FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Giuliani and Borat's daughter

Giuliani and Borat's daughter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who's seen it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

It'd be hilarious and ridiculous if Borat finished off Giuliani.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Though in fairness the whole film was pretty shit... Compared to the first one which wasn't too bad.

"Though in fairness the whole film was pretty shit... Compared to the first one which wasn't too bad. "

Haha I can believe the film would be crap. I haven't seen it. I've only seen a clip of the Giuliani bit. It looked like an older guy acting like a creep with a much younger woman.

If - big if - he just had his hand down his trousers to tuck in his shirt as he claimed, why the hell was he lying down in bed to do that? Why did he agree to go into a bedroom for a drink with the young woman anyway? Why'd he touch her her in that creepy way? Why did he ask for her number and address?

I think it was a looky-likey for the bald guy when the bedroom scene was filmed. The real guy would've sued the nuts off the film makers

"I think it was a looky-likey for the bald guy when the bedroom scene was filmed. The real guy would've sued the nuts off the film makers"

He admitted it was him, so I don't think he's a lookalike.

Borat lost his edge before the last movie.

But I did hear that this is good. Haven't seen it, but I'll give it a watch out of curiosity.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Great Success!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I think it was a looky-likey for the bald guy when the bedroom scene was filmed. The real guy would've sued the nuts off the film makers"

Makes you wonder why he hasn't then, if it was a double he would slaughter them for defamation..

As it is he's hiding away as he comes across a bit like his top client..

"I think it was a looky-likey for the bald guy when the bedroom scene was filmed. The real guy would've sued the nuts off the film makers

But I did hear that this is good. Haven't seen it, but I'll give it a watch out of curiosity."

It's worth watching but I imagine not many will re-watch like so many did after the first one.

Not entirely convinced it was that gulliani bloke in the hotel room but will hold my hands up if proved that it was....can't imagine he'd be as stupid to get into a compromising position on camera like that during election year ....but hey he's a yank neo-con so anything is possible.

Watch the film and post your thoughts if you don't mind

"I think it was a looky-likey for the bald guy when the bedroom scene was filmed. The real guy would've sued the nuts off the film makers

Makes you wonder why he hasn't then, if it was a double he would slaughter them for defamation..

As it is he's hiding away as he comes across a bit like his top client.."

Yeah I still wonder why he hasn't(to my knowledge) spoken up about it. The optics (if genuine)look dodgy as fcuk lol

But I did hear that this is good. Haven't seen it, but I'll give it a watch out of curiosity.

It's worth watching but I imagine not many will re-watch like so many did after the first one.

Not entirely convinced it was that gulliani bloke in the hotel room but will hold my hands up if proved that it was....can't imagine he'd be as stupid to get into a compromising position on camera like that during election year ....but hey he's a yank neo-con so anything is possible.

"

Yah I'll have a watch in the next day or so.

Did Giuliani deny it was him in the footage? I thought he said it was him, but he was just tucking in his shirt. Or some such.

Not that I really care either way. But I imagine he wouldn't say that if it genuinely wasn't him.

It was Giuliani 100%. He'd have denied it was him if it wasn't him.

From his twitter:

"(1) The Borat video is a complete fabrication. I was tucking in my shirt after taking off the recording equipment.

At no time before, during, or after the interview was I ever inappropriate. If Sacha Baron Cohen implies otherwise he is a stone-cold liar."

It was him and his excuse for being in a young lady's bedroom with a hand down his trousers was he was tucking in his shirt.

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Men like Giuliani always make me think of this, from Blackadder II:

"I am a colossal pervert. No form of sexual depravity is too low for me! Animal, vegetable or mineral – I'll do anything to anything!"

"Men like Giuliani always make me think of this, from Blackadder II:

"I am a colossal pervert. No form of sexual depravity is too low for me! Animal, vegetable or mineral – I'll do anything to anything!""

Lol...the baby eating bishop of bath and wells. Classic

"It was Giuliani 100%. He'd have denied it was him if it wasn't him.

From his twitter:

"(1) The Borat video is a complete fabrication. I was tucking in my shirt after taking off the recording equipment.

At no time before, during, or after the interview was I ever inappropriate. If Sacha Baron Cohen implies otherwise he is a stone-cold liar."

It was him and his excuse for being in a young lady's bedroom with a hand down his trousers was he was tucking in his shirt."

I've never had access to twitter so was unaware of that response. Mind you....the guy is a warmongering neo-con and any 'scandal' involving people like that can only be a good thing.

Did Giuliani deny it was him in the footage? I thought he said it was him, but he was just tucking in his shirt. Or some such.

Not that I really care either way. But I imagine he wouldn't say that if it genuinely wasn't him."

Yeah give it a watch but be aware that you'll never get that 1hr 40mins of your life back...

I thoroughly enjoyed it! Especially showing up at a republican convention in KKK robes.

First film like division of Premier..

But...and I have big butt... .

latest more like speaking group about Vauxhall ...

I cannot make point any cleaner

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Marlborough

Filming a double and claiming that it was genuine footage would be much more lawsuit-worthy than filming the actual person.

"I thoroughly enjoyed it! Especially showing up at a republican convention in KKK robes. "

I bet that went down well there.

Did Borat really crash that huge Republican event while Pence was speaking, too? Dressed as Trump, carrying a woman? Or was that selective editing in a clip?

By *o Trash in My TrailerMan  over a year ago

Daytona Beach

Lots of look a likes in it and some news footage but you didn't really think it was the real people did you?

"Lots of look a likes in it and some news footage but you didn't really think it was the real people did you?"

That really was Giuliani acting like an idiot. If it wasn't him, he'd have been screaming it wasn't him and suing the hell out of Cohen.

Daytona Beach

"Lots of look a likes in it and some news footage but you didn't really think it was the real people did you?

That really was Giuliani acting like an idiot. If it wasn't him, he'd have been screaming it wasn't him and suing the hell out of Cohen."

You know you need written permission for publication for a movie from the people in it don't you? Release forms and the like.

"Lots of look a likes in it and some news footage but you didn't really think it was the real people did you?

That really was Giuliani acting like an idiot. If it wasn't him, he'd have been screaming it wasn't him and suing the hell out of Cohen.

You know you need written permission for publication for a movie from the people in it don't you? Release forms and the like. "

Yes. And I'm sure he got whatever he needed. He's been doing this sort of thing for years with powerful people. He knows how to do it.

Daytona Beach

You know you need written permission for publication for a movie from the people in it don't you? Release forms and the like.

Yes. And I'm sure he got whatever he needed. He's been doing this sort of thing for years with powerful people. He knows how to do it."

Ok so the interview bit they get permission then they use doubles and cgi and they are clever in how they name people or don't Hollywood lawyers are sharp as razors.

Yes. And I'm sure he got whatever he needed. He's been doing this sort of thing for years with powerful people. He knows how to do it.

Ok so the interview bit they get permission then they use doubles and cgi and they are clever in how they name people or don't Hollywood lawyers are sharp as razors. "

Are you seriously pushing a conspiracy theory about this? It's all on tape. Giuliani was entrapped, yes. But it was him acting like an idiot. If they'd used doubles of him in that sort of situation, he'd have gone after them in court and denied it was him.

Daytona Beach

Ok so the interview bit they get permission then they use doubles and cgi and they are clever in how they name people or don't Hollywood lawyers are sharp as razors.

Are you seriously pushing a conspiracy theory about this? It's all on tape. Giuliani was entrapped, yes. But it was him acting like an idiot. If they'd used doubles of him in that sort of situation, he'd have gone after them in court and denied it was him. "

Did they name him in the second cut part? would he give permission to use it? You have a puppet show there with politicians puppets on and making them look stupid but its not then is it?

Lot of smoke and mirrors in movies.

Then again I could have caught the lying bug from linus and it might all be bullshit.

[Removed by poster at 30/10/20 01:16:40]

Hmmm maybe Cohen sneakily replaced Giuliani's brain. Then that resulted in Giuliani acting so stupidly. Then - even more sneakily - Cohen replaced his original brain, leaving Giuliani wondering what the hell just happened.

Daytona Beach

"Hmmm maybe Cohen sneakily replaced Giuliani's brain. Then that resulted in Giuliani acting so stupidly. Then - even more sneakily - Cohen replaced his original brain, leaving Giuliani wondering what the hell just happened."

With who's brain though could be linus or your Comrade Corbyn

The reality is its the movies and the legal guys check it out before release. So we never really know. But its a good film Maria Bakalova steals it though

"Hmmm maybe Cohen sneakily replaced Giuliani's brain. Then that resulted in Giuliani acting so stupidly. Then - even more sneakily - Cohen replaced his original brain, leaving Giuliani wondering what the hell just happened.

The reality is its the movies and the legal guys check it out before release. So we never really know. But its a good film Maria Bakalova steals it though "

I suspect it's a bit of a crap film. But it's astonishing people like Giuliani are still fooled so easily.

Daytona Beach

"Hmmm maybe Cohen sneakily replaced Giuliani's brain. Then that resulted in Giuliani acting so stupidly. Then - even more sneakily - Cohen replaced his original brain, leaving Giuliani wondering what the hell just happened.

The reality is its the movies and the legal guys check it out before release. So we never really know. But its a good film Maria Bakalova steals it though

I suspect it's a bit of a crap film. But it's astonishing people like Giuliani are still fooled so easily."

People are interviewed all the time so do get a little fooled and by the time editing is done it looks worse the film though is not bad there is some archive footage and some that looks like cgi its hard to tell these days i like the ending when Borat reaches he is the No1 super spreader of covid through the world its all tongue in cheek stuff its kind of raw but its has some funny bits.

The audience footage (on line) of the contry Steve footage differs from whats in the film it gives you more of a clue how they manipulate it.

I suspect it's a bit of a crap film. But it's astonishing people like Giuliani are still fooled so easily.

People are interviewed all the time so do get a little fooled and by the time editing is done it looks worse the film though is not bad there is some archive footage and some that looks like cgi its hard to tell these days i like the ending when Borat reaches he is the No1 super spreader of covid through the world its all tongue in cheek stuff its kind of raw but its has some funny bits.

The audience footage (on line) of the contry Steve footage differs from whats in the film it gives you more of a clue how they manipulate it.

"

Glad you had fun with the film. I suspect Giuliani didn't.

Daytona Beach

Glad you had fun with the film. I suspect Giuliani didn't. "

Who cares really all politicians are the same ours, yours the French, the Mexicans all bent as a 9 dollar bill

Who cares really all politicians are the same ours, yours the French, the Mexicans all bent as a 9 dollar bill "

Not true. Obviously.

And since you don't care, it seems strange you're commenting so many times in the politics area.

Who cares really all politicians are the same ours, yours the French, the Mexicans all bent as a 9 dollar bill

Not true. Obviously.

And since you don't care, it seems strange you're commenting so many times in the politics area.

"

Why is a thread about a comedy in the politics area is more to the point.

Not true. Obviously.

Why is a thread about a comedy in the politics area is more to the point. "

It's about Giuliani making a tit of himself. That's why.

Not true. Obviously.

"

No lets get real its your agenda to belittle the man and you put it up in the politics section.

Not true. Obviously.

No lets get real its your agenda to belittle the man and you put it up in the politics section.

"

He's Trump's personal lawyer. He's not just some random chap who offended me.

Not true. Obviously.

He's Trump's personal lawyer. He's not just some random chap who offended me."

And?

Your agenda is clear.

Not true. Obviously.

And?

Your agenda is clear. "

Yup. It's to highlight the way a prominent lawyer and politician was made a fool of.

Not true. Obviously.

And?

Your agenda is clear.

Yup. It's to highlight the way a prominent lawyer and politician was made a fool of."

Your agenda is clear real politics are too cerebral for you so you have to belittle people like a school yard child.

Not true. Obviously.

And?

Your agenda is clear.

Yup. It's to highlight the way a prominent lawyer and politician was made a fool of.

Your agenda is clear real politics are too cerebral for you so you have to belittle people like a school yard child. "

Ah well, since real politics are beyond me, what choice do I have but to belittle Giuliani?

Not that I really care either way. But I imagine he wouldn't say that if it genuinely wasn't him.

Yeah give it a watch but be aware that you'll never get that 1hr 40mins of your life back..."

I watched it. Parts of it were funny, parts of it were clearly staged, like the part in the synagogue.

The Giuliani was definitely real. Although, I don't see why anyone who supports him, Trump, or the Republicans would care about this incident, if they ever even hear about it.

Yeah give it a watch but be aware that you'll never get that 1hr 40mins of your life back...

I watched it. Parts of it were funny, parts of it were clearly staged, like the part in the synagogue.

The Giuliani was definitely real. Although, I don't see why anyone who supports him, Trump, or the Republicans would care about this incident, if they ever even hear about it."

Their standard defence is to repeat the "it's fake news" mantra. That applies to anything they don't want to see/hear/think about.

» Add a new message to this topic