FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Russian constitution changes

Russian constitution changes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Putin seeking to introduce legislation to "zero" the presidential term count.......Dictator for life?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Putin seeking to introduce legislation to "zero" the presidential term count.......Dictator for life?"
The Russian people seem to exept dictatorship very easily.

By *nB23Man  over a year ago

London

"Putin seeking to introduce legislation to "zero" the presidential term count.......Dictator for life?"

Whaaaattt? Really? Although I shouldn't be shocked. But I thought he had a couple more Medvedev's in his pocket to put in power as his puppets lol. Wouldn't even need to introduce new legislation.

By *shrop_cpleCouple  over a year ago

Ceredigion

"Putin seeking to introduce legislation to "zero" the presidential term count.......Dictator for life?

Whaaaattt? Really? Although I shouldn't be shocked. But I thought he had a couple more Medvedev's in his pocket to put in power as his puppets lol. Wouldn't even need to introduce new legislation."

They need a strong leader to keep the 'fly's out. Otherwise they would end up with all their companies being owned by yanks like ours.

Look how quickly the U.s. involved itself in Ukraine. Victoria Nuland handing out cookies on Maiden and backing 'Yats' and Klitcko. Biden (and son) making themselves known. And all because they want to get their hands on the most productive farmland in Europe. Crimea is Russian by-the way. It was only 'gifted' to Ukraine in the 50's by Soviet Premier Krushchev. We fought Ivan there in 1854-56. And the Russians fought there again in '41 against the jerries and eyeties. You wont find a Ukrainian military cemetery there- only Russian (and German and Italian) ones.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Putin seeking to introduce legislation to "zero" the presidential term count.......Dictator for life?

Whaaaattt? Really? Although I shouldn't be shocked. But I thought he had a couple more Medvedev's in his pocket to put in power as his puppets lol. Wouldn't even need to introduce new legislation.

They need a strong leader to keep the 'fly's out. Otherwise they would end up with all their companies being owned by yanks like ours.

Look how quickly the U.s. involved itself in Ukraine. Victoria Nuland handing out cookies on Maiden and backing 'Yats' and Klitcko. Biden (and son) making themselves known. And all because they want to get their hands on the most productive farmland in Europe. Crimea is Russian by-the way. It was only 'gifted' to Ukraine in the 50's by Soviet Premier Krushchev. We fought Ivan there in 1854-56. And the Russians fought there again in '41 against the jerries and eyeties. You wont find a Ukrainian military cemetery there- only Russian (and German and Italian) ones."

The Russians arent worried about the yanks owning anything.

They are both worried about being owned by the Chinese, as everyone is broke .

Everyone is worried about being owned by the Chinese thats why the governments around the World are joining forces , to create HATE, once thats done they can Start Wars .

Nothing makes somewhere Rich quicker than War.

Dont tell me about the Nukes ,

If they were ever going to use them theyd have used since 1945.

Why wont they use em ,because it doesnt make money over the long term of 5 or 6 years.

Nukes everyones dead in a month or 2 , No money made .

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

I believe Putin did pass that, Trump is trying to do the same.

Nostradamus has mentioned something along these lines and another war a nuke one, due shortly, he's not been wrong yet.

There's another that said the last us president would be black, if trump manages to bypass the rules of election & terms, he becomes a dictator/king not a president, therefore confirming the last US president to be black.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I believe Putin did pass that, Trump is trying to do the same.

Nostradamus has mentioned something along these lines and another war a nuke one, due shortly, he's not been wrong yet.

There's another that said the last us president would be black, if trump manages to bypass the rules of election & terms, he becomes a dictator/king not a president, therefore confirming the last US president to be black. "

WTF?? Is this for real?

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

dont know why he is bothering hes been in charge for years anyway.he gets a yes man to be primeninister and remains in control anyway.seems a waste of his time to me

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Why not? Russia has never been a democracy; not even a badly flawed one, like the UK, USA, India, Pakistan, Poland, Hungary or South Africa, etc.

Putin's main problem will be trying to arrange a smooth transition after he's dead. He's basically Don Corleone and there's no Michael.

Yep. Things aren't always great here - but they could be worse.

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

There's another that said the last us president would be black, if trump manages to bypass the rules of election & terms, he becomes a dictator/king not a president, therefore confirming the last US president to be black. "

I've been wondering, did old Nostro foretell the EU referendum, Boris, AI, BLM, Global warming or CV_19 ?

And I'll bet he did not foretell that rarest of events, Newcastle United topping the Premier League !

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

fucking hell I can’t breath this is fucking comedy gold lol

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

There's another that said the last us president would be black, if trump manages to bypass the rules of election & terms, he becomes a dictator/king not a president, therefore confirming the last US president to be black.

I've been wondering, did old Nostro foretell the EU referendum, Boris, AI, BLM, Global warming or CV_19 ?

And I'll bet he did not foretell that rarest of events, Newcastle United topping the Premier League !"

No but did mention the Leicester title year I think

» Add a new message to this topic