FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > U.S. president censored for promoting violence

U.S. president censored for promoting violence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When the looting starts, the shooting starts.

Really? Right after what happened you're encouraging more violence police violence?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

As a friend messaged me this morning:

There's a campaign to stop people of one colour killing people of another colour. And some people seem opposed to the aims of that campaign. Civilised society?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When the looting starts, the shooting starts.

Really? Right after what happened you're encouraging more violence police violence?"

Most of people looting don't give a shit about human rights, so he's right to shot them before all hell breaks lose.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Sensitively handled as ever.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Any country and or leadr that promotes guns etc has serious problems

It was so wrong of him to tweet that.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Really? Right after what happened you're encouraging more violence police violence?Most of people looting don't give a shit about human rights, so he's right to shot them before all hell breaks lose. "

I'm sure mass murder on the streets will calm the situation down completely.

He is now, apparently, trying to get something done to stop "social media giants" censoring posts such as this as they are a threat to free speech, ffs!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Really? Right after what happened you're encouraging more violence police violence?"

its because that particular violent phrase has racial connections surrounding it,..

it was used in the mid 60's in the miami civil rights riots..... it was black people rioting and the then white mayor of miami used it as an excuse to go into certain neighbourhoods.....

that "phrase" doesn't come out of no where.... thats gaslighting!!!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

No surprise though Fabio, moron playing to his base who love the rhetoric..

Thing is what happened to the guy was outrageous the people kicking off are just what Trump wants..

Deflection..

Really? Right after what happened you're encouraging more violence police violence?

its because that particular violent phrase has racial connections surrounding it,..

it was used in the mid 60's in the miami civil rights riots..... it was black people rioting and the then white mayor of miami used it as an excuse to go into certain neighbourhoods.....

that "phrase" doesn't come out of no where.... thats gaslighting!!!

"

I wouldn't be surprised. He thrives on outrage culture, which means he's probably trying to divert attention from something even worse.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"No surprise though Fabio, moron playing to his base who love the rhetoric..

Thing is what happened to the guy was outrageous the people kicking off are just what Trump wants..

Deflection.. "

i knew it was something along those lines.... it was black civil rights people protesting against the 1968 Republican National Convention being held in Miami.... and it was the white chief of police who used that phrase

All the guns that can be looted at Walmart .

Could get to be an interesting

Fight

Walmart probably have more firepower than the local plod shop.

"He is now, apparently, trying to get something done to stop "social media giants" censoring posts such as this as they are a threat to free speech, ffs! "

Yeah how is he supposed to bullshit the morons if they keep correcting him!

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

"All the guns that can be looted at Walmart .

Fight

Walmart probably have more firepower than the local plod shop. "

The looting is the part that makes no sense to me

People are so outraged that they couldn't help but go and break into a Target and steal all the goods?

Fight

People are so outraged that they couldn't help but go and break into a Target and steal all the goods?"

The main problem is rent a mobs that always join up to these kinds of protests and start the violence and looting.

Once started they fade away into the distance and the rest just get carried away

The looting and criminal activity in general is absolutely diabolical.

Those joining in have just found any excuses to be criminals.

All it does is cause more outrage and issues, and gives the racists a reason to say “See black people are thugs” or similar. I’ve seen it already.

North Bucks

Hopefully his arrest and charge may go some way to calming the situation down short term.

Ipswich

Fight

People are so outraged that they couldn't help but go and break into a Target and steal all the goods?

The main problem is rent a mobs that always join up to these kinds of protests and start the violence and looting.

Once started they fade away into the distance and the rest just get carried away "

I feel sorry for the genuine protesters

It's been hijacked by people that think it's ok to loot and set fire to people's businesses

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Trump doesn't give a shit about black Americans. Or any Americans, really. He only cares about himself.

It's 32 years since N.W.A. released Fuck Tha Police.

The same anger - and the causes of it - that led to it being written and performed is still out there.

When O.J. Simpson was suspected of murder, he was forced to stand trial for it. Cut off someone's airway with your knee, until they die, with audio-visual evidence that you did it; it's ok, we don't need you in custody.

That's America's real failing; despite everything done to try and alleviate it, it's still racist as fuck.

"Trump doesn't give a shit about black Americans. Or any Americans, really. He only cares about himself.

It's 32 years since N.W.A. released Fuck Tha Police.

The same anger - and the causes of it - that led to it being written and performed is still out there.

When O.J. Simpson was suspected of murder, he was forced to stand trial for it. Cut off someone's airway with your knee, until they die, with audio-visual evidence that you did it; it's ok, we don't need you in custody.

That's America's real failing; despite everything done to try and alleviate it, it's still racist as fuck."

By and large, POC don't vote for Trump.

However the Confederate flag waving, truck driving, gun toting, red neck types make up his core electorate.

Ayr

"Hopefully his arrest and charge may go some way to calming the situation down short term. "

Hopefully, but had he been arrested and charged immediately - or, better still, not killed anyone - a lot of damage would have been avoided in the first place.

Ayr

"By and large, POC don't vote for Trump.

However the Confederate flag waving, truck driving, gun toting, red neck types make up his core electorate."

True. But they don't make up the majority of the police in America. It's a more deep-seated problem. I wouldn't expect Trump to try and solve it - but the fuckwit doesn't need to make it worse.

However the Confederate flag waving, truck driving, gun toting, red neck types make up his core electorate.

True. But they don't make up the majority of the police in America. It's a more deep-seated problem. I wouldn't expect Trump to try and solve it - but the fuckwit doesn't need to make it worse. "

I honestly don't think he understands the situation or would care if he could.

But yeah they have huge problems of institutional racism. So do we. Just out police are held to a higher standard, have more training and less guns.

Ipswich

True. But they don't make up the majority of the police in America. It's a more deep-seated problem. I wouldn't expect Trump to try and solve it - but the fuckwit doesn't need to make it worse. "

This is a good point. So why have people automatically assumed that the only explanation is that the police officer must be racist?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

This is a good point. So why have people automatically assumed that the only explanation is that the police officer must be racist?"

because.... and i hate to say this.... we have been here time and time and time again.... and police officers in general rarely end up in jail over things like this...

as soon as i saw the george floyd video it immediately brought back the eric garner murder for me!

the problem is that last night trump played the role of the arsonist, now he is trying to play the role of the firefighter....

I think this is the first time he has really realised since charlottesville that from a racial point of view he has really stepped in it!

in the kaepernick affair he played off black people against white people and turned a policing issue into a "disrespecting the military" issue....he cant do that here!

that phrase is so loaded, the miami police chief used it, george wallace used it..... he had to know where it came from! this why he has basically gone silent today!

I would like to state that I completely disagree with the vulgarism and looting that's been disguised in the protest, however someone who's in such power shouldn't use phrases like in the original post, no matter what.

Ipswich

"

This is a good point. So why have people automatically assumed that the only explanation is that the police officer must be racist?

because.... and i hate to say this.... we have been here time and time and time again.... and police officers in general rarely end up in jail over things like this...

as soon as i saw the george floyd video it immediately brought back the eric garner murder for me!

the problem is that last night trump played the role of the arsonist, now he is trying to play the role of the firefighter....

I think this is the first time he has really realised since charlottesville that from a racial point of view he has really stepped in it!

in the kaepernick affair he played off black people against white people and turned a policing issue into a "disrespecting the military" issue....he cant do that here!

that phrase is so loaded, the miami police chief used it, george wallace used it..... he had to know where it came from! this why he has basically gone silent today!"

But what about this case? Why has everyone already assumed that the only explanation is that the police officer must be a racist?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

But what about this case? Why has everyone already assumed that the only explanation is that the police officer must be a racist?"

okay... what we know so far....

1) didn't resist arrest... 2 different videos show that

2) cop placed knee on floyd's neck for 9 minutes

3) cop was so "threatened" by what floyd would do is that his hands are in his pockets!!! (okay thats me being facetious!)

4) floyd was not breathing for 3 of those 9 minutes he had a cops knee on his neck!

its not getting worse... only difference is that its now getting filmed!!

and the fucking ME report is setting this up for cops to say that other factors killed floyd...

its basically cops protecting cops again!

"

But what about this case? Why has everyone already assumed that the only explanation is that the police officer must be a racist?

okay... what we know so far....

1) didn't resist arrest... 2 different videos show that

2) cop placed knee on floyd's neck for 9 minutes

3) cop was so "threatened" by what floyd would do is that his hands are in his pockets!!! (okay thats me being facetious!)

4) floyd was not breathing for 3 of those 9 minutes he had a cops knee on his neck!

its not getting worse... only difference is that its now getting filmed!!

and the fucking ME report is setting this up for cops to say that other factors killed floyd...

its basically cops protecting cops again!"

I think he's trying to argue that he would do it to a white guy too just because he was a violent cop rather than racist.

Basically he doesn't want a label to be put on a cop just because the victim was black but in reality that is what happened.

"

that phrase is so loaded, the miami police chief used it, george wallace used it..... he had to know where it came from! this why he has basically gone silent today!

But what about this case? Why has everyone already assumed that the only explanation is that the police officer must be a racist?"

I think it’s less about one individual and more about the fact there have been white guys like Dylann Roof who have killed people who didn’t get the treatment George Floyd did.

Dylann Roof killed people in a church, walked out alive and got to order Burger King. George Floyd lost his life because a police officer had his knee on his neck, all because of a so called fake $20 bill.

It’s likely the police officer isn’t a racist, but a nasty piece of shit to do what he did. He has a long list of complaints against his name & a very colourful police history including behind involved in the death of Wayne Reyes, shot an unarmed 21 year old black man, and was put on leave for inappropriate shooting of an individual 9 years ago. There is more.

This is more about police brutality and institutionalised racism, than just one individual.

The police in the US kill over 1000 of their own citizens every year.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_use_of_deadly_force_in_the_United_States

The likelihood of the police killing you is vastly increased if you're not white.

Ayr

True. But they don't make up the majority of the police in America. It's a more deep-seated problem. I wouldn't expect Trump to try and solve it - but the fuckwit doesn't need to make it worse.

This is a good point. So why have people automatically assumed that the only explanation is that the police officer must be racist?"

It's not the only explanation. He's a racist AND a psychopath.

He kept his knee on a man's airway until he died. In full view of a camera, despite the pleading of the victim, despite the pleading of bystanders - and with the consent of his fellow officers, who did nothing to stop him.

He murdered a defenceless, handcuffed man because he fully expected to get away with it - because he was white and his victim was black. In his mind, he was doing nothing wrong. Like I said, psychopathic and racist.

That's quite an assertion for me to make but it's based on all the previous unnecessary and tragic "white cop / black corpse" incidents, stretching back decades.

As for the rioting, looting and arson? No, it's not justifiable. It is understandable. It's a release of pent up fury. Peaceful protest in similar cases has not brought about arrests and prosecutions for the police officers involved.

Why not riot? It got a result.

If you think I'm irresponsible for saying that, in England there were riots against the Poll Tax. They hadn't cared when it had been tested out in Scotland; but when it was their wallet - not even their lives - under threat, they were happy to disobey the law.

It worked. So, judge ye not, lest ye be judged. Eh?

By *ondoctorMan  over a year ago

birmingham

To me it was terrible. He hopefully charged with manslaughter,but you cant say its racial ,just because victim is black,why do we always follow up with riots and looting,and i would think the black community might control that problem as you see in the forums it turns people against the cause.If a criminal is black or white they need taking off the streets,dont tell me the police have got to pussy foot around with that problem,just stay out of trouble like most of us do

"To me it was terrible. He hopefully charged with manslaughter,but you cant say its racial ,just because victim is black,why do we always follow up with riots and looting,and i would think the black community might control that problem as you see in the forums it turns people against the cause.If a criminal is black or white they need taking off the streets,dont tell me the police have got to pussy foot around with that problem,just stay out of trouble like most of us do "

Manslaughter?

How is putting your body weight with your knee against someone's neck for 9 minutes manslaughter?

He was breathless for 3 of those 9 minutes, that was murder not manslaughter.

You don't call it racist because a victim was black, you call racist because this is happening again and again.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"To me it was terrible. He hopefully charged with manslaughter,but you cant say its racial ,just because victim is black,why do we always follow up with riots and looting,and i would think the black community might control that problem as you see in the forums it turns people against the cause.If a criminal is black or white they need taking off the streets,dont tell me the police have got to pussy foot around with that problem,just stay out of trouble like most of us do "
but there in is the nub of this case he lost his life after being falsley accused of passing a fake $20 bill to a shop keeper where was he looking for trouble and tell me the proportionality of the responce to kneel on as mans neck for anytime let alone nine minuites is out of proprotion . and thats where the anger is that causes the anger and rioting the dispoportionate responce to crime involving black people in america leading to dispropotionate death rates of black males in custody .

birmingham

The man was breaking the law,got arrested by police,who didnt go out in the morning planning a murder but his actions caused the tragic death,and should be held accountable.If you dont plan a murder you wont be commiting one.Its because he was a blackman that people think its racist,shall we turn a blind eye to skin color to stop the riots and looting and anarchy on the streets which will happen over there,the problem gets lost because of the following shit that happens

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"No surprise though Fabio, moron playing to his base who love the rhetoric..

Deflection..

i knew it was something along those lines.... it was black civil rights people protesting against the 1968 Republican National Convention being held in Miami.... and it was the white chief of police who used that phrase"

I would guess it was Stephen Miller that repeated the expression to Trump, Miller being the Whitehouse white supremacist.

[Removed by poster at 30/05/20 16:55:09]

All of those officers who were there are just as guilty because they just stood around and let it happen even when passers by were saying he is killing him.

How long do you think someone can survive with the blood supply being restricted to their brain ffs

Yes the bloke might have broken the law and deserved to be arrested but that was way over the top

Did he really pass a fake $20 ?

"To me it was terrible. He hopefully charged with manslaughter,but you cant say its racial ,just because victim is black,why do we always follow up with riots and looting,and i would think the black community might control that problem as you see in the forums it turns people against the cause.If a criminal is black or white they need taking off the streets,dont tell me the police have got to pussy foot around with that problem,just stay out of trouble like most of us do

Manslaughter?

How is putting your body weight with your knee against someone's neck for 9 minutes manslaughter?

He was breathless for 3 of those 9 minutes, that was murder not manslaughter.

You don't call it racist because a victim was black, you call racist because this is happening again and again."

Sadly in the States this police officer is likely to get away with it. Manslaughter is different there.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manslaughter_(United_States_law)

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

"The man was breaking the law,got arrested by police,who didnt go out in the morning planning a murder but his actions caused the tragic death,and should be held accountable.If you dont plan a murder you wont be commiting one.Its because he was a blackman that people think its racist,shall we turn a blind eye to skin color to stop the riots and looting and anarchy on the streets which will happen over there,the problem gets lost because of the following shit that happens "

No, you're right. There's no evidence the officer planned a murder. He committed one though. Degrees are different due to US law but he knowingly killed a man over an alleged fake $20 note. Would he have acted differently if the man was white? 99.9% yes. Would the authorities have treated the case differently if he'd killed a white man on camera? 100% yes.

This was not a one-off incident. Black people get killed over there all the time for the crime of being black. Did you see the dog walking incident in New York a few days ago? Ahmaud Arbery was out jogging and got shot because 2 residents (1 ex police) felt threatened. In UK law you are automatically innocent until proved guilty. In the US it's now at the stage where it should be considered racist until proven otherwise.

"

You don't call it racist because a victim was black, you call racist because this is happening again and again."

This!

Derry

"It was so wrong of him to tweet that.

"

Twitter in no small part is responsible for the elevation of Trump from reality TV star to the White House. Trump was also good for the growth of Twitter. Now he's become a problem for them.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

It's so so sad.

And woeful to see that even though this keeps happening time and time again, there are white people still willing to argue that racism isn't involved.

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

This is a man looking for anything to divert attention from hundreds of thousands of deaths due to his incompetence and stupidity.

Creating fear and anger worked last time and it may well do so again.

The looting is wrong, bit this response from the leader of the country is equally so.

The police officer who committed the killing may or may not be racist. We do not actually know.

He doesn't have to be for this to be a racist killing because it is emblematic of the fact that coloured men are killed with impunity at a far higher rate by the police than white men.

The likely consequences to this officer, racist or not, for killing a black man are far less serious than for killing a white man. It's just lick that he was caught on camera.

That's racism.

This is the latest in a series of such incidents. Zero physical threat but dead anyway.

By *rumalexMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I don't usually look for racism, but if you remember the case of the woman in the park, calling the police on a black man saying he was threatening her and her dog, speaking in a distressed tone.

Why do you think she did this?

Then look at what happened with the policeman's knee of the poor guys throat.

In my opinion all of the police in that incident should be charged, but they will probably all get off.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I don't usually look for racism, but if you remember the case of the woman in the park, calling the police on a black man saying he was threatening her and her dog, speaking in a distressed tone.

Why do you think she did this?

Then look at what happened with the policeman's knee of the poor guys throat.

In my opinion all of the police in that incident should be charged, but they will probably all get off."

absolutely you can draw the line straight from amy cooper to george floyd....

and why are some people surprised....

as soon as i saw the george floyd video this first words i uttered was "this is eric garner all over again!"

the sad thing i could have used various names as the reference, and they all would have been legit!

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

How many days of national looting have been called for?

North Bucks

The valid point has now been completely over shadowed by thugs. Just seen the footage of what the mob did to the man trying to stop them looting his store.

It’s now a separate issue and if Donny comes down hard on it. He looks like the president of law and order after stoking the flames.

Idiots.

liverpool

Never understood the logic of smashing up your own neighborhod.

birmingham

No still dont think you can call it racist,if that was a white victim and a black police officer,i wouldnt jump up and go looting etc,why is everything black or white,it might be racist,find and prove the facts,then act.To me looting and violence across the country is not the answer,you say its happening again and again,if i was living there i would stay out of trouble,theres a reason the police were called,what are the facts

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

been watching the news this morning and have to say most of those ive seen right up in the faces if the police and attacking property are mainly white kids.you know the ones antifa and all there sub groups.doubt most of them even live in the neighbourhoids that are getting trashed.bit like the riots over here in 2012 started off about demonstrating about the police shooting mark duggan wich they had the right to do then got highjacked by a load of chavs and hoodrats to go out on the rob

salisbury

"been watching the news this morning and have to say most of those ive seen right up in the faces if the police and attacking property are mainly white kids.you know the ones antifa and all there sub groups.doubt most of them even live in the neighbourhoids that are getting trashed.bit like the riots over here in 2012 started off about demonstrating about the police shooting mark duggan wich they had the right to do then got highjacked by a load of chavs and hoodrats to go out on the rob"

Those 50" tv's don't loot themselves you know...

"been watching the news this morning and have to say most of those ive seen right up in the faces if the police and attacking property are mainly white kids.you know the ones antifa and all there sub groups.doubt most of them even live in the neighbourhoids that are getting trashed.bit like the riots over here in 2012 started off about demonstrating about the police shooting mark duggan wich they had the right to do then got highjacked by a load of chavs and hoodrats to go out on the rob

Those 50" tv's don't loot themselves you know..."

Is the safety of a TV more important than the life of a POC?

You seem transfixed on property damage, as if it's more important than non-white people's lives.

"No still dont think you can call it racist,if that was a white victim and a black police officer,i wouldnt jump up and go looting etc,why is everything black or white,it might be racist,find and prove the facts,then act.To me looting and violence across the country is not the answer,you say its happening again and again,if i was living there i would stay out of trouble,theres a reason the police were called,what are the facts "

The reason the police were called is because a man used a fake bank note.

If you think that the police would execute a white person in the States suspected of this minor infringement then you're not paying attention.

By *zn marriedMan  over a year ago

GLASGOW

White kills black = self defense

Black kills white = murder

Black kills black = gang violence

White kills white = Accident

Muslim kills white = Terrorist

White kills Muslims = mental health

Its called Humane rights not racism rights.

Back to school tomorrow!

[Removed by poster at 31/05/20 14:24:37]

"No still dont think you can call it racist,if that was a white victim and a black police officer,i wouldnt jump up and go looting etc,why is everything black or white,it might be racist,find and prove the facts,then act.To me looting and violence across the country is not the answer,you say its happening again and again,if i was living there i would stay out of trouble,theres a reason the police were called,what are the facts

The reason the police were called is because a man used a fake bank note.

If you think that the police would execute a white person in the States suspected of this minor infringement then you're not paying attention.

"

As I said above.

Dylann Roof killed 9 black people in a church, came out alive and got to have Burger King and then was arrested.

George Floyd had a suspected fake $20 bill, and died. There’s a new video circulating now which shows the police officers seemingly assaulting him in the police car.

That’s the problem.

birmingham

Perhaps what is been said and im sure you get it,is,blackman gets unlawfully killed lets go shopping for some tv's boom

salisbury

"been watching the news this morning and have to say most of those ive seen right up in the faces if the police and attacking property are mainly white kids.you know the ones antifa and all there sub groups.doubt most of them even live in the neighbourhoids that are getting trashed.bit like the riots over here in 2012 started off about demonstrating about the police shooting mark duggan wich they had the right to do then got highjacked by a load of chavs and hoodrats to go out on the rob

You seem transfixed on property damage, as if it's more important than non-white people's lives."

Seems like any excuse to go scrumping for electrical goods. Protest? No. March on city hall? No. Head to the high street? You bet your sweet ass. Nothing gains sympathy like destroying your own communities livelihoods.

You seem transfixed on property damage, as if it's more important than non-white people's lives.

Seems like any excuse to go scrumping for electrical goods. Protest? No. March on city hall? No. Head to the high street? You bet your sweet ass. Nothing gains sympathy like destroying your own communities livelihoods. "

You can bang on about property damage to distract from the real issue as much as you like.

All it does is tell us about you as a person.

salisbury

Seems like any excuse to go scrumping for electrical goods. Protest? No. March on city hall? No. Head to the high street? You bet your sweet ass. Nothing gains sympathy like destroying your own communities livelihoods.

You can bang on about property damage to distract from the real issue as much as you like.

All it does is tell us about you as a person."

This is just football violence dressed up like a hate crime. Nothing more.

This is just football violence dressed up like a hate crime. Nothing more. "

So because some people are rioting, the police in the states are justified in executing POC for suspected minor crimes?

You have a very bizarre mindset.

salisbury

So because some people are rioting, the police in the states are justified in executing POC for suspected minor crimes?

You have a very bizarre mindset. "

You're the one with the erection for the violence. Violence which has nothing to do with the death in custody. It's all fairly obvious from your inflammatory language in these situations that it gets you off. As always you have my sympathy. And really if i cared about your opinion on me id print it out on something soft, strong, and throughly thoroughly absorbent.

You have a very bizarre mindset.

You're the one with the erection for the violence. Violence which has nothing to do with the death in custody. It's all fairly obvious from your inflammatory language in these situations that it gets you off. As always you have my sympathy. And really if i cared about your opinion on me id print it out on something soft, strong, and throughly thoroughly absorbent. "

Wow. So now you're suggesting that people don't like the police executing POC, support violence somehow! (Just for the record, the vast majority of people are against police murdering civilians).

You're getting weirder and weirder with every post.

At least your descent into personal insults, as you get confused and muddled is consistent.

why not?

its usa, you break into a premise's and loot, you are entitled to be shot, nothing new here.

."

what is a poc?

This is a man looking for anything to divert attention from hundreds of thousands of deaths due to his incompetence and stupidity.

Creating fear and anger worked last time and it may well do so again.

The looting is wrong, bit this response from the leader of the country is equally so.

The police officer who committed the killing may or may not be racist. We do not actually know.

He doesn't have to be for this to be a racist killing because it is emblematic of the fact that coloured men are killed with impunity at a far higher rate by the police than white men.

The likely consequences to this officer, racist or not, for killing a black man are far less serious than for killing a white man. It's just lick that he was caught on camera.

That's racism.

This is the latest in a series of such incidents. Zero physical threat but dead anyway."

always thought white was a colour, same as black, brown, yellow

you should be saying all lives matter

and

all colours are equal.

what is a poc?"

American equivalent of BAME

Why are some people more concerned about looting than the police killing their own citizens?

North Bucks

ANTIFA on its way to being designated as a terrorist organisation.

It does seem the wimpy Antifa types are the ones causing the most destruction and hijacking the message.

what is a poc?

American equivalent of BAME"

Try again what is POC?

borehamwood

just pointing out the protest is getting lost amongst all the theiving and arson going on.and lets face it a lot are out on the rob because there oportunists who will use any cover to do what they do.

salisbury

"Why are some people more concerned about looting than the police killing their own citizens?"

It's the hijacking of the situation by fuck tards that is the concern. And the failure to condemn them by the usual hand-wringing idiots.

salisbury

what is a poc?

Try again what is POC?"

Point of contact.

Derry

what is a poc?

Try again what is POC?"

Person of Colour.

North Bucks

Just watching the ANTIFA document leaks coming out online.

Be a few nervous basement dwellers over the next few days.

what is a poc?

Try again what is POC?"

Google is your friend

"Why are some people more concerned about looting than the police killing their own citizens?

It's the hijacking of the situation by fuck tards that is the concern. And the failure to condemn them by the usual hand-wringing idiots."

Who's hijacking the situation?

The main concern seems to be the number of black people killed by the police in america. Surely?

salisbury

"Why are some people more concerned about looting than the police killing their own citizens?

It's the hijacking of the situation by fuck tards that is the concern. And the failure to condemn them by the usual hand-wringing idiots.

The main concern seems to be the number of black people killed by the police in america. Surely? "

The people burning and looting. It has nothing to do with the guy the policemen killed.

London

The main concern seems to be the number of black people killed by the police in america. Surely? "

They don't care about that.

The main concern seems to be the number of black people killed by the police in america. Surely?

They don't care about that. "

Who doesn't?

London

Who doesn't?"

The people in this thread complaining about the destruction of property.

what is a poc?

Try again what is POC?

Person of Colour."

This.

I'm just using the terms Americans use. Not trying to be a smart arse

Who doesn't?

The people in this thread complaining about the destruction of property. "

Is that true?

I was genuinely asking why the main concern is anything other than police killings.

London

Who doesn't?

Is that true?

I was genuinely asking why the main concern is anything other than police killings. "

In my opinion, yes. The most basic explanation is often true. Their concern isn't the police killings, because that fundamentally doesn't bother them in the same way that property being attacked does.

salisbury

what is a poc?

Try again what is POC?

Person of Colour.

This.

I'm just using the terms Americans use. Not trying to be a smart arse

"

First time for everything! Hope it continues.

salisbury

This thread is about the looting. NOT the murder of the guy in custody. You often find in these forums that the subject is laid out in the the title, and opening post. In this case it's about looting.

This is not a difficult point to grasp... although some do seem to find it tricky...

Who doesn't?

Is that true?

I was genuinely asking why the main concern is anything other than police killings.

In my opinion, yes. The most basic explanation is often true. Their concern isn't the police killings, because that fundamentally doesn't bother them in the same way that property being attacked does. "

Bang on the money.

London

"This thread is about the looting. NOT the murder of the guy in custody. You often find in these forums that the subject is laid out in the the title, and opening post. In this case it's about looting.

This is not a difficult point to grasp... although some do seem to find it tricky... "

The title and the opening post are both about Trump's tweet, not the looting itself.

salisbury

"This thread is about the looting. NOT the murder of the guy in custody. You often find in these forums that the subject is laid out in the the title, and opening post. In this case it's about looting.

This is not a difficult point to grasp... although some do seem to find it tricky...

The title and the opening post are both about Trump's tweet, not the looting itself. "

Yet the word looting is there, which obviously allows the subject to be discussed. Obviously you believe a state of anarchy is perfectly justified. And the government should allow it. I on the other hand believe this doesn't help the cause at all, in fact I'd say it hardens hearts against it. Was there any burning and looting in London and Manchester today? #Whatsocialdistancing #dontbreathtoodeeply

London

The title and the opening post are both about Trump's tweet, not the looting itself.

Yet the word looting is there, which obviously allows the subject to be discussed. Obviously you believe a state of anarchy is perfectly justified. And the government should allow it. I on the other hand believe this doesn't help the cause at all, in fact I'd say it hardens hearts against it. Was there any burning and looting in London and Manchester today? #Whatsocialdistancing #dontbreathtoodeeply "

And the words 'police violence' are there, which mean you're 'allowed' to talk about that. You choose not to.

You make your character and your priorities very clear.

Yet the word looting is there, which obviously allows the subject to be discussed. Obviously you believe a state of anarchy is perfectly justified. And the government should allow it. I on the other hand believe this doesn't help the cause at all, in fact I'd say it hardens hearts against it. Was there any burning and looting in London and Manchester today? #Whatsocialdistancing #dontbreathtoodeeply "

So you support the looting now because it "hardens hearts against" the "cause"! Do make up your mind.

And why are you the only person who gets to choose the scope of the conversation?

Maybe I'm future you could let us all know what context we are, and aren't allowed to discuss?

By *laqgrapeMan  over a year ago

Sanderstead

I lived in Maryland for 18yrs and my grandkids are all mixed race american and most of you here have no clue of what you're saying...non at all.

salisbury

Yet the word looting is there, which obviously allows the subject to be discussed. Obviously you believe a state of anarchy is perfectly justified. And the government should allow it. I on the other hand believe this doesn't help the cause at all, in fact I'd say it hardens hearts against it. Was there any burning and looting in London and Manchester today? #Whatsocialdistancing #dontbreathtoodeeply

And the words 'police violence' are there, which mean you're 'allowed' to talk about that. You choose not to.

You make your character and your priorities very clear. "

. You're my priority sweet cheeks.

salisbury

So you support the looting now because it "hardens hearts against" the "cause"! Do make up your mind.

And why are you the only person who gets to choose the scope of the conversation?

Maybe IN future you could let us all know what context we are, and aren't allowed to discuss?"

Maybe you should try reading my post again.

Maybe IN future you could let us all know what context we are, and aren't allowed to discuss?

Maybe you should try reading my post again. "

Reading your posts once is already once too many.

This is not a difficult point to grasp... although some do seem to find it tricky... "

No it’s not, it’s about Trump being censored by the media (twitter) for inciting violence . It would be helpful if you read the title

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Just watching the ANTIFA document leaks coming out online.

Be a few nervous basement dwellers over the next few days. "

a) Antifa doesn't exist as an organisation... its the right "boogeyman"

b) Can't label it as a terrorist organisation anyway as that can only be applied to a Foreign Organisation... (irony in that is that it was this trump administration that changed it after the rise in white nationalist violence over the last few years!)

Newcastle and Gateshead

[Removed by poster at 31/05/20 23:57:49]

Newcastle and Gateshead

No it’s not, it’s about Trump being censored by the media (twitter) for inciting violence . It would be helpful if you read the title "

don't worry... i'm not surprised clem doesn't want to acknowledge where the original phrase comes from, and the racial overtones it has, that way he can claim ignorance to get round it.......

trumps language is incendiary... basically the gaslighter has been caught with the matches in his hand!

The title and the opening post are both about Trump's tweet, not the looting itself. "

No it’s not, it’s about Trump being censored by the media (twitter) for inciting violence . It would be helpful if you read the title "

The people burning and looting. It has nothing to do with the guy the policemen killed. "

watching CNN right now, all I have seen is total riots, police cars being attacked, vandalised and burned, they even burned a Church, a bloody Church!!!

then you see a swarm of blacks looting shops and making away with a number of goods from within the shops, this is not a peaceful protest, this is utter scum simply out to cause destruction, tune into CNN and watch for yourself 5am Sunday, viewing it right now

all involved need locking up and left to rot, zero respect.

salisbury

Which opens up the subject of looting for debate. Do you think the looting and destruction will help end institutionalised racism in the US? I don't.

The people burning and looting. It has nothing to do with the guy the policemen killed.

watching CNN right now, all I have seen is total riots, police cars being attacked, vandalised and burned, they even burned a Church, a bloody Church!!!

then you see a swarm of blacks looting shops and making away with a number of goods from within the shops, this is not a peaceful protest, this is utter scum simply out to cause destruction, tune into CNN and watch for yourself 5am Sunday, viewing it right now

all involved need locking up and left to rot, zero respect."

"A swarm of blacks"

North Bucks

b) Can't label it as a terrorist organisation anyway as that can only be applied to a Foreign Organisation... (irony in that is that it was this trump administration that changed it after the rise in white nationalist violence over the last few years!)"

All their bail funds and chapter locations along with membership lists. Sounds like an organisation to me.

If anything they look very organised.

West London

Note that Trump's Tweet was hidden from open view but is available to look at.

When Trump deletes old Tweets to conceal his previously openly stated is that censorship too?

West London

Maybe IN future you could let us all know what context we are, and aren't allowed to discuss?

Maybe you should try reading my post again. "

What is your opinion on Trump's Tweet linking looting to shooting being hidden on Twitter.

Is that acceptable or not? It is in line with their policies, so should be get special treatment?

West London

Fight

People are so outraged that they couldn't help but go and break into a Target and steal all the goods?"

What is your opinion on Trump's Tweet linking looting to shooting being hidden on Twitter.

Is that acceptable or not? It is in line with their policies, so should be get special treatment?

West London

West London

"been watching the news this morning and have to say most of those ive seen right up in the faces if the police and attacking property are mainly white kids.you know the ones antifa and all there sub groups.doubt most of them even live in the neighbourhoids that are getting trashed.bit like the riots over here in 2012 started off about demonstrating about the police shooting mark duggan wich they had the right to do then got highjacked by a load of chavs and hoodrats to go out on the rob"

West London

liverpool

See the footage of police marching down the street shooting at people standing in the porches?

When people said he would turn America into a facist state they were laughed at...but with him wanting to ban any online criticism of him,his constant lying and now this.are they a million miles away?

North Bucks

Some great footage of the agitators coming out today.

A little skinny Antifa dude hacking away at some pavement. Demonstrators were like not today mate restrained him and lobbed him through to the Police lines to get arrested.

And then in other city’s police in the crowd hugging holding up signs etc. (The lack of social distancing though )

North Bucks

"See the footage of police marching down the street shooting at people standing in the porches?

When people said he would turn America into a facist state they were laughed at...but with him wanting to ban any online criticism of him,his constant lying and now this.are they a million miles away?"

Yeah saw that “light em up”. And shot pepper balls at them.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

funny you are talking about 5am monday i am assuming (since we are talking about today, because there was a CNN special program that went out between 1am and 3am that i actually recorded.... you might want to hunt that out....

but god bless CNN... here is 10 minutes of it they put on youtube... reason being it included the first "dialogue" between the floyd family and the police....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV9GTx7t1j0

secondly... swarm of blacks?? really???? wow!! if language was ever a giveaway to sentiment, that would be it!

No it’s not, it’s about Trump being censored by the media (twitter) for inciting violence . It would be helpful if you read the title

Which opens up the subject of looting for debate. Do you think the looting and destruction will help end institutionalised racism in the US? I don't. "

No it won’t help. Do you think Trumps tweet will help end the institutionalised racism in the US? I don’t

Was it only the ‘swarm of blacks ‘ that were looting?

b) Can't label it as a terrorist organisation anyway as that can only be applied to a Foreign Organisation... (irony in that is that it was this trump administration that changed it after the rise in white nationalist violence over the last few years!)

All their bail funds and chapter locations along with membership lists. Sounds like an organisation to me.

If anything they look very organised. "

So the police go round executing POC on a whim. And Trump is concentrated on banning anti fascists.

Meanwhile can anyone address Clem's concerns about TV getting nicked. As he keeps reminding us. This is the main issue.

North Bucks

If anything they look very organised.

So the police go round executing POC on a whim. And Trump is concentrated on banning anti fascists.

Meanwhile can anyone address Clem's concerns about TV getting nicked. As he keeps reminding us. This is the main issue."

Don’t know but I’m on the look out for a 60 inch 4K bad boy. Lockdown got me into some right box sets.

"A swarm of blacks"

"

Very telling isn’t it...

I did a double take at that. Wow, how we have not moved on!!

borehamwood

Was it only the ‘swarm of blacks ‘ that were looting? "

not from what ive seen.seemed to be groups of white kids causing most of the damage.the usual rent a mob who piggy back on any protest

Was it only the ‘swarm of blacks ‘ that were looting?

not from what ive seen.seemed to be groups of white kids causing most of the damage.the usual rent a mob who piggy back on any protest"

How can you tell all that about these people's backgrounds from some hazy TV footage?

borehamwood

seen a lot of white kids putting windows through with thick chains not the sort of thing u usualy have on u if your peacefully protesting.ur tooled up so u obviously going for a row or to smash shit up

Ayr

"Those 50" tv's don't loot themselves you know..."

This sort of infantile, attention-seeking, "why aren't we talking about what I want to talk about?" drivel doesn't write itself, you know.

It's feeble stuff, even by his low standards.

salisbury

"Those 50" tv's don't loot themselves you know...

This sort of infantile, attention-seeking, "why aren't we talking about what I want to talk about?" drivel doesn't write itself, you know.

It's feeble stuff, even by his low standards."

I can only apologise, maybe this would make you feel better?

https://youtu.be/1TRgucHzU0o

https://youtu.be/1TRgucHzU0o"

So while the rest of us are outraged by the video of the police murdering George Floyd. You're focussing on the real issues, theft of a TV. Won't someone please think of the Televisions!

Is that acceptable or not? It is in line with their policies, so should be get special treatment?"

What part of all involved should be locked up and left to rot do you not get?

let us welcome the national guard.

7pm curfew, get the3 scumbags off the streets

one law and order,

get the utter scumbags off the streets

West London

West London

"7pm curfew, get the3 scumbags off the streets

one law and order,

get the utter scumbags off the streets"

one law and order,

“Swarm of blacks”

Newcastle and Gateshead

one law and order,

did you see what actually happened... at 6.30 his police and miltary rushed at people who had been peacefully protesting at the entrance of the park for house....

they were not provoking people.... the police charged them fired tear gas and rubber bullets at them....

basically he cleared the protesters from his made for tv moment so he could have his picture taken in front of a church!

and you are "okay" with that

disgusting.... the irony being that because the peaceful protesters didn't fight back, it made his split screen address look awful!

this one could backfire really, really badly!

one law and order,

“Swarm of blacks” "

. The only response to anything that guy posts should be a reminder that he used the phrase "a swarm of blacks".

Anything he says, or any opinion he has is utterly meaningless now.

'Fun loving guy'.....I beg to differ

one law and order,

The people breaking the law need to be stopped but you can’t be referring to everyone protesting ?

one law and order,

The people breaking the law need to be stopped but you can’t be referring to everyone protesting ? "

I am referring to every single piece of scum who vandalises police cars, kicks in their windows, sets them on fire, throws molative cocktails, smashes shop windows, loots shops, throw rocks and objects at the police, they all, every single one of them need locking up

Do you not agree?

utter scum bags

Ayr

one law and order,

“Swarm of blacks”

. The only response to anything that guy posts should be a reminder that he used the phrase "a swarm of blacks".

Anything he says, or any opinion he has is utterly meaningless now."

Or, indeed, a reminder that 10 weeks ago he was bragging about the amount and quality of toilet paper he had hoarded; or the oil shortage he confidently predicted.

The "swarm of blacks" remark is not the only reason people should feel free to scorn his point of view.

one law and order,

The people breaking the law need to be stopped but you can’t be referring to everyone protesting ?

I am referring to every single piece of scum who vandalises police cars, kicks in their windows, sets them on fire, throws molative cocktails, smashes shop windows, loots shops, throw rocks and objects at the police, they all, every single one of them need locking up

Do you not agree?

utter scum bags "

"A swarm of blacks"

one law and order,

Do you not agree?

utter scum bags "

Yes, they need stopping, are you only referring to the ‘swarm of blacks’ though?

one law and order,

Do you not agree?

utter scum bags "

And the people that are protesting peacefully? Not heard much from you about the policeman kneeling on a man's neck till he died...

one law and order,

“Swarm of blacks”

Or, indeed, a reminder that 10 weeks ago he was bragging about the amount and quality of toilet paper he had hoarded; or the oil shortage he confidently predicted.

The "swarm of blacks" remark is not the only reason people should feel free to scorn his point of view."

The oil shortage was hilarious,

Ayr

Why would anyone click on a link provided by you?

Ayr

one law and order,

“Swarm of blacks”

The "swarm of blacks" remark is not the only reason people should feel free to scorn his point of view.

The oil shortage was hilarious, "

I got a 24hr ban for pulling him up on it.

Why would anyone click on a link provided by you?"

I did. It's a link to footage of people looting.

Clem is attempting to shift the focus away from the issue of police murdering POC, and trying to pin the attention on someone robbing a TV. Straight out of the alt right / Donald Trump play book.

Why would anyone click on a link provided by you?"

I thought posing certain links was banned on here? Anyway, the one he posted is of a talking dog, it’s quite funny

Ayr

Why would anyone click on a link provided by you?

I did. It's a link to footage of people looting.

Clem is attempting to shift the focus away from the issue of police murdering POC, and trying to pin the attention on someone robbing a TV. Straight out of the alt right / Donald Trump play book."

Which is why I ignored it. He's entirely predictable.

Salisbury's 3rd best Trump tribute act. LOL

one law and order,

Do you not agree?

utter scum bags

And the people that are protesting peacefully? Not heard much from you about the policeman kneeling on a man's neck till he died..."

yes a tragedy to see someone die

will be interesting to hear the full story after investigations complete, be interesting to hear what led to this, was he only d*unk and trying to pass a counterfeit note or is there much more to this, been hearing a few things that would make you believe there is much more to this and a deeper background history

interesting to find out his history on bouncing and the El Nuevo Rodeo club, wonder if he is as innocent as made out, I am sure the investigation will reveal the truth

salisbury

one law and order,

Do you not agree?

utter scum bags

And the people that are protesting peacefully? Not heard much from you about the policeman kneeling on a man's neck till he died..."

Do you think he'll get a fair trial? I wonder if his lawyer might go for a miss-trial if he thinks the jury have prejudged him.

one law and order,

Do you not agree?

utter scum bags

And the people that are protesting peacefully? Not heard much from you about the policeman kneeling on a man's neck till he died...

Do you think he'll get a fair trial? I wonder if his lawyer might go for a miss-trial if he thinks the jury have prejudged him. "

Yes, he will get a fair trial.

one law and order,

Do you not agree?

utter scum bags

will be interesting to hear the full story after investigations complete, be interesting to hear what led to this, was he only d*unk and trying to pass a counterfeit note or is there much more to this, been hearing a few things that would make you believe there is much more to this and a deeper background history

interesting to find out his history on bouncing and the El Nuevo Rodeo club, wonder if he is as innocent as made out, I am sure the investigation will reveal the truth"

"A swarm of blacks"

So if he was d*unk at the time (which is something you've made up). Are you suggesting that he deserved to be executed without trial by a policeman kneeling on his neck?

one law and order,

Do you not agree?

utter scum bags

Do you think he'll get a fair trial? I wonder if his lawyer might go for a miss-trial if he thinks the jury have prejudged him.

Yes, he will get a fair trial. "

May be, homicide I am sure he did not intend to kill the fella, was just holding him at bay all be it, in a forceful way

one law and order,

Do you not agree?

utter scum bags

interesting to find out his history on bouncing and the El Nuevo Rodeo club, wonder if he is as innocent as made out, I am sure the investigation will reveal the truth"

His background and reason for arrest are irrelevant

one law and order,

Do you not agree?

utter scum bags

May be, homicide I am sure he did not intend to kill the fella, was just holding him at bay all be it, in a forceful way"

And he was black eh? Good job there wasn't "a swarm of blacks" or the police might have executed them all.

one law and order,

Do you not agree?

utter scum bags

interesting to find out his history on bouncing and the El Nuevo Rodeo club, wonder if he is as innocent as made out, I am sure the investigation will reveal the truth

His background and reason for arrest are irrelevant "

not at all, everything will be taken into account during full investigation, same as the mistake which led to death

who is that other strange fella, (pest) trying to comment, he isnt worth a response.

By *urenutsMan  over a year ago

waltham cross/Dartford

There is something seriously wrong in this world. You have a president that's is not only Racist and sexist yet they vote for him to put him in power.

in Lancashire

one law and order,

Do you not agree?

utter scum bags

May be, homicide I am sure he did not intend to kill the fella, was just holding him at bay all be it, in a forceful way"

If the guy is cuffed, then sit him up.. He wasn't a threat..

The autopsy is pointing at mechanical asphyxiation due to direct pressure on the guys neck and back, no other life threatening pre existing conditions..

8 minutes plus is excessive and unnecessary fatal force..

You seem OK with it, is it because of the colour of the victim?

one law and order,

Do you not agree?

utter scum bags

His background and reason for arrest are irrelevant

not at all, everything will be taken into account during full investigation, same as the mistake which led to death

who is that other strange fella, (pest) trying to comment, he isnt worth a response. "

That's me. And you did respond.

I retain the right to remind you that you used the same kind of rhetoric Hitler used to dehumanise Jews, to dehumanise black people, in order to justify the authorities killing them on a mass scale.

You're welcome.

North Bucks

If you want to see a funny YouTube link type in Streamer tells protesters to flip a truck.

You will see someone die inside when peaceful protesters deal with him. And the skinny wimp scuttles off.

one law and order,

Do you not agree?

utter scum bags

May be, homicide I am sure he did not intend to kill the fella, was just holding him at bay all be it, in a forceful way

The autopsy is pointing at mechanical asphyxiation due to direct pressure on the guys neck and back, no other life threatening pre existing conditions..

"

absolutely not, its very sad to see

and I consider ALL lives matter, dont you?

one law and order,

Do you not agree?

utter scum bags

and I consider ALL lives matter, dont you?"

"A swarm of blacks"

"All lives matter" is an alt right slogan designed to dilute and distract from the current conversation.

salisbury

"There is something seriously wrong in this world. You have a president that's is not only Racist and sexist yet they vote for him to put him in power."

What do you think his response to the violence and looting should be? What would defuse the situation?

in Lancashire

one law and order,

Do you not agree?

utter scum bags

and I consider ALL lives matter, dont you?"

Bit of a stupid response given my above..

Reason I asked is your previous language on the looting post the murder, my own experience from being on duty during the Brixton riots was that when the looting occurred it was a mixture of all people and that's been evident in the footage you must also have seen before your 'swarm of blacks' comment..

So why ignore that there are people if all colours involved in the looting and only highlight one as you did?

"There is something seriously wrong in this world. You have a president that's is not only Racist and sexist yet they vote for him to put him in power.

What do you think his response to the violence and looting should be? What would defuse the situation?"

The violence and looting is not the main issue. The main issue is police killing black people.

Step 1. Don't say racist things as president.

Step 2. Don't encourage people to shoot protesters

Step 3. Address the issue of the police killing black folks on a whim.

How's that?

The type of people arguing "it's not racist" here, kind of speaks for themselves...

North Bucks

All Lives Matter. Yes of course they do.

But if someone’s lives sit outside that then that’s a problem.

That’s about it really.

"The type of people arguing "it's not racist" here, kind of speaks for themselves...

"

Some grim reading on this thread.

in Lancashire

"The type of people arguing "it's not racist" here, kind of speaks for themselves...

Some grim reading on this thread."

But sadly not a surprise..

salisbury

"There is something seriously wrong in this world. You have a president that's is not only Racist and sexist yet they vote for him to put him in power.

What do you think his response to the violence and looting should be? What would defuse the situation?

The violence and looting is not the main issue. The main issue is police killing black people.

How's that?"

That's great news for protestors, but what about those committing violence and looting?

London

For some people, respecting authority and social conventions is the absolute priority.

liverpool

What do you think his response to the violence and looting should be? What would defuse the situation?"

Probally start with not sending out provocative tweets?

borehamwood

"There is something seriously wrong in this world. You have a president that's is not only Racist and sexist yet they vote for him to put him in power."

seriously wrong in your eyes obviiosly not wrong in others eyes as he wouldnt of become president.me personaly i think trump is a dick.but think the dems would of been better off over the last four years trying to change peoples minds instead of trying to topple him using half arsed court cases that were never going to work.will trup be voted in again? who knows. but honestley think anyone the dems could have got over to there side are mire than likley to view them as sore losers.and yet again they have fucked over the candidate that a latge chunk of there voters like in favour of biden whis likley to be more of an embaresment in any t.v debates than trumps likley to be

Do you think tweeting ‘when the looting starts the shooting starts’ helped defuse the situation?

How's that?

That's great news for protestors, but what about those committing violence and looting? "

I see your game. Trying to use semantics and well articulated language to avoid having to discuss or comment the deeper issue.

What about if you get asked some questions.

Do you think the police in america kill a disproportionate number of black people?

Do you think the police officer who killed George Floyd will get a fair trial?

salisbury

"For some people, respecting authority and social conventions is the absolute priority."

The social convention of not looting and setting fire to vehicles? The social convention of not breaking the law in the first place?

"For some people, respecting authority and social conventions is the absolute priority.

"

Funny that they're only concerned when property is being damaged. And not when the police kill black people.

London

"

"For some people, respecting authority and social conventions is the absolute priority."

The social convention of not looting and setting fire to vehicles? The social convention of not breaking the law in the first place?"

Yes, that's your priority, way ahead of caring about the police brutality that started all this, and the continued brutality they've shown against peaceful protestors.

salisbury

"Funny that they're only concerned when property is being damaged. And not when the police kill black people."

Aren't you concerned when people of other ethnicities die in police custody? Or do you just oil the squeaky wheel?

salisbury

"Yes, that's your priority, way ahead of caring about the police brutality that started all this, and the continued brutality they've shown against peaceful protestors."

And now the message, and sympathy has been lost in fire and looting which has nothing to do with the inherent racism in American society.

"

And now the message, and sympathy has been lost in fire and looting which has nothing to do with the inherent racism in American society.

"

The message is only lost amongst the alt right.

Did it feel good to finally admit that racism is the problem here?

I do applaud you for changing your stance. No sarcasm here. Genuinely pleased to see you say that. And too see that conversation and discourse can change opinion. (Don't worry, I'm under no illusions that anything I said made a difference).