FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > You never know..

You never know..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

https://www.businessinsider.com/dominic-cummings-father-in-law-boris-johnson-will-resign-february-2020-8

Trouble is, who would replace him?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Well seeing as we need a man of the people to unite the country going forward it ain't going to be Rees smug, hope not either spiky Patel or growler rabb..

Gav has aligned himself with the incompetence faction headed by grayling so both unlikely ..

Colonel Tom?

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"https://www.businessinsider.com/dominic-cummings-father-in-law-boris-johnson-will-resign-february-2020-8

Trouble is, who would replace him?"

Lingering health issues my arse.

He has realised he actually has to do some work?

Gove most likely?

I'd give it to grayling.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Are the health issues his liver?

liverpool

My name is boris and I'm a sex addict

I was told this from a damn reliable source, but he was ventilated. It was fine that he wasn't. So, it might be true that he has lingering issues

Fibs* that was meant to say

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My money would be on Gove taking over. He's a bullshitter with no scruples at all and he's tried chasing the top job before. He's also got strong links to Cummings.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And he lied long and loud in favour of Brexit. Another "qualification"

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"https://www.businessinsider.com/dominic-cummings-father-in-law-boris-johnson-will-resign-february-2020-8

Trouble is, who would replace him?"

Gove is most likely

Gove is most likely"

Christ help us all...

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Gove is most likely

Christ help us all..."

Which one would you choose. I thought maybe rishi but think its too early for him. Maybe one day but not just yet. Hancock is to smeared by the whole pandemic

liverpool

"My money would be on Gove taking over. He's a bullshitter with no scruples at all and he's tried chasing the top job before. He's also got strong links to Cummings."

We prob wont notice the difference

Gove is most likely

Christ help us all...

Which one would you choose. I thought maybe rishi but think its too early for him. Maybe one day but not just yet. Hancock is to smeared by the whole pandemic"

Hunt will go for it again. Was a tad more impressed with him lately. Seemed to be asking some probing questions about how the government had mishandled the whole thing.

Still wouldn't trust him though but he would at least have some interest in the detail of things rather than just optics

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

I’d go for a Kenneth a Clarke

Legally it’s possible even though he’s not an MP

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

I’ve looked at al, the others and quite simply they are not fit for purpose.

I did think Eddie Izard as that would seriously throw Barnier to see Eddie rock up for a chat!

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"I’d go for a Kenneth a Clarke

Legally it’s possible even though he’s not an MP "

Interesting. As you say it's possible legally though as those that inherited premiership are often criticized,not even being elected as an MP would be even worse

Legally it’s possible even though he’s not an MP "

I like Clarke, but a remainer...the ERG would explode!!

By *ande11Man  over a year ago

minehead

Good...f^^k the ERG

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

I like Clarke, but a remainer...the ERG would explode!!"

I like him but he’s way to old we need younger blood under 40s for me no more old farts in suits

"Good...f^^k the ERG"

I second that!

I like Clarke, but a remainer...the ERG would explode!! I like him but he’s way to old we need younger blood under 40s for me no more old farts in suits "

Trouble is, they purged a lot of the experienced, half decent people out of the party. Hence why you are left with this bunch of wank biscuits

thornaby

I like Clarke, but a remainer...the ERG would explode!! I like him but he’s way to old we need younger blood under 40s for me no more old farts in suits

Trouble is, they purged a lot of the experienced, half decent people out of the party. Hence why you are left with this bunch of wank biscuits"

there in all the party’s tho luck at labour under corbyn iv always thought there should be an upper age limit with politics

liverpool

I like Clarke, but a remainer...the ERG would explode!! I like him but he’s way to old we need younger blood under 40s for me no more old farts in suits

Trouble is, they purged a lot of the experienced, half decent people out of the party. Hence why you are left with this bunch of wank biscuits there in all the party’s tho luck at labour under corbyn iv always thought there should be an upper age limit with politics "

Why?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The floaters at the top are not good for the country and should be flushed away. They have become a toxic mix, with most with even any decency having moved away/steered clear.

The desperate, fully inadequate types like Gove, should be a death sentence to them but the older blue rinsed lot vote for themselves, in their mind, though the party is just good at conning many people. Gove and several others are truly loathsome. I'd find it extremely uncomfortable to be near to them. Flesh crawls.

thornaby

Have you not seen the House of Commons and the lords then frigging old ppls homes

liverpool

"Have you not seen the House of Commons and the lords then frigging old ppls homes "

The commons is a mixture

The lord does have some relics in it granted but it does have the likes of lady hale in it.

thornaby

"Have you not seen the House of Commons and the lords then frigging old ppls homes

The commons is a mixture

The lord does have some relics in it granted but it does have the likes of lady hale in it."

it’s not a mixture for me I’d like to see lots of younger ppl in there wide awake for a change

liverpool

"Have you not seen the House of Commons and the lords then frigging old ppls homes

The commons is a mixture

The lord does have some relics in it granted but it does have the likes of lady hale in it. it’s not a mixture for me I’d like to see lots of younger ppl in there wide awake for a change "

The commons?

thornaby

Yes not the lords I’d like to see that gone for good like to see more in there 20s/30s less naff suits on both the men and women it’s depressing don’t you think so ?

liverpool

"Yes not the lords I’d like to see that gone for good like to see more in there 20s/30s less naff suits on both the men and women it’s depressing don’t you think so ?"

The lords needs to he reformed once we get a gmnt in not mired in corruption.

thornaby

"Yes not the lords I’d like to see that gone for good like to see more in there 20s/30s less naff suits on both the men and women it’s depressing don’t you think so ?

The lords needs to he reformed once we get a gmnt in not mired in corruption."

it’s needs to go full stop old twats asleep getting paid we don’t need it it’s out dated and when have we not had a government not mired in corruption ? That’s why I’d like to see young ppl in

liverpool

"Yes not the lords I’d like to see that gone for good like to see more in there 20s/30s less naff suits on both the men and women it’s depressing don’t you think so ?

The lords needs to he reformed once we get a gmnt in not mired in corruption. it’s needs to go full stop old twats asleep getting paid we don’t need it it’s out dated and when have we not had a government not mired in corruption ? That’s why I’d like to see young ppl in "

There should be a 2md chamber but it does need to he reformed.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Beware Rees-Mogg hes been very quiet of late stayed very much in the background and out of the limelight kept himself well out of the shitstorm since January

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Saltaire

With luck if boris fucks off the whole lot will collapse like a house of cards. Let's face it he only got the job because all the rest of them are utterly loathesome. Successive purges have removed anyone with the slightest talent for government from the conservative party. The only thing they are any good at is corruption.

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Does the PM have to be an MP. Farage led UKIP but he was not an MP. Perhaps look at someone outside politics. If you can have a Scottish PM then does our PM even have to be British?

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Does the PM have to be an MP. Farage led UKIP but he was not an MP. Perhaps look at someone outside politics. If you can have a Scottish PM then does our PM even have to be British?"

Far age led a party which is different to being a PM. Having said that I think it is possible to be PM without being an MP but not sure its wise. I would imagine they have to be british

Chelmsford

They were going to appoint a non British head of the Met Police once but think they bottled it.

We have foreign football managers in charge of England.

Why not a foreign man in charge as PM.

Chelmsford

We had that Scottish clown as the English PM long after devolution

» Add a new message to this topic