FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > What will it take??

What will it take??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Before people start to realise Boris is just not fit for purpose? Even SAGE saying the testing and tracing is a shambles.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

"Before people start to realise Boris is just not fit for purpose? Even SAGE saying the testing and tracing is a shambles. "

The only thing BoZo Johnson does is lie, unless it's in front of bulldozers.

He lied about brexit

He lied about northern Ireland

He lied about Cummins

He lied about Heathrow

Staggering how much he gets away with

"Before people start to realise Boris is just not fit for purpose? Even SAGE saying the testing and tracing is a shambles.

He lied about brexit

He lied about Cummins

He lied about Heathrow

Staggering how much he gets away with"

You just start to wonder what it will take for his die hards to start realising. At what point will they say 'ok, I have to admit it now'???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Before people start to realise Boris is just not fit for purpose? Even SAGE saying the testing and tracing is a shambles.

He lied about brexit

He lied about Cummins

He lied about Heathrow

You just start to wonder what it will take for his die hards to start realising. At what point will they say 'ok, I have to admit it now'???"

They already know he is a liar and shouldn't have applied for the job but they couldn't possibly admit to being wrong. That's why some are so angry at people that point out his flaws, lies and inconsistencies. They know it's the truth but, like Boris, they just try and deflect... Bless em

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"Before people start to realise Boris is just not fit for purpose? Even SAGE saying the testing and tracing is a shambles. "

His supporters already realise. They just don't care. It's like supporting a shit football team. Your loyalty outweighs your common sense.

Of course, the Tory Party has form on replacing leaders who they have lost faith in; they might get rid of him.

However, who would replace him? Someone just as unfit, for sure - and, as in his case, chosen by people acting in their own interests, not those of the UK.

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

He lied about brexit

He lied about Cummins

He lied about Heathrow

You just start to wonder what it will take for his die hards to start realising. At what point will they say 'ok, I have to admit it now'???"

They won't admit it, ever, the majority of them will just gloss over his stupid mistakes and lies.

Same as trump in the US, they are bought into his dystopian fantasy.

The Conservative PR machine is all powerful. It really doesn't matter what he does or says.

The last five years have shown is how malleable and soft the UK electorate is.

Boris and the Tories can do whatever they want and people will continue to vote against their own interests. That's why they don't give a fuck about Cummings et al. Won't make a blind bit of difference.

Will he go down as the worst PM ever??

"Will he go down as the worst PM ever??"

It depends on how much blame history apportions to him for brexit.

If it's just his botched Coronovirus response, he's no worse that Blair.

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

That's Cameron. Put his Party before his country and caved in to Farage.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Teresa May was toxic. All she will be remembered for is her shitty policies and stupid dancing.

People strangely like Boris and his buffoonery act. It’s almost cult like.

If he delivers Brexit in an even marginally successful way (if that’s even possible) people will love him.

It is becoming cult like, the blind adoration...

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

do you think the people who voted for him didnt realuse he was full if shit?of course they did. if your waiting fir people to realise this your gona be waiting a ling lobg time.they already know and it makes nit a blind bit of difference.you seem to think people were conned into voting for him.they really wasnt they knew exactally what and who they were voting for and chances are they will still vote for him nxt time aswell

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Teresa May was toxic. All she will be remembered for is her shitty policies and stupid dancing.

If he delivers Brexit in an even marginally successful way (if that’s even possible) people will love him.

"

He has delivered Brexit we are out .

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"Teresa May was toxic. All she will be remembered for is her shitty policies and stupid dancing.

He has delivered Brexit we are out . "

Well if we are splitting hairs if he somehow makes a success out of it like he has promised.

He has delivered Brexit we are out . "

The easy bit, that May had done but it was rejected.

"do you think the people who voted for him didnt realuse he was full if shit?of course they did. if your waiting fir people to realise this your gona be waiting a ling lobg time.they already know and it makes nit a blind bit of difference.you seem to think people were conned into voting for him.they really wasnt they knew exactally what and who they were voting for and chances are they will still vote for him nxt time aswell"

I think you give a lot of people far too much credit, seriously, you do.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

He is there for the next five years so does not matter what anybody thinks

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Well May was worse for starters and he has only had a few months in the job and has had to deal with completely unforeseen problems so no judgement can be made

[Removed by poster at 31/05/20 10:49:43]

By *ondoctorMan  over a year ago

birmingham

What do you want us all to do,vote for what you believe in,will that stop the moaning,who will you pass judgement on then,lets all vote for labour,dont agree with alot of their national policies but wont be accused of alot of other things,next election i promise to vote labour lets all give it a go,lets give them the stage,hopefully they will entice me over to them,im not red or blue,i vote for the party that is most relevant to me at that moment in time.No excuses of its because the tories did it etc,5 yrs we should see some changes that your talking about,and then we can all be happy,what do you think.

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

I have also voted both red and blue in the past so am always up for being persuaded to change.

There needs to be a credible alternative put forward at the next GE.

If Labour manage to supply such a thing that convinces enough people then they will win and can implement their views

"Will he go down as the worst PM ever??Well May was worse for starters and he has only had a few months in the job and has had to deal with completely unforeseen problems so no judgement can be made"

I'm not so sure she was. At least she had people in the Tory party who were competent. They have all since been purged. They have very little talent to call upon, literally from the top down!

"Will he go down as the worst PM ever??Well May was worse for starters and he has only had a few months in the job and has had to deal with completely unforeseen problems so no judgement can be made"

By "unforseen problems", do you mean Boris Johnson stabbing her in the back over her deal, then becoming PM and pushing through the same deal.

"I have also voted both red and blue in the past so am always up for being persuaded to change.

If Labour manage to supply such a thing that convinces enough people then they will win and can implement their views"

The only way Labour can win is by drifting to the centre right. As Blair did. In which case they're basically as shit as the Tories. There would be no meaningful change. It's pointless.

The key is to educate people and promote a more tolerant, and caring society.

"Will he go down as the worst PM ever??Well May was worse for starters and he has only had a few months in the job and has had to deal with completely unforeseen problems so no judgement can be made

By "unforseen problems", do you mean Boris Johnson stabbing her in the back over her deal, then becoming PM and pushing through the same deal. "

Actually a slightly inferior deal. People will still pretend or just not understand this though.

milton keynes

"I have also voted both red and blue in the past so am always up for being persuaded to change.

If Labour manage to supply such a thing that convinces enough people then they will win and can implement their views

The only way Labour can win is by drifting to the centre right. As Blair did. In which case they're basically as shit as the Tories. There would be no meaningful change. It's pointless.

The key is to educate people and promote a more tolerant, and caring society."

Until they convince enough people of their views they will remain in opposition. Until they win they can not implement anything.

Blair was the last Labour leader to win and that was a long time ago.

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

He lied about brexit

He lied about Cummins

He lied about Heathrow

Staggering how much he gets away with"

You forgot to mention Jenrick and his admitting to "unlawful" behaviour

And then there's the poor Dunn family having to bring a private prosecution against Raab to find out the truth about that sorry saga

Until they convince enough people of their views they will remain in opposition. Until they win they can not implement anything.

Blair was the last Labour leader to win and that was a long time ago."

What do you mean by "their views"?

In my opinion we need a shift towards a more thoughtful, understanding, open, and educated society. One that's not soft and malleable and easy for the media and government to control at the ballot box.

milton keynes

In my opinion we need a shift towards a more thoughtful, understanding, open, and educated society. One that's not soft and malleable and easy for the media and government to control at the ballot box."

Maybe I should have said their policies rather than views.

Until they convince enough people of their policies then they will remain in opposition.

Blair was the last one to convince the electorate of his policies.

I'm yet to know much about SKS policies but don't blame him for this given the situation.

In my opinion we need a shift towards a more thoughtful, understanding, open, and educated society. One that's not soft and malleable and easy for the media and government to control at the ballot box.

Until they convince enough people of their policies then they will remain in opposition.

I'm yet to know much about SKS policies but don't blame him for this given the situation. "

Labour policies always come out way ahead on blind "choose the policy" tests. Labour always finish a close second to the green party.

This has very little to do with policy

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Mumble mumble BIG WORD said Loudly..mumble mumble SAY SOMETHING THAT CONTRADICTS WHAT YOU JUST SAID mumble mumble mumble END SENTANCE BY RE-ENFORCING THE SYLLIABLES of said word.

Finish of with Brexit means Brexit

I give you a Johnson speech to he letter everytime

milton keynes

I'm yet to know much about SKS policies but don't blame him for this given the situation.

Labour policies always come out way ahead on blind "choose the policy" tests. Labour always finish a close second to the green party.

This has very little to do with policy"

Does not bode well then

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I think there is a lot of people already knew that Boris is useless, he was only voted in for Brexit.

So everyone who voted to get brexit done, you only have yourselves to blame.

This has very little to do with policy

Does not bode well then"

100% in agreement

borehamwood

"do you think the people who voted for him didnt realuse he was full if shit?of course they did. if your waiting fir people to realise this your gona be waiting a ling lobg time.they already know and it makes nit a blind bit of difference.you seem to think people were conned into voting for him.they really wasnt they knew exactally what and who they were voting for and chances are they will still vote for him nxt time aswell

I think you give a lot of people far too much credit, seriously, you do."

thats your opinion and your entitled to it same way i am entitled to mine.perhaps talk to people outside of your own circle and you may realise those that voted for him knew exactally who and what they voted for and they just didnt care.my hands are sparkling clean as i wont give any of them my vote.but you keep tellibg yourself they were conned if it makes you feel better. but they really wasnt conned

"do you think the people who voted for him didnt realuse he was full if shit?of course they did. if your waiting fir people to realise this your gona be waiting a ling lobg time.they already know and it makes nit a blind bit of difference.you seem to think people were conned into voting for him.they really wasnt they knew exactally what and who they were voting for and chances are they will still vote for him nxt time aswell

thats your opinion and your entitled to it same way i am entitled to mine.perhaps talk to people outside of your own circle and you may realise those that voted for him knew exactally who and what they voted for and they just didnt care.my hands are sparkling clean as i wont give any of them my vote.but you keep tellibg yourself they were conned if it makes you feel better. but they really wasnt conned"

So you're suggesting that they knowingly voted for a lying scumbag who was out to fuck them over for his own wealth and status. And they didn't care. They didn't think about any alternatives, they're so brainwashed that they can't even envisage a better life for themselves?

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

thats your opinion and your entitled to it same way i am entitled to mine.perhaps talk to people outside of your own circle and you may realise those that voted for him knew exactally who and what they voted for and they just didnt care.my hands are sparkling clean as i wont give any of them my vote.but you keep tellibg yourself they were conned if it makes you feel better. but they really wasnt conned

So you're suggesting that they knowingly voted for a lying scumbag who was out to fuck them over for his own wealth and status. And they didn't care. They didn't think about any alternatives, they're so brainwashed that they can't even envisage a better life for themselves? "

not quite they voted for a lying cheating scumbag who would deliver brexit after it had been dragged out for far too long and took a risk on weather he would hammer they're finances or not Rather than voting for someone who despite being an honest and honourable man ws painted as a crazy anti semitic communist Britain hating nutcase who would kill the economy whilst dragging the brexit process out even longer .most chose the lesser of two evils in the hope he wouldn't make too much of a mess saddly tey have been let down badly.

So you're suggesting that they knowingly voted for a lying scumbag who was out to fuck them over for his own wealth and status. And they didn't care. They didn't think about any alternatives, they're so brainwashed that they can't even envisage a better life for themselves? not quite they voted for a lying cheating scumbag who would deliver brexit after it had been dragged out for far too long and took a risk on weather he would hammer they're finances or not Rather than voting for someone who despite being an honest and honourable man ws painted as a crazy anti semitic communist Britain hating nutcase who would kill the economy whilst dragging the brexit process out even longer .most chose the lesser of two evils in the hope he wouldn't make too much of a mess saddly tey have been let down badly. "

"Painted" is the key word there.

My argument is that the pro Tory and anti Corbyn propaganda was well executed, and the electorate swallowed it.

birmingham

Why is it propaganda,ive seen more than you,they are all full of bullshit,some sticks some doesnt,get used to it theres them and us,who ever its never going to change ,just take the best deal at the time,for yourself and close loved ones,its all a con ,as long as you get a good send off,thats all you can hope for,job done,you wont change a thing with your rants against human nature,im quite d*unk at the time btw lol

[Removed by poster at 31/05/20 15:22:33]

thats your opinion and your entitled to it same way i am entitled to mine.perhaps talk to people outside of your own circle and you may realise those that voted for him knew exactally who and what they voted for and they just didnt care.my hands are sparkling clean as i wont give any of them my vote.but you keep tellibg yourself they were conned if it makes you feel better. but they really wasnt conned"

Amazing, you don't know me yet seem to know who I talk to...

"Why is it propaganda,ive seen more than you,they are all full of bullshit,some sticks some doesnt,get used to it theres them and us,who ever its never going to change ,just take the best deal at the time,for yourself and close loved ones,its all a con ,as long as you get a good send off,thats all you can hope for,job done,you wont change a thing with your rants against human nature,im quite d*unk at the time btw lol"

Bizarrely. I agree with some of this. Starmer for example, offers very little change from the status quo. The system is set up to keep the "us and them", with them on top and us at the bottom, especially the Tories, Brexit etc etc.

Why do you think we had the biggest smear campaign in modern history against Corbyn? All he wanted to do was make life slightly fairer for most people. He wasn't even talking about any major changes to society. And they destroyed him.

You didn't vote. Your opinion is utterly pointless, in fact, pretty gutless. You couldn't even be bothered to vote. I have no idea why you feel you have the right to comment on a political thread. It's not clever to not vote and say 'but I know best' when you couldn't even muster the courage to go to the ballet box.

birmingham

You didn't vote. Your opinion is utterly pointless, in fact, pretty gutless. You couldn't even be bothered to vote. I have no idea why you feel you have the right to comment on a political thread. It's not clever to not vote and say 'but I know best' when you couldn't even muster the courage to go to the ballet box."

birmingham

Smear campaign against corbyn was because he thinks the rule of the jungle is to equally divide the spoils of the kill amongst all,it wont happen ,never will ,there always a leader,which we need as much as a pride of lions do,but all we can do is change the leader,or captian,or boss,or project engineer,or foreman ,if theres any other way let us know,but if your showing signs of weakness ,you are not up to the job and it was a grave feeling in especially national security that corbyn was not up to the job ,with the worry of foreign powers taking control of the west's impartial banking system ,which is valued the free world over,and once thats gone,you might aswell forget it.He mite have good intentions but we all know they wont last a term ,we all will be in shit street

"Smear campaign against corbyn was because he thinks the rule of the jungle is to equally divide the spoils of the kill amongst all,it wont happen ,never will ,there always a leader,which we need as much as a pride of lions do,but all we can do is change the leader,or captian,or boss,or project engineer,or foreman ,if theres any other way let us know,but if your showing signs of weakness ,you are not up to the job and it was a grave feeling in especially national security that corbyn was not up to the job ,with the worry of foreign powers taking control of the west's impartial banking system ,which is valued the free world over,and once thats gone,you might aswell forget it.He mite have good intentions but we all know they wont last a term ,we all will be in shit street"

Yeah.

So I'm arguing the opposite, I'm saying that we should have evolved past being savage beasts. And we should help those less fortunate to have a fair chance at life.

birmingham

Yes i agree,but im still waiting lol

birmingham

What naffs me off the most is people saying they are doing just that ,but on closer inspection they are letting the lazy ,self centered bastards off and protecting the truth from the rest of us,you see,labour want half of us at least to give our time up to working and ultimately shortening our life,so some over weight lazy scounderal ( lol)can do nothing even make another living out of our toils,dont think it will change infact with pc as it is,probably goin to get easier,because they will ship in labour rather than make dole ites doit,hope that makes sense ,too much drink,cus i got go work tomorrow as alot dont have too

By *rench letterCouple  over a year ago

Chorley,

He lied about brexit

He lied about Cummins

He lied about Heathrow

You forgot to mention Jenrick and his admitting to "unlawful" behaviour

And then there's the poor Dunn family having to bring a private prosecution against Raab to find out the truth about that sorry saga "

It no wonder Boris and trump get on so well as they are both full liars.

borehamwood

You didn't vote. Your opinion is utterly pointless, in fact, pretty gutless. You couldn't even be bothered to vote. I have no idea why you feel you have the right to comment on a political thread. It's not clever to not vote and say 'but I know best' when you couldn't even muster the courage to go to the ballet box."

gutless lol ok i nit vited for ovee 20yes but thats my choice you know that thing the right to chose.why would i vote the only two partys who have a chance are the same turd in different coulors.and hey its a forum open to anyone on fabs so can post if i want.wow for a swingers site there are some pretty judgemental people on here.

borehamwood

you asked what will it take for people to realise.i gave you an answer not my fault if you dont like the answer .i admire your hope that peeps will wake up but dont hold your breath

You didn't vote. Your opinion is utterly pointless, in fact, pretty gutless. You couldn't even be bothered to vote. I have no idea why you feel you have the right to comment on a political thread. It's not clever to not vote and say 'but I know best' when you couldn't even muster the courage to go to the ballet box.

gutless lol ok i nit vited for ovee 20yes but thats my choice you know that thing the right to chose.why would i vote the only two partys who have a chance are the same turd in different coulors.and hey its a forum open to anyone on fabs so can post if i want.wow for a swingers site there are some pretty judgemental people on here."

Voting for other parties makes a difference. UKIP took enough votes to scare Cameron into calling a referendum. As an example.

borehamwood

hahaha are u telling me to vote ukip

"hahaha are u telling me to vote ukip"

I'm not telling you to do anything.

I'm demonstrating one of the reasons you might choose to vote for someone other than the two main parties both of which you don't like.

borehamwood

christ. lighten up fella

"christ. lighten up fella"

Didn't think my comment was that serious.

Just making a point.

birmingham

You say labour has got to shift more centre,ok,that tells me thats what the population want,which is what their job is all about,what the people want

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

His supporters already realise. They just don't care. It's like supporting a shit football team. Your loyalty outweighs your common sense.

Of course, the Tory Party has form on replacing leaders who they have lost faith in; they might get rid of him.

However, who would replace him? Someone just as unfit, for sure - and, as in his case, chosen by people acting in their own interests, not those of the UK."

The tories have got what they want: Power. They will chop and change leaders for the rest of the term because they have the seats to do as they please. It's pride that stops people from realising that they got it wrong.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

However, who would replace him? Someone just as unfit, for sure - and, as in his case, chosen by people acting in their own interests, not those of the UK.

The tories have got what they want: Power. They will chop and change leaders for the rest of the term because they have the seats to do as they please. It's pride that stops people from realising that they got it wrong."

How condescending, what makes you think people realize they got it wrong?

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

The tories have got what they want: Power. They will chop and change leaders for the rest of the term because they have the seats to do as they please. It's pride that stops people from realising that they got it wrong.How condescending, what makes you think people realize they got it wrong? "

You didn't read his post. He's saying people's blinkers stop them from seeing the government's faults.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

The tories have got what they want: Power. They will chop and change leaders for the rest of the term because they have the seats to do as they please. It's pride that stops people from realising that they got it wrong.How condescending, what makes you think people realize they got it wrong? "

The highest death toll in Europe would prob be a start?

birmingham

Its the biggest death toll in europe because we have the most diverse population and also it is one of 3 world hubs for trade and travel,but you have your facts i got my common sense,no im smashed again lol

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Its the biggest death toll in europe because we have the most diverse population and also it is one of 3 world hubs for trade and travel,but you have your facts i got my common sense,no im smashed again lol"

Italy have highest in eu

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"Its the biggest death toll in europe because we have the most diverse population and also it is one of 3 world hubs for trade and travel,but you have your facts i got my common sense,no im smashed again lol"

It's the biggest death toll because we had the most that died

birmingham

Yeh maybe of ethnic origin

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

Not condescending at all. This government has under-performed in areas during this pandemic and the Cummings incident shows Johnson's position is compromised. Why would anyone make excuses for that? If it's not pride, then what is it?

borehamwood

as i said further up the thread nothing to do with pride getting un the way.people who voted tory dont care what he does they knew who and what they were voting for.dont know why you think they are all of a sudden gona say we got it wrong.they all inew what boris is and vited fir him anyway.no one was forced or conned

» Add a new message to this topic