FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Trump's fundraising to fight "voter fraud"

Trump's fundraising to fight "voter fraud"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He's grifting. Read for yourself:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-fundraising-insigh/donations-under-8k-to-trump-election-defense-instead-go-to-president-rnc-idUSKBN27R309

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I'd love to know how much he ends up pocketing from all this.

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

Not as much as Hunter and the big guy from the Chinese.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Trumps retirement fund

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Not as much as Hunter and the big guy from the Chinese. "

You did see Ivanka’s Chinese deals didn’t you??

I'm just amazed it's all so blatant. Trump is conning his own supporters and taking their money in a deeply dishonest way.

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

"I'm just amazed it's all so blatant. Trump is conning his own supporters and taking their money in a deeply dishonest way."

And they fucking love him for it

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Absolute nonsense !

Trump will win he is making a strong comeback . Dominion voting machines were rigged

"Trump will win he is making a strong comeback . Dominion voting machines were rigged "

He won't win. He's already lost. And that's not even that the thread's about. Read the link. Trump is conning his supporters out of their money.

Belpre

"I'm just amazed it's all so blatant. Trump is conning his own supporters and taking their money in a deeply dishonest way."

That's what a conman does ! Trumps father was the same, a conman ! Like father, like son !

The rotten apple donny fell right underneath the diseased tree that was his father Fred, who by the way, was arrested and detained at a KKK rally in New York in September of 1927, there is documented proof of this action in the cities public records ! The name, date, and address match up to Fred Trump !

Belpre

"Trump will win he is making a strong comeback . Dominion voting machines were rigged "

More nonsense !

"Trump will win he is making a strong comeback . Dominion voting machines were rigged

More nonsense !"

Yup, it's bollocks:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/12/donald-trump/trumps-tweet-about-27-million-deleted-votes-basele/

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Well he has to buy lots and lots of miniature furniture so he can live under the floor of the Whitehouse with the rest of the Borrowers. He may turn out to be the only President in History to be assassinated by Rentokil. !!

"Well he has to buy lots and lots of miniature furniture so he can live under the floor of the Whitehouse with the rest of the Borrowers. He may turn out to be the only President in History to be assassinated by Rentokil. !!"

In the dead of night years from now, people at the Whitehouse will be awoken by tiny screeches that sound like a mouse. But, strangely, the words "fake news!" will just be made out.

"Well he has to buy lots and lots of miniature furniture so he can live under the floor of the Whitehouse with the rest of the Borrowers. He may turn out to be the only President in History to be assassinated by Rentokil. !!

In the dead of night years from now, people at the Whitehouse will be awoken by tiny screeches that sound like a mouse. But, strangely, the words "fake news!" will just be made out."

and miniature McDonalds boxes all over the place.

"Well he has to buy lots and lots of miniature furniture so he can live under the floor of the Whitehouse with the rest of the Borrowers. He may turn out to be the only President in History to be assassinated by Rentokil. !!

In the dead of night years from now, people at the Whitehouse will be awoken by tiny screeches that sound like a mouse. But, strangely, the words "fake news!" will just be made out.

and miniature McDonalds boxes all over the place. "

Spoooooooky.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

I can never tell if someone has really been that comprehensively cuckolded by Trump or they're just having a laugh

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

Maybe actually fact check the shite you post before hitting the post button.. But them Trumpers and facts don't really go together I suppose

Joseph Stalin.."Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything."

"Joseph Stalin.."Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything."

"

And he had such a keen interest in Democracy too

"Joseph Stalin.."Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything."

And he had such a keen interest in Democracy too "

As about as much interest in democracy as Beijing Biden of the CCP.

As about as much interest in democracy as Beijing Biden of the CCP."

Maybe read the link at the start of the thread. It details how Trump is conning his supporters out of their hard-earned money for his own personal gain.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

And he had such a keen interest in Democracy too "

Stalin

Biden

2 peas in a pod.

Stalin

Biden

2 peas in a pod."

Both their names end with "n". What more proof do you need that they're basically the same?

Stalin

Biden

2 peas in a pod."

No way...the fella aint that bad.

Not so sure about president Harris tho

10% for the big guy

"Not as much as Hunter and the big guy from the Chinese.

10% for the big guy "

Do you fancy actually reading the link at the top or talking about the thread topic?

Stalin

Biden

2 peas in a pod."

Not sure on that, I don't think Stalin was that level of corruption

Stalin

Biden

2 peas in a pod.

Not sure on that, I don't think Stalin was that level of corruption "

Do you think Trump's corrupt or not? I'm actually curious.

Stalin

Biden

2 peas in a pod.

No way...the fella aint that bad.

Not so sure about president Harris tho "

That's definitely their aim, to replace senile Biden with president Harris

Dave wiill you ever bother to read the link at the top or address the fact Trump is grifting and conning his supporters out of their money?

Thankfully the Georgia recount is being done by hand so dominion will not be involved.

The people of America deserve a fair democratic system where only the legal votes are counted and the illegal votes discarded. We can all agree on that.

Hope you’ve donated to the fund.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Trump will win he is making a strong comeback . Dominion voting machines were rigged

Hope you’ve donated to the fund."

Thankfully the Georgia recount is being done by hand so dominion will not be involved.

The people of America deserve a fair democratic system where only the legal votes are counted and the illegal votes discarded. We can all agree on that."

Guess that means you can't be bothered to read the link about Trump conning his supporters out of their money or talk about the thread topic.

I mean I'd say I'm surprised. But I'm not.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I think he is winning in pennsylvania as they are investigating the voting, that would be 22 points for him and more in other states too.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I think he is winning in pennsylvania as they are investigating the voting, that would be 22 points for him and more in other states too."

It's 20 electoral college votes and trump is 45'000 behind..

Given what the federal and state body who have said it was all pukka I wouldn't build any hopes up..

in Lancashire

The people of America deserve a fair democratic system where only the legal votes are counted and the illegal votes discarded. We can all agree on that."

Who will the accolytes blame after this count..

"I think he is winning in pennsylvania as they are investigating the voting, that would be 22 points for him and more in other states too."

What makes you think he is winning in Pennsylvania?

"I think he is winning in pennsylvania as they are investigating the voting, that would be 22 points for him and more in other states too.

It's 20 electoral college votes and trump is 45'000 behind..

Given what the federal and state body who have said it was all pukka I wouldn't build any hopes up.."

Yes 20 votes, we will see what will happen there.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Don't get too excited, if fraud is proved and the election rerun Trump's share will go down since if anyone's fiddling the books it's him!

in Lancashire

BBC project Biden will hold on to his win in Georgia..

Amazing the depth and vastness of the fraud coming out. I'm in deep shock and dismay.

in Lancashire

No recount in Pennsylvania shag, Biden is ahead by 60,000..

[Removed by poster at 13/11/20 23:50:46]

This is hilarious. Some people are trying to push the conspiracy theory of voter fraud that doesn't seem to exist - based on the complete lack of evidence.

And yet this thread is about Trump's blatant fraud in taking the money of his supporters under false pretences. The evidence of that is clear. Yet those same people seem to be ignoring that.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"He's grifting. Read for yourself:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-fundraising-insigh/donations-under-8k-to-trump-election-defense-instead-go-to-president-rnc-idUSKBN27R309"

Made a loss on the election. How else are you going to recoup your losses.

For trump supporters its a punishment tax for not letting him win!

"He's grifting. Read for yourself:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-fundraising-insigh/donations-under-8k-to-trump-election-defense-instead-go-to-president-rnc-idUSKBN27R309

Made a loss on the election. How else are you going to recoup your losses.

For trump supporters its a punishment tax for not letting him win!"

He could rebrand it the Trump Tax, in big gold letters.

"I think he is winning in pennsylvania as they are investigating the voting, that would be 22 points for him and more in other states too.

Don't get too excited, if fraud is proved and the election rerun Trump's share will go down since if anyone's fiddling the books it's him! "

Trump would not be calling out fraud and demands for recounts if it was him committing the crime.

The people of America deserve a fair democracy and to know their vote has been counted.

Not happening, your man lost, Trump and his supporters are going to look very silly when this is all over

Not happening, your man lost, Trump and his supporters are going to look very silly when this is all over "

This is what I instantly thought but was listening on radio and they explained a few ways he could still win if allegations hold up plus in some states where its very close they are not held by law to ratify the result thus handing the state to Trump.

Not happening, your man lost, Trump and his supporters are going to look very silly when this is all over

This is what I instantly thought but was listening on radio and they explained a few ways he could still win if allegations hold up plus in some states where its very close they are not held by law to ratify the result thus handing the state to Trump."

Won’t happen, every single case he has presented to court has been dismissed, you could tell with his body language and words in how does he last night that he is realising it is over

But it is possible he can stay in power. As said above, there is a way some states can chose who they send and it’s not dependent on democracy. The FT today explains it so much better.

He’s also enabling blocking Biden from preparing for handover so at the very least is endangering the US and possibly endangering the whole world stability. No wonder competing countries are encouraging him to contest.

No recount in Pennsylvania shag, Biden is ahead by 60,000.."

He was leading but then strangly over night all the votes went to biden.

in Lancashire

No recount in Pennsylvania shag, Biden is ahead by 60,000..He was leading but then strangly over night all the votes went to biden."

Shag mate all you are doing is repeating lies..

No recount in Pennsylvania shag, Biden is ahead by 60,000..He was leading but then strangly over night all the votes went to biden.

"

We will see what will happen

in Lancashire

No recount in Pennsylvania shag, Biden is ahead by 60,000..He was leading but then strangly over night all the votes went to biden.

We will see what will happen "

It's been 'happening' for two weeks, as in 30 law suits and no fraud..

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

No recount in Pennsylvania shag, Biden is ahead by 60,000..He was leading but then strangly over night all the votes went to biden."

No shag... that is showing ignorance of the process... so let’s do a long winded history of why we got to where we did...

Florida has a history of early voting.... in Florida their state election law allows those votes to be tabulated before Election Day

Pennsylvania does not really have a history of early voting... because of Covid, democrats in Pennsylvania asked for the same rule as Florida to be put into effect

The republican state legislature in Pennsylvania said no..... and said they could only be any early voting could only counted at the earliest on the same day...

The democrats encouraged their voters to early vote.... about 80% of democrats did...

Trump and republicans trashed the early voting process... and encouraged people to vote on Election Day... and about 80% of republicans did...

So because the Election Day votes were counted first.... trump raced ahead... but because most of the early vote came from big city areas and was overwhelmingly democratic... that’s why the lead crumbled and Biden overtook him

So please don’t post about things you don’t understand... you are playing into a dangerous narrative

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

No shag... that is showing ignorance of the process... so let’s do a long winded history of why we got to where we did...

Florida has a history of early voting.... in Florida their state election law allows those votes to be tabulated before Election Day

Pennsylvania does not really have a history of early voting... because of Covid, democrats in Pennsylvania asked for the same rule as Florida to be put into effect

The republican state legislature in Pennsylvania said no..... and said they could only be any early voting could only counted at the earliest on the same day...

The democrats encouraged their voters to early vote.... about 80% of democrats did...

Trump and republicans trashed the early voting process... and encouraged people to vote on Election Day... and about 80% of republicans did...

So because the Election Day votes were counted first.... trump raced ahead... but because most of the early vote came from big city areas and was overwhelmingly democratic... that’s why the lead crumbled and Biden overtook him

So please don’t post about things you don’t understand... you are playing into a dangerous narrative "

This is how I see it as well

Postal votes were always going to catch up with live votes Trump and his cronies knew this and started early on brainwashing the his followers to believe that the postal vote was rigged.

» Add a new message to this topic