FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Our Sex Club investment

Our Sex Club investment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sussexy OP   Man  over a year ago

Lewes

Surprised nobody has picked up on this yet... https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/jul/30/sex-party-club-founder-defends-170k-government-covid-19-loan

I have never been to KK (don't really like selective clubs of any kind) so not a willing investor. Can't imagine that most non lifestyle people would be too keen either...

Also - just not sure clubs, even hugely over-priced ones valued at £11m(!) are going to come out of this too well. Though as far as I can see Grayling has not had a hand in this so it may be a money spinner for the tax payer.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aisyDoandDaisyDontWoman  over a year ago

little old town of Reading!

I saw that and was equally surprised no one seems to have brought it up. Maybe try putting it in the virus forum instead- you might get more of a response on there!

As for killing kittens claiming itself as some sort of feminist organisation- what a joke- you have to fit a very strict idea of “eliteness” to be able to attend those parties. True feminism is about equality. Separating other people based on their looks or supposed income/lifestyle is nothing to do with what feminism is about! That’s the bit of the article that really got my goat!!

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Somebody did. About three weeks ago lol

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

What’s the issue here?

Think we should do as much as we can to keep business afloat. Especially ones like these.

Great parties by the way.

» Add a new message to this topic