FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > trumpsupportersquestions:recent trump rally

trumpsupportersquestions:recent trump rally

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why are 99% of the crowd that are masked placed behind trump on the main cameras,whereas 99% off camera do not have masks on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

All three people at Biden’s rallies are wearing masks.

"All three people at Biden’s rallies are wearing masks."

you could answer the question without deflection of course.

Oh and if 3 people attended during a pandemic,hats off to them for not being daft cunts.

I expected no less though,from previously spouted crap:-

"Stop watching the news in the UK as the primary message spoken is anti American. Nothing those from the UK wish to believe more than USA bad! Haven’t you got your own stuff to deal with?

President Donald Trump has done more for global peace than any major leader in recent history. He has built an economy that put Americans first and put a stop to paying out massive amounts of money to useless organizations. His love of the American people (who are legitimate Americans) is unmatched and he works harder than his predecessors while constantly being attacked by the liberal world.

In your hateful response, please explain how he is personally at fault for all the deaths in NYC? He provided support on epic levels there, and since there is an appointed Governor of that state who if your a liberal I’m sure you adore, and also a mayor of the city who are the leaders of that community, how do you blame the guy in the White House?

This TDS thing is very, very real."

By *isandhers691127Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Is it more very very real than the fake news, hoax, its only 15 cases, it will just dissappear,drink bleach, shine a torch up your ass,i played it down on purpose, its no worse than the flu, 200,000 dead beloved citizens pandemic?

"Is it more very very real than the fake news, hoax, its only 15 cases, it will just dissappear,drink bleach, shine a torch up your ass,i played it down on purpose, its no worse than the flu, 200,000 dead beloved citizens pandemic?"

let's not muddy the waters,he never said to drink bleach,the suggestion was to somehow inject it inside the body.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"

why are 99% of the crowd that are masked placed behind trump on the main cameras,whereas 99% off camera do not have masks on?"

Not our problem, bigger issues in the UK to look at. Trump may win in 2020.

"

why are 99% of the crowd that are masked placed behind trump on the main cameras,whereas 99% off camera do not have masks on?

Not our problem, bigger issues in the UK to look at. Trump may win in 2020. "

you said that in another thread, I have friends and family in USA so your secular reasoning is shite to me,not to mention the downspill of lying and misinformation that's spreading from the USA.

"

you said that in another thread, I have friends and family in USA so your secular reasoning is shite to me,not to mention the downspill of lying and misinformation that's spreading from the USA."

apologies I didnt mean secular! secluded reasoning was the intent.

not a lot of trump supporters able to answer this it appears?

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 27/09/20 12:56:11]

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

"

why are 99% of the crowd that are masked placed behind trump on the main cameras,whereas 99% off camera do not have masks on?"

Because

Orange man bad

Leftist rioters good

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

He is the most boring man ever

Did he remember his wife's name this time?

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Congratulations you are now all clones of those clowns in america.very same arguments and none of them original

Meanwhile your very own trump clone boris gets trumpier every day

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"

Because

Orange man bad

Leftist rioters good "

Do they have leftist support groups.?

Know like aa groups?

They may help.we are all here for you.

Stay strong brother.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Because

Orange man bad

Leftist rioters good "

It’s hard to believe that in 2020, with 4 years evident in front of them, people still defend trump’s presidency.

I’m terrified of what Trumpists will try when they lose in November. He’ll claim vote rigging and his acolytes will eat it up. And he’ll have nothing to lose.

"

Because

Orange man bad

Leftist rioters good "

you cannot answer the simple question can you?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think you will find the Biden campaign are sticking to all the state rules with regards to events in confined areas as are protecting their supporters.... campaign rallies have been involved in many super spreading Covid events

Whereas trump... well....you know the events are theirs to massage the ego of “cheeto”

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Because

Orange man bad

Leftist rioters good "

I think you could argue trump rallies are responsible for more deaths than the “riots” are..... but that’s a different thread....

Gloucestershire

"

you said that in another thread, I have friends and family in USA so your secular reasoning is shite to me,not to mention the downspill of lying and misinformation that's spreading from the USA."

I understand, yet they are the only people who can sort their own problem, we are merely observers, with no say. The UK is going through its own trials now, and we need focus here rather than there, the Americans can do Americans, do you understand?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

you said that in another thread, I have friends and family in USA so your secular reasoning is shite to me,not to mention the downspill of lying and misinformation that's spreading from the USA.

I understand, yet they are the only people who can sort their own problem, we are merely observers, with no say. The UK is going through its own trials now, and we need focus here rather than there, the Americans can do Americans, do you understand?"

again... as people have said... you don't have to comment in every single thread on the topic

if it doesn't appeal to you... walk on by, skip it,

in a way it makes it look as if you are trying to stop and stifle talk on the topic because you don't like it.....

"

I understand, yet they are the only people who can sort their own problem, we are merely observers, with no say. The UK is going through its own trials now, and we need focus here rather than there, the Americans can do Americans, do you understand?"

your naive if you do not think people are not influenced by american politics or culture, regardless of what spectrum they are on.

if trump had his way farage would be prime minister already!

Gloucestershire

"

I understand, yet they are the only people who can sort their own problem, we are merely observers, with no say. The UK is going through its own trials now, and we need focus here rather than there, the Americans can do Americans, do you understand?

your naive if you do not think people are not influenced by american politics or culture, regardless of what spectrum they are on.

if trump had his way farage would be prime minister already!"

Not from where I am sitting pal, there is no culture war, just the culture war people want you to believe, time to disengage from America and focus on the UK.

Also it did not happen, why complain about the what if’s think about the what nows in this country.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"All three people at Biden’s rallies are wearing masks.

I think you will find the Biden campaign are sticking to all the state rules with regards to events in confined areas as are protecting their supporters.... campaign rallies have been involved in many super spreading Covid events

Whereas trump... well....you know the events are theirs to massage the ego of “cheeto” "

why worry about trumps rallies if all his supporters get covid and die it means there are less ti vite for him.i would of thought that would be a win for you.less trump supporters helps the democrats dosent it

"

Not from where I am sitting pal, there is no culture war, just the culture war people want you to believe, time to disengage from America and focus on the UK.

Also it did not happen, why complain about the what if’s think about the what nows in this country."

we can agree to disagree.

but

why not answer the question of my OP,regardless of your viewpoint?

Whereas trump... well....you know the events are theirs to massage the ego of “cheeto”

why worry about trumps rallies if all his supporters get covid and die it means there are less ti vite for him.i would of thought that would be a win for you.less trump supporters helps the democrats dosent it"

why would I wish a horrible prolonged death upon anyone because they support an idiotic cunt?

You appear to forget, theses people can transmit the disease to others when they get home and onto others.

why worry about trumps rallies if all his supporters get covid and die it means there are less ti vite for him.i would of thought that would be a win for you.less trump supporters helps the democrats dosent it"

I know the post was aimed at trump supporters lol,they've came out in droves havent they...

but not ONE has given a valid reason for the original post's question.

however they like to try sidetracking the question.

so anyone care to address the original question?

no answers still?

amazing.

I posted this 20 hrs ago.

Ive seen some trump supporters talk on other threads.

can you please come here and answer the question?

I'm open to all reasoning..........but you know that is a lie in itself.

re-ask:

does showing 99% of mask wearers behind you on a rally make for a reasonable response to covid infections/deaths ,while not showing the vast majority who are not wearing masks in the off camera images?

It's simple fucking question that not ONE trumptard has answered.

borehamwood

why worry about trumps rallies if all his supporters get covid and die it means there are less ti vite for him.i would of thought that would be a win for you.less trump supporters helps the democrats dosent it

why would I wish a horrible prolonged death upon anyone because they support an idiotic cunt?

You appear to forget, theses people can transmit the disease to others when they get home and onto others."

was replying to _abios post not yours and lets be honest _abio is one of the few on here who actually has a vote in there election.so my point stands if his supporters and there famys get taken out by covid it helps the democrats.and dont majority of people want trump to lose?

borehamwood

I know the post was aimed at trump supporters lol,they've came out in droves havent they...

but not ONE has given a valid reason for the original post's question.

however they like to try sidetracking the question.

so anyone care to address the original question?

"

you think im a trump supporter? lol no not a supporter.do i find him entertaining yea without a doubt.do i think he is a cunt? no more and no less than any other president or primeminister in my life time.only reason people hate him so much is unlike others before him lies a lot more openly than others before him

Gloucestershire

"

Also it did not happen, why complain about the what if’s think about the what nows in this country.

but

why not answer the question of my OP,regardless of your viewpoint?"

No thanks, America is not our problem, what Americans do or not do is no concern of ours.

"

but

why not answer the question of my OP,regardless of your viewpoint?

No thanks, America is not our problem, what Americans do or not do is no concern of ours. "

False. They are the largest and most powerful ally in the west. What goes on there affects us socially and economically.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"I posted this 20 hrs ago.

Ive seen some trump supporters talk on other threads.

can you please come here and answer the question?

I'm open to all reasoning..........but you know that is a lie in itself.

re-ask:

does showing 99% of mask wearers behind you on a rally make for a reasonable response to covid infections/deaths ,while not showing the vast majority who are not wearing masks in the off camera images?

It's simple fucking question that not ONE trumptard has answered."

The word “tard” belongs in the past. Its something the bad side of politics would use. It is also important to remember how these words make people with a disability feel.

I can think of plenty of other words to use to describe the target demographic that you speak of.

» Add a new message to this topic