FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Vj day

Vj day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichiebig OP   Man  over a year ago

nenagh

I am only posting this now, as I spent all day yesterday and today waiting for some patriotic British people to post something to remember the fact that Saturday the 15th August is VJ day, the brave men who faught and suffered to defeat the terrible institution that was the imperial Japanese empire, have all you Brexit supporting British nationalists forgotten already the sacrifices your grandparents made to defeat those tyrants, boris and his cronies never shut up about the ww2 sprit etc,yet not one person on here could remember to post something to honour these brave men,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

There was a VJ Day thread in the general forum.

By *ete1260Man  over a year ago

Evesham

"I am only posting this now, as I spent all day yesterday and today waiting for some patriotic British people to post something to remember the fact that Saturday the 15th August is VJ day, the brave men who faught and suffered to defeat the terrible institution that was the imperial Japanese empire, have all you Brexit supporting British nationalists forgotten already the sacrifices your grandparents made to defeat those tyrants, boris and his cronies never shut up about the ww2 sprit etc,yet not one person on here could remember to post something to honour these brave men, "
Visited my Father's grave with his war medals on Saturday. Evacuated from Dunkirk and sent to India and Burma (9th Deccan Horse Indian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers) and not returning till long after. I'm just about to read Field Marshall Slim's account.

» Add a new message to this topic