FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Boris ends holiday

Boris ends holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eachcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

blackpool/preston/normandy france

See Boris has cut his holiday in Scotland short because someone took a photograph of him and now he is worried about his security. How sad. With everything that is going on in the UK he shouldn't be having any holiday. He should be in work dealing with covid, Brexit, the economy, the exam fiasco. Oooppps, forgot, Boris doesn't deal with anything unless it benefits Boris. He lets others do it so he can't be blamed if it all goes wrong. What a waste of time and space he is.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"See Boris has cut his holiday in Scotland short because someone took a photograph of him and now he is worried about his security. How sad. With everything that is going on in the UK he shouldn't be having any holiday. He should be in work dealing with covid, Brexit, the economy, the exam fiasco. Oooppps, forgot, Boris doesn't deal with anything unless it benefits Boris. He lets others do it so he can't be blamed if it all goes wrong. What a waste of time and space he is."
is this the picture of boris enjoying his camping holiday in his tent that he wanted everyone to see or the one with the tent in the grounds of the posh holiday cottage that he didnt want any one to see ?

By *riveroneMan  over a year ago

Hyde

Not a fan of Boris in general but I'd think he is reasonably entitled to a holiday since he has been working solid through the crisis basically six months, he is still human afterall and him and his government have on balance done well in very exceptional times, yes some things have been bad or wrong but I think they have more in the plus column than the minus

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Not a fan of Boris in general but I'd think he is reasonably entitled to a holiday since he has been working solid through the crisis basically six months, he is still human afterall and him and his government have on balance done well in very exceptional times, yes some things have been bad or wrong but I think they have more in the plus column than the minus "
no problem with him going on holiday if he needs it he needs it but posing for photos in front of a tent to look like the common man was fine with him when it made him look good . when further pics were published showing he was in fact staying in the expensive luxary holiday cottage and the tent was actualy pitched in the garden for publicity pics . he cant complain when the press do there job and point out his duplicity only himself to blame

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Not a fan of Boris in general but I'd think he is reasonably entitled to a holiday since he has been working solid through the crisis basically six months, he is still human afterall and him and his government have on balance done well in very exceptional times, yes some things have been bad or wrong but I think they have more in the plus column than the minus "

He was on 'holiday' and missed cobra meetings at the start of the pandemic, what has he done well in your opinion?

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

You must have a very different defeniton of working sold than I do

Could you just list those 2 columns please.

liverpool

Didnt he have a 'working holiday 'when he was swerving all those cobra meetings?

By *riveroneMan  over a year ago

Hyde

"Not a fan of Boris in general but I'd think he is reasonably entitled to a holiday since he has been working solid through the crisis basically six months, he is still human afterall and him and his government have on balance done well in very exceptional times, yes some things have been bad or wrong but I think they have more in the plus column than the minus

He was on 'holiday' and missed cobra meetings at the start of the pandemic, what has he done well in your opinion?

"

I did say him and his government so things like setting up nightingale hospitals and furlough scheme or even the half price meals at restaurants count in the plus column not saying they have nailed things but I think there have been plenty of good things done as well as some complete balls ups too, we all have 20/20 hindsight and can see things they got wrong however at the time they were trying to make and introduce policy based on information that the ink was still drying on or even that was just speculation, who honestly thinks they would have been able to do better in the moment rather than having weeks or months to consider options and time to debate? The government were having to make choices with only a few hours to think, haven't we all made choices that at the time seemed like a good idea but given time we see it was wron

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good riddance hope he stays away.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Not a fan of Boris in general but I'd think he is reasonably entitled to a holiday since he has been working solid through the crisis basically six months, he is still human afterall and him and his government have on balance done well in very exceptional times, yes some things have been bad or wrong but I think they have more in the plus column than the minus

I did say him and his government so things like setting up nightingale hospitals and furlough scheme or even the half price meals at restaurants count in the plus column not saying they have nailed things but I think there have been plenty of good things done as well as some complete balls ups too, we all have 20/20 hindsight and can see things they got wrong however at the time they were trying to make and introduce policy based on information that the ink was still drying on or even that was just speculation, who honestly thinks they would have been able to do better in the moment rather than having weeks or months to consider options and time to debate? The government were having to make choices with only a few hours to think, haven't we all made choices that at the time seemed like a good idea but given time we see it was wron

"

The furlough scheme was necessary and yes to have not done the nightingales at the time would have been negligent bit the facts are that they were caught out largely as Boris was prattling on about the free born rights of an Englishman to go the pub etc when he should have closed down..

They were mainly caught out as they had ignored the evidence presented to them post 2016 that thus was coming and what was needed but brexit was the only game in town..

When a global pandemic hits it also helps if the very services the country actually needs day to day have not been cut to the bone in an ideological bonfire..

It's never just one thing, it's a culmination of issues ..

Even down to having up to date lists of reputable, tried and tested suppliers of Ppe to access rather than a panic whereby some of the waste and possible Dodgy deals with companies in other areas get the job, fail to deliver and said other companies sell their stuff to other nations..

liverpool

One of the worst death rates I europe..examples of corruption and waste..care home scandal..but on The upside we get half price nando's.

When I saw the headline about Boris pitching a tent, I automatically assumed the worst.

Thankfully he only disregarded the rights of a farmer and flagrantly disregarded the rules. I can't understand why this is news. Maybe he just needed to test his eyes...

"One of the worst death rates I europe..examples of corruption and waste..care home scandal..but on The upside we get half price nando's. "

Yep, a dismantling of the nhs with care homes up for sale from the late 80s. Instead of a more organised Heath care system, we have seen disorganised chaos of blame, finger-pointing and fighting over ppe, some of which was inadequate

"When I saw the headline about Boris pitching a tent, I automatically assumed the worst.

Thankfully he only disregarded the rights of a farmer and flagrantly disregarded the rules. I can't understand why this is news. Maybe he just needed to test his eyes..."

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

"Good riddance hope he stays away. "
. ,,, i was hoping you would keep him

"Good riddance hope he stays away. . ,,, i was hoping you would keep him "

One night you might wake and find him making a bonfire in your back yard...

"Good riddance hope he stays away. . ,,, i was hoping you would keep him "

Lolol no chance x

"Good riddance hope he stays away. . ,,, i was hoping you would keep him

One night you might wake and find him making a bonfire in your back yard... "

Aye with him on top of it no wait.... Shite done burn so they say lol x

Aye with him on top of it no wait.... Shite done burn so they say lol x"

You'd have to wait for 5 November without that looking suspicious...

By *uffnsmovCouple  over a year ago

Leeds/Wakefield

Nicola Sturgeon found out he was in Scotland and told to 'get tae fuck ya wee wanker'. That's what Inheard

"Nicola Sturgeon found out he was in Scotland and told to 'get tae fuck ya wee wanker'. That's what Inheard"

Can see her now jabbing his arse with a claymore

"Nicola Sturgeon found out he was in Scotland and told to 'get tae fuck ya wee wanker'. That's what Inheard"
. ,,,,, and sent him homeward tae think again

Boris Johnson has done for English/Scottish relations what myxomatosis did for rabbits...

Aye with him on top of it no wait.... Shite done burn so they say lol x

You'd have to wait for 5 November without that looking suspicious..."

Nah I'd just get stuck in there

"Boris Johnson has done for English/Scottish relations what myxomatosis did for rabbits..."

Not at all, least I don't think that way, seems to me many of you are as hacked off with him so no worries in that sense x

Was actually bawbag but wankers acceptable lol x

"Nicola Sturgeon found out he was in Scotland and told to 'get tae fuck ya wee wanker'. That's what Inheard

Can see her now jabbing his arse with a claymore "

He'd probs enjoy that

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Ain't all m.ps on holiday?

"Ain't all m.ps on holiday?"
. Yes , parliament on holiday , ... luckily nothing major happening at the moment ,,,

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think it may not be cut short,it might have something to do with a luxury Russian yacht moored not far away from the tent

To be fair though, everyone deserves a break from work, we had holidays that were booked during the lock down even though we are working from home

Maybe he will come back refreshed and do some work

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Ain't all m.ps on holiday?. Yes , parliament on holiday , ... luckily nothing major happening at the moment ,,, "

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Well according to everyone Boris isn't the one in charge so does it matter if he is there or not

"Well according to everyone Boris isn't the one in charge so does it matter if he is there or not "

Good point

"Well according to everyone Boris isn't the one in charge so does it matter if he is there or not "

Course it matters. If Johnson's not there, who's gonna impregnate any female staff?

"Well according to everyone Boris isn't the one in charge so does it matter if he is there or not

Course it matters. If Johnson's not there, who's gonna impregnate any female staff?"

NOW I'm worried!!!

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Well according to everyone Boris isn't the one in charge so does it matter if he is there or not

Course it matters. If Johnson's not there, who's gonna impregnate any female staff?"

Well if reddit is right. I think boris' other half will be making in that tent. I would say he has "orchestrated" the situation himself.

Worried about his security but gives not about dirty Russian money swilling around in London....about right

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

Unbeknown to a lot of people. Boris was on a working holiday.

With the up and coming cuts scheduled for our armed forces. And with the already large numbers of homeless vets living on the streets. Boris has taken a personal interest, in trying out there new planned accommodation. As there is not enough shop doorways to go around.

Boris then can say. If an old canvas tent is good enough for your P.M. Then its good enough for the vets.

A back bencher asked the question, ''can't we put them in an empty hotel''.

A cerco spokesman said, ''You can't, as they are needed for the migrants''. ''But what we can do, to keep all parties concerned happy is !!! The ones in the hotels can have a iphone with unlimited wifi. And the veterans in the tents can have a bobble hat. Gggggreat said Bo Jo I'll wear the hat to sell it to them.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"See Boris has cut his holiday in Scotland short because someone took a photograph of him and now he is worried about his security. How sad. With everything that is going on in the UK he shouldn't be having any holiday. He should be in work dealing with covid, Brexit, the economy, the exam fiasco. Oooppps, forgot, Boris doesn't deal with anything unless it benefits Boris. He lets others do it so he can't be blamed if it all goes wrong. What a waste of time and space he is."
Cynical bugger

What work has he *actually* done during this crisis?

By *ulaMan  over a year ago

Hitchin

What all bosses do delegate.

"What all bosses do delegate."

I thought Cummings was the boss

"What all bosses do delegate.

I thought Cummings was the boss "

. ,,, at the moment it looks like Cummings tells Johnson what to say and Williamson is sent out to say it

"What all bosses do delegate.

I thought Cummings was the boss . ,,, at the moment it looks like Cummings tells Johnson what to say and Williamson is sent out to say it "

Who is the worst minster ever?

I think your mate Williamson and grayling must be strong contenders

» Add a new message to this topic