FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > rats leaving the sinking ship

rats leaving the sinking ship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eavenNhell OP   Couple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

I see the prominent brexiteer sir Jim Ratcliffe has decamped to Monaco after taking a large grant to build his Land rover defender replacement the Grenadier there before moving production to France

they are laughing at us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I see the prominent brexiteer sir Jim Ratcliffe has decamped to Monaco after taking a large grant to build his Land rover defender replacement the Grenadier there before moving production to France

they are laughing at us "

Laughing at the ones they fooled

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"I see the prominent brexiteer sir Jim Ratcliffe has decamped to Monaco after taking a large grant to build his Land rover defender replacement the Grenadier there before moving production to France

who is ?

they are laughing at us who is ?"

They are

thornaby

they are laughing at us who is ?

They are "

which countries seem nothing about laughing at us or is this just what you think ?

They are which countries seem nothing about laughing at us or is this just what you think ?"

Pardon?

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

They are which countries seem nothing about laughing at us or is this just what you think ?"

Do.you have like a brexit bat phone.?

thornaby

They are which countries seem nothing about laughing at us or is this just what you think ?

Do.you have like a brexit bat phone.?"

simple question which countries lol if it’s to difficult don’t answer then

They are which countries seem nothing about laughing at us or is this just what you think ?

Do.you have like a brexit bat phone.?"

You have to remember that he only voted for Brexit so it wouldn’t change anything

liverpool

Do.you have like a brexit bat phone.? simple question which countries lol if it’s to difficult don’t answer then "

I don't the op meant other countries

Do.you have like a brexit bat phone.? simple question which countries lol if it’s to difficult don’t answer then "

Pardon, again ?

thornaby

You have to remember that he only voted for Brexit so it wouldn’t change anything "

so you can’t name any that’s fine don’t worry about it it’s the weekend

You have to remember that he only voted for Brexit so it wouldn’t change anything so you can’t name any that’s fine don’t worry about it it’s the weekend "

Are you ok? What are you talking about

thornaby

You have to remember that he only voted for Brexit so it wouldn’t change anything so you can’t name any that’s fine don’t worry about it it’s the weekend

Are you ok? What are you talking about "

im good sat with the wife and gf having a few drinks are you ok you not having a drink ?

You have to remember that he only voted for Brexit so it wouldn’t change anything so you can’t name any that’s fine don’t worry about it it’s the weekend

Are you ok? What are you talking about im good sat with the wife and gf having a few drinks are you ok you not having a drink ?"

Nah, not tonight, I like to a have 10 mile run in the morning , keep fresh for that .

thornaby

Are you ok? What are you talking about im good sat with the wife and gf having a few drinks are you ok you not having a drink ?

Nah, not tonight, I like to a have 10 mile run in the morning , keep fresh for that . "

aw good for you can’t fault ya runnings not my thing I’ll be keeping fit in me shed tmoz lol

Are you ok? What are you talking about im good sat with the wife and gf having a few drinks are you ok you not having a drink ?

Nah, not tonight, I like to a have 10 mile run in the morning , keep fresh for that . aw good for you can’t fault ya runnings not my thing I’ll be keeping fit in me shed tmoz lol"

Fair play,

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

they are laughing at us who is ?"

Ireland, France, Netherlands and Germany because our banks are moving there.

Czech Republic because the Land Rover factory is being expanded .Good old British manufacturing.

Spain because we now no longer have allies and Europe will support their claim on Gibraltar.

The Spanish government have started cancelling agreements with UK business from December 31st FACT!!

France again because then can now hold up our trade at will in the channel.

America because we’re stuffed and they know it. Desperate for any deal now.

The currency traders because the pound is going to bounce helping their profits from churn deals.

The money lenders because our country’s credit rating will soon drop and our loan rates will increase.

The rich tax exiles who funded the Tory party because they still won’t pay tax.

The Daily Mail owner living in Wiltshire who doesn’t pay tax

All government Ministers as they have consultancies lining up nicely to add to their government pensions.

My customs agent who’s about to rake in a few extra million. For no good reason.

My IT supplier who’s going to rake in a fortune for adding little boxes to our software screens to cope with the madhouse custom plans.

The foreign hauliers who will soon say “pay me more to deal with your border or piss off!”

There’s a lot of laughter out there.

Don’t personally feel like joining in.

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Go to Europe and talk to people. They are laughing their heads off but as always, a lot of brexiters don’t have any sense of self awareness or the slightest idea about how stupid this country is looking with Brexit.

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 26/09/20 06:37:59]

Manchester

I mentioned in another post that the government have not spoken to international hauliers about the border process. That in itself is just shocking.

But one thing I’ve noticed is our European client’s attitude to Brexit. They don’t get into our political reasons one way or another they just don’t want the added hassle of the customs process.

Some of our major clients are saying produce in Europe or lose business. They just can’t be arsed with the whole thing.

Has the Government factored in the why should I bother factor of European businesses.

I suspect not, but worry that’s a lot of business going elsewhere.

thornaby

Go to Europe and talk to people. They are laughing their heads off but as always, a lot of brexiters don’t have any sense of self awareness or the slightest idea about how stupid this country is looking with Brexit. "

so your really telling me when you go to Europe you them about brexit and they laugh at you lmao howay man your talking bollocks ffs you told me you mainly travel in Asia and the USA on another thread

Bristol

Go to Europe and talk to people. They are laughing their heads off but as always, a lot of brexiters don’t have any sense of self awareness or the slightest idea about how stupid this country is looking with Brexit. so your really telling me when you go to Europe you them about brexit and they laugh at you lmao howay man your talking bollocks ffs you told me you mainly travel in Asia and the USA on another thread "

You’re getting mixed up with someone else. I spend a lot of my time on the continent. They don’t laugh at me. They take the piss at people like you who believe in fantasy stories and also at the U.K. that doesn’t quite seem to realise that it has become a dwarf on the international stage. But don’t worry, you’ll soon wake up.

thornaby

Go to Europe and talk to people. They are laughing their heads off but as always, a lot of brexiters don’t have any sense of self awareness or the slightest idea about how stupid this country is looking with Brexit. so your really telling me when you go to Europe you them about brexit and they laugh at you lmao howay man your talking bollocks ffs you told me you mainly travel in Asia and the USA on another thread

You’re getting mixed up with someone else. I spend a lot of my time on the continent. They don’t laugh at me. They take the piss at people like you who believe in fantasy stories and also at the U.K. that doesn’t quite seem to realise that it has become a dwarf on the international stage. But don’t worry, you’ll soon wake up. "

sorry if I’m getting you mixed up mate but are you really asying you sit and talk about brexit woth Europeans as it as never come up when I’m on holidays

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 26/09/20 14:27:44]

Bristol

Go to Europe and talk to people. They are laughing their heads off but as always, a lot of brexiters don’t have any sense of self awareness or the slightest idea about how stupid this country is looking with Brexit. so your really telling me when you go to Europe you them about brexit and they laugh at you lmao howay man your talking bollocks ffs you told me you mainly travel in Asia and the USA on another thread

You’re getting mixed up with someone else. I spend a lot of my time on the continent. They don’t laugh at me. They take the piss at people like you who believe in fantasy stories and also at the U.K. that doesn’t quite seem to realise that it has become a dwarf on the international stage. But don’t worry, you’ll soon wake up. sorry if I’m getting you mixed up mate but are you really asying you sit and talk about brexit woth Europeans as it as never come up when I’m on holidays "

Of course I do. I hang around with people who are interested in politics. I also read French and German papers every week and I’ve also lived in these countries. The U.K. has become a laughing stock as you can’t even imagine but it’s certain that if you only have fish and chips in Benidorm, it’s probably less obvious.

You should also talk to the Brits who live in France and in Spain. I suggest you don’t tell them that you are a brexiter if you don’t want them to spit in your face. They’ve only lost 20% of their pension since the pound collapsed the day after brexit and they are going through hell for some of them. They are your compatriots by the way and they are about two million of them in Spain and France.

thornaby

Lol I would never eat fish and chips in beni I only eat them in Whitby there lush you should try them mate you should try beni one time it’s got something for everyone I’m sure you have a pary holiday in ya let ya hair down and stop looking down ya nose at ppl who go there when I’m to old to party I’m sure I’ll try one of yr type holidays I have a good Freiburg who lives in Spain he’s never told me ppl laugh at him but I will take ye word for it

Bristol

"Lol I would never eat fish and chips in beni I only eat them in Whitby there lush you should try them mate you should try beni one time it’s got something for everyone I’m sure you have a pary holiday in ya let ya hair down and stop looking down ya nose at ppl who go there when I’m to old to party I’m sure I’ll try one of yr type holidays I have a good Freiburg who lives in Spain he’s never told me ppl laugh at him but I will take ye word for it "

Interesting that the only part of my post you’re responding to is the little dig about Benidorm.

The important part of my post is everything else but I guess you haven’t got much to say about it. The Brits who live on the continent really hate people like you who have been sold a pop and who have made their life hell. If you care a little about these Brits, do a bit of research and you’ll see the mess some of them are while you carry on believing in unicorns and get ready for your pass to get to Kent.

By *ral DMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Theres no prominent rich pro brexit people left now they have all got passports to fuck off and live in Europe because they know how shit its going to be here, even Nigel the Chinless Fuckwit Farage has a German passport and a house in Germany, they played people and the thick, the gullable, Racists and those who couldnt be bothered to do some research have been conned. And everyone will suffer as a consequence.

Bristol

"Theres no prominent rich pro brexit people left now they have all got passports to fuck off and live in Europe because they know how shit its going to be here, even Nigel the Chinless Fuckwit Farage has a German passport and a house in Germany, they played people and the thick, the gullable, Racists and those who couldnt be bothered to do some research have been conned. And everyone will suffer as a consequence."

Even Boris’s dad has applied for a French passport. Oh well, we still have the Daily Mail to make us dream of a better future.

By *ocusMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

I'm on quite a few Discord servers for gaming and the like, with people from all over the world, and I can assure you that a lot of countries are laughing at the UK because of brexit.

thornaby

"Lol I would never eat fish and chips in beni I only eat them in Whitby there lush you should try them mate you should try beni one time it’s got something for everyone I’m sure you have a pary holiday in ya let ya hair down and stop looking down ya nose at ppl who go there when I’m to old to party I’m sure I’ll try one of yr type holidays I have a good Freiburg who lives in Spain he’s never told me ppl laugh at him but I will take ye word for it

Interesting that the only part of my post you’re responding to is the little dig about Benidorm.

The important part of my post is everything else but I guess you haven’t got much to say about it. The Brits who live on the continent really hate people like you who have been sold a pop and who have made their life hell. If you care a little about these Brits, do a bit of research and you’ll see the mess some of them are while you carry on believing in unicorns and get ready for your pass to get to Kent. "

but you don’t need to have a dig like you said on another thread you come across as arogant I think you ment pup not pop and I think saying hate ppl like me is a bit over the top hates a strong word maybe they respect that ppl like me are entitled to a different opinion to them and like I said before go to beni promise you you will love it you will party every night and not give brexit a second thought that’s what a holiday is for to forget all yr worry’s for a week or two

By *ral DMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Most ridiculous thing this country has ever done and it was only done to appease the rich and lowerful who would of had to have paid there taxes rather than stashing them in an off shore bank account. As of April Eu law will mean you cant live in one country in the eu but have your cash stashed in tax free zones. One of these people is Rupert murdoch, funny how all of his papers were pro leave and poo pooed all the actual facts.

Bristol

"Lol I would never eat fish and chips in beni I only eat them in Whitby there lush you should try them mate you should try beni one time it’s got something for everyone I’m sure you have a pary holiday in ya let ya hair down and stop looking down ya nose at ppl who go there when I’m to old to party I’m sure I’ll try one of yr type holidays I have a good Freiburg who lives in Spain he’s never told me ppl laugh at him but I will take ye word for it

The important part of my post is everything else but I guess you haven’t got much to say about it. The Brits who live on the continent really hate people like you who have been sold a pop and who have made their life hell. If you care a little about these Brits, do a bit of research and you’ll see the mess some of them are while you carry on believing in unicorns and get ready for your pass to get to Kent. but you don’t need to have a dig like you said on another thread you come across as arogant I think you ment pup not pop and I think saying hate ppl like me is a bit over the top hates a strong word maybe they respect that ppl like me are entitled to a different opinion to them and like I said before go to beni promise you you will love it you will party every night and not give brexit a second thought that’s what a holiday is for to forget all yr worry’s for a week or two "

To have a pup at somebody. Is that a new English expression? I’m not surprised you’re going to Benidorm. How did I guess! Ok, enough for me today. I let you revel in your world beating fantasy.

thornaby

"Most ridiculous thing this country has ever done and it was only done to appease the rich and lowerful who would of had to have paid there taxes rather than stashing them in an off shore bank account. As of April Eu law will mean you cant live in one country in the eu but have your cash stashed in tax free zones. One of these people is Rupert murdoch, funny how all of his papers were pro leave and poo pooed all the actual facts. "
did the rich not have there cash stashed in tax free zones before brexit then ?

thornaby

The important part of my post is everything else but I guess you haven’t got much to say about it. The Brits who live on the continent really hate people like you who have been sold a pop and who have made their life hell. If you care a little about these Brits, do a bit of research and you’ll see the mess some of them are while you carry on believing in unicorns and get ready for your pass to get to Kent. but you don’t need to have a dig like you said on another thread you come across as arogant I think you ment pup not pop and I think saying hate ppl like me is a bit over the top hates a strong word maybe they respect that ppl like me are entitled to a different opinion to them and like I said before go to beni promise you you will love it you will party every night and not give brexit a second thought that’s what a holiday is for to forget all yr worry’s for a week or two

To have a pup at somebody. Is that a new English expression? I’m not surprised you’re going to Benidorm. How did I guess! Ok, enough for me today. I let you revel in your world beating fantasy. "

it’s is sold a pup and having a pop check yr post mate why arnt you suprised we go to Benidorm ? can you give me somewhere else you go that we should try and things to do there pls ?

Not sure if some of you have noticed but we've left the EU. Lord What not can do the fuck what he likes and there is fuck all we can do about it.

liverpool

"Most ridiculous thing this country has ever done and it was only done to appease the rich and lowerful who would of had to have paid there taxes rather than stashing them in an off shore bank account. As of April Eu law will mean you cant live in one country in the eu but have your cash stashed in tax free zones. One of these people is Rupert murdoch, funny how all of his papers were pro leave and poo pooed all the actual facts. "

I'm sure that was just a coincidence

Still the people have spoken

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Only problem is Murdoch lives in the states, but hey why let facts spoil a good rant

Manchester

"Most ridiculous thing this country has ever done and it was only done to appease the rich and lowerful who would of had to have paid there taxes rather than stashing them in an off shore bank account. As of April Eu law will mean you cant live in one country in the eu but have your cash stashed in tax free zones. One of these people is Rupert murdoch, funny how all of his papers were pro leave and poo pooed all the actual facts.

Only problem is Murdoch lives in the states, but hey why let facts spoil a good rant"

His financial base is Bermuda .

His Sun Newspaper pays virtually no tax in tne U.K.. the average since 1995 is 1.2%

The Billionaire owner of the sun is getting millions in subsidies during Covid off our government who have let others fall with no help.

So the fact is he pushed to avoid tax and still doing it!

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I heard some EU countries are offering grants, to companies that relocate their production centres there.

thornaby

"Most ridiculous thing this country has ever done and it was only done to appease the rich and lowerful who would of had to have paid there taxes rather than stashing them in an off shore bank account. As of April Eu law will mean you cant live in one country in the eu but have your cash stashed in tax free zones. One of these people is Rupert murdoch, funny how all of his papers were pro leave and poo pooed all the actual facts.

Only problem is Murdoch lives in the states, but hey why let facts spoil a good rant

His financial base is Bermuda .

His Sun Newspaper pays virtually no tax in tne U.K.. the average since 1995 is 1.2%

The Billionaire owner of the sun is getting millions in subsidies during Covid off our government who have let others fall with no help.

So the fact is he pushed to avoid tax and still doing it!

"

a bit like Richard Branson then

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Czech Republic because the Land Rover factory is being expanded .Good old British manufacturing.

Spain because we now no longer have allies and Europe will support their claim on Gibraltar.

The Spanish government have started cancelling agreements with UK business from December 31st FACT!!

The currency traders because the pound is going to bounce helping their profits from churn deals.

The money lenders because our country’s credit rating will soon drop and our loan rates will increase.

All government Ministers as they have consultancies lining up nicely to add to their government pensions.

My customs agent who’s about to rake in a few extra million. For no good reason.

My IT supplier who’s going to rake in a fortune for adding little boxes to our software screens to cope with the madhouse custom plans.

The foreign hauliers who will soon say “pay me more to deal with your border or piss off!”

"

Just a bit of an issue with one of your facts.

The French have always had the opportunity to hold up our freight at the border, they just go on a week long strike

Manchester

The French have always had the opportunity to hold up our freight at the border, they just go on a week long strike "

Very true but now they can blame us

thornaby

The French have always had the opportunity to hold up our freight at the border, they just go on a week long strike

Very true but now they can blame us "

so before they done it without blameing us did that stop them ?

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

If he wants to leave its his business, that his freedom.

Manchester

Very true but now they can blame us so before they done it without blameing us did that stop them ?"

The fisherman did it once every few years. Our Brexit means it will happen constantly so the point on blame is mute !

We certainly can’t blame them ! We voted for this mess .

thornaby

Very true but now they can blame us so before they done it without blameing us did that stop them ?

The fisherman did it once every few years. Our Brexit means it will happen constantly so the point on blame is mute !

We certainly can’t blame them ! We voted for this mess . "

no way not the french they have never done anything like that they love the brits lol

Manchester

Very true but now they can blame us so before they done it without blameing us did that stop them ?

We certainly can’t blame them ! We voted for this mess . no way not the french they have never done anything like that they love the brits lol"

Love / hate relationship .

They love our bankers. Just go to the south of France and see how many rich brits are there.

They are laying out a red carpet for banking firms wanting to move.

By *ala12345TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Really makes you think.

Manchester

they are laughing at us

If he wants to leave its his business, that his freedom."

Indeed he is free to leave and can certainly afford to go anywhere he chooses.

Don’t you think he should be paying back those grants as the money is now going to support French jobs not Welsh?

He said how amazing Brexit would be and now looking to move the plant as it’s better for business.

If Brexit is better for business why is his business leaving?

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Ah ... The brexit dream.

Bristol

Very true but now they can blame us so before they done it without blameing us did that stop them ?"

As if freight between the U.K. and France had been disturbed that much. How many times did it happen in the past 20 years for example?

One thing is certain about the French. When they think they are getting shafted by their gvt, they make their voices heard and take action. They don’t post think like ‘we’ve got to look at the positives’ or ‘let’s keep calm and carry on’. They wouldn’t put up with 10% of the shit this gvt is doing to this country. If Macron was to shut parliament illegally, you’d have a proper revolution. And rightly so.

Do.you have like a brexit bat phone.? simple question which countries lol if it’s to difficult don’t answer then

I don't the op meant other countries "

I assumed he meant Sir Jim Ratcliffe and his robbing mates... Not the countries they were all taking their/our money too...

liverpool

As if freight between the U.K. and France had been disturbed that much. How many times did it happen in the past 20 years for example?

One thing is certain about the French. When they think they are getting shafted by their gvt, they make their voices heard and take action. They don’t post think like ‘we’ve got to look at the positives’ or ‘let’s keep calm and carry on’. They wouldn’t put up with 10% of the shit this gvt is doing to this country. If Macron was to shut parliament illegally, you’d have a proper revolution. And rightly so. "

They have a bolshy streak.

Unlike us

liverpool

they are laughing at us

If he wants to leave its his business, that his freedom."

The type of attitude which makes the brexit result crystal clear.

Gloucestershire

they are laughing at us

If he wants to leave its his business, that his freedom.

Indeed he is free to leave and can certainly afford to go anywhere he chooses.

Don’t you think he should be paying back those grants as the money is now going to support French jobs not Welsh?

He said how amazing Brexit would be and now looking to move the plant as it’s better for business.

If Brexit is better for business why is his business leaving? "

Do you think he will? Who is going to make him?

Brexit is being done people made decisions it just the way it is now, think we need to let things play out as they are supposed to, can’t cry about it now.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Nobody gives a shit

they are laughing at us Nobody gives a shit"

Plenty of people do, as will you when this racist fantasy costs you your job.

they are laughing at us Nobody gives a shit"

Hahaha, and you still think the EU needs us more than we need them abs we hold all the cards, when are we get going this amazing trade deal

Gloucestershire

they are laughing at us Nobody gives a shit

Plenty of people do, as will you when this racist fantasy costs you your job."

We need to stop this trope that all people who supported leaving the EU are racist, only some were.

For the majority they wanted freedom from straight bananas or something.

liverpool

they are laughing at us Nobody gives a shit

Plenty of people do, as will you when this racist fantasy costs you your job.

We need to stop this trope that all people who supported leaving the EU are racist, only some were.

For the majority they wanted freedom from straight bananas or something.

"

And blue passports.

» Add a new message to this topic