FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Has Johnson done anything right

Has Johnson done anything right

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uietbloke67 OP   Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

OK.. politics forum so it is hard not to be political, however of you accept Blair, Brown and Thatcher did some good outside of your political views.

Question: Has Johnson handled anything correctly since day 1 of his premiership.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"OK.. politics forum so it is hard not to be political, however of you accept Blair, Brown and Thatcher did some good outside of your political views.

Question: Has Johnson handled anything correctly since day 1 of his premiership."

Made sweet sweet luuuuuuve to a number of different ladies?

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

He’s good a fridge hide and seek.

One thing he did well and with ruthless efficiently was dispose of Cameron and all others who were in his way.

He just needs a white cat to stroke now.

By *uietbloke67 OP   Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"He’s good a fridge hide and seek.

One thing he did well and with ruthless efficiently was dispose of Cameron and all others who were in his way.

He just needs a white cat to stroke now.

"

Since coming to Power

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Absolutely not and it's highly unlikely that he ever will in my opinion. He and his shabby bunch of dishonest charlatans are the worst post war government this country has ever had

By *hor ThumbMan  over a year ago

bristol

No

By *hor ThumbMan  over a year ago

bristol

"No"
actually, he's done the best job at doing a shit job, if that counts?

Sounds a bit like what have the romans done for us thread if you ask me.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"OK.. politics forum so it is hard not to be political, however of you accept Blair, Brown and Thatcher did some good outside of your political views.

Question: Has Johnson handled anything correctly since day 1 of his premiership."

I asked this about 6 weeks ago

Unsurprisingly still waiting for an answer

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Domestic Abuse Bill

“ This Bill will make a huge difference in supporting survivors of this devastating crime.

From better protection in court to the "rough sex defence" ban - we are delivering a justice system that protects victims and ensures perpetrators answer for their despicable actions.”

liverpool

"Domestic Abuse Bill

“ This Bill will make a huge difference in supporting survivors of this devastating crime.

From better protection in court to the "rough sex defence" ban - we are delivering a justice system that protects victims and ensures perpetrators answer for their despicable actions.”

"

Well he is an expert in that field.

Allegedly

By *exy couple128Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

Good article in Daily Mail about Boris after he'd been Prime Minister for a year. Suggest you read that.

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Domestic Abuse Bill

Well he is an expert in that field.

Allegedly "

Do you agree it is a good thing?

milton keynes

"Absolutely not and it's highly unlikely that he ever will in my opinion. He and his shabby bunch of dishonest charlatans are the worst post war government this country has ever had "

Worse than Thatcher Cameron and Blair?

liverpool

"Good article in Daily Mail about Boris after he'd been Prime Minister for a year. Suggest you read that. "

Satire at it's best

liverpool

"Absolutely not and it's highly unlikely that he ever will in my opinion. He and his shabby bunch of dishonest charlatans are the worst post war government this country has ever had

Worse than Thatcher Cameron and Blair?"

Not worse than Thatcher

Give him time on the other 2

milton keynes

"Absolutely not and it's highly unlikely that he ever will in my opinion. He and his shabby bunch of dishonest charlatans are the worst post war government this country has ever had

Not worse than Thatcher

Give him time on the other 2"

So not the worst since the war as some say

liverpool

Not worse than Thatcher

So not the worst since the war as some say "

Early days yet

milton keynes

Not worse than Thatcher

Early days yet"

Very true so trying to compare as some do is not an accurate assessment

The man who was hailed as the best man for the job for years, found completely unfit for purpose. No suprise to most of us.

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 16/08/20 23:02:08]

Manchester

"Domestic Abuse Bill

"

The bill was stopped when Boris suspended Parliament so he wasn’t too fussed.

It omits any funding for abuse to women without residential status so minorities who are vulnerable in the first place.

Boris has also refused the requested increase in funding to support any real implementation of the rules nationally , (so far. )

So whilst the intention looks nice the reality is somewhat lacking.

So you’re answer is 6 out of 10 for effort and 5 out of 10 for achievement .

Conclusion, even something we would all support this lot fall short on.

liverpool

"Domestic Abuse Bill

It omits any funding for abuse to women without residential status so minorities who are vulnerable in the first place.

Boris has also refused the requested increase in funding to support any real implementation of the rules nationally , (so far. )

"

Like most things Johnson

All bluster no substance

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 16/08/20 23:23:03]

He saw off that evil Corbyn who was planning to build a Communist Death Star or something like that.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

He got Rishi Sunak as chancellor and we have the furlough scheme, small business loans, eat out discount, energy saving grants. He handled this guy’s oppointment. So he has done one thing.

Manchester

"He saw off that evil Corbyn who was planning to build a Communist Death Star or something like that."

Question: Has Johnson handled anything correctly since day 1 of his premiership.

He got Rishi Sunak as chancellor and we have the furlough scheme, small business loans, eat out discount, energy saving grants. He handled this guy’s oppointment. So he has done one thing."

So the best thing Johnson did is stuff that somebody else did? Um... ok.

liverpool

"He saw off that evil Corbyn who was planning to build a Communist Death Star or something like that."

Oh I know one! His fuck ups have given him ample material for his inevitable book deal when he does his memoirs.

By *ichiebigMan  over a year ago

nenagh

Yes, he dumped those medieval fascist bigots from the DUP and made clear they are on there own in the future, no more veto holding Britain and Rep by the bollocks, amazing how the black bigots of the DUP have come crawling to Dublin to be our new best friends since boris put them straight about there future in there "precious union " apart from that everything else his has said and done is one comic desaster after another

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Domestic Abuse Bill

"

also the rough sex defence was already taken care off under common law and other acts of law so nothing has changed at all just prittiusless claiming credit for something that's already therec

How long will it be until Johnson's cheerleaders pop up to say how wonderful he is despite all evidence to the contrary?

It is bizarre that many people refuse to see him for what he truly is.

I recently had a conversation with a Brexit supporter. I provided facts and logic. I invited them to look things up for themselves and verify them if they doubted me. But it didn't matter what I said. This person remained convinced Brexit was a good thing.

The same thing so often applies to Johnson, especially when it comes to easily disproved lies. You can point out the lies. You can show how the reality is very different and worse for us. They won't listen.

And you know the conversation is truly pointless when the old "But what about that other guy?" line pops ups. Or "They're all the same, aren't they?"

No, they're not all the same. That's the lazy thinking that gets trotted out when a person realises in a tiny corner of their mind that they really are trying to defend the indefensible and it isn't working. So it's time to try and smear everybody with the same brush. Because if everybody else is as bad as the guy you're defending, hey it doesn't matter how awful your guy is, does it?

By *igsteve43Man  over a year ago

derby

"Absolutely not and it's highly unlikely that he ever will in my opinion. He and his shabby bunch of dishonest charlatans are the worst post war government this country has ever had "

Decided to blank out Wilson 76 to 79 then, but close second, however could have been worse if corbyn had won

Decided to blank out Wilson 76 to 79 then, but close second, however could have been worse if corbyn had won"

Ah a variant of the "What about the other guy?" line I pointed out just above.

liverpool

Decided to blank out Wilson 76 to 79 then, but close second, however could have been worse if corbyn had won

Ah a variant of the "What about the other guy?" line I pointed out just above."

Its tragic.

They cant even list 1 attributes

that bumbling idiot has.

liverpool

Not worse than Thatcher

Early days yet

Very true so trying to compare as some do is not an accurate assessment"

Well we can assess his achievements so far which have been akin to a car crash ,so he is off to a flyer.

Manchester

Decided to blank out Wilson 76 to 79 then, but close second, however could have been worse if corbyn had won"

Sad isn’t it that the choices were so poor that we Boris was the best option .

70 million people and the best we can come up with is Boris.

I thought David Davis came over better until I saw he’s taking £60k a year from JCB as an advisor.

Strange how JCB’s owner is such a strong brexiteer but needs Davis’ advice on diggers so badly.

He works 20 hours a year for that so must be bloody good advice .

liverpool

I thought David Davis came over better until I saw he’s taking £60k a year from JCB as an advisor.

Strange how JCB’s owner is such a strong brexiteer but needs Davis’ advice on diggers so badly.

He works 20 hours a year for that so must be bloody good advice . "

He will go down as 1 of the most inept PMs I'n history.

He will go down as 1 of the most inept PMs I'n history. "

Ah but what about Corbyn? I heard he was thinking about turning all of Trafalgar square into an organic allotment. And he was going to ban meat eating and tax farting.

liverpool

Ah but what about Corbyn? I heard he was thinking about turning all of Trafalgar square into an organic allotment. And he was going to ban meat eating and tax farting."

See that headline in the mail yday?

Ah but what about Corbyn? I heard he was thinking about turning all of Trafalgar square into an organic allotment. And he was going to ban meat eating and tax farting.

See that headline in the mail yday?"

I read it sitting on the bog. The mail's my toilet paper of choice.

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

He works 20 hours a year for that so must be bloody good advice . "

Remember, the EU is corrupt and undemocratic. Let’s take back control of corruption. Let’s talk about peerages next!

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Teachers, unions, immigrants, France, the EU, Public health England, Barnier, Corbyn, traitors from the Labour Party, traitors from the Conservative party, the Supreme Court, the Guardian, the Speaker of the Commons, care home staff etc...

Is there anyone that these clowns haven’t blamed yet for their incompetence? What a punch of hypocrite and useless dishonest fuckers!

liverpool

"Teachers, unions, immigrants, France, the EU, Public health England, Barnier, Corbyn, traitors from the Labour Party, traitors from the Conservative party, the Supreme Court, the Guardian, the Speaker of the Commons, care home staff etc...

Is there anyone that these clowns haven’t blamed yet for their incompetence? What a punch of hypocrite and useless dishonest fuckers! "

Nurses..Hancock's 'we cant pluck money from thin air,

Manchester

"Teachers, unions, immigrants, France, the EU, Public health England, Barnier, Corbyn, traitors from the Labour Party, traitors from the Conservative party, the Supreme Court, the Guardian, the Speaker of the Commons, care home staff etc...

Is there anyone that these clowns haven’t blamed yet for their incompetence? What a punch of hypocrite and useless dishonest fuckers!

"

Well I think you’ll find that they are building 40

Hospitals with seed money .

I am dying to see how they do that because I always thought seed money does the drawings.

Maybe it’s a book of pop up hospitals ... yes that’s it of course

liverpool

I am dying to see how they do that because I always thought seed money does the drawings.

Maybe it’s a book of pop up hospitals ... yes that’s it of course "

Didnt they say 40 but it was actually 15?

Manchester

Didnt they say 40 but it was actually 15?"

Yes the other seeds turned into a great big tree which reaches where the giants live with a golden goose .

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Didnt they say 40 but it was actually 15?"

must have been prittiuseless anouncing that we all know how good she is with figures

Can u name any good politician. They all out for themselves.

"Can u name any good politician. They all out for themselves. "

Ironically, this is using exactly the tactic I wrote about above.

Manchester

William Pitt The Younger ??

liverpool

"Can u name any good politician. They all out for themselves. "

Tony Benn

Dennis skinner

Corbyn was one of the most principled mps I've known and certainly wasnt in it for the money.

Ken Clark is about the only decent tory there has ever been.

Laura pidcock had a bright future but the electorate of Durham.

With the attention span of a gnat..voted in a tory.

Manchester

"Can u name any good politician. They all out for themselves.

Tony Benn

Dennis skinner

Corbyn was one of the most principled mps I've known and certainly wasnt in it for the money.

"

Agree Dennis Skinner and Kenneth Clarke .

Benn too left for me

Whilst I didn’t agree with all of Dennis views he stuck by them and kept ranting on about the best club in the world needing reforming.

Kenneth struck me as a man who listened and decided if something was right or wrong not what his party policy was .

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Tony Benn

Dennis skinner

"

Pidcock paid the price for not listening to her constituents.

Turns out she was on the fiddle with her expenses as well !

liverpool

Tony Benn

Dennis skinner

Pidcock paid the price for not listening to her constituents.

Turns out she was on the fiddle with her expenses as well !

"

Her constituents voted for a party who decimated their main economy.

I wouldnt listen to them either.

I didn't know about the expenses one but it's a bit od a weird one.Sending out literature that was partisan.

Just looked up the Pidcock thing. She was ordered to repay about £4,000 she'd used to fund a letter attacking a welfare cut.

So she did technically break the rules. Hardly a smoking gun when it comes to corruption.

I still think the all time classic was an expenses claim for one MPs duck house.

liverpool

"Just looked up the Pidcock thing. She was ordered to repay about £4,000 she'd used to fund a letter attacking a welfare cut.

So she did technically break the rules. Hardly a smoking gun when it comes to corruption.

I still think the all time classic was an expenses claim for one MPs duck house."

Yes it's not like she was refurbishing a 2nd home getting ready to sell it,or something trivial like that.

milton keynes

"Just looked up the Pidcock thing. She was ordered to repay about £4,000 she'd used to fund a letter attacking a welfare cut.

I still think the all time classic was an expenses claim for one MPs duck house.

Yes it's not like she was refurbishing a 2nd home getting ready to sell it,or something trivial like that."

I'm sure I remember one MP claiming for a new bath plug on their expenses

liverpool

Yes it's not like she was refurbishing a 2nd home getting ready to sell it,or something trivial like that.

I'm sure I remember one MP claiming for a new bath plug on their expenses"

The duck house was the classic..I think he went on The radio to defend it.

Not a wise move.

Not a wise move."

That move was quackers.

Manchester

Not a wise move.

That move was quackers."

Groan

Not a wise move.

That move was quackers.

Groan "

I will never regret that pun.

Manchester

Not a wise move.

That move was quackers.

Groan

I will never regret that pun. "

Sadly I will never forget it, no matter how hard I try!

He got the right hole with his girlfriend

He got the right hole with his girlfriend "

Probably just by mistake.

Straight answer to the OP.

No hes done fuck all right.

By *elboy321Man  over a year ago

Paisley

Simple answer to the OP,s question is a resounding NO.

The guy cant utter a sentence without stuttering his way through it. If you shit it and need to hide in a fridge you are definitely not a leader.

Just a laughing figure basically.

"Simple answer to the OP,s question is a resounding NO.

The guy cant utter a sentence without stuttering his way through it. If you shit it and need to hide in a fridge you are definitely not a leader.

Just a laughing figure basically. "

Definitely just a stooge to get Brexit done...then he will be ditched.

He doesn't know what day of the week it is ffs..

liverpool

Even on here his support seems to be dwindling somewhat.

Suppose it's hard to defend the indefensible

It's just fascinating watching his supporters having to contort themselves into still pretending he is capable, stumbling to defend the next fuck up. In years to come, they will swear they didn't even vote for him.

liverpool

"It's just fascinating watching his supporters having to contort themselves into still pretending he is capable, stumbling to defend the next fuck up. In years to come, they will swear they didn't even vote for him."

Happened with Thatcher didnt it?by The 1990s you would struggle to find anyone who admitted voting for her.

"It's just fascinating watching his supporters having to contort themselves into still pretending he is capable, stumbling to defend the next fuck up. In years to come, they will swear they didn't even vote for him.

Happened with Thatcher didnt it?by The 1990s you would struggle to find anyone who admitted voting for her."

Yep. It's brilliant watching them justify the utter shit shambles the man is. They are pretty quiet today, maybe they can't muster the energy to defend the bellend. It must be pretty disheartening

liverpool

"It's just fascinating watching his supporters having to contort themselves into still pretending he is capable, stumbling to defend the next fuck up. In years to come, they will swear they didn't even vote for him.

Happened with Thatcher didnt it?by The 1990s you would struggle to find anyone who admitted voting for her.

Yep. It's brilliant watching them justify the utter shit shambles the man is. They are pretty quiet today, maybe they can't muster the energy to defend the bellend. It must be pretty disheartening"

There are still the hardy few fighting the good fight

Yep. It's brilliant watching them justify the utter shit shambles the man is. They are pretty quiet today, maybe they can't muster the energy to defend the bellend. It must be pretty disheartening"

But but but, he got ‘Brexit done ‘ even though he will fuck off the minute he fucks that particular deal up

Yep. It's brilliant watching them justify the utter shit shambles the man is. They are pretty quiet today, maybe they can't muster the energy to defend the bellend. It must be pretty disheartening

"

They are dwindling, even some of the die hard Boris fanboys are beginning to realise they voted for a moron

But but but, he got ‘Brexit done ‘ even though he will fuck off the minute he fucks that particular deal up "

That is my favourite. I don't actually know what he has done apart from got a deal through that, he himself, voted against.

After that, what? Just instructed Frost to effectively sit in meetings with the EU, fingers in ears, eyes closed, humming.

liverpool

They are dwindling, even some of the die hard Boris fanboys are beginning to realise they voted for a moron "

Even on here it's very noticeable

Maybe they have just gone into hiding.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

dont reakon they gone into hiding probably more to do with the fact that he is p.m till the next election so they dint feel the need to defend him.am sure they will all be back next GE. the defending him started falling away after the election.think most of the time now its just to get a reaction out of people.u dont think they actually belive what tjey say do you.well some di follow blindly but you can say that about some who backed jezza aswell.they cant accept wat everyone else can see either.like i said before to a lot of people bozo was the best of s bad bunch

"dont reakon they gone into hiding probably more to do with the fact that he is p.m till the next election so they dint feel the need to defend him.am sure they will all be back next GE. the defending him started falling away after the election.think most of the time now its just to get a reaction out of people.u dont think they actually belive what tjey say do you.well some di follow blindly but you can say that about some who backed jezza aswell.they cant accept wat everyone else can see either.like i said before to a lot of people bozo was the best of s bad bunch"

He wasn't the best of a bad bunch. That's always the last resort when Johnson's supporters have nothing good they can factually say about him. It's always "what about the other one?" or "they're all the same".

Johnson was, and is, just bad.

liverpool

"dont reakon they gone into hiding probably more to do with the fact that he is p.m till the next election so they dint feel the need to defend him.am sure they will all be back next GE. the defending him started falling away after the election.think most of the time now its just to get a reaction out of people.u dont think they actually belive what tjey say do you.well some di follow blindly but you can say that about some who backed jezza aswell.they cant accept wat everyone else can see either.like i said before to a lot of people bozo was the best of s bad bunch

He wasn't the best of a bad bunch. That's always the last resort when Johnson's supporters have nothing good they can factually say about him. It's always "what about the other one?" or "they're all the same".

Johnson was, and is, just bad.

"

borehamwood

"dont reakon they gone into hiding probably more to do with the fact that he is p.m till the next election so they dint feel the need to defend him.am sure they will all be back next GE. the defending him started falling away after the election.think most of the time now its just to get a reaction out of people.u dont think they actually belive what tjey say do you.well some di follow blindly but you can say that about some who backed jezza aswell.they cant accept wat everyone else can see either.like i said before to a lot of people bozo was the best of s bad bunch

Johnson was, and is, just bad

"

i not a supporter of none of the clowns but he was the best of a bad bunch for more people than any of the others.most of the country could see corbyn. wasnt gona win but the purists in labour stuck there heads i. the sand and if any of labour even suggested he wasnt the right man they were either stuck on the back benches or hounded out the party.say wat you like about the tories when it comes to the party they will close rnks to protect it.labour on the other hand was like watcbing a car crsh in slow motion.oh well you all get a chance in 4 1/2 years for the circus to start again.roll up roll up and give us your votes.i know labour diehards dont like hearing it but if they dont appeal to middle ground voters they will lose again.mabey they will change tact who knows

i not a supporter of none of the clowns but he was the best of a bad bunch for more people than any of the others.most of the country could see corbyn. wasnt gona win but the purists in labour stuck there heads i. the sand and if any of labour even suggested he wasnt the right man they were either stuck on the back benches or hounded out the party.say wat you like about the tories when it comes to the party they will close rnks to protect it.labour on the other hand was like watcbing a car crsh in slow motion.oh well you all get a chance in 4 1/2 years for the circus to start again.roll up roll up and give us your votes.i know labour diehards dont like hearing it but if they dont appeal to middle ground voters they will lose again.mabey they will change tact who knows"

I think there came a point where Corbyn was incredibly likely to lose. He'd been smeared by the press for years. And, yes, even some within Labour were actively trying to make him lose. He also clearly misjudged the voting public by trying to talk about things other than Brexit. At that point, it seemed most only wanted to vote about Brexit.

None of that changes the fact he was a better choice than Johnson.

It's academic now, though, isn't it? He's gone for good. There's a new leader now. Only time will tell how the next election plays out.

And before you say Corbyn would have been worse than Johnson, tens of thousands of UK citizens might argue with you on that one. At least they would if they were still alive. Sadly, Johnson's laziness and incompetence killed them.

borehamwood

i not a supporter of none of the clowns but he was the best of a bad bunch for more people than any of the others.most of the country could see corbyn. wasnt gona win but the purists in labour stuck there heads i. the sand and if any of labour even suggested he wasnt the right man they were either stuck on the back benches or hounded out the party.say wat you like about the tories when it comes to the party they will close rnks to protect it.labour on the other hand was like watcbing a car crsh in slow motion.oh well you all get a chance in 4 1/2 years for the circus to start again.roll up roll up and give us your votes.i know labour diehards dont like hearing it but if they dont appeal to middle ground voters they will lose again.mabey they will change tact who knows

I think there came a point where Corbyn was incredibly likely to lose. He'd been smeared by the press for years. And, yes, even some within Labour were actively trying to make him lose. He also clearly misjudged the voting public by trying to talk about things other than Brexit. At that point, it seemed most only wanted to vote about Brexit.

It's academic now, though, isn't it? He's gone for good. There's a new leader now. Only time will tell how the next election plays out."

he obviously wasnt the better choice.if he had of bren the better choice he would of won. both partys scrapped the barrel with there choice of leaders.i meen how the fuck did labour lose all those seats they had held for ever if he was so great.and lets be honest if he couldnt beat a halfwit like johnson he wouldnt of stood a chance against someone who actually knew what they were doing.both are liars botb have had a few wives and both have never actually done a proper days work in there live.carreer politiians the both of them

liverpool

It's academic now, though, isn't it? He's gone for good. There's a new leader now. Only time will tell how the next election plays out."

I remember Johnson on 1 if those debates being asked a question..think it was about the NHS,something nothing to do with Brexit,and somehow he.managed to shoe horn the words get Brexit done,even the audience groaned,into the answer.

Every Tory was doing it

Clearly they had been briefed to answer every question with..get Brexit done.

Its the sort of thing they get upto in n Korea.

liverpool

It's academic now, though, isn't it? He's gone for good. There's a new leader now. Only time will tell how the next election plays out.

he obviously wasnt the better choice.if he had of bren the better choice he would of won. both partys scrapped the barrel with there choice of leaders.i meen how the fuck did labour lose all those seats they had held for ever if he was so great.and lets be honest if he couldnt beat a halfwit like johnson he wouldnt of stood a chance against someone who actually knew what they were doing.both are liars botb have had a few wives and both have never actually done a proper days work in there live.carreer politiians the both of them

"

If you are suggesting the British population always do the right thing..your logic Is flawed.

It's a pointless argument..no one knows what time of leader corbyn would have made..its irrelevant.

Johnson used to he a journalist.

I don't really get that "career politician's.

If you are going into politics.. that's your job surely?

"

I said this already, but you're ignoring it. So I'll say it again. Here's the last resort when Johnson's supporters have nothing good they can factually say about him. It's always "what about the other one?" or "they're all the same".

That's the non-argument you're trotting out. And it's simply wrong.

As for he'd have won if he'd been the better choice, that's patently nonsense. The worse choice is often elected.

I've been through several reasons why Johnson beat Corbyn above. You can read them again if you want.

At the time of the election, we were choosing between a man who had been sacked multiple times for lying. He had also tried to collude with a friend to have a journalist beaten up. He had publicly made comments that were racist, sexist and homophobic. He'd lied to the British public during the Brexit ref, with the aim to further his own career. He tried to shut down parliament when he wasn't getting his way, lying to the Queen in the process. He supressed the Russia Report into Russian influence on UK politics at a time it would have been rather nice to know these things ie an election.

And on the other hand was a man who had a long history of standing up for people who needed it.

So who was the worse choice and why?

And of course Corbyn could have screwed things up if he got in. We'll never know because he didn't and never will. But for many, many documented reasons, Johnson was clearly the worse choice.

borehamwood

and i will explain to uou again i am not a tory or a boris fan.its your opinion that corbyn was the least worse and u will always belive that because you cant stand boris.im basing my opinion that bozo was the least worse choice because of the fact he ended up with a massive majority and labour lst the mist seats they ever have.your basing your opinions on feelings im basing mine on what happend at the election.....oh wait i can hear it now.thats only because murdoch the bogey man conned all them northern voters in the seats that labour had always held

By *ice__blokeMan  over a year ago

redcar

As per the question from the original posters Q

Boris and his leader/ship - Dom Cummings

Has been shocking during this historic time of crisis & they have lost the publics trust - everyone you talk to generally says they are clueless.

redcar

" Question: Has Johnson handled anything correctly since day 1 of his premiership "

A. a Big fat NO

borehamwood

face it mate.the torys knew what was gona win them a majority and they played the game and won.if labour dont get there act together and play the game the same way they will lose again.corbyns labour were to far to the left for the majority of people in this country.they really need to hope that boris compleatly fucks thode northern towns over for the next four years if he dosent there gona find it hard to win some of those towns back.but then again mabey they will prefer to carry on appealing to the citys and young people and continue to ignore there traditional voters.they done it in scotland and wales perhaps they will do it in ebgland to.who knows the next election there mite even be soneone i could vite for aswell

redcar

All BoZo Johnson is - is a performing class - A4 page wafter

Of his world beating speeches

Sorry 3 word slogans

Written by the leader/ship

Dom Cummings

N.B and by the way comrade corbyn is in the past & nothing to do with this Q. Time

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Yes. He's had his Chancellor adopt socialist economic policy to prevent massive loss of life and immediate mass unemployment in March - but only because he was given no choice; not because he felt it was the right thing to do.

"and i will explain to uou again i am not a tory or a boris fan.its your opinion that corbyn was the least worse and u will always belive that because you cant stand boris.im basing my opinion that bozo was the least worse choice because of the fact he ended up with a massive majority and labour lst the mist seats they ever have.your basing your opinions on feelings im basing mine on what happend at the election.....oh wait i can hear it now.thats only because murdoch the bogey man conned all them northern voters in the seats that labour had always held "

I actually listed rather a lot of facts about Johnson just above. Facts. Do you realise facts aren't the same thing as feelings?

And yes the Tories realised what would win and played the game more effectively. And yes Labour may well struggle in future unless they play the game better. I'm not sure what your point is. None of that means Johnson was the better candidate.

I think I'll stop replying to you in this discussion here. Whenever I present facts or logic, you just don't listen to them.

I wish you all the best, though.

Yes. He's had his Chancellor adopt socialist economic policy to prevent massive loss of life and immediate mass unemployment in March - but only because he was given no choice; not because he felt it was the right thing to do."

It is ironic, isn't it? It's a tacit acknowledgement socialist policies are important in a society.

I'm sure the Tories will all be singing the Internationale any day now...

liverpool

Yes. He's had his Chancellor adopt socialist economic policy to prevent massive loss of life and immediate mass unemployment in March - but only because he was given no choice; not because he felt it was the right thing to do.

It is ironic, isn't it? It's a tacit acknowledgement socialist policies are important in a society.

I'm sure the Tories will all be singing the Internationale any day now... "

Didnt may do.it when labour called for people working for the company,to sit on the board.

S"funny that corbyn was hailed as some far left marxist radical ..The tories pinch some of his policies.

Maybe the policies were not su radical after all?

By *exleyboyMan  over a year ago

Erith

No he totally out of his depth!!! Mind you the puppet master Mr Scummings is making bad job of running the country.

But BoJo should apply for the post of Leader in the North Korea city of Wan King in its provience of Fun King. Kim du foo would welcome him and his tribe and the muppets which are his cabinet with open arms and also the puppet master!

» Add a new message to this topic