FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Steve bannon

Steve bannon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ionelhutz OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Knicked for fraud (ironically from the morons who chipped in for trumps wall)

The guardian has been running stories for a while now about the links between Bannon,Aaron banks,Farage,Johnson and trump.

Could be interesting.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Trumps tried washing his hands of him. Another in the same ilk of Cummings. Bannon led much of the election strategy before the election, I think.

Many of these wealthy right wingers like to fire up the poorer, get them to pay, whilst ensuring they themselves and cronies cream off as much as they can. The deserving rich.

It seems they realised that they were possibly under obs but their scam seems to be fairly obvious - they've allegedly used donations to fund their obscene lifestyles.

liverpool

I remember there was an investigation into how the brexit party was funded wasnt there?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I remember there was an investigation into how the brexit party was funded wasnt there?"

That reminds me of a funny bit of trivia. Bit of a tangent. Arron Banks demanded to see the Russia Report before its publication. Why would he be so worried? How strange...

(Ironic, too, since it turned out he had no reason to worry. The findings of the Russia Report were that the UK government hadn't bothered to look into Russian interference at all. )

Surely Bannon has enough contacts and dirt on people to keep him out of jail. Or enough to make a deal with.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I remember there was an investigation into how the brexit party was funded wasnt there?"
Does it matter?

By *ice__blokeMan  over a year ago

redcar

On trumps 7 or is it now 9 " locked up "

Close friends - white house advisors.

Has no one mentioned the reports he refused to read about russian bounties on the heads of U.S & U.K service men and women.

From the past months, the russians paid taliban fees for the deaths of the above.

Shocking - and he still calls Putin a good guy - who he believes like a child, above his own CIA & FBI

redcar

Now his senior White House advisor - steve Bannon - is arrested and " locked up "

You couldn't make this up !

By *emptd2Man  over a year ago

Wimbledon & Birmingham

Why is it so easy to link Trump to several criminals?

Bannon, Stone, Epstein, Manafort etc.

"Why is it so easy to link Trump to several criminals?

Bannon, Stone, Epstein, Manafort etc. "

clinton x2

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

"I remember there was an investigation into how the brexit party was funded wasnt there?Does it matter?"

I guess it depends which side of the fence you sat on, and whether you have a moral compass or not.

Personally I think that the fact they blatantly broke the rules, and have pretty much "got away with it" is another nail in the coffin of our democracy.

Are you sure you are comfortable with that? It's fine whilst your man has his hand (loosely) on the rudder, but he's not first pick, just the foot in the door for something less appealing to follow...

redcar

"Why is it so easy to link Trump to several criminals?

Bannon, Stone, Epstein, Manafort etc. "

In his first week white house photo op in the oval office - with all his close aids & friends.

Everyone in that photo - has been arrested ,locked up, And put in hand cuffs & put behind bars.

The " DRAIN THE SWAMP " is the white house as now, up to its neck in swamp - mud.......

An African tin pot dictator like robert mugabae - behaved like this....

Not in the U.S ? ? ?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I remember there was an investigation into how the brexit party was funded wasnt there?Does it matter?"

Yes it matters, it matters if it's any political party who breaks the law..

When is ceases to matter as you appear to think then you are only indicating your own lack of common sense and morality..

liverpool

If you think electoral fraid isnt serous.. them no.

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

[Removed by poster at 22/08/20 10:55:48]

in Lancashire

"I remember there was an investigation into how the brexit party was funded wasnt there?Does it matter?

If you think electoral fraid isnt serous.. them no."

For some it's only an issue when it's them, that lot over there on the liberal pinko left..

Sadly similar with the opinions by some about spikes in certain towns..

FFS some just can't see how pliant they have become ..

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Does not matter in the fact its done and now history if that's what you mean. It does matter for learning for any future votes. Both sides ended up getting fined for various breaks in the rules so lessons to be learnt

liverpool

"I remember there was an investigation into how the brexit party was funded wasnt there?Does it matter?

Does not matter in the fact its done and now history if that's what you mean. It does matter for learning for any future votes. Both sides ended up getting fined for various breaks in the rules so lessons to be learnt"

I didnt mean in terms of brexit.

One of Farages closest political allies has been arrested for fraid.

There were questions about how the Brexit party was funded.

Doesnt take Poirot to wonder if there is a link there.

in Lancashire

Meanwhile back in the Kremlin..

redcar

"Meanwhile back in the Kremlin.."

YES... Putin tries again to assassinate his political rival & critic - via deadly poisoning.

And trump calls Putin a very good strong man ... for fucks sake ......

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Their all criminals, same as trump. 7 of his cronies arrested so far, trump should have been arrested too. He's pure trash.

redcar

"Their all criminals, same as trump. 7 of his cronies arrested so far, trump should have been arrested too. He's pure trash."

Trump is the last man - sorry crim standing. This is so bad - trumps whithouse team full of crooked crooks & criminals.

The same lying chunt who said Hillary should be put in prison - for having a seperate e mail account. Wow orange don - how many people did she de fraud..

» Add a new message to this topic