FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Boo for Boris Tuesday 8pm

Boo for Boris Tuesday 8pm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy7 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

This is gathering pace. After this weekend’s pantomime, time to make my voice heard.

Will you do it too?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll be booing at the ballet box in four years ....if he makes it that long!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No, I won't. If I want to makey voice heard in the right quarters rather than by my neighbours I'll email my mp.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

No I won't be doing that.

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

"I'll be booing at the ballet box in four years ....if he makes it that long!"

Is he appearing in Swan Lake?

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

No

By *ake_holeMan  over a year ago

London

I absolutely despise what the government is doing right now but I dont think booing is going to do anything.

Email your mp

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

No, I'll be using my time more effectively

By *arl 50Man  over a year ago

Colnbrook

"No I won't be doing that."

I’m with you. Booing a man who was on the edge of death, behave!!

No. I wont boo Boris. However I will be emailing my MP who unfortunately is Grant Shapps to tell him what I think of him

By *ellishornyMan  over a year ago

surrey

Boris is in a no win situation over this virus and I won’t be booing him for trying to do something that’s not really in his control

Bristol

One of the reasons us Brits get shafted by politicians is our complete apathy. I wish we could borrow a bit of French attitude. There’s no way Cummings would still be in office over there or Macron would Have hundreds of thousand people in the streets ( socially distancing or not don’t know). We have the politicians we deserve and when people are as meek as us Brits, we shouldn’t get surprised to get shafted.

"One of the reasons us Brits get shafted by politicians is our complete apathy. I wish we could borrow a bit of French attitude. There’s no way Cummings would still be in office over there or Macron would Have hundreds of thousand people in the streets ( socially distancing or not don’t know). We have the politicians we deserve and when people are as meek as us Brits, we shouldn’t get surprised to get shafted. "

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

It's a pretty silly idea so whilst I understand the frustration that some have that they might think this is a way to express them, there are other ways..

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

It's a bit of a silly idea, however much I agree with the sentiment.

Email your MP, sign petitions, consider joining the Labour Party

"One of the reasons us Brits get shafted by politicians is our complete apathy. I wish we could borrow a bit of French attitude. There’s no way Cummings would still be in office over there or Macron would Have hundreds of thousand people in the streets ( socially distancing or not don’t know). We have the politicians we deserve and when people are as meek as us Brits, we shouldn’t get surprised to get shafted. "

Completely agree

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 25/05/20 09:24:07]

Bristol

Only in this country is writing your MP is an act of defiance. Writing to Liam Fox is like pissing in the wind. Maggie did do well 35 years ago. Having turned the Brits into a dead flock is probably her biggest legacy.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"This is gathering pace. After this weekend’s pantomime, time to make my voice heard.

Will you do it too?

"

Become an MP and do better.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"This is gathering pace. After this weekend’s pantomime, time to make my voice heard.

Will you do it too?

"

No. I am an adult.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Only in this country is writing your MP is an act of defiance. Writing to Liam Fox is like pissing in the wind. Maggie did do well 35 years ago. Having turned the Brits into a dead flock is probably her biggest legacy."
I

I don't think emailing my up is an act of defiance. I just think it's more useful at the current time than booing in a street in Sussex. My neighbour won't be able to influence the prime minister and he's the only one who'll hear me. Our local mp can at least try.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I will be emailing my MP ... what an utter disgrace he is but then he would be lost without Cummings he is that inept ... and yep the British are so apathetic

Bristol

Will you do it too?

Become an MP and do better."

Sorry but this is such a stupid statement. When you are pissed off with somebody and the way they do their job, do you decide to do their job? When you’re not happy with an employee in a supermarket, do you sit behind the till? If your children are badly taught in school, do you step in and become a teacher? This is line with the people who bury their heads in the sand.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"One of the reasons us Brits get shafted by politicians is our complete apathy. I wish we could borrow a bit of French attitude. There’s no way Cummings would still be in office over there or Macron would Have hundreds of thousand people in the streets ( socially distancing or not don’t know). We have the politicians we deserve and when people are as meek as us Brits, we shouldn’t get surprised to get shafted.

Completely agree "

Totally agree a nation full of sheepys

"Only in this country is writing your MP is an act of defiance. Writing to Liam Fox is like pissing in the wind. Maggie did do well 35 years ago. Having turned the Brits into a dead flock is probably her biggest legacy.I

I don't think emailing my up is an act of defiance. I just think it's more useful at the current time than booing in a street in Sussex. My neighbour won't be able to influence the prime minister and he's the only one who'll hear me. Our local mp can at least try."

I suppose it depends who your MP is. Mine is unfortunately Dominic Raab, and he never does anything about anything, so... writing to him is probably as pointless as booing in the street.

[Removed by poster at 25/05/20 09:37:18]

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Only in this country is writing your MP is an act of defiance. Writing to Liam Fox is like pissing in the wind. Maggie did do well 35 years ago. Having turned the Brits into a dead flock is probably her biggest legacy.I

I don't think emailing my up is an act of defiance. I just think it's more useful at the current time than booing in a street in Sussex. My neighbour won't be able to influence the prime minister and he's the only one who'll hear me. Our local mp can at least try.

I suppose it depends who your MP is. Mine is unfortunately Dominic Raab, and he never does anything about anything, so... writing to him is probably as pointless as booing in the street. "

Is it? If an mp wants to be reelected he or she's going to need their constituents to vote for them. If enough write to them telling them that they won't unless their views are represented then they'll put those views forward.

It's not protest I have a problem with, just ineffective protest and I think booing on my doorstep is no more useful than shouting at the television

Will you do it too?

This is such a cringeworthy response for someone who has no other defence for the shitshow that is Boris and co

Its the ONLY proper way to do better is to do their job.

I don't stand at a till and boo the till operator. Tills are usually in private companies, so I'd write.

I don't stand at the school and boo the teacher. But do write to the school and join the board of governers.

The MP's job is a Public office. So yea become an MP and do better.

Boo'ing for Boris i the most sophomore thing any self respecting adult could do.s It's also a bullying tactic.

Besides it's probably more about the Comedian rep'ing up and making herself famous than a genuine expression of anger.

Bristol

I suppose it depends who your MP is. Mine is unfortunately Dominic Raab, and he never does anything about anything, so... writing to him is probably as pointless as booing in the street.

Is it? If an mp wants to be reelected he or she's going to need their constituents to vote for them. If enough write to them telling them that they won't unless their views are represented then they'll put those views forward.

It's not protest I have a problem with, just ineffective protest and I think booing on my doorstep is no more useful than shouting at the television"

Of course booing in your street Won’t have any effect. It’s symbolic. As much as clapping for carers is not having effect per se! It’s just a way to show your discontent. If we were only doing things that had a tangible effect, we wouldn’t do much really!

Will you do it too?

This is such a cringeworthy response for someone who has no other defence for the shitshow that is Boris and co"

hahaha

By *omino51Man  over a year ago

loughborough

I would like to see any on her do a better job. Its very easy to critisise, but running a country and keeping EVERYONE happy is not only an thankless task but an impossible task. Become an MP if you can do better if not i surgest you do whats been asked and maybe this will be over quicker. Just my thoughts.

Bristol

This is not luck if the motto we are so proud Of in this country is Keep calm and carry on’!

When a country lives this way, no wonder that its citizens are treated like doormats.

So let’s keep calm and carry on getting shafted!??

"I would like to see any on her do a better job. Its very easy to critisise, but running a country and keeping EVERYONE happy is not only an thankless task but an impossible task. Become an MP if you can do better if not i surgest you do whats been asked and maybe this will be over quicker. Just my thoughts. "

By *aulaxd500TV/TS  over a year ago

Wigan

I can't believe people still defend / support him.

I quite like the idea of booing for Boris.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's not protest I have a problem with, just ineffective protest and I think booing on my doorstep is no more useful than shouting at the television

Of course booing in your street Won’t have any effect. It’s symbolic. As much as clapping for carers is not having effect per se! It’s just a way to show your discontent. If we were only doing things that had a tangible effect, we wouldn’t do much really!

"

My personal opinion is that people will boo and feel better about it because they've done something. The powers that be will let it happen because they know once people have got it out of their system they'll feel better and the govt needs do nothing.

"I can't believe people still defend / support him.

"

Already said Cummings should go.

By *orkshire WaterCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

All those who are saying yes to booing boris but are still sat at home on furlough... the irony!

"I'll be booing at the ballet box in four years ....if he makes it that long!

Is he appearing in Swan Lake? "

No he’s in a comical farce. ??

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

What a stupid idea.

Totally inane. Without reason or merit.

Bristol

"All those who are saying yes to booing boris but are still sat at home on furlough... the irony! "

Another world champion!

How do you know I’m furloughed? Because sorry to bring the bad news but I’m not.

Merseyside

Meek ? or emotional, reactionary , thick and unreasonable with lack of vision ?

By *aulaxd500TV/TS  over a year ago

Wigan

Already said Cummings should go. "

The whole bloody shower should go, I can't think of one of the shower who are even vaguely competent.

Bojo is a proven liar and has no spine, disappears when ever it gets tough

Priti an Williamson both leaked state secrets

Wasn't it raab who didn't realize Dover was an important port?

Merseyside

"All those who are saying yes to booing boris but are still sat at home on furlough... the irony! "

Entitlement generally rules their heads

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

"

I'm a supporter of Cummings, I'm all for reducing the spread of the virus but I will not accept the government telling me whether I can see my parents, whether I can drive 5 miles or 50 miles. They have locked down millions of young health people who are at no risk from the virus and introduced arbitrary rules that will subsequently prove to have been unnecessary.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Nope. Futile gesture.

Would labour come up with a furlough scheme. Doubt it. Their solution in 2008 was to bail out Fred the Shred and the rest of his gang. I don't think they could possibly have the imagination to have done it.

No.

I get the clap for the NHS, as NHS staff live and work among us, it was a show of unity and a morale boost for workers during one of the most difficult times.

What would booing for Boris do? It has the potential to encourage disorder and unrest amongst some who look for any opportunity to do so.

The next thing will be protests. Do you think that’s fair on the emergency services? Safe to do so in current times?

If you want to make a point then vote with your ballot paper at the next election.

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 25/05/20 10:00:54]

Just NO

Will you do it too?

I saw an article that went through how much it takes to become an MP....trust me, it's well beyond the means of most ordinary people.

Money wise that is...

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 25/05/20 10:01:24]

Bristol

"All those who are saying yes to booing boris but are still sat at home on furlough... the irony!

Entitlement generally rules their heads"

Entitlement to what? Am I entitled to the shitshow we’ve been served for months. Life is all about expectations. At work and in life generally, I work my socks off and I have high expectations of myself and my colleagues. I have the same high expectations for the people who lead the country, who live on taxpayers’ money and who make important decisions. This lot are a shocking but reading this thread, I’ve understood that they don’t need to try harder as people are pleased. Long live the clowns!

Will you do it too?

I saw an article that went through how much it takes to become an MP....trust me, it's well beyond the means of most ordinary people. "

Indeed it is hard to do - but that's a little of the point too. Easy to call out much harder to change.

Our options are become a town councillor press your chosen party to get a policy set that the country want - get elected. Change from within.

For a councillor you need a £250 deposit and a declaration and get campaigning.

Will you do it too?

I saw an article that went through how much it takes to become an MP....trust me, it's well beyond the means of most ordinary people.

Indeed it is hard to do - but that's a little of the point too. Easy to call out much harder to change.

Our options are become a town councillor press your chosen party to get a policy set that the country want - get elected. Change from within.

For a councillor you need a £250 deposit and a declaration and get campaigning.

"

I've got several friends that have stood in council elections, get involved with your local party and it's not difficult to get to the first stage. Of course getting to the point of standing for a winnable seat is a little harder but far from impossible.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I would like to see any on her do a better job. Its very easy to critisise, but running a country and keeping EVERYONE happy is not only an thankless task but an impossible task. Become an MP if you can do better if not i surgest you do whats been asked and maybe this will be over quicker. Just my thoughts. "

Without it needing Einstein in his place, many of us could have easily done much better than this bag of sh#t. If we'd lockeddown 1 week earlier, and properly lockeddown, we'd be tens of thousands of deaths fewer at the moment. A few simple moments of thinking and the decision taken. Then implemented.

Many more intelligent things could have been done since. If you believe that he's doing an incredibly good job, think hard again.

He spaffs tripe in volume, perhaps with some Latin mixed in. But it's worth nothing. He's a charlatan with very limited ability and even less commitment to us all. A lightweight, sack of vacuous shit.

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"I'll be booing at the ballet box in four years ....if he makes it that long!"

He was only voted in to get brexit done, he wasn't voted in for his policies or leadership skills.

Will you do it too?

"

No I think it’s a daft idea myself but if you feel the need then go ahead

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

All any politician wants is your vote. If you want to show your anger show it at the ballot box its the only thing they fear

Standing outside booing is a bit childish

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

i doubt if the ones who voted tory feel shafted by them.it seems to me from what i read on here and see on the t.v its the same people complaining who have always though the torys are twats.personaly i couldnt give a crap what they have or havent done.i been sd ing since the start of this and will continue to do so.just because some bellend in goverment broke the rules dont meen i gona think i can go where i like.if others do think that well u cant help stupid

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"I'll be booing at the ballet box in four years ....if he makes it that long!

He was only voted in to get brexit done, he wasn't voted in for his policies or leadership skills."

No policies or leadership skills needed for Brexit?

If you think he's fucking things up now wait til he fucks up brexit

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Will you do it too?

"

Discusting

By *hilMan  over a year ago

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

Will you do it too?

Discusting"

I agree absolutely disgusting government

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Will you do it too?

Discusting

I agree absolutely disgusting government "

No it is you lot who are discusting,yes government not good but this is not the time to undermine lockdown.I do it because I do not want the virus not because of the government.We need to beat the virus then protest.

Will you do it too?

Discusting

I agree absolutely disgusting government No it is you lot who are discusting,yes government not good but this is not the time to undermine lockdown.I do it because I do not want the virus not because of the government.We need to beat the virus then protest."

We can protest when we like, the last time I checked we live in a democratic society. I won’t be booing but I support peopled right to do as they please (within the law) , I thought Brexit was all about democracy?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Will you do it too?

Discusting

I agree absolutely disgusting government No it is you lot who are discusting,yes government not good but this is not the time to undermine lockdown.I do it because I do not want the virus not because of the government.We need to beat the virus then protest.

We can protest when we like, the last time I checked we live in a democratic society. I won’t be booing but I support peopled right to do as they please (within the law) , I thought Brexit was all about democracy? "

This..

Taking back control..

And ditto I will not be doing it and think its a waste of time however if others wish to that's fine..

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"No I won't be doing that.

I’m with you. Booing a man who was on the edge of death, behave!! "

Emphasis on was. He’s alive and well. If he died then I would’nt that is quite disrespectful.

There was a lot of booing and noise here, louder than the Thursday clap.

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

How embarrassing

"How embarrassing "

I agree, how embarrassing for Boris . Loads of booing here, I didn’t participate but it made me chuckle,

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

didnt hear a thing here but then again i live in a place where we have had a tory council and a tory m.p for as long as i can remember.the only thing we have had round here is some twat sprayin a train bridge about 5g and the tories want to wipe ot all old and poor people lol

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

I agree. Boris Johnson is a disgrace and incompetent on an epic scale.

Maybe the British people will wake up to how corrupt and dishonourable he is?

"I agree. Boris Johnson is a disgrace and incompetent on an epic scale.

Maybe the British people will wake up to how corrupt and dishonourable he is? "

No chance. The Tory propganda machine will crank up at the next election. Boom. Job done again.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

So how did this pan out?

By *omino51Man  over a year ago

loughborough

"I would like to see any on her do a better job. Its very easy to critisise, but running a country and keeping EVERYONE happy is not only an thankless task but an impossible task. Become an MP if you can do better if not i surgest you do whats been asked and maybe this will be over quicker. Just my thoughts.

Without it needing Einstein in his place, many of us could have easily done much better than this bag of sh#t. If we'd lockeddown 1 week earlier, and properly lockeddown, we'd be tens of thousands of deaths fewer at the moment. A few simple moments of thinking and the decision taken. Then implemented.

Many more intelligent things could have been done since. If you believe that he's doing an incredibly good job, think hard again.

He spaffs tripe in volume, perhaps with some Latin mixed in. But it's worth nothing. He's a charlatan with very limited ability and even less commitment to us all. A lightweight, sack of vacuous shit. "

"many of us" so you have the brains to run a trillion pound a year country. Well i best bow down to your superior intellect. But being 57 years old ive met "many" of our countrys folk, and it smazes me how some of them even manage to tie their shoe laces, thank the lord for slip-ons. Some folk on here cant even work out how to shower before they meet ! Although im no Tory, if its ok with you i would rather Boris was incharge, then "many of us" who think they know how to run a country. Like i said so easy to critize. True leaders are few and far between. Just my view.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Will you do it too?

"

No. Very childish. I will keep my thoughts about Boris in my head and they will be reflected in the way i vote.

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Did this go ahead at all?

By *ellishornyMan  over a year ago

surrey

A total waste of time and effort

[Removed by poster at 18/06/20 23:19:05]

"I would like to see any on her do a better job. Its very easy to critisise, but running a country and keeping EVERYONE happy is not only an thankless task but an impossible task. Become an MP if you can do better if not i surgest you do whats been asked and maybe this will be over quicker. Just my thoughts.

He spaffs tripe in volume, perhaps with some Latin mixed in. But it's worth nothing. He's a charlatan with very limited ability and even less commitment to us all. A lightweight, sack of vacuous shit. "many of us" so you have the brains to run a trillion pound a year country. Well i best bow down to your superior intellect. But being 57 years old ive met "many" of our countrys folk, and it smazes me how some of them even manage to tie their shoe laces, thank the lord for slip-ons. Some folk on here cant even work out how to shower before they meet ! Although im no Tory, if its ok with you i would rather Boris was incharge, then "many of us" who think they know how to run a country. Like i said so easy to critize. True leaders are few and far between. Just my view."

You're right..

True leaders are few and far between...and we seem to be in the large gap between them!

Boris has never stood for anything else than his own self advancement.

Just because you become a leader dosnt make you a good one either

» Add a new message to this topic