FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > 2020 - the return of cronyism and the great power grab

2020 - the return of cronyism and the great power grab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bernath OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

It appears lots of Boris’s bezzies are getting cushy jobs.

With a 80 Majority and emergency powers which give him supreme power? who can blame him?

As everyone is focused on COVID and defeating it, Boris has been sneakily making major changes to institutions and been hiring his mates to take over as heads of those instituions.

I say well played!, with no one to stop him, and that includes his own MP’s, we are going to have a great time ahead.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"It appears lots of Boris’s bezzies are getting cushy jobs.

With a 80 Majority and emergency powers which give him supreme power? who can blame him?

As everyone is focused on COVID and defeating it, Boris has been sneakily making major changes to institutions and been hiring his mates to take over as heads of those instituions.

I say well played!, with no one to stop him, and that includes his own MP’s, we are going to have a great time ahead.

"

yes - not the first time, and won't be the last .

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

According to the Torygraph, they are about to appoint the former editor of the Daily Mail in charge of OFCOM. Absolutely disgusting.,Ascif there was nobody else properly neutral politically to do this job. Welcome to Trump Britain.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"According to the Torygraph, they are about to appoint the former editor of the Daily Mail in charge of OFCOM. Absolutely disgusting.,Ascif there was nobody else properly neutral politically to do this job. Welcome to Trump Britain. "

Ever thought that you've been had with this story?

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"According to the Torygraph, they are about to appoint the former editor of the Daily Mail in charge of OFCOM. Absolutely disgusting.,Ascif there was nobody else properly neutral politically to do this job. Welcome to Trump Britain.

Ever thought that you've been had with this story?"

I didn’t know that the Telegraph was making April fool jokes at the end of September. You are talking here about a gvt that closed our parliament illegally and who is prepared to go against the rule of law. I wouldn’t put it past them to do this.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

You have got to wonder what we are sleepwalking into here.

» Add a new message to this topic