FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Louisville

Louisville

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nicecoupleX OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hitch

If you thought the portland riots has been bad over the last 120 days just prepare for for Louisville. Business, homes, cars and other property will be burnt to the ground. People will be beaten abd possibly killed. I hope I'm wrong but I bet I'm right.

I feel for the innocent people living there and hope many have left to stay with family abd friends until this passes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you thought the portland riots has been bad over the last 120 days just prepare for for Louisville. Business, homes, cars and other property will be burnt to the ground. People will be beaten abd possibly killed. I hope I'm wrong but I bet I'm right.

I feel for the innocent people living there and hope many have left to stay with family abd friends until this passes

"

If only the people of Louisville could rely on justice to be done regardless of the colour of the victim, all this could’ve been avoided but as usual institutional racism rears it’s head in the US legal system.

Perhaps if there wasn’t a far right racist in the White House they would have more faith.

Hitch

"If you thought the portland riots has been bad over the last 120 days just prepare for for Louisville. Business, homes, cars and other property will be burnt to the ground. People will be beaten abd possibly killed. I hope I'm wrong but I bet I'm right.

If only the people of Louisville could rely on justice to be done regardless of the colour of the victim, all this could’ve been avoided but as usual institutional racism rears it’s head in the US legal system.

Perhaps if there wasn’t a far right racist in the White House they would have more faith."

"Far right racist"

. Grow up.

Whatever you think - that's still no excuse to riot and smash burn and loot peoples property.

Perhaps if there wasn’t a far right racist in the White House they would have more faith.

"Far right racist"

. Grow up.

Whatever you think - that's still no excuse to riot and smash burn and loot peoples property. "

You think Trump isn't a far right racist?

Perhaps you need to re-calibrate your racism detector.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Louisville has one of the highest crime rates in America for some reason.

It’s not going to be a good night for all.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

so breonna taylor's neighbours may get more justice from this case that breonna taylor herself.... wow!! let that snk in......

for the AG to call it a "justifed killing" just makes me sick....

also.... how the cops manage to shoot the sleeping woman 6 times, and yet not hit the boyfriend who shot the initial shot at them once! (thats A-team level shooting!)

By *heBeginnersCouple  over a year ago

West London

I would not call it justified killing, but an accident. There was no way for the judges to give a different sentence

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Had it been the boyfriend who fired a shot, albeit at who he thought were burglars then justified killing may have been the right decision but she was unarmed and no threat..

Hitch

So the truth is out.

The police went to the home with a warrant

They KNOCKED 3 times

Her boyfriend inside shot at police FIRST hitting one.

The police fired back abd very sadly the lady who was with him, she was caught up and was killed. Yes this is tragic.

We have been told a pack of lies for 6 months by certain groups and they were unchallenged.

Now 2 cops have been shot and town being ripped to pieces over yet another lie. I so wish people here would learn the facts before spreading the lies further,

Hitch

"Had it been the boyfriend who fired a shot, albeit at who he thought were burglars then justified killing may have been the right decision but she was unarmed and no threat..

"

No you are wrong, even the neighbours heard them CLEARLY SHOUTING POLICE. They done it 3 times whilst shouting. He knew they were police. It's an undisputable sound and it isn't whispered.

He knew , but still shot the police, he got his girlfriend killed.

Hitch

"so breonna taylor's neighbours may get more justice from this case that breonna taylor herself.... wow!! let that snk in......

also.... how the cops manage to shoot the sleeping woman 6 times, and yet not hit the boyfriend who shot the initial shot at them once! (thats A-team level shooting!)"

She wasn't sleeping she was in the corridor in direct fire. Stop lying AGAIN. please stop this.

in Lancashire

"Had it been the boyfriend who fired a shot, albeit at who he thought were burglars then justified killing may have been the right decision but she was unarmed and no threat..

No you are wrong, even the neighbours heard them CLEARLY SHOUTING POLICE. They done it 3 times whilst shouting. He knew they were police. It's an undisputable sound and it isn't whispered.

He knew , but still shot the police, he got his girlfriend killed. "

One witness they claim to have heard the shouting, they the police said no force was used to enter in their statements too but that was false..

Of course no wrongdoer has ever pretended to be police before..

Hitch

So far

White progressive/ blm / Marxist activists stopping black people from getting home to their families by blocking their cars

Molotov cocktails being thrown at police, police being hit in the head with bats

Rioters attacking people in cars *so the car had to drive off thus running over rioters)

Mass fires

Plus police shot

Hitch

One witness they claim to have heard the shouting, they the police said no force was used to enter in their statements too but that was false..

Of course no wrongdoer has ever pretended to be police before.."

It was also in police recordings as they knocked the door. Stop continuing this dangerous narrative. Stop causing division please.

Hitch

Riots are now across many cities.

This is going to do the Biden camp no good at all.

"Far right racist"

. Grow up.

Whatever you think - that's still no excuse to riot and smash burn and loot peoples property.

You think Trump isn't a far right racist?

Perhaps you need to re-calibrate your racism detector."

they never said that he was'nt a far right racist just pointing out that that it doe'snt give others the right to murder,burn down properties and commit many other violent crimes

"so breonna taylor's neighbours may get more justice from this case that breonna taylor herself.... wow!! let that snk in......

also.... how the cops manage to shoot the sleeping woman 6 times, and yet not hit the boyfriend who shot the initial shot at them once! (thats A-team level shooting!)"

she was'nt asleep at the time.might be worth you checking out a piece on the case by the new york times or check out the report on officer tatum's website.the police knocked and it was her boyfriend who fired the first shot so you really think she was asleep during this?

also.... how the cops manage to shoot the sleeping woman 6 times, and yet not hit the boyfriend who shot the initial shot at them once! (thats A-team level shooting!)

she was'nt asleep at the time.might be worth you checking out a piece on the case by the new york times or check out the report on officer tatum's website.the police knocked and it was her boyfriend who fired the first shot so you really think she was asleep during this?"

there was also a dead body found in the back of a hire car which was hired in her name which played a part in a police investigation towards her and her ex boyfriend

Newcastle and Gateshead

It was also in police recordings as they knocked the door. Stop continuing this dangerous narrative. Stop causing division please. "

A) it is not in the police recordings as the police did not have body cams on....

B) you say neighbours heard the police saying before the raid..... it was apparently 1 neighbour who heard something once! the other dozen neighbours in the vacinity did not hear anything.....

C) in the 911 call made by the boyfriend he said people burst into the apartment unannounced.... the police did not help in trying to assist her... the emt did 20 minutes later....

D) the whole she was in the doorway stuff.... that is an alt right smear.... and not stated in the statement yesterday

in Lancashire

Irony as well as racism..

Not surprisingly given your history on here

It was also in police recordings as they knocked the door. Stop continuing this dangerous narrative. Stop causing division please. "

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/63943132/breonna-taylor-summary-redacted1

Hitch

Texts, a reporter jumped, beaten and Robbed by the peaceful protestors. Reporters now take their life in their hands if they dare risk following these people around

Hitch

It was also in police recordings as they knocked the door. Stop continuing this dangerous narrative. Stop causing division please.

A) it is not in the police recordings as the police did not have body cams on....

B) you say neighbours heard the police saying before the raid..... it was apparently 1 neighbour who heard something once! the other dozen neighbours in the vacinity did not hear anything.....

C) in the 911 call made by the boyfriend he said people burst into the apartment unannounced.... the police did not help in trying to assist her... the emt did 20 minutes later....

D) the whole she was in the doorway stuff.... that is an alt right smear.... and not stated in the statement yesterday "

Stop lying ,why do you keep lying? Shame on you _abio. Why do you think every one is wrong if it does not confirm your far left dangerous narrative?

Look how the AG calls for calm , why can't you be a voice of reason and less decisive?

https://youtu.be/M-CPO8Ggi04

there never seems to be any mention from the left or the media about the 50+ children that have lost their lives in the U.S mainly through gang violence this year.nobody taking a knee for them.its as if their lives do not matter as much

Hitch

"there never seems to be any mention from the left or the media about the 50+ children that have lost their lives in the U.S mainly through gang violence this year.nobody taking a knee for them.its as if their lives do not matter as much"

They don't care about the children, all they care about is pushing a Marxist ideology. Anti police, anti capitalist, destroy the nuclear family

Just look in this forum. People have been fed the lie for 6 months, and now the evidence is out do not believe abd REFUSE to believe to hear it. They have invested so much time into hating that they needed it to be true.

Look above, the facts are out yet nothing less than a total guilty verdict or the death penalty would have been ok for these police. They have moved so far left yet call themselves "moderates'

But no, they don't care about the children, they don't move the needle. It's all about division and race hate and sadly they are winning

Hitch

The black officers that are being radially abused by progressives/ blm and antifa truly is the most insane thing I have seen. A total disgrace.

"The black officers that are being radially abused by progressives/ blm and antifa truly is the most insane thing I have seen. A total disgrace. "

Hmm maybe because they're angry with the police and not just white cops hmmmm

"The black officers that are being radially abused by progressives/ blm and antifa truly is the most insane thing I have seen. A total disgrace.

Hmm maybe because they're angry with the police and not just white cops hmmmm"

How dare you try to use logic here? Don't you know this is the fab forum?

"The black officers that are being radially abused by progressives/ blm and antifa truly is the most insane thing I have seen. A total disgrace.

around 80% of black people in America do not want to de-fund the police because of how dangerous many of the areas are that they live in.its the small minority out there shooting and burning places down.

around 80% of black people in America do not want to de-fund the police because of how dangerous many of the areas are that they live in.its the small minority out there shooting and burning places down."

Were does this 80% figure come from?

around 80% of black people in America do not want to de-fund the police because of how dangerous many of the areas are that they live in.its the small minority out there shooting and burning places down.

Were does this 80% figure come from?"

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/81-black-americans-dont-want-less-police-presence-despite-protestssome-want-more-cops-poll-1523093%3famp=1

Well of course they're angry with the police - the police are the ones trying to stop the peaceful protesters from looting, rioting and violence.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"there never seems to be any mention from the left or the media about the 50+ children that have lost their lives in the U.S mainly through gang violence this year.nobody taking a knee for them.its as if their lives do not matter as much"

If they haven't mentioned it..how do you know about it?

You also realise there is a slight difference between the police force and a gang?

Maybe this is why a few black people are a little bit annoyed with the police:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52905408

liverpool

Well of course they're angry with the police - the police are the ones trying to stop the peaceful protesters from looting, rioting and violence."

Well only when they are taking time out from murdering people on the street.

Possibly some black people are also a tiny bit annoyed due to this, too:

"While their rate of imprisonment has decreased the most in recent years, black Americans remain far more likely than their Hispanic and white counterparts to be in prison. The black imprisonment rate at the end of 2018 was nearly twice the rate among Hispanics (797 per 100,000) and more than five times the rate among whites (268 per 100,000)"

"there never seems to be any mention from the left or the media about the 50+ children that have lost their lives in the U.S mainly through gang violence this year.nobody taking a knee for them.its as if their lives do not matter as much

If they haven't mentioned it..how do you know about it?

You also realise there is a slight difference between the police force and a gang?"

https://youtu.be/vAwGn1ej2gI

[Removed by poster at 24/09/20 16:31:10]

Here's a short clip of a black woman in America talking about the root of all this. Food for thought, perhaps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkedkvNn5V0

Well of course they're angry with the police - the police are the ones trying to stop the peaceful protesters from looting, rioting and violence.

Well only when they are taking time out from murdering people on the street."

Have you got evidence or proof of murder? Please post the links.

liverpool

Have you got evidence or proof of murder? Please post the links."

Superb.

Even by your standards.

Then you wonder why the average US citizens are out buying guns like crazy.

"Here's a short clip of a black woman in America talking about the root of all this. Food for thought, perhaps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkedkvNn5V0"

hmmmm.would of been better if she came up with some better examples then two occasions that happened nearly 100 years ago.

Superb.

Even by your standards."

So that's a no then - thought as much. You need to stop being such a drama queen

[Removed by poster at 24/09/20 17:05:07]

"Here's a short clip of a black woman in America talking about the root of all this. Food for thought, perhaps.

hmmmm.would of been better if she came up with some better examples then two occasions that happened nearly 100 years ago."

Why do I feel like you missed the point of the clip entirely?

liverpool

Superb.

Even by your standards.

So that's a no then - thought as much. You need to stop being such a drama queen "

Brilliant.

hmmmm.would of been better if she came up with some better examples then two occasions that happened nearly 100 years ago.

Why do I feel like you missed the point of the clip entirely?"

got her point but she needs to come up with more then two examples that happend nearly a hundred years ago to back up what she is saying about things happening now.check out Thomas Sowell he makes some interesting and more recent points

got her point but she needs to come up with more then two examples that happend nearly a hundred years ago to back up what she is saying about things happening now.check out Thomas Sowell he makes some interesting and more recent points"

She talks about a lot more than 2 examples. And her speech seems v relevant to what's going on right now in the USA.

got her point but she needs to come up with more then two examples that happend nearly a hundred years ago to back up what she is saying about things happening now.check out Thomas Sowell he makes some interesting and more recent points

She talks about a lot more than 2 examples. And her speech seems v relevant to what's going on right now in the USA."

thats cool,just if you get a minute then please do check out the person i mentioned

We can debate this all we want until there is significant changes from both sides it going to be the new normal. I get up have coffee breakfast get dressed and have to accessories with a pistol because of ignorance on both sides.

Hitch

[Removed by poster at 24/09/20 17:26:48]

Hitch

They are calling black officers nxxxxxx

That may be acceptable to racists but not me.

"

Bad words are so much worse than kneeling on a black guy's neck until he dies or shooting a black person to death.

Bad words are so much worse than kneeling on a black guy's neck until he dies or shooting a black person to death. "

do you know the numbers for police officers killed on the street compared to unarmed black men?

Bad words are so much worse than kneeling on a black guy's neck until he dies or shooting a black person to death.

do you know the numbers for police officers killed on the street compared to unarmed black men?"

It'd be great to see no police die, but it's a dangerous job. Are you really trying to compare the number of people who die when working a dangerous job with the number of people who die due to the "dangerous job" of being black?

How many black people kneeled on the necks of police officers until they died? That could be interesting to know, too.

Hitch

do you know the numbers for police officers killed on the street compared to unarmed black men?"

Yes I wonder, also

Be interesting to see the "per capita" of unarmed white v black violent felons killed by police. Does anyone have it?

do you know the numbers for police officers killed on the street compared to unarmed black men?

Yes I wonder, also

Be interesting to see the "per capita" of unarmed white v black violent felons killed by police. Does anyone have it? "

"Sadly, the trend of fatal police shootings in the United States seems to only be increasing, with a total 661 civilians having been shot, 123 of whom were Black, as of August 30, 2020. In 2018, there were 996 fatal police shootings, and in 2019 this figure increased to 1,004. Additionally, the rate of fatal police shootings among Black Americans was much higher than that for any other ethnicity, standing at 31 fatal shootings per million of the population as of August 2020. "

[Removed by poster at 24/09/20 18:04:01]

It'd be great to see no police die, but it's a dangerous job. Are you really trying to compare the number of people who die when working a dangerous job with the number of people who die due to the "dangerous job" of being black?

How many black people kneeled on the necks of police officers until they died? That could be interesting to know, too."

it was wrong what happened to him but do you think he cared about black people?

Yes I wonder, also

Be interesting to see the "per capita" of unarmed white v black violent felons killed by police. Does anyone have it?

"Sadly, the trend of fatal police shootings in the United States seems to only be increasing, with a total 661 civilians having been shot, 123 of whom were Black, as of August 30, 2020. In 2018, there were 996 fatal police shootings, and in 2019 this figure increased to 1,004. Additionally, the rate of fatal police shootings among Black Americans was much higher than that for any other ethnicity, standing at 31 fatal shootings per million of the population as of August 2020. ""

dont forget also that black people in America make up for 13% of the population yet commit around 50% of murders

How many black people kneeled on the necks of police officers until they died? That could be interesting to know, too.

it was wrong what happened to him but do you think he cared about black people?"

Huh? I've really no idea what you're even saying now.

Hitch

Yes I wonder, also

"Sadly, the trend of fatal police shootings in the United States seems to only be increasing, with a total 661 civilians having been shot, 123 of whom were Black, as of August 30, 2020. In 2018, there were 996 fatal police shootings, and in 2019 this figure increased to 1,004. Additionally, the rate of fatal police shootings among Black Americans was much higher than that for any other ethnicity, standing at 31 fatal shootings per million of the population as of August 2020. ""

Were they unarmed?

Yes I wonder, also

"Sadly, the trend of fatal police shootings in the United States seems to only be increasing, with a total 661 civilians having been shot, 123 of whom were Black, as of August 30, 2020. In 2018, there were 996 fatal police shootings, and in 2019 this figure increased to 1,004. Additionally, the rate of fatal police shootings among Black Americans was much higher than that for any other ethnicity, standing at 31 fatal shootings per million of the population as of August 2020. "

Were they unarmed?"

You know... there's a point at which this becomes pathetic.

Yes I wonder, also

Were they unarmed?

You know... there's a point at which this becomes pathetic. "

its a discussion and debate fella.why get angry its not worth it

[Removed by poster at 24/09/20 18:24:11]

I don't feel angry. I just find certain conversations incredibly sad.

"I don't feel angry. I just find certain conversations incredibly sad. "

yet you still chose to join in

"I don't feel angry. I just find certain conversations incredibly sad.

yet you still chose to join in"

At this point, I find it incredibly sad. Because it's clear nothing that's said will change anything whatsoever.

And it feels like that parallels the problem with racism and its associated problems. Nothing seems to change anything. After so many years and so much harm ... we should do better.

Never mind. I wish you all well.

liverpool

it was wrong what happened to him but do you think he cared about black people?"

Who?

liverpool

Yes I wonder, also

dont forget also that black people in America make up for 13% of the population yet commit around 50% of murders"

So black people are more criminal than white people?

Hitch

Yes I wonder, also

Were they unarmed?

You know... there's a point at which this becomes pathetic. "

Asking if the person killed is commuting a crime or has unarmed pretty important.

If you don't like it that's your problem

Hitch

"

dont forget also that black people in America make up for 13% of the population yet commit around 50% of murders

So black people are more criminal than white people?"

Is this a true fact? Surely it can't be? All I see now is white progressives rioting , yes there are black people there but the white blm / antifa / progressives are the ones burning and destroying America

"

Is this a true fact? Surely it can't be? All I see now is white progressives rioting , yes there are black people there but the white blm / antifa / progressives are the ones burning and destroying America "

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 24/09/20 19:04:32]

liverpool

"

Is this a true fact? Surely it can't be? All I see now is white progressives rioting , yes there are black people there but the white blm / antifa / progressives are the ones burning and destroying America "

That seemed to be implied.

Hitch

Help me out here..

Why would ANTI racists call someone a nigxx?

The left are mentally impaired

liverpool

"Help me out here..

Why would ANTI racists call someone a nigxx?

The left are mentally impaired "

What "left'is this exactly?

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"

Is this a true fact? Surely it can't be? All I see now is white progressives rioting , yes there are black people there but the white blm / antifa / progressives are the ones burning and destroying America

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime"

Interesting read though seems a bit old. Not sure if the figures have improved or got worse since the report

"

Interesting read though seems a bit old. Not sure if the figures have improved or got worse since the report"

with violent crime in New York up as much as 150% and up in other areas as well then im pretty sure its at least the same

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"

Interesting read though seems a bit old. Not sure if the figures have improved or got worse since the report

with violent crime in New York up as much as 150% and up in other areas as well then im pretty sure its at least the same"

A grim thought indeed

Hitch

"

with violent crime in New York up as much as 150% and up in other areas as well then im pretty sure its at least the same"

Just looking at the crime and murder increase in new York. Its now so bad. The leftist policies have yet again destroyed a beautiful city.

The problem is most of the people moving out of these crime infested areas will move to a safe well run republican city or state (ie texas) and vote democrat. Its so so sad.

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Unfortunately, your going to have violence when a big portion of society isn't being treated as equals in numerous ways, that's just a fact.

You can protest all you want, but protesting only works if it causes change in the correct direction that satisfies what the protesters are protesting about. Republicans dragging their feet for decades on the correct way for the country to move forward to total equality for all is what causes the protests, and the violence, history has proven this.

History has also proven that protests generally don't solve much, and if it does solve anything at all, it takes forever. But, violence has proven countless times throughout history, it gets results, sometimes good, and sometimes bad, depending on the situation of course.

So, until people feel they are being treated fairly and justly, your going to have violence, it's just that simple. And the more you try to supress them, the more violence and worse violence you will have, that's just the simple fact.

It's a shame when it has to come to that, but that's what happens when people have tried everything else to correct injustice and feel they have no other option but violence to force a corrupt system or situation to change.

Remember: Freedoms and equalities have always been paid for with blood, that's just a historical fact. To think otherwise is just being naive.

If the people in power would just bow to what is right for everyone equally, there wouldn't be nearly as much violence in the world.

By *heBeginnersCouple  over a year ago

West London

There are so many equality day dreamers on this forum. Where in the world you see equality? Between men and women? Between different races? Religions? Economical backgrounds? And you still believe that one day people will be equal

Now looking at black people in America, you should stop looking at the result and start looking at the cause. Why black people are stopped and searched more? Why are there so many black people in prisons and so on? Maybe it is because a small part of the population commits a large percentage of the crime in the country? And you could go even deeper looking at the causes.

But instead you keep day dreaming about big bad white man coming and saving you with equality

liverpool

"

with violent crime in New York up as much as 150% and up in other areas as well then im pretty sure its at least the same

Just looking at the crime and murder increase in new York. Its now so bad. The leftist policies have yet again destroyed a beautiful city.

The problem is most of the people moving out of these crime infested areas will move to a safe well run republican city or state (ie texas) and vote democrat. Its so so sad.

"

You really do seem to be preoccupied with the left dont you?

You realise they dont actually have a left in America?

North Bucks

"

You realise they dont actually have a left in America?"

I think that comment deserves further explanation Lionel No left at all? Not in Mayoral positions or anything similar?

liverpool

"

I think that comment deserves further explanation Lionel No left at all? Not in Mayoral positions or anything similar? "

In America there is the Republican who you could argue are not far of far right.

The Democrats occupy the centre ground.

They have nothing even remotely near a socialist party in america.

Even the people distrust anything remotely left wing

"

I think that comment deserves further explanation Lionel No left at all? Not in Mayoral positions or anything similar?

In America there is the Republican who you could argue are not far of far right.

"

Bernie sanders AOC illhan omar?

North Bucks

"

"

I agree in part I think the Democrats are becoming more left of centre however.

Especially when you look at some of the cities that they govern such as San Fran etc

It’s widely accepted that the “Overton window” has moved significantly to the left in recent years.

Hitch

"The Democrats occupy the Centre ground"

Lol,you're funny.

""The Democrats occupy the Centre ground"

Lol,you're funny. "

Hilarious isn’t it.

I loved the “ their is no left in America “ part

I wonder who the centrist peaceful protesters will be voting for

liverpool

"

Bernie sanders AOC illhan omar?"

I'm not sure what that means

liverpool

""The Democrats occupy the Centre ground"

Lol,you're funny. "

Tell me some of their socialist policies

liverpool

"I loved the “ their is no left in America “ part"

There.

Hitch

"I wonder who the centrist peaceful protesters will be voting for"

The race baiting Harris administration I'm guessing.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 25/09/20 13:07:30]

The Democrats as a whole are much closer to the Tories here, than the Tories are to the Republicans (though they are trying their hardest to emulate Trump). They are centrist, leaning on centre-right.

It's not really worth trying to debate with Trumpers. They don't hold their own to account, but everyone else must be held into account. It's always a matter of playing 'both sides' and conjuring up false arguments to prove their point.

Were does this 80% figure come from?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/81-black-americans-dont-want-less-police-presence-despite-protestssome-want-more-cops-poll-1523093%3famp=1"

Late reply, but the same poll source says that 20% want more police, and 19% want less.

Does that mean 80% also want less police?

Also, that doesn't refer to defunding the police. It refers to police presence. Anyone would want policing in their area because they want to feel safe.

The point isn't about getting rid of the police, it's about holding them accountable for their actions. It's about black people being treated fairly by the police.

It's about de-militarising the police in the USA. They have no need for their large stock of armoured vehicles and assault rifles. They do not have the same training as the US army, yet they are receiving similar weapons and equipment.

De-funding the police also means using funding for things that will reduce crime. Such as drug rehabilitation, education, and training.

This fits on the topic of crime stats:

The reason why black people are more likely to commit crime is because there has been a history is systemic racism against them. This affected their parents, grandparents, etc. They were forced into poorer neighbourhoods, which have poorer schooling, less extracurricular activities, which means less opportunities when they grow up, which means they are less likely to get a good job, which means they are more likely to be enticed to join gangs and/or commit crimes.

"The Democrats as a whole are much closer to the Tories here, than the Tories are to the Republicans (though they are trying their hardest to emulate Trump). They are centrist, leaning on centre-right.

It's not really worth trying to debate with Trumpers. They don't hold their own to account, but everyone else must be held into account. It's always a matter of playing 'both sides' and conjuring up false arguments to prove their point.

"

really?i've watched plenty of things recently where black republican supporters are up for discussion and debate yet all they get in return is democrat supporters throwing abuse at them.many republican supporters in universities are afraid to say they will vote republican out of fear that they will be a target for abuse

Hitch

"The Democrats as a whole are much closer to the Tories here, than the Tories are to the Republicans (though they are trying their hardest to emulate Trump). They are centrist, leaning on centre-right.

really?i've watched plenty of things recently where black republican supporters are up for discussion and debate yet all they get in return is democrat supporters throwing abuse at them.many republican supporters in universities are afraid to say they will vote republican out of fear that they will be a target for abuse"

Stop telling the truth or you will be hounded here

Newcastle and Gateshead

"really?i've watched plenty of things recently where black republican supporters are up for discussion and debate yet all they get in return is democrat supporters throwing abuse at them.many republican supporters in universities are afraid to say they will vote republican out of fear that they will be a target for abuse"

I don't think that is quite true.... I think what a lot of democrats are waiting to see is if any republicans are willing to step out and actually critcise trump....especially on issues of race! tim scott (who is probably the most famous black republican at this point) basically gives trump a "gentle tap" but basically there are all in lockstep with "cheeto"

they are all really scared of his twitter wrath, and has run a ton of what were "moderate republicans" out of the party (funny enough you could liken it to what corbyn and momentum tried to do with the labour party! run out the moderates)

trump basically vacated what centrist stances they had and republicans moved to the right so much that biden can make a play for moderate republicans and independents!

plus a lot of democrats (those who liked bernie) stayed home last time... this time trump has pissed off so many people in the last 4 years, i don't think many are sitting this one out! (for example young girls may have not voted for the sake of Biden, but they will hold their noses and vote for Biden for the sake of RBG)

from what i've heard from the likes of Anthony Brian Logan saying about the abuse he recieves on his youtube channel and many others then i assure you that im not lying.which party do you think those burning down cities and commiting violent crimes be supporting?

Hitch

Blm Marxists and progressives causing chaos, Intimidating, rioting , burning in Dallas , Louisville , san Diego.

Blm support down 15 points since July

God knows why

Hitch

"Blm Marxists and progressives causing chaos, Intimidating, rioting , burning in Dallas , Louisville , san Diego.

God knows why "

My guess is the blm / progressives (aside from burning everything) is attacking people out having meals, or pulled over and forced to salute to blm *fist up knee down * or thet attack innocent drivers, why are the left so violent?

It seems the 15 % loss is normal people thinking this was actually about injustice now though know its been a big fat race baiting lie designed to divide *and omg they love to divide

Race baiting marcist scum

liverpool

"Blm Marxists and progressives causing chaos, Intimidating, rioting , burning in Dallas , Louisville , san Diego.

God knows why

My guess is the blm / progressives (aside from burning everything) is attacking people out having meals, or pulled over and forced to salute to blm *fist up knee down * or thet attack innocent drivers, why are the left so violent?

It seems the 15 % loss is normal people thinking this was actually about injustice now though know its been a big fat race baiting lie designed to divide *and omg they love to divide

Race baiting marcist scum "

Marxist.

If you are going to mention them in every single post..you should have learnt how to spell them by now.

» Add a new message to this topic