they a bunch of liars but they all need to grow balls.

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Come bank holiday Monday, if the weather is as good as it is forecast to be, watch all those who will be out without regard to any safe social distance measures....and all because of the perception that if it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me

Dudley

"Come bank holiday Monday, if the weather is as good as it is forecast to be, watch all those who will be out without regard to any safe social distance measures....and all because of the perception that if it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me"

Then they are idiots.

By *ancs_tgirl_38TV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

I've heard they where all partying in the garden to ABBA's greatest hits

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

"Come bank holiday Monday, if the weather is as good as it is forecast to be, watch all those who will be out without regard to any safe social distance measures....and all because of the perception that if it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me

Then they are idiots. "

Yes, they are/will be....but perception is everything

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

You would think if someone as infamous as him was walking round a town brazenly in lockdown someone would have snapped a picture of him.

Unless the papers are keeping them back for another day of back peddling and then

I looking forward to tomorrow mornings interviews...just a pity its Andrew Marr and Sophie Ridge. We could do with a Brian Walden...who's sadly not here anymore. But Andrew Neale would do to make the feckers squirm

His house of cards is being destroyed

Newcastle and Gateshead

you know that whole thing about the government throwing durham police under the bus saying encounter didn't happen...

in the last 10 minutes durham police have put out they did speak to his father about the incident on march 31st....

narnia

Downing Street issuing denials..

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Obviously it appears that he has been doing whatever the hell he likes, whilst trying to hide under his concocted excuses. Further, it raises suspicions about Downing Street either not having tight, appropriate control over their staff, through to possibly trying desperately to distort the truth and cover up what they know is not permissable. Loose cannons are not welcome whilst millions struggle and tens of thousands have died, with potentially greater devastation ahead. Tight, competent management should be being at the helm and lies, whilst letting a dangerous man drive out of control, even whilst infectious, is untenable.

As I said on another thread....at that time ,the north east and yorkshire had not many cases...then he turns up and takes day trips with the family in tow.

I hope this is taken into account if it does go any further.

If he stays, then Boris is basically his bitch. But we knew that anyway didn't we ...

Dudley

"Obviously it appears that he has been doing whatever the hell he likes, whilst trying to hide under his concocted excuses. Further, it raises suspicions about Downing Street either not having tight, appropriate control over their staff, through to possibly trying desperately to distort the truth and cover up what they know is not permissable. Loose cannons are not welcome whilst millions struggle and tens of thousands have died, with potentially greater devastation ahead. Tight, competent management should be being at the helm and lies, whilst letting a dangerous man drive out of control, even whilst infectious, is untenable. "

Tight control over their staff? Dangerous man drive out of control? Do you not think that's kind of OTT? Would you like your employer to have tight control over you?

As I said further up, IF this is true then he should resign immediately, simply for the fact that he would have put multiple people at risk. I'm suprised nobody took pictures to be honest.

narnia

"Obviously it appears that he has been doing whatever the hell he likes, whilst trying to hide under his concocted excuses. Further, it raises suspicions about Downing Street either not having tight, appropriate control over their staff, through to possibly trying desperately to distort the truth and cover up what they know is not permissable. Loose cannons are not welcome whilst millions struggle and tens of thousands have died, with potentially greater devastation ahead. Tight, competent management should be being at the helm and lies, whilst letting a dangerous man drive out of control, even whilst infectious, is untenable.

Tight control over their staff? Dangerous man drive out of control? Do you not think that's kind of OTT? Would you like your employer to have tight control over you?

As I said further up, IF this is true then he should resign immediately, simply for the fact that he would have put multiple people at risk. I'm suprised nobody took pictures to be honest. "

One witness claims to have looked up Cummings car reg on the day in question and can show it on his search history..

Newcastle and Gateshead

story doing rounds on twitter there may have been yet ANOTHER visit... this time potentially seen in durham on the 10th may........

"you know that whole thing about the government throwing durham police under the bus saying encounter didn't happen...

in the last 10 minutes durham police have put out they did speak to his father about the incident on march 31st...."

Did it not say they were called by the father?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"you know that whole thing about the government throwing durham police under the bus saying encounter didn't happen...

in the last 10 minutes durham police have put out they did speak to his father about the incident on march 31st....

Did it not say they were called by the father? "

no.10 said no one in the family was notified or talked to...

durham police are saying they talked to dominic cummings dad about the incident on the 31st march

Did it not say they were called by the father?

no.10 said no one in the family was notified or talked to...

durham police are saying they talked to dominic cummings dad about the incident on the 31st march"

it said he'd contacted them ...

Tho didn't elaborate on why to be fair... Its a farce

In a statement, in which Durham Police took the unusual move of naming Mr Cummings, the force said his father contacted them following reports the Prime Minister’s chief aide had travelled 260 miles from his home in London to Durham

Do you think the Tories will be out next week clapping support for the NHS ? Or will they look like complete bell ends if they do as clearly they don't give a flying fig about whether they infect people or not

Dudley

"Obviously it appears that he has been doing whatever the hell he likes, whilst trying to hide under his concocted excuses. Further, it raises suspicions about Downing Street either not having tight, appropriate control over their staff, through to possibly trying desperately to distort the truth and cover up what they know is not permissable. Loose cannons are not welcome whilst millions struggle and tens of thousands have died, with potentially greater devastation ahead. Tight, competent management should be being at the helm and lies, whilst letting a dangerous man drive out of control, even whilst infectious, is untenable.

As I said further up, IF this is true then he should resign immediately, simply for the fact that he would have put multiple people at risk. I'm suprised nobody took pictures to be honest.

One witness claims to have looked up Cummings car reg on the day in question and can show it on his search history.. "

Yep, I read that.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

They will cover it up and he is going nowhere ....x

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Just out of interest what would any of you have done if you were both ill and had a 4 y/o child? Just asking.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Just out of interest what would any of you have done if you were both ill and had a 4 y/o child? Just asking."

Only his wife was and she has relatives in London, so we're we to be in that situation we would ask our closest relatives..

You?

Funny enough Lynn parents are in Sussex and we have much closer family here so it is a no brainer despite the guidance/law in place so why would anyone travel as far as he did?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Just out of interest what would any of you have done if you were both ill and had a 4 y/o child? Just asking."

First time you may have had sympathy...

2nd visit? Cocky and careless maybe

Potential 3rd visit doing the rounds.. what excuse would you like to use?

"Just out of interest what would any of you have done if you were both ill and had a 4 y/o child? Just asking.

Potential 3rd visit doing the rounds.. what excuse would you like to use?"

"I'm DC and can do what I like, when I like and you minions can STFU", maybe?

near ipswich

"Just out of interest what would any of you have done if you were both ill and had a 4 y/o child? Just asking.

Totally agree mate but i will wait for the proof 1st before condemning anyone,it seems to me the 2nd and potential 3rd visit are just doris off of twitter saw him out and about.The press do like a good witch hunt as you know.I dont like the guy and think the tories would be better getting shot of him but this is the uk and are still innocent until proved guilty.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

It's not the initial offence that gets you, it's the cover up afterwards!

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Remember that DC is a man with almost infinite power in the government. He sacked senior advisors of the previous Chancellor of the Exchequer, against the wishes of the chancellor. He forced the resignation of the chancellor himself - one of the great offices of state, the PM himself cannot dismiss a chancellor who does not want to go. No minister is allowed to employ any staff without the permission of DC. He can appoint himself onto any committee he desires. It is obvious that Cummings is not serving Johnson, instead Johnson is a puppet who is owned by Cummings.

DC knows where the bodies are buried. The government are forced to lie on his behalf, they dare not turn against him or the truth will come out. It's not going to be just embarrassing little prersonal secrets either - if Cummings gets sacked then I would have no surprise at half the cabinet ending up in jail...

near ipswich

"Remember that DC is a man with almost infinite power in the government. He sacked senior advisors of the previous Chancellor of the Exchequer, against the wishes of the chancellor. He forced the resignation of the chancellor himself - one of the great offices of state, the PM himself cannot dismiss a chancellor who does not want to go. No minister is allowed to employ any staff without the permission of DC. He can appoint himself onto any committee he desires. It is obvious that Cummings is not serving Johnson, instead Johnson is a puppet who is owned by Cummings.

DC knows where the bodies are buried. The government are forced to lie on his behalf, they dare not turn against him or the truth will come out. It's not going to be just embarrassing little prersonal secrets either - if Cummings gets sacked then I would have no surprise at half the cabinet ending up in jail..."

heard it all now.

"Remember that DC is a man with almost infinite power in the government. He sacked senior advisors of the previous Chancellor of the Exchequer, against the wishes of the chancellor. He forced the resignation of the chancellor himself - one of the great offices of state, the PM himself cannot dismiss a chancellor who does not want to go. No minister is allowed to employ any staff without the permission of DC. He can appoint himself onto any committee he desires. It is obvious that Cummings is not serving Johnson, instead Johnson is a puppet who is owned by Cummings.

DC knows where the bodies are buried. The government are forced to lie on his behalf, they dare not turn against him or the truth will come out. It's not going to be just embarrassing little prersonal secrets either - if Cummings gets sacked then I would have no surprise at half the cabinet ending up in jail... heard it all now."

I bet Sajid Javid has an opinion on this ..

By *anarkshirelassCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Just watched Boris try to defend Cummings in the daily briefing and in effect, insulting our intelligence....

I just wonder what shit Cummings has on Johnson to ensure he's retained.

Quite sickening considering the sacrifices made by us minions over the last 10 weeks.

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

Why go to Durham? Its not like anyone could come to his house or vice versa. Pretty sure he'd have been fine and dandy holed up in London.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

I am annoyed that Boris has not sacked him,this may well cause a second peak possibly.

I exept that other sightings of Cummins without time day dated pictures is very likely fake news by lefties.

However I do not exept his plan to drive to the North East as exeptable and surely could have made arangements nearer his home.

upton wirral

I agree but no positive proof of second and third visits may be fake news.If proved to be fact however he must go.He should be gone anyway

Dudley

"I am annoyed that Boris has not sacked him,this may well cause a second peak possibly.

I exept that other sightings of Cummins without time day dated pictures is very likely fake news by lefties.

However I do not exept his plan to drive to the North East as exeptable and surely could have made arangements nearer his home."

How will Boris not sacking someone cause a second peak? Surely you're not implying that people will now be forced to break rules and spread the virus and that Boris himself will be marching them out to lick each other?

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"I am annoyed that Boris has not sacked him,this may well cause a second peak possibly.

However I do not exept his plan to drive to the North East as exeptable and surely could have made arangements nearer his home.

How will Boris not sacking someone cause a second peak? Surely you're not implying that people will now be forced to break rules and spread the virus and that Boris himself will be marching them out to lick each other?"

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Hopefully there are people hunting for evidence of that second visit .

He needs nailing

By *isandhers691127Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

He still wouldn't go, new Trump era of politics, never apologise and always double down.

milton keynes

"Hopefully there are people hunting for evidence of that second visit .

He needs nailing "

Seems very slow in arriving unlike the evidence of the journalist's who managed to provide us all with evidence they broke the rules

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

He needs nailing

Seems very slow in arriving unlike the evidence of the journalist's who managed to provide us all with evidence they broke the rules

"

Social distancing is guidelines, self isolating is law. There's a big difference, not that I particularly wish to defend the press.

But in terms of evidence. The chemistry teacher seems to be driving that...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/24/witness-complains-to-police-about-dominic-cummings-as-pressure-mounts

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"Just watched Boris try to defend Cummings in the daily briefing and in effect, insulting our intelligence....

Quite sickening considering the sacrifices made by us minions over the last 10 weeks. "

Earlier, in another, related thread, I said this:

None of them are competent, or credible, if they defend the "Do as I say, not as I do" line.

Not that they were competent or credible before. The current Cabinet is made up of the dregs from the bottom of the barrel - due to Mr Cummings.

They owe him. They'll defend him.

It gives me no pleasure at all to be proven right.

Bottom line, the Government are telling us; if you didn't vote Tory, fuck you, you're irrelevant. If you did vote Tory and you think Cummings should go; fuck you, too.

upton wirral

"Just watched Boris try to defend Cummings in the daily briefing and in effect, insulting our intelligence....

Quite sickening considering the sacrifices made by us minions over the last 10 weeks.

None of them are competent, or credible, if they defend the "Do as I say, not as I do" line.

Not that they were competent or credible before. The current Cabinet is made up of the dregs from the bottom of the barrel - due to Mr Cummings.

Bottom line, the Government are telling us; if you didn't vote Tory, fuck you, you're irrelevant. If you did vote Tory and you think Cummings should go; fuck you, too."

Cummings will go I am sure

By *rumalexMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Bottom line, the Government are telling us; if you didn't vote Tory, fuck you, you're irrelevant. If you did vote Tory and you think Cummings should go; fuck you, too.Cummings will go I am sure"

i think if the second or/and third outing gets confirmed he will be gone, otherwise i would be surpised if he gets sacked or walks

Cummings 4 year's old is autistic that's why he wanted him to go with his grandparents.

upton wirral

Bottom line, the Government are telling us; if you didn't vote Tory, fuck you, you're irrelevant. If you did vote Tory and you think Cummings should go; fuck you, too.Cummings will go I am sure

i think if the second or/and third outing gets confirmed he will be gone, otherwise i would be surpised if he gets sacked or walks"

I agree he will go if confirmed,if not he stays

"Cummings 4 year's old is autistic that's why he wanted him to go with his grandparents. "

And infect them??

Dudley

He needs nailing

Social distancing is guidelines, self isolating is law. There's a big difference, not that I particularly wish to defend the press.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/24/witness-complains-to-police-about-dominic-cummings-as-pressure-mounts

"

So that guy has only just contacted the police? Not when it happened?

It all sounds abit dodgy to me. If it isn't abd they find proof, fair enough but it sounds abit suspicious. Especially the guy saying they can check his browser history, an odd thing to say.

Dudley

"Cummings 4 year's old is autistic that's why he wanted him to go with his grandparents.

And infect them??"

Was his son actually infected?

upton wirral

He needs nailing

It all sounds abit dodgy to me. If it isn't abd they find proof, fair enough but it sounds abit suspicious. Especially the guy saying they can check his browser history, an odd thing to say. "

If the guy has no time dated pic it is a lie,simple.There are many who would do this.

milton keynes

He needs nailing

"

Correct but both are there to protect lives. Breaking one trying report another is just daft. If any of those journalists become infected and pass it on to someone that dies is that ok?

If he broke the law then he should face due process by the police like everyone else.

I think he should have resigned just for the record.

For the further trips

Is that what we are waiting on - a chemistry teacher trying to recall events?. The police will have it all to hand on camera.They just need to make it available and he is toast if it exists

upton wirral

He needs nailing

"

Chemistry teacher could be a lier lots of people hate Cummings.I could say I saw him near my house but I would need proof,is there proof?The Gaurdian tells more lies than any other paper

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow.

He needs nailing

It all sounds abit dodgy to me. If it isn't abd they find proof, fair enough but it sounds abit suspicious. Especially the guy saying they can check his browser history, an odd thing to say. If the guy has no time dated pic it is a lie,simple.There are many who would do this."

If taken on a mobile phone, the time and date is available in the extended information.

Dudley

He needs nailing

It all sounds abit dodgy to me. If it isn't abd they find proof, fair enough but it sounds abit suspicious. Especially the guy saying they can check his browser history, an odd thing to say. If the guy has no time dated pic it is a lie,simple.There are many who would do this.

If taken on a mobile phone, the time and date is available in the extended information."

He didn't take a pic. He's expecting the police to trawl through cctv from almost 2 months ago.

He needs nailing

It all sounds abit dodgy to me. If it isn't abd they find proof, fair enough but it sounds abit suspicious. Especially the guy saying they can check his browser history, an odd thing to say. If the guy has no time dated pic it is a lie,simple.There are many who would do this.

If taken on a mobile phone, the time and date is available in the extended information.

He didn't take a pic. He's expecting the police to trawl through cctv from almost 2 months ago. "

The police don’t have to do it, I am sure the owners of the CCTV would be happy to have a look for the right price

"Cummings 4 year's old is autistic that's why he wanted him to go with his grandparents.

And infect them??

Was his son actually infected? "

Does it matter?

By *hilMan  over a year ago

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

Why didn't he stay put in London, and ask relative to travel and collect and look after child?

"Why didn't he stay put in London, and ask relative to travel and collect and look after child?

"

Apparently driving to Durham was his only option, I think if it’s just this one incident then they can lie and spin their way out of it, anymore proven incidents and he is fucked and Boris will look like an even bigger clown

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

He needs nailing

Chemistry teacher could be a lier lots of people hate Cummings.I could say I saw him near my house but I would need proof,is there proof?The Gaurdian tells more lies than any other paper

"

I think there is enough evidence to put the Daily Mail well ahead in the "misinformation" stakes.

Now that Boris has publicly backed Mr Cummings he’s in the clear and the herd immunity theory is up and running. From tomorrow it’s ice creams on the beach for the bank holiday and get the kids back to school the week after, they’re is not a lot anyone can to do to change that now. The reality is the country is now open for business and to hell with the consequences, stay lucky folks

Dudley

And infect them??

Was his son actually infected?

Does it matter? "

Well yes if someone asks if he's infecting the grandparents, he couldn't infect them if he wasn't infected.

milton keynes

He needs nailing

He didn't take a pic. He's expecting the police to trawl through cctv from almost 2 months ago. "

Sounds very odd he has only just reported it. He must surely remember date and time of it if he remembers the car reg. Police with that info should find the evidence very quickly indeed.

Why the delay?

There are original tweets from May 10th and early April of people posting picture of Dom in all sorts of places. Press have just revealed it slowly to lure the less honest Tory MPs into making fools of themselves by trying to pretend he had to do this for his kid.

Bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 25/05/20 01:25:46]

I don't think boris is that stupid to put his head on the block without knowing all the facts, people and the media are digging a hole for themselves. Boris is a clever man the last time everyone rubbished him and said the man's a fool, had to watch him take a 80 seat majority. Be careful what you say may have to eat humble pie.

He needs nailing

He didn't take a pic. He's expecting the police to trawl through cctv from almost 2 months ago.

Sounds very odd he has only just reported it. He must surely remember date and time of it if he remembers the car reg. Police with that info should find the evidence very quickly indeed.

Why the delay?"

Timing

Get Johnson to back him

Get C*ntings to deny he did anything wrong

Report to the police , C*ntings will deny it again Johnson will back him again

Guardian & Mirror print photo of cummings car at the site.

No one writes down numbers anymore

They take a photo with there phone.

They are giving C*ntings the chance to hang himself.

Bojo will be pushed to resign

2 birds 1 stone.

He needs nailing

Why the delay?

Timing

Get Johnson to back him

2 birds 1 stone.

"

While everyone's chasing this none story the government will milk it for a few weeks, all the time they don't have to answer any hard questions. You have to hand it to them these guys are good.

milton keynes

He needs nailing

Why the delay?

Timing

Get Johnson to back him

2 birds 1 stone.

"

So the photos are imminent then?

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

He needs nailing

Why the delay?

Timing

Get Johnson to back him

2 birds 1 stone.

"

wishfull thinking fella the torys are experts at this sort of shit.they gona ride it out and let the story die.those that didnt vote for em will still hate them those that did vote for them will still back em up and those that didnt vote at all will be indifferent .am sure there will be another scandal along shortly.

Bournemouth

Yeh only 50000 dead, just keep doing as they say.

"I don't think boris is that stupid to put his head on the block without knowing all the facts, people and the media are digging a hole for themselves. Boris is a clever man the last time everyone rubbished him and said the man's a fool, had to watch him take a 80 seat majority. Be careful what you say may have to eat humble pie. "

A week is a long time in politics, the tide is turning, Boris is being exposed for the charlatan many of us knew he was. Just remember, you can only fool the foolish

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

You know you are in the right wing doghouse when even the Mail starts piling on.

If he weathers the week I guess he’s going to be stuck around for a bit longer.

By *hilMan  over a year ago

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

After a well deserved clap / applause for NHS workers, carers, etc. this week, how about having a Boo for Boris after condoning Cummmings, and in recognition of the blatant flouting of isolation/ lockdown rules.

"I don't think boris is that stupid to put his head on the block without knowing all the facts, people and the media are digging a hole for themselves. Boris is a clever man the last time everyone rubbished him and said the man's a fool, had to watch him take a 80 seat majority. Be careful what you say may have to eat humble pie.

A week is a long time in politics, the tide is turning, Boris is being exposed for the charlatan many of us knew he was. Just remember, you can only fool the foolish "

It's a car crash, it was never gonna be anything else. I just hope people realise it now

"If he stays, then Boris is basically his bitch. But we knew that anyway didn't we ..."

What you are saying then is, whe. England boted the Tories, they knew they were voting Cummings and not Bojo. But voted them in anyway.

And people wonder why so many in Scotland want to be seperated from the shady politics of Westminster.

By *orkshire WaterCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Yeah because you don't have a clown running your end either do you

Did it not say they were called by the father? "

Father calked them regarding need for security? Think this is now being claimed by number 10?

"Cummings 4 year's old is autistic that's why he wanted him to go with his grandparents. "

He didn't go with grandparents. He went so sister or neice could step in with childcare "if needed"...not sure they were in the end other than dropping off food.

Lets see if any actual evidence of other visits comes up. Shouldn't be hard with all the cctv we have in UK and ANPR cameras on M1/A1.

If the other allegations are true it should be very easy to find it.

» Add a new message to this topic