FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Rosie Duffield

Rosie Duffield

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etsome OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

The guilt Rosie Duffield must have been been feeling must have been eating her alive - seeing Dom being hounded when she had done much worse

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The guilt Rosie Duffield must have been been feeling must have been eating her alive - seeing Dom being hounded when she had done much worse"

Still, at least she did the decent thing....

birmingham

"The guilt Rosie Duffield must have been been feeling must have been eating her alive - seeing Dom being hounded when she had done much worse

Still, at least she did the decent thing...."

What - getting her leg over?

[Removed by poster at 31/05/20 18:35:22]

"The guilt Rosie Duffield must have been been feeling must have been eating her alive - seeing Dom being hounded when she had done much worse

What - getting her leg over? "

She resigned last time I looked. You do realise that you are highlighting the double standard even more with this post??

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"The guilt Rosie Duffield must have been been feeling must have been eating her alive - seeing Dom being hounded when she had done much worse"

Did she take the virus half way up the country?

birmingham

Did she take the virus half way up the country? "

Dom did not come into contact with anyone else. Not socially distancing is how the virus spreads.

birmingham

She resigned last time I looked. You do realise that you are highlighting the double standard even more with this post??"

Resigned her 86K job as an mp. Wow I admire her

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Dom did not come into contact with anyone else. Not socially distancing is how the virus spreads. "

Did she have the virus then ?

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

I thought it was jolly decent of her to resign 2 months later only after she'd been found out

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Has she been influencing the lockdown rules by for instance attending sage meetings. Did she travel round whilst thinking she had covid. Did she drive with knowingly defective eyesight?

"Has she been influencing the lockdown rules by for instance attending sage meetings. Did she travel round whilst thinking she had covid. Did she drive with knowingly defective eyesight?"

No, but she's not in the Conservative's boys club. So different rules apply.

She resigned last time I looked. You do realise that you are highlighting the double standard even more with this post??

Resigned her 86K job as an mp. Wow I admire her "

I'll ask you this.....put Sadiq Khan in Dominic Cummings place. Would you defend Sadiq Khan?? I'd bet my house you would be jumping up and down screaming for him to resign. See, and here is the difference, I think any MP or 'special advisor' who broke the rules should go, no matter what their party. You, I doubt, could apply that same consistency.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

"Has she been influencing the lockdown rules by for instance attending sage meetings. Did she travel round whilst thinking she had covid. Did she drive with knowingly defective eyesight?

No, but she's not in the Conservative's boys club. So different rules apply."

She went for a 5 hour walk when we allowed 1 hour exercise

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

She resigned last time I looked. You do realise that you are highlighting the double standard even more with this post??"

resigned the whip, still an MP

though so not much of a resignation still on the same money.

in Lancashire

Dom did not come into contact with anyone else. Not socially distancing is how the virus spreads. "

Mugged off I think the term is..

Fancy buying a bridge?

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

I'll ask you this.....put Sadiq Khan in Dominic Cummings place. Would you defend Sadiq Khan?? I'd bet my house you would be jumping up and down screaming for him to resign. See, and here is the difference, I think any MP or 'special advisor' who broke the rules should go, no matter what their party. You, I doubt, could apply that same consistency."

Khan should resign for f*****g up and having to ask for money.

birmingham

"Has she been influencing the lockdown rules by for instance attending sage meetings. Did she travel round whilst thinking she had covid. Did she drive with knowingly defective eyesight?"

And its an mp - they are supposed to set a good example. Why didn't she resign?

So I suppose is singles and those in LDR who are struggling with no physical contact can go off your a romp as long as we apologise..... 2 months later if we get caught,and you'll all admire us for our honesty and apology

in Lancashire

"Has she been influencing the lockdown rules by for instance attending sage meetings. Did she travel round whilst thinking she had covid. Did she drive with knowingly defective eyesight?

And its an mp - they are supposed to set a good example. Why didn't she resign? "

Should boris then?

Daft sod was shaking hands with positive covid patients..

Or is that in your eyes OK?

birmingham

I'll ask you this.....put Sadiq Khan in Dominic Cummings place. Would you defend Sadiq Khan?? I'd bet my house you would be jumping up and down screaming for him to resign. See, and here is the difference, I think any MP or 'special advisor' who broke the rules should go, no matter what their party. You, I doubt, could apply that same consistency."

I don't agree with lockdown and I don't think the lockdown guidance was ever supposed to be followed that closely - they were bodged together in a few hours

birmingham

Are the bbc going after Rosie for not resigning?

"Are the bbc going after Rosie for not resigning? "

I think you're confused. The BBC is a TV channel.

birmingham

And its an mp - they are supposed to set a good example. Why didn't she resign?

Should boris then?

Daft sod was shaking hands with positive covid patients..

Or is that in your eyes OK? "

Habits are hard to break. We are not supposed to touch our faces but I would not sack someone for scratching their nose

birmingham

"Are the bbc going after Rosie for not resigning?

I think you're confused. The BBC is a TV channel."

Left wing activists

I'll ask you this.....put Sadiq Khan in Dominic Cummings place. Would you defend Sadiq Khan?? I'd bet my house you would be jumping up and down screaming for him to resign. See, and here is the difference, I think any MP or 'special advisor' who broke the rules should go, no matter what their party. You, I doubt, could apply that same consistency.

I don't agree with lockdown and I don't think the lockdown guidance was ever supposed to be followed that closely - they were bodged together in a few hours"

You don't agree with lockdown. So Rosie didn't do anything wrong then? Yet you posted saying she did. You are very confused aren't you?

"Are the bbc going after Rosie for not resigning?

I think you're confused. The BBC is a TV channel.

Left wing activists"

Now you're just saying random phrases.

Is it word association, like with Timmy Mallet??

birmingham

I don't agree with lockdown and I don't think the lockdown guidance was ever supposed to be followed that closely - they were bodged together in a few hours

You don't agree with lockdown. So Rosie didn't do anything wrong then? Yet you posted saying she did. You are very confused aren't you?"

She retweeted a labour mp asking for Cummings to resign. If she thunks people should resign for breaking silly rules then she should resign for breaking one of those rules

"Is it word association, like with Timmy Mallet??"

Hammer

You don't agree with lockdown. So Rosie didn't do anything wrong then? Yet you posted saying she did. You are very confused aren't you?

She retweeted a labour mp asking for Cummings to resign. If she thunks people should resign for breaking silly rules then she should resign for breaking one of those rules"

She resigned her position in the shadow cabinet. But she is still an MP as elected by her constituency.

Why are you thinking she should resign, but Dominic Cummings (an advisor to the actual government, not elected, and who played a part in setting the rules that he broke) should be let off?

birmingham

She retweeted a labour mp asking for Cummings to resign. If she thunks people should resign for breaking silly rules then she should resign for breaking one of those rules

She resigned her position in the shadow cabinet. But she is still an MP as elected by her constituency.

Why are you thinking she should resign, but Dominic Cummings (an advisor to the actual government, not elected, and who played a part in setting the rules that he broke) should be let off?"

For calling for someone to lose their job for breaking lockdown rules after having broken lockdown rules herself.

Why are you thinking she should resign, but Dominic Cummings (an advisor to the actual government, not elected, and who played a part in setting the rules that he broke) should be let off?

For calling for someone to lose their job for breaking lockdown rules after having broken lockdown rules herself. "

Lol. You have an extremely blinkered view.

You should put yourself forward for confirmation bias studies by sociology students. They'd love you as a case study.

For calling for someone to lose their job for breaking lockdown rules after having broken lockdown rules herself. "

Is this actually a conversation??

Here is an idea, just imagine.....how's about if anybody breaks the lockdown rules they resign. Now it's just an idea!

birmingham

"Here is an idea, just imagine.....how's about if anybody breaks the lockdown rules they resign. Now it's just an idea!"

That will be 14% of the population resigning apparently

"Here is an idea, just imagine.....how's about if anybody breaks the lockdown rules they resign. Now it's just an idea!

That will be 14% of the population resigning apparently "

Supposed to set an example. Not heard that before???

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

She could break as many rules as she likes with me...

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

"She could break as many rules as she likes with me... "

Are you saying that if she knocked on your door asking for a vote, you would give her one?

They knew they had the virus On The jolly to Barnard Castle where they got out the csr and possibly left the virus on hard surfaces!

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

"Are you saying that if she knocked on your door asking for a vote, you would give her one?

"

I'd definitely give her one; and within an hour, another...

...she likes a married man, it seems...

"Are you saying that if she knocked on your door asking for a vote, you would give her one?

I'd definitely give her one; and within an hour, another...

...she likes a married man, it seems... "

The dirty bitch, I'm single but would fuck her!

birmingham

Dom did not come into contact with anyone else. Not socially distancing is how the virus spreads.

They knew they had the virus On The jolly to Barnard Castle where they got out the csr and possibly left the virus on hard surfaces!"

Fat boy Blackford drove to the Isle of skye. No one has asked him to resign

Why are you thinking she should resign, but Dominic Cummings (an advisor to the actual government, not elected, and who played a part in setting the rules that he broke) should be let off?"

Dominic Cummings was taking care of a 4 year old child . No one can be criticised for doing what is best for their child . Rosie Duffield was meeting a married loved. These are two entirely different concepts .

As a senior government adviser one would expect Dominic Cummings to be given s degree of flexibility though there is no evidence that he broke any of the rules.

It is interested to note that two of the people who reported Dominic Cummings breached the rules themselves . Robin Lees the teacher drove 250 miles to meet his daughter and runner Tim Matthews admits to making his report up about a second trip North. In addition Andy Dawson has received a police caution for threatening violence against Michael Gove . Alom Shaha a physics teacher had to delete his Twitter account after making abusive comments about Michael Gove and Sarah Vine.

It looks like there are some charming left wing activists.

in Lancashire

Hi another profile pat..

How many is it you have on the go?

By *isandhers691127Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Lol what a troll post.

so he washed down the fuel pump after fueling up, I bet he did (not).

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Did she take the virus half way up the country? "

is that a euphemism?

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Politician being a hypocrite. I’m shocked I tell you.

Shame the whole squad of lawbreakers and hypocrites don’t step down but that would leave us awful short in the house on both sides.

Time to move on nothing to see here.

At the end of the day, Cummings and co are laughing at us all. Imagine the conversations unfolding this week....'I can't believe that bought that pile of horse shit'.......

near ipswich

"At the end of the day, Cummings and co are laughing at us all. Imagine the conversations unfolding this week....'I can't believe that bought that pile of horse shit'......."
Think you are taking it all a bit personal time to get out on the beach and chill I think.

"At the end of the day, Cummings and co are laughing at us all. Imagine the conversations unfolding this week....'I can't believe that bought that pile of horse shit'....... Think you are taking it all a bit personal time to get out on the beach and chill I think.

"

Come on, anybody else came out with that load of old cock you would telling them to get lost. Thing is, they want you to ignore it and make excuses. They are banking on you being that stupid.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Dom did come into contact with other people. He went home to see his wife, she thought she had Covid, he then went back to work after being with his wife. He should not have gone back to work, he was spreading the virus and breaking the rules straight away...

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

But you said she'd resigned...she hasn't.

But you said she'd resigned...she hasn't."

Resigned the whip. But yeah, she should go. So should he. There you go... consistency

Ipswich

Resigned the whip. But yeah, she should go. So should he. There you go... consistency"

Consistency would be you starting umpteen threads calling for her to resign

Resigned the whip. But yeah, she should go. So should he. There you go... consistency

Consistency would be you starting umpteen threads calling for her to resign "

How old is the story ? Yes she should resign? The big difference between her and Cummings is that she has admitted to wrong doing and has apologised

Consistency would be you starting umpteen threads calling for her to resign "

Newsflash, she isn't effectively running the country...

Ipswich

How old is the story ? Yes she should resign? The big difference between her and Cummings is that she has admitted to wrong doing and has apologised"

So if I was to hit your green arrow I wouldn't find a single post where you said Cummings should go?

How old is the story ? Yes she should resign? The big difference between her and Cummings is that she has admitted to wrong doing and has apologised

So if I was to hit your green arrow I wouldn't find a single post where you said Cummings should go? "

Of course you would, did I deny it? Again, you seemed to have missed the fundamental point, or chose to ignore it......he is effectively running the country. Guess what, he wasn't even elected. Do you like unelected bureaucrats? I'd wager you voted to rid us of them

Ipswich

So if I was to hit your green arrow I wouldn't find a single post where you said Cummings should go?

Of course you would, did I deny it? Again, you seemed to have missed the fundamental point, or chose to ignore it......he is effectively running the country. Guess what, he wasn't even elected. Do you like unelected bureaucrats? I'd wager you voted to rid us of them "

Suggest you check who I was replying to

Of course you would, did I deny it? Again, you seemed to have missed the fundamental point, or chose to ignore it......he is effectively running the country. Guess what, he wasn't even elected. Do you like unelected bureaucrats? I'd wager you voted to rid us of them

Suggest you check who I was replying to"

Matters not. Consistency, she should go, as should he. Do you have any reason he should be given a dispensation??

Ipswich

Of course you would, did I deny it? Again, you seemed to have missed the fundamental point, or chose to ignore it......he is effectively running the country. Guess what, he wasn't even elected. Do you like unelected bureaucrats? I'd wager you voted to rid us of them "

And on your second point she is even more accountable and answerable to the electorate

Your double standards are breathtaking

And on your second point she is even more accountable and answerable to the electorate

Your double standards are breathtaking "

Difference is, I can happily say she should go. You will defend Cummings unashamedly.....that is breathtaking. Remind me of his dispensation again???

Your double standards are breathtaking "

Sooner or later you are going to rue the fact that you have supported Dominic Cummings. He does not have the best interests of this country at heart.

If Cummings was a Labour government's advisor, you'd be up in arms about his actions, and that's what double standards are.

Cummings is not a Tory, he is not on your side, he is working to an agenda and the current government happen to suit that agenda. When he's accomplished what he has set out to do he will walk away and leave almost everyone of us regretting that he was allowed anywhere near any position of power.

Mug.

Ipswich

Difference is, I can happily say she should go. You will defend Cummings unashamedly.....that is breathtaking. Remind me of his dispensation again???"

Suggest you use my green arrow and point to where I have ever defending DC. I'll look forward to your thread demanding that Rosie Duffield should fully resign

Ipswich

Sooner or later you are going to rue the fact that you have supported Dominic Cummings. He does not have the best interests of this country at heart.

If Cummings was a Labour government's advisor, you'd be up in arms about his actions, and that's what double standards are.

Cummings is not a Tory, he is not on your side, he is working to an agenda and the current government happen to suit that agenda. When he's accomplished what he has set out to do he will walk away and leave almost everyone of us regretting that he was allowed anywhere near any position of power.

Mug."

See above

So if I was to hit your green arrow I wouldn't find a single post where you said Cummings should go? "

No, do it, I have repeatedly said he should stay as it weakens the government and makes Boris look like a puppet. If only he had admitted his guilt and apologised, the eye test driving story was an embarrassment

near ipswich

"At the end of the day, Cummings and co are laughing at us all. Imagine the conversations unfolding this week....'I can't believe that bought that pile of horse shit'....... Think you are taking it all a bit personal time to get out on the beach and chill I think.

"

Unlike you i dont think dom and boris sit there having a drink after work laughing at people on fab im not that paranoid and think they probably have more important things to think about.

Unlike you i dont think dom and boris sit there having a drink after work laughing at people on fab im not that paranoid and think they probably have more important things to think about."

Tbh they will only be laughing at the people they have managed to con , those that believe and accept the lies.

Unlike you i dont think dom and boris sit there having a drink after work laughing at people on fab im not that paranoid and think they probably have more important things to think about."

I don't think they laugh at people on Fab, I think they are amazed Cummings can get away with bullshit like 'I took an hour's drive to a beauty spot to test my eyesight (on my wife's Birthday)' and people buy that...... clearly

Difference is, I can happily say she should go. You will defend Cummings unashamedly.....that is breathtaking. Remind me of his dispensation again???

Suggest you use my green arrow and point to where I have ever defending DC. I'll look forward to your thread demanding that Rosie Duffield should fully resign "

As soon as you demonstrate why she should when he isn't going to? Bottom line, if it were a Labour special advisor, you would be screaming for resignation. You know it, I know it. As I said, some of us can look at it and just apply the same to everybody. You are unable to.

Ipswich

Suggest you use my green arrow and point to where I have ever defending DC. I'll look forward to your thread demanding that Rosie Duffield should fully resign

As soon as you demonstrate why she should when he isn't going to? Bottom line, if it were a Labour special advisor, you would be screaming for resignation. You know it, I know it. As I said, some of us can look at it and just apply the same to everybody. You are unable to."

I've never said DC shouldn't resign, I'm highlighting your hypocrisy and I still haven't seen your thread demanding that she should resign

And not that I have to tell you this but I've voted for labour since I was 18 years old. I'm just consistent with my condemnations

As soon as you demonstrate why she should when he isn't going to? Bottom line, if it were a Labour special advisor, you would be screaming for resignation. You know it, I know it. As I said, some of us can look at it and just apply the same to everybody. You are unable to.

I've never said DC shouldn't resign, I'm highlighting your hypocrisy and I still haven't seen your thread demanding that she should resign

And not that I have to tell you this but I've voted for labour since I was 18 years old. I'm just consistent with my condemnations "

So we can agree that they both should resign then? Brilliant, consensus

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

And not that I have to tell you this but I've voted for labour since I was 18 years old. I'm just consistent with my condemnations

So we can agree that they both should resign then? Brilliant, consensus"

Will there be a bi election now if she has quit?

» Add a new message to this topic