FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > The trump daily sketch

The trump daily sketch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackformore100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tin town

I try not to look, I really do, but just as a moth can't help itself and is attracted to a flame, I can't help but read the trump headlines. You can pick any one of about 10 threads on any one day that are scarcely believable for the leader of the free world but this one really caught my eye... Like a naked pussy atop a lovely pair of stocking clad legs...

According to the independent, the tangoed one is at odds with his own government now as he believes the FDA are deliberately delaying the creation of a covid vaccine to hurt his chances in the upcoming election.... Which he happens to be openly gerrymandering by removing post boxes and post sorting machines to prevent people from postal voting.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just another day in Trumptopia.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Little donny trump is a spoiled child with a child's mind. He's not mentally equipped to do the job and never was.

By *ice__blokeMan  over a year ago

redcar

Backformore100

" " exactly - and well said

The tangoed one is at odds with his own government now as he believes the FDA are deliberately delaying the creation of a covid vaccine to hurt his chances in the upcoming election.... Which he happens to be openly gerrymandering by removing post boxes and post sorting machines to prevent people from postal voting.

This does not happen in a democracy - this happens in a tin pot dictatorship in MUGABE land or RUSSIA.

Your not alone from the news wires on the CON MAN FRAUD - the orange don.

You could not ever have written a so addictive box set tv show !

With a LUNATIC sitting in the whitehouse eating burgers, with fox on loop - while his sole job is to jerk off - insult tweets - to all that does not agree with his madness ......

» Add a new message to this topic