FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Did sturgeon lie to parliament?

Did sturgeon lie to parliament?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ostafun OP   Man  over a year ago

near ipswich

A report on sky says she took part in a debate about complaints about salmon before the date she said she first heard of them.This will be interesting.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

I did see it ad she has along with Salmond been misleading the Scottish people for years,she is a very dishonest women to be polite.

On this basis as she misleads the people over Europe she probably has done the same

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I did see it ad she has along with Salmond been misleading the Scottish people for years,she is a very dishonest women to be polite.

On this basis as she misleads the people over Europe she probably has done the same"

Do you think she is more , or less dishonest than your hero Boris?

By *uitUpMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Noting your location of the OP, why does it really matter to you? Maybe sort out the current sh*t show in your own house before casting stones at ours?

Just a helpful suggestion, don't @ me!

boris fans should not speak about the lies at all

By *lixerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

We shall see how it plays out but I doubt this will be of much interest to the general public.

And she has huge goodwill on her side from everyone bar ultra unionists.

"A report on sky says she took part in a debate about complaints about salmon before the date she said she first heard of them.This will be interesting."

Lying to parliament is all ok though? Don’t you agree?

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

[Removed by poster at 27/07/20 13:34:14]

"I did see it ad she has along with Salmond been misleading the Scottish people for years,she is a very dishonest women to be polite.

On this basis as she misleads the people over Europe she probably has done the same

Do you think she is more , or less dishonest than your hero Boris? "

Boris lies on nearly every statement or question asked so I wouldn't worry about a trivial matter such as this when we're still battling a pandemic

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

The irony and hypocrisy is writ large in such threads by those who defend the twice sacked for lying Boris yet point the fingers elsewhere..

Maybe it's the new go to deflection from Tory supporters..

'look to the north, a person whose word we mistrust'..

Ps, don't mention the ppe counting, test numbers made up, jobs and lucrative contracts for cronies and party donators..

near ipswich

"Noting your location of the OP, why does it really matter to you? Maybe sort out the current sh*t show in your own house before casting stones at ours?

Just a helpful suggestion, don't @ me!"

Mate its a political forum you never see complaints that scots are posting on english matters, seems you are a bit sensitive about the subject.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Perhaps we should have a list of who can and who cannot be criticized on here. Boris is PM for all of the UK so should be held to account. That does not mean others that hold responsible positions like FM should get a free ride.

near ipswich

"Perhaps we should have a list of who can and who cannot be criticized on here. Boris is PM for all of the UK so should be held to account. That does not mean others that hold responsible positions like FM should get a free ride."
TBH i wasnt criticizing her if i had wanted to do that i would have ask why she opened up an airbridge to spain and shut it 3 days later or if it was ethical to make face masks compulsory in shops then sell SNP face masks thus making money out of her policy this forum would be full of condemnation if the Tory party were making money out of it.

On this basis as she misleads the people over Europe she probably has done the same"

"Perhaps we should have a list of who can and who cannot be criticized on here. Boris is PM for all of the UK so should be held to account. That does not mean others that hold responsible positions like FM should get a free ride.TBH i wasnt criticizing her if i had wanted to do that i would have ask why she opened up an airbridge to spain and shut it 3 days later or if it was ethical to make face masks compulsory in shops then sell SNP face masks thus making money out of her policy this forum would be full of condemnation if the Tory party were making money out of it."

What is an ‘SNP face mask’?

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Perhaps we should have a list of who can and who cannot be criticized on here. Boris is PM for all of the UK so should be held to account. That does not mean others that hold responsible positions like FM should get a free ride.TBH i wasnt criticizing her if i had wanted to do that i would have ask why she opened up an airbridge to spain and shut it 3 days later or if it was ethical to make face masks compulsory in shops then sell SNP face masks thus making money out of her policy this forum would be full of condemnation if the Tory party were making money out of it."

Were the SNP masks compulsory?

"Perhaps we should have a list of who can and who cannot be criticized on here. Boris is PM for all of the UK so should be held to account. That does not mean others that hold responsible positions like FM should get a free ride.TBH i wasnt criticizing her if i had wanted to do that i would have ask why she opened up an airbridge to spain and shut it 3 days later or if it was ethical to make face masks compulsory in shops then sell SNP face masks thus making money out of her policy this forum would be full of condemnation if the Tory party were making money out of it.

Were the SNP masks compulsory?"

And did they break any rules? I suppose they are similar to the ‘get Brexit done’ mugs that the Conservative party are selling

Because the tories and their mates have made no money.... Sit down lol

liverpool

How did that whip round to ring big ben on Brexit day go?

By *illi3736Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

It seems that Trump like. Sturgeon is allowed to lie and her party profit from her decisions. But woe betide anyone who points this out ...The politics of her cult, alienate those without tartan specs on

near ipswich

"Perhaps we should have a list of who can and who cannot be criticized on here. Boris is PM for all of the UK so should be held to account. That does not mean others that hold responsible positions like FM should get a free ride.TBH i wasnt criticizing her if i had wanted to do that i would have ask why she opened up an airbridge to spain and shut it 3 days later or if it was ethical to make face masks compulsory in shops then sell SNP face masks thus making money out of her policy this forum would be full of condemnation if the Tory party were making money out of it.

And did they break any rules? I suppose they are similar to the ‘get Brexit done’ mugs that the Conservative party are selling "

seem to be missing the point entirely but not surprised.

And did they break any rules? I suppose they are similar to the ‘get Brexit done’ mugs that the Conservative party are selling seem to be missing the point entirely but not surprised. "

What was your point

"It seems that Trump like. Sturgeon is allowed to lie and her party profit from her decisions. But woe betide anyone who points this out ...The politics of her cult, alienate those without tartan specs on "

Yeah, but if Boris and Trump can do it I suppose it’s fair game??

near ipswich

And did they break any rules? I suppose they are similar to the ‘get Brexit done’ mugs that the Conservative party are selling seem to be missing the point entirely but not surprised.

What was your point "

Its law to wear face masks in shops in scotland its never been law to carry a mug with you every time you enter one.

And did they break any rules? I suppose they are similar to the ‘get Brexit done’ mugs that the Conservative party are selling seem to be missing the point entirely but not surprised.

What was your point Its law to wear face masks in shops in scotland its never been law to carry a mug with you every time you enter one."

And is it the law to wear SNP masks??

near ipswich

What was your point Its law to wear face masks in shops in scotland its never been law to carry a mug with you every time you enter one.

And is it the law to wear SNP masks?? "

Its law to wear a mask and it seems the snp are cashing in by selling them so in fact making money out of a government policy not very ethical. If the tories had done that we would never had heard the last of it on here.

What was your point Its law to wear face masks in shops in scotland its never been law to carry a mug with you every time you enter one.

And is it the law to wear SNP masks?? Its law to wear a mask and it seems the snp are cashing in by selling them so in fact making money out of a government policy not very ethical. If the tories had done that we would never had heard the last of it on here."

Are there other masks available? Why is the Conservative party selling ‘get Brexit done ‘ merchandise?

near ipswich

And is it the law to wear SNP masks?? Its law to wear a mask and it seems the snp are cashing in by selling them so in fact making money out of a government policy not very ethical. If the tories had done that we would never had heard the last of it on here.

Are there other masks available? Why is the Conservative party selling ‘get Brexit done ‘ merchandise? "

yes of course and you know that.Just answer one simple question for a change instead of trying to deflect.Do you think its ethical to make something law then cash in on it? its a very simple question that only requires a yes or no.

And is it the law to wear SNP masks?? Its law to wear a mask and it seems the snp are cashing in by selling them so in fact making money out of a government policy not very ethical. If the tories had done that we would never had heard the last of it on here.

Are there other masks available? Why is the Conservative party selling ‘get Brexit done ‘ merchandise? yes of course and you know that.Just answer one simple question for a change instead of trying to deflect.Do you think its ethical to make something law then cash in on it? its a very simple question that only requires a yes or no."

Has she made it a law to wear SNP masks? If so , then yes, it is definitely unethical. Do you think it is unethical for Conservative party to cash in on Brexit by selling Merchandise ?

near ipswich

Are there other masks available? Why is the Conservative party selling ‘get Brexit done ‘ merchandise? yes of course and you know that.Just answer one simple question for a change instead of trying to deflect.Do you think its ethical to make something law then cash in on it? its a very simple question that only requires a yes or no.

Has she made it a law to wear SNP masks? If so , then yes, it is definitely unethical. Do you think it is unethical for Conservative party to cash in on Brexit by selling Merchandise ? "

Ok i can see you still do not get the difference in which case i would sit yourself down in a quiet room and try to work it out for yourself as it seems i cannot explain it to you.Im sure the majority of people on here will.As you seem to be obsessed with mugs(hmmm) the tories sold get brexit done mugs the libs sold one europe mugs and the labour party sold labour party mugs as they didnt know what they wanted,im pretty sure the snp also sell snp and vote yes mugs and i have no problem with that.

Are there other masks available? Why is the Conservative party selling ‘get Brexit done ‘ merchandise? yes of course and you know that.Just answer one simple question for a change instead of trying to deflect.Do you think its ethical to make something law then cash in on it? its a very simple question that only requires a yes or no.

Has she made it a law to wear SNP masks? If so , then yes, it is definitely unethical. Do you think it is unethical for Conservative party to cash in on Brexit by selling Merchandise ? Ok i can see you still do not get the difference in which case i would sit yourself down in a quiet room and try to work it out for yourself as it seems i cannot explain it to you.Im sure the majority of people on here will.As you seem to be obsessed with mugs(hmmm) the tories sold get brexit done mugs the libs sold one europe mugs and the labour party sold labour party mugs as they didnt know what they wanted,im pretty sure the snp also sell snp and vote yes mugs and i have no problem with that. "

I see, so mugs and other merchandise that are capitalising and cashing in on Government slogans and party political agendas are ok but masks are not ok? Gotcha.

near ipswich

shakes his head in disbelief.

"shakes his head in disbelief. "

Likewise, imagine getting upset about the SNP selling masks when the Tories are selling Brexit merchandise. Maybe Sturgeon introduced the mask wearing law in order to sell a few masks? Maybe Boris and Cummings created the entire ‘get Brexit done’ slogan and election campaign in order to sell a few mugs and T shirts? both are cashing in , you can’t criticise one without criticising the other ?

Glasgow

I am criticising all of them...It is the level of leadership that prevails all over . We are being led by infantile people pandering to the sheep like mentality of the disillusioned.

To put slogans on PPE is to me not acceptable in any form or for ANY party.

near ipswich

"shakes his head in disbelief.

Likewise, imagine getting upset about the SNP selling masks when the Tories are selling Brexit merchandise. Maybe Sturgeon introduced the mask wearing law in order to sell a few masks? Maybe Boris and Cummings created the entire ‘get Brexit done’ slogan and election campaign in order to sell a few mugs and T shirts? both are cashing in , you can’t criticise one without criticising the other ? "

so you think its law to carry a mug everytime you enter a shop unbelievable who would be a teacher these days?

milton keynes

Oh I agree. Was wondering why some people think its wrong to criticize sturgen because of the actions of others. Sturgen is FM and wants to run an independent Scotland so should expect her actions to be scrutinized. Thanks for highlighting it as had not seen that story. Fully expect to see face masks with all sorts of adverts and slogans before long

Likewise, imagine getting upset about the SNP selling masks when the Tories are selling Brexit merchandise. Maybe Sturgeon introduced the mask wearing law in order to sell a few masks? Maybe Boris and Cummings created the entire ‘get Brexit done’ slogan and election campaign in order to sell a few mugs and T shirts? both are cashing in , you can’t criticise one without criticising the other ? so you think its law to carry a mug everytime you enter a shop unbelievable who would be a teacher these days? "

Is it law to wear an SNP mask, or are there other masks available?

This has been raised here before but I'm reposting it suggesting that if this information is accurate it's a damn sight more concerning than the very upfront sale of SNP face masks...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/15/coronavirus-contracts-government-transparency-pandemic

"I am criticising all of them...It is the level of leadership that prevails all over . We are being led by infantile people pandering to the sheep like mentality of the disillusioned.

To put slogans on PPE is to me not acceptable in any form or for ANY party. "

I agree, but they are all doing it, so it’s the new normality,

near ipswich

Likewise, imagine getting upset about the SNP selling masks when the Tories are selling Brexit merchandise. Maybe Sturgeon introduced the mask wearing law in order to sell a few masks? Maybe Boris and Cummings created the entire ‘get Brexit done’ slogan and election campaign in order to sell a few mugs and T shirts? both are cashing in , you can’t criticise one without criticising the other ? so you think its law to carry a mug everytime you enter a shop unbelievable who would be a teacher these days?

Is it law to wear an SNP mask, or are there other masks available? "

you keep asking the same question and will keep getting the same answer yes other masks are available that does not detract from the fact that the snp are making money out of a snp policy its very simple to understand for MOST people.

upton wirral

Boris is NOT my hero do not really like him so a false assumption typical.

She is a long term scheming lier,Boris is more an off the cuff guy who says things without thinking and the left has turned it into something more to deflect critisism from Corbyn and some of you fail to look at the whole picture.

She is evil he is not.

Glasgow

She is Not evil....but she is sowing the seeds of dicontent for her own ends. She likes to play up anything to say Scotland is "different" to the rest of the UK and that we are somehow better people than the rest.

All bullshit of course, but they lap it up.

upton wirral

"She is Not evil....but she is sowing the seeds of dicontent for her own ends. She likes to play up anything to say Scotland is "different" to the rest of the UK and that we are somehow better people than the rest.

All bullshit of course, but they lap it up."

Thats evil we agree

liverpool

And is it the law to wear SNP masks?? Its law to wear a mask and it seems the snp are cashing in by selling them so in fact making money out of a government policy not very ethical. If the tories had done that we would never had heard the last of it on here."

Its unethical for a gmnt to create revenue?

liverpool

She is a long term scheming lier,Boris is more an off the cuff guy who says things without thinking and the left has turned it into something more to deflect critisism from Corbyn and some of you fail to look at the whole picture.

She is evil he is not."

He hadn't got the nous to be evil.

He is a buffoon.

liverpool

Sorry I'm just trying to get my head around tories questioning the ethical nature of other gmnts.

Just too easy.

She is evil he is not."

Can you give a few examples of our first ministers scheming lies ?

She is evil he is not."

Of the cuff guy who says things without thinking ? Is that a defence for his racist and homophobic comments ? Good old Boris, he doesn’t really know what he is saying ,

[Removed by poster at 28/07/20 06:21:29]

She is evil he is not."

Lying to the Queen is off the cuff

Lying to the House of Commons is off the cuff

Lying to the Electorate

Lying to his former employees who sacked him for lying

Theme here.

Boris Lying .

near ipswich

Its unethical for a gmnt to create revenue?"

Its unethical for a POLITICAL PARTY to make money out of a law they have introduced not a government are some people really that thick or are they just trolls.

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

The tories’ cheerleader in chief shocked by this when lying is Bojo’s way of life. Thanks for entertaining us.

near ipswich

"The tories’ cheerleader in chief shocked by this when lying is Bojo’s way of life. Thanks for entertaining us. "
Im not shocked and dont know if she was lying read the op but im interested to find out.

Its unethical for a gmnt to create revenue?Its unethical for a POLITICAL PARTY to make money out of a law they have introduced not a government are some people really that thick or are they just trolls. "

I will ask you this for the last time, is it the law that you have to wear SNP masks??

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

She is evil he is not.

Lying to the Electorate

Theme here.

Boris Lying ."

Boris lied

People died

near ipswich

Its unethical for a gmnt to create revenue?Its unethical for a POLITICAL PARTY to make money out of a law they have introduced not a government are some people really that thick or are they just trolls.

I will ask you this for the last time, is it the law that you have to wear SNP masks?? "

And i will reply for the 3rd and last time the same answer its law to wear A mask and selling them by a political party which has made that law is unethical they are cashing in on a law they have implemented.This is the last time i will be answering your question as you are clearly not intelligent enough to understand the last two times i explained it to you.

Its unethical for a gmnt to create revenue?Its unethical for a POLITICAL PARTY to make money out of a law they have introduced not a government are some people really that thick or are they just trolls.

I will ask you this for the last time, is it the law that you have to wear SNP masks?? And i will reply for the 3rd and last time the same answer its law to wear A mask and selling them by a political party which has made that law is unethical they are cashing in on a law they have implemented.This is the last time i will be answering your question as you are clearly not intelligent enough to understand the last two times i explained it to you. "

And you are clearly not intelligent enough to realise that the law wasn’t passed specifically to sell SNP masks so this is a non story

liverpool

I will ask you this for the last time, is it the law that you have to wear SNP masks?? And i will reply for the 3rd and last time the same answer its law to wear A mask and selling them by a political party which has made that law is unethical they are cashing in on a law they have implemented.This is the last time i will be answering your question as you are clearly not intelligent enough to understand the last two times i explained it to you. "

You realise a lot of countries have made face masks compulsory?You seem to be implying they only brought the law in to make money.

This is patently untrue.

near ipswich

I will ask you this for the last time, is it the law that you have to wear SNP masks?? And i will reply for the 3rd and last time the same answer its law to wear A mask and selling them by a political party which has made that law is unethical they are cashing in on a law they have implemented.This is the last time i will be answering your question as you are clearly not intelligent enough to understand the last two times i explained it to you.

You realise a lot of countries have made face masks compulsory?You seem to be implying they only brought the law in to make money.

This is patently untrue."

No i am not, i am saying that at all but i am saying they have decided to cash in on a law they made for monetary gain for their political party.You and your mate might want to keep defending this but i know if the tory party had done this you would be saying exactly the same as me.

I will ask you this for the last time, is it the law that you have to wear SNP masks?? And i will reply for the 3rd and last time the same answer its law to wear A mask and selling them by a political party which has made that law is unethical they are cashing in on a law they have implemented.This is the last time i will be answering your question as you are clearly not intelligent enough to understand the last two times i explained it to you.

This is patently untrue.No i am not, i am saying that at all but i am saying they have decided to cash in on a law they made for monetary gain for their political party.You and your mate might want to keep defending this but i know if the tory party had done this you would be saying exactly the same as me. "

What if, what if, what if?

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

[Removed by poster at 28/07/20 15:31:09]

This is patently untrue.No i am not, i am saying that at all but i am saying they have decided to cash in on a law they made for monetary gain for their political party.You and your mate might want to keep defending this but i know if the tory party had done this you would be saying exactly the same as me. "

Just got 2 a snp one and yes one and a boris is a bawbag one from another site happy days lol

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"

Oh Dear.

This is patently untrue.No i am not, i am saying that at all but i am saying they have decided to cash in on a law they made for monetary gain for their political party.You and your mate might want to keep defending this but i know if the tory party had done this you would be saying exactly the same as me.

Just got 2 a snp one and yes one and a boris is a bawbag one from another site happy days lol "

Ha, where can I get a ‘Boris is a baw bag’ one from

This is patently untrue.No i am not, i am saying that at all but i am saying they have decided to cash in on a law they made for monetary gain for their political party.You and your mate might want to keep defending this but i know if the tory party had done this you would be saying exactly the same as me.

Just got 2 a snp one and yes one and a boris is a bawbag one from another site happy days lol

Ha, where can I get a ‘Boris is a baw bag’ one from "

Its a local girl doing them on fb they are very popular sold out at moment lol

By *he feckersCouple  over a year ago

rosyth

Its unethical for a gmnt to create revenue?Its unethical for a POLITICAL PARTY to make money out of a law they have introduced not a government are some people really that thick or are they just trolls. "

Hate to break it to you but any profit from snp face masks are being donated to charity

liverpool

Its unethical for a gmnt to create revenue?Its unethical for a POLITICAL PARTY to make money out of a law they have introduced not a government are some people really that thick or are they just trolls. Hate to break it to you but any profit from snp face masks are being donated to charity "

Ha ha

Boom

By *he feckersCouple  over a year ago

rosyth

She is evil he is not."

Evil would be the tory party policies that have killed thousands The policies that have penalised the disabled and the poor The policies that have increased child poverty, foodbanks and homelessness so I would suggest that anyone who calls anyone evil yet supports boris and his band of butchers needs to take a long hard look in the mirror

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

Never voted Tory

Never voted SNP

Voted No in Indy ref

However, Nicola Sturgeon is significantly more honest than BoJo. She has made him look like the charlatan he is in recent weeks.

By *aughty Two999Couple  over a year ago

Anytown

Are you serious!!

Would rather have her than the clown running your country.

Safest country in the UK.

By *aughty Two999Couple  over a year ago

Anytown

Unionist I take it..pathetic

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

It appears as though supporters of brexit , Johnson and the conservative and unionist party all of a sudden seem upset when they believe a politician has lied ,,,,, (this may actually be a small step in the right direction )

By *aughtycd44TV/TS  over a year ago

Lanark

She totally lied though why would anyone be surprised by this all politicians lie when it suits Its one rule for the rule-makers and their cronies and another for the rest of us , its about time Scots peeps woke up to this sham of a party pretending to govern in Scotland

Former leader Salmond gets away with harassing women and still presenting his commie tv show

Blackford makes millions from the commsworld deal while asking people to crowdfund his election campaign , every time he stands up to speak in Westminster he is an embarrassment quite frankly as is the rest of his rabble rousing SNP counter parts.

Sturgeon is now using the daily briefings to Boris bash not quite what these daily briefings where intended for

The attempt to profit from selling a mandatory face mask with political messaging is frankly disgusting .

Its a pity there is no opposition party in Scotland putting them under proper scrutiny as their actual track record on a number of issues is appalling .

A party that needs the country to believe we are all victims of the pesky English to boost their support for independence, the huge irony is the idea of a united kingdom was a Scottish one and it was Scottish proposition that ultimately led to the uk becoming one country

liverpool

"She totally lied though why would anyone be surprised by this all politicians lie when it suits Its one rule for the rule-makers and their cronies and another for the rest of us , its about time Scots peeps woke up to this sham of a party pretending to govern in Scotland

Former leader Salmond gets away with harassing women and still presenting his commie tv show

Blackford makes millions from the commsworld deal while asking people to crowdfund his election campaign , every time he stands up to speak in Westminster he is an embarrassment quite frankly as is the rest of his rabble rousing SNP counter parts.

Sturgeon is now using the daily briefings to Boris bash not quite what these daily briefings where intended for

The attempt to profit from selling a mandatory face mask with political messaging is frankly disgusting .

Its a pity there is no opposition party in Scotland putting them under proper scrutiny as their actual track record on a number of issues is appalling .

A party that needs the country to believe we are all victims of the pesky English to boost their support for independence, the huge irony is the idea of a united kingdom was a Scottish one and it was Scottish proposition that ultimately led to the uk becoming one country

"

The money from the masks goes to charity doesn't it?

upton wirral

"She totally lied though why would anyone be surprised by this all politicians lie when it suits Its one rule for the rule-makers and their cronies and another for the rest of us , its about time Scots peeps woke up to this sham of a party pretending to govern in Scotland

"

milton keynes

"

an inconvenient fact that is hardly ever mentioned

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Nicola Sturgeon has now claimed on 7 different occasions, that the covid infection rate is 5 times higher in England than in Scotland.

The ONS have rebuked her for using statistics that simply aren't true.

She may not see it as lying. Others may well do.

near ipswich

The money from the masks goes to charity doesn't it?"

She has now said it will go to charity after being put under pressure to explain why her party was making money out of the crisis.Has not said what charity but at least something good has come out of it.

By *atin_JessicaTV/TS  over a year ago

Hamilton

That’s wee evil woman lies every time her lips move !!

liverpool

The money from the masks goes to charity doesn't it? She has now said it will go to charity after being put under pressure to explain why her party was making money out of the crisis.Has not said what charity but at least something good has come out of it. "

So you were wrong when you said they were making money out of a pandemic?

Likewise, imagine getting upset about the SNP selling masks when the Tories are selling Brexit merchandise. Maybe Sturgeon introduced the mask wearing law in order to sell a few masks? Maybe Boris and Cummings created the entire ‘get Brexit done’ slogan and election campaign in order to sell a few mugs and T shirts? both are cashing in , you can’t criticise one without criticising the other ? so you think its law to carry a mug everytime you enter a shop unbelievable who would be a teacher these days? "

Aarrgghh!! It's still your choice if you buy one with SNP on it, or not!!!

By *oachman 9CoolMan  over a year ago

derby

She is evil he is not.

Lying to the Electorate

Theme here.

Boris Lying .

Boris lied

People died"

Boris nearly did to If you can remember that far back..

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 09/08/20 19:23:41]

liverpool

She is evil he is not.

Lying to the Electorate

Theme here.

Boris Lying .

Boris lied

People diedBoris nearly did to If you can remember that far back.."

And?

Plus I'm not sure he nearly died.

upton wirral

Basically she is a nasty piece of work but handling covid well.

However she is crap in all other respects as far as I know,is a two fave bitch and aabout as honest as Trump.

Mind it worries me why some of you expect polititions to be honest

liverpool

"Basically she is a nasty piece of work but handling covid well.

However she is crap in all other respects as far as I know,is a two fave bitch and aabout as honest as Trump.

Mind it worries me why some of you expect polititions to be honest"

So she is as bad as trump?

By *andt1995Couple  over a year ago

London

I don’t know anything about her but if she as a leading politician lies, who in your opinion tells the truth?

milton keynes

Looks like today she has had to apologise for the way they messed up the kids exam results

By *leasure domMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Looks like today she has had to apologise for the way they messed up the kids exam results"

Do you really think that the government is that hands-on? Really?

Some formulation of evaluation had to be chosen by the SQA in such exceptional circumstances. Crammers would be disadvantaged, teachers could be forgiven for tending to be optimistic in evaluating how their pupils would perform.

Now that a review has been promised, the university candidates who will be in competition with the examinees of 2020 are raising concerns that the review will swing the wrong away and disadvantage them.

There will inevitably be winners and losers and unfairness in this covid-enforced lottery, but for the opposition to blame the SG here is just opportunism.

milton keynes

"Looks like today she has had to apologise for the way they messed up the kids exam results

Some formulation of evaluation had to be chosen by the SQA in such exceptional circumstances. Crammers would be disadvantaged, teachers could be forgiven for tending to be optimistic in evaluating how their pupils would perform.

Now that a review has been promised, the university candidates who will be in competition with the examinees of 2020 are raising concerns that the review will swing the wrong away and disadvantage them.

There will inevitably be winners and losers and unfairness in this covid-enforced lottery, but for the opposition to blame the SG here is just opportunism."

Actually its not me blaming her, she is blaming herself and apologised for how its been handled. Like when Boris gets the blame for many things as he is ultimately responsible so is sturgen for this.

liverpool

"Looks like today she has had to apologise for the way they messed up the kids exam results

There will inevitably be winners and losers and unfairness in this covid-enforced lottery, but for the opposition to blame the SG here is just opportunism.

Actually its not me blaming her, she is blaming herself and apologised for how its been handled. Like when Boris gets the blame for many things as he is ultimately responsible so is sturgen for this."

The difference is she has the integrity to accept responsibility.

milton keynes

Actually its not me blaming her, she is blaming herself and apologised for how its been handled. Like when Boris gets the blame for many things as he is ultimately responsible so is sturgen for this.

The difference is she has the integrity to accept responsibility. "

Indeed and never said otherwise but trying to absorb her of blame is just wrong and she openly admitted she had messed up

A lie in parliament you do surprise me

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

They are both politicians and as corrupt and looking after their own 9nter3sts as much as the other

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"This has been raised here before but I'm reposting it suggesting that if this information is accurate it's a damn sight more concerning than the very upfront sale of SNP face masks...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/15/coronavirus-contracts-government-transparency-pandemic "

This is horrific.

Corruption beyond belief. People die and the friends of the Tories reap millions.

» Add a new message to this topic