FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Johnson can do no wrong!

Johnson can do no wrong!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This seems like the perfect companion to the "Corbyn is to blame for eveything!" thread.

We all know Corbyn is to blame for everything despite the fact he's no longer even Labour leader and was never in government. (Somehow.)

But do we also know Johnson can do no wrong? I heard rumours he did and said some bad things. Maybe even lied all the time. Surely this can't be. Johnson can do no wrong!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Take a chill pill, this obsession isnt doing your mental health any good.

"Take a chill pill, this obsession isnt doing your mental health any good."

But I'm praising the glorious Johnson! I thought that would make you happy! I even added in exclamation marks and everything!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Got to love the left lol

Trying to politicaly score points during a pandemic

Is like kicking the ball in your opponents net at half time and wondering why nobody cheered

"Got to love the left lol"

No! You have to hate the evil left and evil Corbyn! They fucked up everything, despite the fact they haven't been in power for ages!

You've got to love Johnson and the glorous Tories! They can do no wrong, despite all the deaths the country has suffered due to mismanagement of the pandemic. Despite all the lies they keep telling!

"Trying to politicaly score points during a pandemic

Is like kicking the ball in your opponents net at half time and wondering why nobody cheered "

Absolutely! Nobody should dare criticise Johnson at this time of crisis! Nobody should dare to whinge about the tens of thousands of needless deaths the country has suffered!

"Got to love the left lol

No! You have to hate the evil left and evil Corbyn! They fucked up everything, despite the fact they haven't been in power for ages!

You've got to love Johnson and the glorous Tories! They can do no wrong, despite all the deaths the country has suffered due to mismanagement of the pandemic. Despite all the lies they keep telling!"

Just relax, sit down for a bit

This can’t be healthy for you, try obsessing about something else my friend

You've got to love Johnson and the glorous Tories! They can do no wrong, despite all the deaths the country has suffered due to mismanagement of the pandemic. Despite all the lies they keep telling!

This can’t be healthy for you, try obsessing about something else my friend "

But I'm praising Johnson! And exclamation marks prove things are true!!!

But I'm praising Johnson! And exclamation marks prove things are true!!!"

Annnnnnnd breath

Annnnnnnd breath "

Did Johnson also provide the air we breathe? Truly astonishing! Who'd have thought he had the spare time to manage such miracles? I thought he was far too busy skipping Cobra meetings, going on holiday or shagging around. He really is amazing!

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

someone has been in isolation to long.

Annnnnnnd breath

Did Johnson also provide the air we breathe? Truly astonishing! Who'd have thought he had the spare time to manage such miracles? I thought he was far too busy skipping Cobra meetings, going on holiday or shagging around. He really is amazing!"

Don’t forget he was busy winning an election and giving what the people of the uk wanted, brexit also

"someone has been in isolation to long. "

But I'm not longing for anything especially. Oh did you mean "too" long?

Annnnnnnd breath

Did Johnson also provide the air we breathe? Truly astonishing! Who'd have thought he had the spare time to manage such miracles? I thought he was far too busy skipping Cobra meetings, going on holiday or shagging around. He really is amazing!

Don’t forget he was busy winning an election and giving what the people of the uk wanted, brexit also "

Indeed! The UK electorate clearly wanted endless lies and gaslighting, as well as tens of thousands needlessly dead! Johnson has truly surpassed himself.

near ipswich

i rest my case obsessing over an o

"i rest my case obsessing over an o "

Do you mean you're obsessing over an "O"? Again, it's hard to follow your meaning due to lousy grammar.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

He does seem rather Teflon.

near ipswich

"i rest my case obsessing over an o

Do you mean you're obsessing over an "O"? Again, it's hard to follow your meaning due to lousy grammar."

Yes i stopped trying to score points on peoples spelling and grammar on the net years ago as you never know if they are dyslexic,its not their first language or even partially sighted all of which would make you look like a total dickhead when it was pointed out.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

I think your 'Bromance' with 'Both' is really coming on so well. But which one will you marry?

"I think your 'Bromance' with 'Both' is really coming on so well. But which one will you marry?

"

Johnson and Corbyn? It is a dilemma, isn't it?

near ipswich

Do you mean you're obsessing over an "O"? Again, it's hard to follow your meaning due to lousy grammar.Yes i stopped trying to score points on peoples spelling and grammar on the net years ago as you never know if they are dyslexic,its not their first language or even partially sighted all of which would make you look like a total dickhead when it was pointed out.

Are you dyslexic? Partially sighted? Is English not your 1st language? If any of those apply, you have my apology for mocking your grammar.

Or are you simply too lazy to bother writing at all well?"

No none of them i was just pointing it out for when you try to mock other people.Not lazy either spelling and grammer never has been my forte but hey ho you cant be good at everything.

Do you mean you're obsessing over an "O"? Again, it's hard to follow your meaning due to lousy grammar.Yes i stopped trying to score points on peoples spelling and grammar on the net years ago as you never know if they are dyslexic,its not their first language or even partially sighted all of which would make you look like a total dickhead when it was pointed out.

Are you dyslexic? Partially sighted? Is English not your 1st language? If any of those apply, you have my apology for mocking your grammar.

Or are you simply too lazy to bother writing at all well?No none of them i was just pointing it out for when you try to mock other people.Not lazy either spelling and grammer never has been my forte but hey ho you cant be good at everything. "

Good to know I'm free to mock your grammar. If you bothered to write coherently, your arguments might actually convince somebody. Have you ever considered that?

Or are you simply too lazy to bother writing at all well?No none of them i was just pointing it out for when you try to mock other people.Not lazy either spelling and grammer never has been my forte but hey ho you cant be good at everything.

Good to know I'm free to mock your grammar. If you bothered to write coherently, your arguments might actually convince somebody. Have you ever considered that?"

Have you considered that being rude is a bigger disability?

Or are you simply too lazy to bother writing at all well?No none of them i was just pointing it out for when you try to mock other people.Not lazy either spelling and grammer never has been my forte but hey ho you cant be good at everything.

Good to know I'm free to mock your grammar. If you bothered to write coherently, your arguments might actually convince somebody. Have you ever considered that?

"

Being rude? I offered a full apology if he had a reason for writing so badly. And I haven't insulted him. I simply wish he'd write better so his posts are less of a chore to read. And so that his meaning would be clearer.

And being rude is clearly no disability anyway. Johnson became Prime Minister after insulting loads of people. (But then again, he can do no wrong! I forgot that for a moment. Oops.)

near ipswich

Good to know I'm free to mock your grammar. If you bothered to write coherently, your arguments might actually convince somebody. Have you ever considered that?"

Certainly i know its not great i left school at 15 and started earning a wage we cant all be university graduates.If you had any difficulty understanding what i wrote i think that reflects more on you than me and would be interested to hear from other posters on this thread to see if they had any problem understanding what i have posted.As for convincing anyone of anything on here that would be almost impossible however good your spelling was.

Your sentiment is clear. You are attempting to call out a person's ability or disability in a public place. Most would consider that rude.

You could have messaged privately if that was your clear concern.

Good to know I'm free to mock your grammar. If you bothered to write coherently, your arguments might actually convince somebody. Have you ever considered that?Certainly i know its not great i left school at 15 and started earning a wage we cant all be university graduates.If you had any difficulty understanding what i wrote i think that reflects more on you than me and would be interested to hear from other posters on this thread to see if they had any problem understanding what i have posted.As for convincing anyone of anything on here that would be almost impossible however good your spelling was. "

Your posts are a chore to read. You can write more clearly if you wish. It's really not about using big words.

What was your position, anyway? I've forgotten by this point lol.

"Your sentiment is clear. You are attempting to call out a person's ability or disability in a public place. Most would consider that rude.

You could have messaged privately if that was your clear concern. "

He's not disabled. This has been clearly established.

"And being rude is clearly no disability anyway. Johnson became Prime Minister after insulting loads of people. (But then again, he can do no wrong! I forgot that for a moment. Oops.)"

And your action is what to do with Boris?

He did it so you do it!

"And being rude is clearly no disability anyway. Johnson became Prime Minister after insulting loads of people. (But then again, he can do no wrong! I forgot that for a moment. Oops.)

And your action is what to do with Boris?

He did it so you do it! "

I addressed your point and the OP. What's hard to understand about that?

near ipswich

Good to know I'm free to mock your grammar. If you bothered to write coherently, your arguments might actually convince somebody. Have you ever considered that?Certainly i know its not great i left school at 15 and started earning a wage we cant all be university graduates.If you had any difficulty understanding what i wrote i think that reflects more on you than me and would be interested to hear from other posters on this thread to see if they had any problem understanding what i have posted.As for convincing anyone of anything on here that would be almost impossible however good your spelling was.

Your posts are a chore to read. You can write more clearly if you wish. It's really not about using big words.

"

Just dont read them if you find it so hard.Scroll back and you will see my position.

(For the record, I'd never intentionally insult anybody over something they can't help. His posts simply seemed lazy and incoherent. I assumed they were. And he's said there's no mental issue/language barrier or sight issue.)

[Removed by poster at 28/07/20 19:10:25]

Good to know I'm free to mock your grammar. If you bothered to write coherently, your arguments might actually convince somebody. Have you ever considered that?Certainly i know its not great i left school at 15 and started earning a wage we cant all be university graduates.If you had any difficulty understanding what i wrote i think that reflects more on you than me and would be interested to hear from other posters on this thread to see if they had any problem understanding what i have posted.As for convincing anyone of anything on here that would be almost impossible however good your spelling was.

Just dont read them if you find it so hard.Scroll back and you will see my position."

That would involve rereading them all. I don't want to. Life's too short.

And anyway, we all know how spectacular Johnson is - despite all the proof to the contrary.

"If you really want to engage in useful political discourse you really do you to drop the discourteous from your method. "

This thread's all about irony and hyperbole. I'd have thought you'd have picked up on that by now.

If you really want to engage in useful political discourse you really do need to drop the 'discourteous' from your method.

"If you really want to engage in useful political discourse you really do need to drop the 'discourteous' from your method. "

See my last post if you wish.

"

This thread's all about irony and hyperbole. I'd have thought you'd have picked up on that by now."

It could be about frozen sausages, rude is still rude.

"If you really want to engage in useful political discourse you really do need to drop the 'discourteous' from your method. "

And there's rarely useful political discourse. Hence: satire.

"

This thread's all about irony and hyperbole. I'd have thought you'd have picked up on that by now.

It could be about frozen sausages, rude is still rude. "

I used no insults or swearing. I can't help it if you decided to be offended.

"If you really want to engage in useful political discourse you really do need to drop the 'discourteous' from your method.

And there's rarely useful political discourse. Hence: satire."

Satirical or not. Rude is still rude.

"If you really want to engage in useful political discourse you really do need to drop the 'discourteous' from your method.

And there's rarely useful political discourse. Hence: satire.

Satirical or not. Rude is still rude. "

See what I mean? You've decided on your view. It doesn't matter at all what I say. You will hold to it.

"

You can’t possible be getting offended on someone else’s behalf? There is a word for that you know

near ipswich

dont feed the trolls.

"dont feed the trolls. "

Don’t upset the snowflakes

"

You can’t possible be getting offended on someone else’s behalf? There is a word for that you know "

Oh actually. Yes. You can. Every great movement for change in the history of humanity has others being offended by how those around them are being treated.

Good to know I'm free to mock your grammar. If you bothered to write coherently, your arguments might actually convince somebody. Have you ever considered that?Certainly i know its not great i left school at 15 and started earning a wage we cant all be university graduates.If you had any difficulty understanding what i wrote i think that reflects more on you than me and would be interested to hear from other posters on this thread to see if they had any problem understanding what i have posted.As for convincing anyone of anything on here that would be almost impossible however good your spelling was. "

no problem here understanding what you posted mate

"

You can’t possible be getting offended on someone else’s behalf? There is a word for that you know

Oh actually. Yes. You can. Every great movement for change in the history of humanity has others being offended by how those around them are being treated.

"

Ah, like the WOKE and ‘snowflake ‘ brigade? I happen to agree with you, most on here don’t

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"I think your 'Bromance' with 'Both' is really coming on so well. But which one will you marry?

Johnson and Corbyn? It is a dilemma, isn't it? "

Fidelity isn't a strong point of bj

The three wives of Corbyn.

"The three wives of Corbyn. "

As well as the 3 disciples of Boris

liverpool

"The three wives of Corbyn. "

That dark horse

Does he know the names of his kids?

"The three wives of Corbyn.

That dark horse

Does he know the names of his kids?"

Prove Boris doesnt?

liverpool

That dark horse

Prove Boris doesnt?"

Touchy tonight

Camt even make a joke about the loveable bafoon

That dark horse

Prove Boris doesnt?

Touchy tonight

Camt even make a joke about the loveable bafoon "

Hahahaha - There you go.

You say Does he know his kids names and I answer prove he doesn't and I'm the touchy one.

Classic.

liverpool

That dark horse

Prove Boris doesnt?

Touchy tonight

Hahahaha - There you go.

You say Does he know his kids names and I answer prove he doesn't and I'm the touchy one.

Classic.

"

It was a simple question.

Apparently no one knows how many he has actually got.

Where is his new love?

Not that I give a fuck like.

That dark horse

Prove Boris doesnt?

Touchy tonight

Hahahaha - There you go.

Classic.

It was a simple question.

Apparently no one knows how many he has actually got.

Where is his new love?

Not that I give a fuck like."

It was a simple answer too.

Why should they know?

She has just had a baby Lionel.

near ipswich

Good to know I'm free to mock your grammar. If you bothered to write coherently, your arguments might actually convince somebody. Have you ever considered that?Certainly i know its not great i left school at 15 and started earning a wage we cant all be university graduates.If you had any difficulty understanding what i wrote i think that reflects more on you than me and would be interested to hear from other posters on this thread to see if they had any problem understanding what i have posted.As for convincing anyone of anything on here that would be almost impossible however good your spelling was. no problem here understanding what you posted mate"

Thanks, apparently some people are so intelligent they cannot work out what you are talking about when you write "to long" instead of "too long"

Good to know I'm free to mock your grammar. If you bothered to write coherently, your arguments might actually convince somebody. Have you ever considered that?Certainly i know its not great i left school at 15 and started earning a wage we cant all be university graduates.If you had any difficulty understanding what i wrote i think that reflects more on you than me and would be interested to hear from other posters on this thread to see if they had any problem understanding what i have posted.As for convincing anyone of anything on here that would be almost impossible however good your spelling was. no problem here understanding what you posted mateThanks, apparently some people are so intelligent they cannot work out what you are talking about when you write "to long" instead of "too long" "

Good to know I'm free to mock your grammar. If you bothered to write coherently, your arguments might actually convince somebody. Have you ever considered that?Certainly i know its not great i left school at 15 and started earning a wage we cant all be university graduates.If you had any difficulty understanding what i wrote i think that reflects more on you than me and would be interested to hear from other posters on this thread to see if they had any problem understanding what i have posted.As for convincing anyone of anything on here that would be almost impossible however good your spelling was. no problem here understanding what you posted mateThanks, apparently some people are so intelligent they cannot work out what you are talking about when you write "to long" instead of "too long" "

Your posts are fine and easily read.

Don't fall victim to the gaslighting and deliberately obtuse, provocative and manipulative statements he and certain others like to use.

For example. He makes a big issue of your mispelling of a word but then tries to claim you are obsessed when you defend yourself, then tries to belittle you and make out your posts are impossible to understand (they aren't) and a chore to read (again, no).

All you did is miss an o off a word.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Good to know I'm free to mock your grammar. If you bothered to write coherently, your arguments might actually convince somebody. Have you ever considered that?Certainly i know its not great i left school at 15 and started earning a wage we cant all be university graduates.If you had any difficulty understanding what i wrote i think that reflects more on you than me and would be interested to hear from other posters on this thread to see if they had any problem understanding what i have posted.As for convincing anyone of anything on here that would be almost impossible however good your spelling was. no problem here understanding what you posted mate"

No problem for me either understanding you. The fact that after leaving school at 15 and started working straight away shows very good character.

It is astonishing to behold the rush certain people make to take offense. Especially when they happily support the likes of Johnson; a man who has publicly said highly offensive things.

"It is astonishing to behold the rush certain people make to take offense. Especially when they happily support the likes of Johnson; a man who has publicly said highly offensive things. "

Have you previously had a bad experience with a Boris at some point in your life ?

Just seems a little obsessive that’s all my friend

"It is astonishing to behold the rush certain people make to take offense. Especially when they happily support the likes of Johnson; a man who has publicly said highly offensive things. "

Do you mean Offence'? Perhaps?

"It is astonishing to behold the rush certain people make to take offense. Especially when they happily support the likes of Johnson; a man who has publicly said highly offensive things.

Have you previously had a bad experience with a Boris at some point in your life ?

Just seems a little obsessive that’s all my friend "

I just like the idea of a leader who doesn't lie about everything. And maybe even a leader who doesn't cause the unneeded deaths of tens of thousands of people in our country. But maybe it's just me who's a fan of people not dying.

"It is astonishing to behold the rush certain people make to take offense. Especially when they happily support the likes of Johnson; a man who has publicly said highly offensive things.

Do you mean Offence'? Perhaps?

"

lol

I just like the idea of a leader who doesn't lie about everything. And maybe even a leader who doesn't cause the unneeded deaths of tens of thousands of people in our country. But maybe it's just me who's a fan of people not dying. "

So ideally you want the same as probably every human being world wide. But why the obsession of and the constantly talking about Boris ?

Talk to us let it out you will feel better and we promise not to judge

I just like the idea of a leader who doesn't lie about everything. And maybe even a leader who doesn't cause the unneeded deaths of tens of thousands of people in our country. But maybe it's just me who's a fan of people not dying.

So ideally you want the same as probably every human being world wide. But why the obsession of and the constantly talking about Boris ?

Talk to us let it out you will feel better and we promise not to judge"

Why am I talking about Johnson in the context of pandemic deaths when Johnson's lack of action caused the deaths of tens of thousands of people in this country?

Well that's a puzzle, isn't it?

milton keynes

Who would be your choice of PM who is / was eligible?

Who would be your choice of PM who is / was eligible?"

Chris Grayling. Out of morbid curiosity to see if he could fuck things up even more.

Why am I talking about Johnson in the context of pandemic deaths when Johnson's lack of action caused the deaths of tens of thousands of people in this country?

Well that's a puzzle, isn't it? "

Come on my friend, sharing is caring and you will feel better afterwards.

Talk to us let it out, you are obsessed and your life has been taken over by Boris because ..........

[Removed by poster at 28/07/20 21:37:36]

liverpool

Chris Grayling. Out of morbid curiosity to see if he could fuck things up even more. "

He is the gift that keeps on giving.

milton keynes

Chris Grayling. Out of morbid curiosity to see if he could fuck things up even more. "

So sticking with a Tory then. That's interesting

Chris Grayling. Out of morbid curiosity to see if he could fuck things up even more.

So sticking with a Tory then. That's interesting"

That's certainly a novel interpretation of what I said.

Talk to us let it out, you are obsessed and your life has been taken over by Boris because .........."

As I've already said, it's very simple. I'm a fan of people not dying. Johnson caused many deaths due to inaction. Is this hard to understand?

So sticking with a Tory then. That's interesting

That's certainly a novel interpretation of what I said."

Why's that then?

Is he not a tory?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"This seems like the perfect companion to the "Corbyn is to blame for eveything!" thread.

We all know Corbyn is to blame for everything despite the fact he's no longer even Labour leader and was never in government. (Somehow.)

But do we also know Johnson can do no wrong? I heard rumours he did and said some bad things. Maybe even lied all the time. Surely this can't be. Johnson can do no wrong!"

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit they say

Talk to us let it out, you are obsessed and your life has been taken over by Boris because ..........

As I've already said, it's very simple. I'm a fan of people not dying. Johnson caused many deaths due to inaction. Is this hard to understand? "

Well 99.9% of the world population are also fans of people not dying,

You say your obsessed and your life is overrun by Boris because you think he caused many deaths. But what’s the goal here ? Is living rent free, obsessing and constantly talking about him on a sex site going to bring these people back my friend ? unfortunately not sadly.

So really come on talk to us mate, what happened, we are here for you

I think it's no secret I'm not a Johnson fan. What continues to amaze me is the amount of seemingly intelligent people that appear to think he is great.

I've come to the conclusion that they know exactly what he is and just can't admit it, so double down.

Just look at the guy's record, there is literally nothing there. It's a litany of lies, cock ups and the odd jaunty phrase in Latin.

I used to like him, thought he was funny, charismatic, a breath of fresh air. Then I looked at his career and realised it was, well, bollocks. Started listening to people who had worked with him. It was so obvious that he wasn't fit for the job... egotistical, rubbish on detail and just feels the rules do not apply to him.

His stance on Brexit was purely to strengthen his chance of becoming PM. He is on record as saying leaving the EU would be daft, but that all went out the window when he thought he could gain from it.

He is a fraud, a chancer and Boris only cares about Boris. The best thing.....die hard Tories are starting to realise it too.

liverpool

As I've already said, it's very simple. I'm a fan of people not dying. Johnson caused many deaths due to inaction. Is this hard to understand?

You say your obsessed and your life is overrun by Boris because you think he caused many deaths. But what’s the goal here ? Is living rent free, obsessing and constantly talking about him on a sex site going to bring these people back my friend ? unfortunately not sadly.

So really come on talk to us mate, what happened, we are here for you "

Living rent free?

liverpool

"I think it's no secret I'm not a Johnson fan. What continues to amaze me is the amount of seemingly intelligent people that appear to think he is great.

I've come to the conclusion that they know exactly what he is and just can't admit it, so double down.

Just look at the guy's record, there is literally nothing there. It's a litany of lies, cock ups and the odd jaunty phrase in Latin.

I used to like him, thought he was funny, charismatic, a breath of fresh air. Then I looked at his career and realised it was, well, bollocks. Started listening to people who had worked with him. It was so obvious that he wasn't fit for the job... egotistical, rubbish on detail and just feels the rules do not apply to him.

His stance on Brexit was purely to strengthen his chance of becoming PM. He is on record as saying leaving the EU would be daft, but that all went out the window when he thought he could gain from it.

He is a fraud, a chancer and Boris only cares about Boris. The best thing.....die hard Tories are starting to realise it too."

The question is..is he an utter buffoon or is there more to meets the eye?

He is utterly out of his depth as pm.Be surprised if he lasts The year.

near ipswich

oh dear but its ok i understand you.

"I think it's no secret I'm not a Johnson fan. What continues to amaze me is the amount of seemingly intelligent people that appear to think he is great.

He is a fraud, a chancer and Boris only cares about Boris. The best thing.....die hard Tories are starting to realise it too.

He is utterly out of his depth as pm.Be surprised if he lasts The year."

Oh, he is a buffoon, ask Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe.....I suspect she doesn't find it very funny though.

He is utterly out of his depth as pm.Be surprised if he lasts The year."

Of course there is more than meets your eye, and sorry but be prepared to be surprised

milton keynes

So really come on talk to us mate, what happened, we are here for you "

By *coptoCouple  over a year ago

Côte d'Azur & Great Yarmouth

Johnson Can Do No Wrong!

Absolutely, 100%

He's given us our freedom from those nasty unelected tyrants in Brussels (yes, I know we don't elect our Civil Servants, Tax Inspectors, Customs Officers etc. in the UK either, but what's that got to do with it?), he's better than Winston Churchill, and he's the only person to die at Easter and come back from the dead for two thousand years.

" and he's the only person to die at Easter and come back from the dead for two thousand years."

hahahaha . . . Baby Jesus Johnson . . . I can't wait till Easter.

By *exy couple128Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

God help us if Corbyn had won the last election we'd all be fucked now, though we would have free WiFi. Only good thing he did was to ensure Labour won't win an election any time soon

liverpool

"God help us if Corbyn had won the last election we'd all be fucked now, though we would have free WiFi. Only good thing he did was to ensure Labour won't win an election any time soon"

Very true.

He would probably have handled the whole situation shambolically. He would have probably left the NHS desperate for ppe,moved loads of people into care homes and we would have probably had one of the worst death rates in Europe.

We certainly dodged a bullet there.

"God help us if Corbyn had won the last election we'd all be fucked now, though we would have free WiFi. Only good thing he did was to ensure Labour won't win an election any time soon

Very true.

He would probably have handled the whole situation shambolically. He would have probably left the NHS desperate for ppe,moved loads of people into care homes and we would have probably had one of the worst death rates in Europe.

We certainly dodged a bullet there."

Thank god for that my friend

liverpool

"God help us if Corbyn had won the last election we'd all be fucked now, though we would have free WiFi. Only good thing he did was to ensure Labour won't win an election any time soon

Very true.

We certainly dodged a bullet there.

Thank god for that my friend "

Indeed

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"God help us if Corbyn had won the last election we'd all be fucked now, though we would have free WiFi. Only good thing he did was to ensure Labour won't win an election any time soon"

Steady on. Mentioning corbyn is prohibited as he lost the election ( as per tradition) and no longer leader

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Is like kicking the ball in your opponents net at half time and wondering why nobody cheered

Absolutely! Nobody should dare criticise Johnson at this time of crisis! Nobody should dare to whinge about the tens of thousands of needless deaths the country has suffered!"

For every person who criticises the government for needless Covid deaths there is another that criticises them for needless overreaction to this virus...! when government is criticised by both both sides in equal measure it must surely be doing something right

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Steady on. Mentioning corbyn is prohibited as he lost the election ( as per tradition) and no longer leader"

Where is the current Labour leader, he seems very quiet on all things?

Absolutely! Nobody should dare criticise Johnson at this time of crisis! Nobody should dare to whinge about the tens of thousands of needless deaths the country has suffered!

For every person who criticises the government for needless Covid deaths there is another that criticises them for needless overreaction to this virus...! when government is criticised by both both sides in equal measure it must surely be doing something right "

Nope, it just means they have messed the whole thing up. The messaging from the start has been atrocious.

liverpool

Steady on. Mentioning corbyn is prohibited as he lost the election ( as per tradition) and no longer leader

Where is the current Labour leader, he seems very quiet on all things?"

He is busy tried to 'unite'the party

Ahem.

» Add a new message to this topic