FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Boris Trump

Boris Trump

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omplexchique OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Sale

or Donald Johnson ..... is there any difference?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"or Donald Johnson ..... is there any difference?"

One’s more orange .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"or Donald Johnson ..... is there any difference?"

One is more cold and calculated. One is more random and insecure.

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Yes. There is a difference.

They're both dire - but Boris is actually capable of listening to advice from people who know better than he does.

Not all the time, obviously - but more than Trump ever would.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

They are nothing like each other I am baffled at how anybody can come to this stupid conclusion

Sale

"They are nothing like each other I am baffled at how anybody can come to this stupid conclusion"

Pray tell

"They are nothing like each other I am baffled at how anybody can come to this stupid conclusion"

In your opinion, who is better, or worse?

Sale

Two great countries US and UK in simultaneous decline because of awful leadership .....

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"They are nothing like each other I am baffled at how anybody can come to this stupid conclusion

Pray tell"

yes do tell us

By *andyMinx_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

They are both inept leaders on a power trip. Personally, I can't see any difference between them.

doncaster

Rishi sunak ought to be our prime minister I have a lot of confidence in him

"Rishi sunak ought to be our prime minister I have a lot of confidence in him "

I don't. He's a sycophant. There is no-one in the present cabinet who are capable of being prime minister, and not many on the back benches either. Both the USA and the UK are suffering from a dearth of leadership at the moment, and it's not going to end well for any of us.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

He was given the job as boris and cummings know he will do as told..

doncaster

"Rishi sunak ought to be our prime minister I have a lot of confidence in him

He was given the job as boris and cummings know he will do as told..

"

well he's doing a pretty good job thanks to Boris and Cummings

upton wirral

People say prey tell if you cannot work out and do not know the very very big differences between them you have real problems.Boris is nearer to Corbyn than Trump lol

Boris is more left wing than Biden in fact.I do not want to write an essay as most wsuld not read properly anyway

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Anagram of ‘ hi risk anus’

Sale

"People say prey tell if you cannot work out and do not know the very very big differences between them you have real problems.Boris is nearer to Corbyn than Trump lol

Boris is more left wing than Biden in fact.I do not want to write an essay as most wsuld not read properly anyway"

Ah that clears everything up … so you really have no idea and just enjoy dispensing provocative dialogue. Nevermind.

"

Boris is more left wing than Biden in fact.I do not want to write an essay as most wsuld not read properly anyway"

Absolutely shocking revelation. (If true).

"People say prey tell if you cannot work out and do not know the very very big differences between them you have real problems.Boris is nearer to Corbyn than Trump lol

Hilarious

doncaster

Boris is more left wing than Biden in fact.I do not want to write an essay as most wsuld not read properly anyway

Ah that clears everything up … so you really have no idea and just enjoy dispensing provocative dialogue. Nevermind."

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Oh go on..

Pretty sure it'll be different..

By *illi3736Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

The facets that they share is a great confidence in there abilities to Govern. The other facet they share is a dearth of any real talent to govern.

Fundamentally though Boris is not nearly as deranged or dangerous as Donald. Trump is a classic con man deluding the masses with his snake oil solutions to problems he has no grasp of, or that he displays any signs he has the mental capacity to understand either....So Boris for me is by far the lesser of the two evils...

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

"Two great countries US and UK in simultaneous decline because of awful leadership ....."
Can you give your reasons as to why America is a great country? Poverty akin to many third world countries , the worst incarceration rates in the western world . The worst homicide rates in the western world . Race riots , a moron for a president . Child mortality rates worse than many dire poor African countries. The only so called democracy that advocates capital punishment apart from Japan. A country that murders innocents night after night with its drone attacks. A country that financially buttresses the apatheid isreali regime. Just curious.

upton wirral

"Two great countries US and UK in simultaneous decline because of awful leadership .....Can you give your reasons as to why America is a great country? Poverty akin to many third world countries , the worst incarceration rates in the western world . The worst homicide rates in the western world . Race riots , a moron for a president . Child mortality rates worse than many dire poor African countries. The only so called democracy that advocates capital punishment apart from Japan. A country that murders innocents night after night with its drone attacks. A country that financially buttresses the apatheid isreali regime. Just curious."
Power pure and simple

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Two great countries US and UK in simultaneous decline because of awful leadership .....Can you give your reasons as to why America is a great country? Poverty akin to many third world countries , the worst incarceration rates in the western world . The worst homicide rates in the western world . Race riots , a moron for a president . Child mortality rates worse than many dire poor African countries. The only so called democracy that advocates capital punishment apart from Japan. A country that murders innocents night after night with its drone attacks. A country that financially buttresses the apatheid isreali regime. Just curious."

They make boss tele shows to be fair

Sale

When Trump and Johnson sleep at night, they're both plagued by terrible dreams in which they have to guide entire populations through immense crisis without their trousers on.

By *hilMan  over a year ago

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

both born in U.S.A,

By *hilMan  over a year ago

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

"both born in U.S.A,"

and both New Yorkers

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"The facets that they share is a great confidence in there abilities to Govern. The other facet they share is a dearth of any real talent to govern.

Fundamentally though Boris is not nearly as deranged or dangerous as Donald. Trump is a classic con man deluding the masses with his snake oil solutions to problems he has no grasp of, or that he displays any signs he has the mental capacity to understand either....So Boris for me is by far the lesser of the two evils... "

Definitely. The events of the last week has shown that there is a difference. Not being as bad as Donald Trump is a very low bar - but Boris clears it.

They're both dire - but which of them would you rather was running the UK?

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Boris is slightly less narcissistic than Donald, and speaks slightly better, is younger and doesn't go around glowing as if he has just stepped out of a nuclear reactor.

» Add a new message to this topic