Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Laura K ( Tory Champion ) backs Cummings on Twitter directly

After Daily Mirror break the Story on

Friday Night .

Emily M ( Not a Tory Champion ) questions a Tory mp's response to

the cummings story on Newsnight & is Suspended by

The BBC .

Do the BBC far the Story Party that Much ?

Where do we go from Here ?

State Run Television ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

"Laura K ( Tory Champion ) backs Cummings on Twitter directly

Friday Night .

The BBC .

State Run Television ?"

I think the amount of hysteria this forum has shown over Cummings is unhealthy

The other day it was every single thread, every . Single . Thread

The hate, anger and rage is pure projection. I dont blame most here as it's been a propaganda mob outrage push by the media and "sone" people are not strong enough or smart enough to see.

The leftist / marxists globalist rage bait opinion media is the problem. They want division as chaos , anger and rage brings headlines that then go full circle. They have turned our world into "them against us"

Friday Night .

The BBC .

State Run Television ?

The hate, anger and rage is pure projection. I dont blame most here as it's been a propaganda mob outrage push by the media and "sone" people are not strong enough or smart enough to see.

The leftist / marxists globalist rage bait opinion media is the problem. They want division as chaos , anger and rage brings headlines that then go full circle. They have turned our world into "them against us"

"

Its Not Only the left who want that .

There are those

Uppity Rabid Right followers who seem quite intent on it as well.

Cummings really wasnt as Sick as he claimed to be .

He was Not Hospitalised in Intensive care Like Boris was.

Still the World will keep turning & The Hate keeps growing .

Shame really .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Friday Night .

The BBC .

State Run Television ?

"

Blimey.

There is a huge amount of effort put in by the government to discredit anyone who speaks out against them. It's so successful that ordinary citizens, such as yourself, are taking it upon themselves to shoot down anyone who thinks for themselves and shows signs of dissent.

You have to admire the Tories for how successful they are at this. As mentioned by the OP, their use of media such as the BBC, is a powerful weapon.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the first 20 minutes of that edition of newsnight were absolutely damning..... but they complained about the first 50 seconds...

emily didn't say anything that was factually incorrect.... if it had been andrew neil that had said it, they would not have batted an eyelid....

downing street got annoyed because she hit a nerve and did it surgically.... and the BBC caved!

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Can someone point me in The direction of the left wing globalist media?

liverpool

The tories have turned their full heat on The bbc (the licence fee row)despite them bending over to please them (kunsberg)

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

It's nothing new. They had their hand so far up BBC Scotland's arse, in 2014, that people went on protests against it.

To be fair, most of you, down south, wouldn't have been aware of it.

"It's nothing new. They had their hand so far up BBC Scotland's arse, in 2014, that people went on protests against it.

To be fair, most of you, down south, wouldn't have been aware of it."

Oh dear

The soft southerners attacks begin again.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Friday Night .

The BBC .

State Run Television ?"

She tried to embarrass Johnson today and she was cut off so that puts your theory down the drain

upton wirral

"the first 20 minutes of that edition of newsnight were absolutely damning..... but they complained about the first 50 seconds...

emily didn't say anything that was factually incorrect.... if it had been andrew neil that had said it, they would not have batted an eyelid....

downing street got annoyed because she hit a nerve and did it surgically.... and the BBC caved!"

General public complained get it right

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

If your left leaning you will think the BBC is bias to the right and vice versa

I always thought it was well known that the BBC shows a bias to the left and that's coming from a long time leftie

As for the unabashed race baiting dont even get me started

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"It's nothing new. They had their hand so far up BBC Scotland's arse, in 2014, that people went on protests against it.

To be fair, most of you, down south, wouldn't have been aware of it.

Oh dear

The soft southerners attacks begin again.

"

It wasn't an attack. Just an observation. Toughen up, buttercup. LOL

liverpool

"If your left leaning you will think the BBC is bias to the right and vice versa

I always thought it was well known that the BBC shows a bias to the left and that's coming from a long time leftie

As for the unabashed race baiting dont even get me started "

There were several examples of the opposite to be case before the election..that Hancock getting punched story etc.

Qt is at times like a Brexit tea party.

I do think they try to be impartial but the gmnt have got them bent over a barrel.

That kunsberg just takes the piss.

Ipswich

"If your left leaning you will think the BBC is bias to the right and vice versa

There were several examples of the opposite to be case before the election..that Hancock getting punched story etc.

I do think they try to be impartial but the gmnt have got them bent over a barrel.

That kunsberg just takes the piss."

Like I say it all seems to depend on which side of the fence you sit

As for the unabashed race baiting dont even get me started "

The false notion that the BBC is left leaning is part of the whole lurch to the right. What was once the centre ground is not considered far left. This is agenda is further pushed as the far right attempts to normalise themselves.

By and large the BBC has been bias in favour of whomever is in government at the time.

The reality is, they give more airtime to UKIP, Brexit party and Tommy Robinson and their ilk, than they do say The Green Party, who actually have a seat in parliament. As mentioned, question time is a good example of the over exposure for the far right, as they neglect the centre left.

Like I say it all seems to depend on which side of the fence you sit"

Yeah, to the far right. The BBC appears left leaning. To normal people, it's not.

liverpool

Like I say it all seems to depend on which side of the fence you sit"

Tbh I'd struggle to find any examples where they have shown any sort of left leaning bias.

That thing they do with the audience know at qt is farcical.

Ipswich

Tbh I'd struggle to find any examples where they have shown any sort of left leaning bias.

That thing they do with the audience know at qt is farcical."

I might have a Google, there must be statistics showing upheld complaints of bias, I'd be interested to know

I haven't watched QT for a while now so not sure what they do with the audience these days. I applied to be in the audience myself once but the vetting process was just so long winded

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

It’s being reported the BBC has hired former executive Richard Sambrook to review it’s impartiality, particularly on social media.

They are clearly concerned the left-wing reporters are discrediting the corporation with their constant right wing bashing on twitter

liverpool

I might have a Google, there must be statistics showing upheld complaints of bias, I'd be interested to know

I haven't watched QT for a while now so not sure what they do with the audience these days. I applied to be in the audience myself once but the vetting process was just so long winded"

They decided to do it representative of the election. So its heavily Tory based.

Ipswich

I haven't watched QT for a while now so not sure what they do with the audience these days. I applied to be in the audience myself once but the vetting process was just so long winded

They decided to do it representative of the election. So its heavily Tory based."

No matter where they're filming the program?

liverpool

They decided to do it representative of the election. So its heavily Tory based.

No matter where they're filming the program?"

Yep

Ipswich

No matter where they're filming the program?

Yep"

That makes me slightly uncomfortable but I guess if the media claim to be merely reflective then thats what they have to be

upton wirral

Friday Night .

The BBC .

State Run Television ?

"

Very very true

Friday Night .

The BBC .

State Run Television ?

"

I agree with you here. Today my own son and other members of my family have poured out self righteous hatred of anyone who has the temerity to say anything that puts this Cummings thing in any sort of perspective. They are being fueled up by the media and the left wing and all they want us to do is buy more of their papers and boost their viewing figures. It is weird. A bloke dies a horrible death in Minneapolis and riots spread across America. HK has riots after their local super power muscles in on them.

What are our journalists making a fuss about, A bloke, his wife and family looking at Blue Bells in Barnard Castle 6 weeks ago. It's a flipping joke.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Friday Night .

The BBC .

State Run Television ?

I agree with you here. Today my own son and other members of my family have poured out self righteous hatred of anyone who has the temerity to say anything that puts this Cummings thing in any sort of perspective. They are being fueled up by the media and the left wing and all they want us to do is buy more of their papers and boost their viewing figures. It is weird. A bloke dies a horrible death in Minneapolis and riots spread across America. HK has riots after their local super power muscles in on them.

What are our journalists making a fuss about, A bloke, his wife and family looking at Blue Bells in Barnard Castle 6 weeks ago. It's a flipping joke."

So fire him & let the press focus on other things. He was patently in the wrong & ignoring it just makes the Government look weak. Deal with it properly

Friday Night .

The BBC .

State Run Television ?

What are our journalists making a fuss about, A bloke, his wife and family looking at Blue Bells in Barnard Castle 6 weeks ago. It's a flipping joke."

It's very patronising to suggest that only left wing people can be outraged by the government treating us like mugs. Surely the whole Cummings thing has nothing to do with being left or right. It's just about understanding the situation.

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Friday Night .

The BBC .

State Run Television ?

What are our journalists making a fuss about, A bloke, his wife and family looking at Blue Bells in Barnard Castle 6 weeks ago. It's a flipping joke.

So fire him & let the press focus on other things. He was patently in the wrong & ignoring it just makes the Government look weak. Deal with it properly "

So after the many stories revolving around this whole episode the police investigate and find that only the crazy eye test trip was against the rules. Everything else either did not happen or was within the rules

The law and punishment has to apply equally to all regardless of position.

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

its getting boring same thing over and over again

liverpool

Friday Night .

The BBC .

State Run Television ?

It's very patronising to suggest that only left wing people can be outraged by the government treating us like mugs. Surely the whole Cummings thing has nothing to do with being left or right. It's just about understanding the situation.

"

Its also incorrect.

The likes of the mail went after him.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The false notion that the BBC is left leaning is part of the whole lurch to the right. What was once the centre ground is not considered far left. This is agenda is further pushed as the far right attempts to normalise themselves.

By and large the BBC has been bias in favour of whomever is in government at the time.

The reality is, they give more airtime to UKIP, Brexit party and Tommy Robinson and their ilk, than they do say The Green Party, who actually have a seat in parliament. As mentioned, question time is a good example of the over exposure for the far right, as they neglect the centre left."

"its getting boring same thing over and over again "

Its life

Go to sleep at night

Wake up the next day .

"its getting boring same thing over and over again "

I agree. Next week the Tories will be fucking us over or treating us like serfs in some other way. People will defend them and vote for them until the bitter end.

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

Friday Night .

The BBC .

State Run Television ?

"

Is globalist still an alt-right term for Jews?

By *etsomeMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"the first 20 minutes of that edition of newsnight were absolutely damning..... but they complained about the first 50 seconds...

downing street got annoyed because she hit a nerve and did it surgically.... and the BBC caved!"

she called for someone to be sacked for breaking guidlines and then breached BBC impartiality guidlines - she sho now resign or risk being seen as a hypocrite

She was already reminded of BBC guidelines last year. You would think someone on 275k would noy have tyo be reminded so often

birmingham

"its getting boring same thing over and over again

I agree. Next week the Tories will be fucking us over or treating us like serfs in some other way. People will defend them and vote for them until the bitter end."

well look at the alternatives

birmingham

Yeah, to the far right. The BBC appears left leaning. To normal people, it's not."

the vast majority of presenters are left leaning. Newsnight used to employ James NO'brain and Paul (we're coing to fucking get you Boris Johnson) Mason and now emply former labour activist Lewis Goodall - thats all you need to know about newsnight

birmingham

i don't get these complaints about Kuenssberg last week. She just tweeted:

"Source says his trip was within guidelines as Cummings went to stay with his parents so they could help with childcare while he and his wife were ill – they insist no breach of lockdown,”

thats not Kuensberg defending the government - it's her relaying what the government line was

Yeah, to the far right. The BBC appears left leaning. To normal people, it's not.

the vast majority of presenters are left leaning. Newsnight used to employ James NO'brain and Paul (we're coing to fucking get you Boris Johnson) Mason and now emply former labour activist Lewis Goodall - thats all you need to know about newsnight"

"Yeah, to the far right. The BBC appears left leaning. To normal people, it's not."

It's fun when you get to quote yourself.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Friday Night .

The BBC .

State Run Television ?

So fire him & let the press focus on other things. He was patently in the wrong & ignoring it just makes the Government look weak. Deal with it properly

So after the many stories revolving around this whole episode the police investigate and find that only the crazy eye test trip was against the rules. Everything else either did not happen or was within the rules

The law and punishment has to apply equally to all regardless of position. "

Durham police only looked at what happened in and around Durham. Nobody looked at him rushing home to his ill wife (good that he did), concerned that she had Covid, then he goes back to work (breaks the law as he thought she had Covid), then goes home and thinks he has Covid and should be ‘Staying at Home’, but instead leaves and drives 260 miles away (breaking the law again). None of this was legal, but Durham Police donot cover Central London.

» Add a new message to this topic