FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > The Tories and islamaphobia

The Tories and islamaphobia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ionelhutz OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Just for a bit of balance

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/18/tory-mp-will-face-no-further-action-for-anglo-muslim-relations-tweet

The mp in question also has previous

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/trump-protest-uk-visit-latest-michael-fabricant-islamophobic-tweet-sadiq-khan-pig-a8445456.html%3famp

I'm sure the usual suspects will Express their disgust at the gmnt over this.

After all they are so concerned about racism in political parties

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

nice whataboutry lionel

liverpool

"nice whataboutry lionel "

Nothing of the sort hence why I posted it on another thread.

People are so up in arms about racism,yet seem less concerned when its proven to be embedded in the gmnt.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The Tories have always been a very proud racist party.

near ipswich

"The Tories have always been a very proud racist party."
yeah only have to look at the tory home secretary and chancellor to see that.

By *ssexbloke72Man  over a year ago

Poplar

Remind me which two political parties have been investigated by the EHRC?

liverpool

"The Tories have always been a very proud racist party. yeah only have to look at the tory home secretary and chancellor to see that. "

Ah yes priti patel that beacon of inclusion

liverpool

"Remind me which two political parties have been investigated by the EHRC? "

You literally couldnt make this shit up

near ipswich

"Remind me which two political parties have been investigated by the EHRC? "
the labour party and the BNP if im not mistaken.

liverpool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2020/mar/05/300-allegations-of-tory-islamophobia-sent-to-equality-watchdog

liverpool

A thread specifically about Islamaphobia in the gmnt, and within 5 posts the labour party are dragged into it.

Its refreshing to know that the anti racists on here are only concerned When it's in the labour party.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Chap i follow on Twitter Owen Jones calls this shit out on a regular basis. Surprisingly he was also calling out islamiphobia and transphobia in the Labour Party as well this week.

It’s sad it’s almost par for the course from the Torys.

Kick them all out and reset these stale politicos.

Revolution says I

near ipswich

"Chap i follow on Twitter Owen Jones calls this shit out on a regular basis. Surprisingly he was also calling out islamiphobia and transphobia in the Labour Party as well this week.

Revolution says I "

Owen jones say no more

liverpool

"Chap i follow on Twitter Owen Jones calls this shit out on a regular basis. Surprisingly he was also calling out islamiphobia and transphobia in the Labour Party as well this week.

Revolution says I "

I quite like owen Jones

Quite a few on The left dont like him but he is always spot on

Check out the clip of him arguing with andrew Neill.

North Bucks

Revolution says I Owen jones say no more "

When Owen Jones calls it out in the Labour Party it speaks volumes to be honest.

"A thread specifically about Islamaphobia in the gmnt, and within 5 posts the labour party are dragged into it.

Its refreshing to know that the anti racists on here are only concerned When it's in the labour party."

Hi . I think you will find that the current cabinet are the most diverse ever . An excellent illustration of diversity in action . At least the current government recognises that more opinions matter than those of the white middle class full paid up members of the woke brigade who reside in London .

liverpool

"A thread specifically about Islamaphobia in the gmnt, and within 5 posts the labour party are dragged into it.

Its refreshing to know that the anti racists on here are only concerned When it's in the labour party. Hi . I think you will find that the current cabinet are the most diverse ever . An excellent illustration of diversity in action . At least the current government recognises that more opinions matter than those of the white middle class full paid up members of the woke brigade who reside in London . "

You lost me at woke

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"The Tories have always been a very proud racist party."
They have asian ministers a black chairman,need I go on

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"The Tories have always been a very proud racist party. yeah only have to look at the tory home secretary and chancellor to see that. "

"See? we're inclusive!"

I guess we should ignore the treatment of the Windrush generation and the "hostile environment" against immigrants because a few members of the cabinet help tick a box.

This is why racism is rife in politics and society. This is directed at both major parties who's conduct has been shameful. Statements like the one above, acting like there isn't a problem will always ensure that the problem isn't dealt with properly. It's like minorities should be appeased simply because of who's on the front bench. That doesn't change things if you're a normal member of the public experiencing racism on a day to day basis.

Also, Baroness Warsi was very vocal about Islamophobia within the Conservative party and very little was done. So whilst I'm not condoning Labour's current handling of antisemitism or racism directed at MPs like Diane Abbott and Dawn Butler from within, spare me the crap on how the Conservative party are getting things right. The amount of racism reviews carried out under this government which haven't been actioned properly is embarrassing.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"The Tories have always been a very proud racist party. yeah only have to look at the tory home secretary and chancellor to see that.

"See? we're inclusive!"

I guess we should ignore the treatment of the Windrush generation and the "hostile environment" against immigrants because a few members of the cabinet help tick a box.

This is why racism is rife in politics and society. This is directed at both major parties who's conduct has been shameful. Statements like the one above, acting like there isn't a problem will always ensure that the problem isn't dealt with properly. It's like minorities should be appeased simply because of who's on the front bench. That doesn't change things if you're a normal member of the public experiencing racism on a day to day basis.

Also, Baroness Warsi was very vocal about Islamophobia within the Conservative party and very little was done. So whilst I'm not condoning Labour's current handling of antisemitism or racism directed at MPs like Diane Abbott and Dawn Butler from within, spare me the crap on how the Conservative party are getting things right. The amount of racism reviews carried out under this government which haven't been actioned properly is embarrassing.

"

Well said

By *ountry Boy FreshMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

"Just for a bit of balance

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/18/tory-mp-will-face-no-further-action-for-anglo-muslim-relations-tweet

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/trump-protest-uk-visit-latest-michael-fabricant-islamophobic-tweet-sadiq-khan-pig-a8445456.html%3famp

"

Wow justification for anti-Semitism amazing nothing like al little balance ehh?

So for balance prey tell how many Jews have bombed, stabbed or run over people in the UK in the last 20 years?

liverpool

So for balance prey tell how many Jews have bombed, stabbed or run over people in the UK in the last 20 years?

"

Thank you for you and the others for proving my point so conclusively

liverpool

"The Tories have always been a very proud racist party. yeah only have to look at the tory home secretary and chancellor to see that.

"See? we're inclusive!"

"

I posted a link of a Tory mp twice involved in making Islamaphobic slurs.

Not one of their fan club has condemned this and practically every one has involved the labour party,in a thread specifically about the conservative party.

Says it all really.

"

You appear to be trying to make a point about terrorism when the thread is about racism. Rather proving the point of the thread.

North Bucks

"See? we're inclusive!"

Not one of their fan club has condemned this and practically every one has involved the labour party,in a thread specifically about the conservative party.

Says it all really."

Seems like a cross party issue. Disgusting.

Clear them all out.

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

Our political parties are just groupings of the people in this country.

It's not a problem of the parties, it's a problem of our society.

Statistics show that racial abuse and attacks have increased in recent years.

That is a failing in leadership, policy, and education.

Tories and their supporters don't hold their own party to the same standard as they hold others.

They will always point the finger at others.

What also doesn't help are 'neutrals' who go on about 'both sides'. This is just diluting the issue.

"Tories and their supporters don't hold their own party to the same standard as they hold others.

What also doesn't help are 'neutrals' who go on about 'both sides'. This is just diluting the issue."

“There are some very fine people on both sides”

- Donald Trump

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Where does this leave Macron?

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"Tories and their supporters don't hold their own party to the same standard as they hold others.

What also doesn't help are 'neutrals' who go on about 'both sides'. This is just diluting the issue."

The problem is that the issue has been weaponised by both sides whilst at the same time doing very little about it.

As someone mentioned earlier, political parties are just groupings of people with similar yet different views.

But as I highlighted earlier, the conservatives are definitely not the champions of racial equality...or any equality for that matter.

liverpool

They couldn't give a Toss about racism.

Its simply a tool used to beat the labour party.

This thread bears it out completely.

When the report into the labour party was announced they all piled in,yet have stayed strangely quiet on this issue.

North Bucks

What also doesn't help are 'neutrals' who go on about 'both sides'. This is just diluting the issue.

When the report into the labour party was announced they all piled in,yet have stayed strangely quiet on this issue."

Let’s see if there is a pile on when and if (a big if) the bullying report comes out into Priti Patel. Your point maybe proved then

The thing is and I hate to be that “neutral” guy but there is so much filth around the parties at the moment it’s so easy to descend into whataboutery. For every example there is a counter example.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"See? we're inclusive!"

Says it all really."

I condemned it totally last time, and totally condemn this time.

Society contains many bad people, they find their way into political parties and spread tbeir poison.

Having a finger pointing contest on who has the most racists, will not sort the problem.

liverpool

"See? we're inclusive!"

Says it all really.

Society contains many bad people, they find their way into political parties and spread tbeir poison.

Having a finger pointing contest on who has the most racists, will not sort the problem. "

And neither does labelling one party as 'full of racists 'whilst condoning widespread racism in another.

liverpool

When the report into the labour party was announced they all piled in,yet have stayed strangely quiet on this issue.

Let’s see if there is a pile on when and if (a big if) the bullying report comes out into Priti Patel. Your point maybe proved then

The thing is and I hate to be that “neutral” guy but there is so much filth around the parties at the moment it’s so easy to descend into whataboutery. For every example there is a counter example.

"

The patel thing is nothing to do with racism.

The mp above said a racist tweet and not one of the posters who savaged corbyn have said 1 solitary thing against him.

The hypocrisy is sickening and it proves they couldnt give a toss about racism.

By *ake The Rooster CrowMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"See? we're inclusive!"

Says it all really.

Having a finger pointing contest on who has the most racists, will not sort the problem. "

Its the thing a deep rooted racist does its called deflection some people have zero respect for other people sadly.

Manchester

"

No but they have in Palestine , Gaza, Syria, Iran. And they’ve funded the American to proxy bomb as they are America’s Bankers. .

Not defending Muslim extremism but Israel is equally as fucked up! We just dress Israel up a better than their neighbours because they are pro the west.

If we hadn’t invaded Iraq and Libya there would be a lot less fundamentalists.

Israel is taking land by force off their neighbours. Not sure when that’s suddenly become ok! The UN still has it as an invasion.

We support someone who wants to suppress their neighbours and complain when they attempt to fight back.

Im not defending the bombing innocent people in the U.K. as that’s horrific in anyone’s mind., but to say it’s not our fault and we are victims come on our bombs kill a lot more innocents in those countries. Ask the RAF and USAF.

Blair and Bush were Billy big Bollocks and the poor bastards who live there and here who never picked up a gun die. Criminal.

Afghanistan and the Taliban crack on and wipe the evil bastards out for the way they treat their own people but we fuelled ISIS.

Iraq had education for all and a semblance of free health care too.

North Bucks

The mp above said a racist tweet and not one of the posters who savaged corbyn have said 1 solitary thing against him.

The hypocrisy is sickening and it proves they couldnt give a toss about racism. "

Calm down it was more a reflection that you think people don’t criticise the Torys.

Manchester

Sorry I know off topic.above.

liverpool

The hypocrisy is sickening and it proves they couldnt give a toss about racism.

Calm down it was more a reflection that you think people don’t criticise the Torys. "

I think this thread has proved it.

Congratulations guys, I've just read that this thread has been nominated for a Golden Fabby 2020 award in the "Whataboutery" category I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, and if you win, it will be the first thing connected with Labour that has won anything for many years.

Here's some reading for you all.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/aug/13/hierarchy-of-racism-fears-threaten-starmers-hopes-of-labour-unity

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/labour-leaks-report-antisemitism-racism-diane-abbott-butler-a9468521.html

liverpool

No but they have in Palestine , Gaza, Syria, Iran. And they’ve funded the American to proxy bomb as they are America’s Bankers. .

Not defending Muslim extremism but Israel is equally as fucked up! We just dress Israel up a better than their neighbours because they are pro the west.

If we hadn’t invaded Iraq and Libya there would be a lot less fundamentalists.

Israel is taking land by force off their neighbours. Not sure when that’s suddenly become ok! The UN still has it as an invasion.

We support someone who wants to suppress their neighbours and complain when they attempt to fight back.

Im not defending the bombing innocent people in the U.K. as that’s horrific in anyone’s mind., but to say it’s not our fault and we are victims come on our bombs kill a lot more innocents in those countries. Ask the RAF and USAF.

Blair and Bush were Billy big Bollocks and the poor bastards who live there and here who never picked up a gun die. Criminal.

Afghanistan and the Taliban crack on and wipe the evil bastards out for the way they treat their own people but we fuelled ISIS.

Iraq had education for all and a semblance of free health care too.

"

With all due respect he only mentioned terrorism to stray away from the original topic.

liverpool

"Congratulations guys, I've just read that this thread has been nominated for a Golden Fabby 2020 award in the "Whataboutery" category I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, and if you win, it will be the first thing connected with Labour that has won anything for many years.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/aug/13/hierarchy-of-racism-fears-threaten-starmers-hopes-of-labour-unity

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/labour-leaks-report-antisemitism-racism-diane-abbott-butler-a9468521.html"

Another one proving my point just brilliantly

By *ake The Rooster CrowMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"Congratulations guys, I've just read that this thread has been nominated for a Golden Fabby 2020 award in the "Whataboutery" category I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, and if you win, it will be the first thing connected with Labour that has won anything for many years.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/labour-leaks-report-antisemitism-racism-diane-abbott-butler-a9468521.html"

I think everyone on the prannet new this already but you won't convince some they have racism deeply embedded in there psyche.

There is no room for racism in politics though.

liverpool

Could have sworn this thread was about Islamaphobia in the gmnt.

I must have been mistaken

Manchester

Personally I think there is racism in both parties it’s just the Tories are better at deflecting the detail.

Pretty Patel is just a nasty piece of work from what I see but not sure she’s racist.

Corbyn made the mistake of not shouting anti semitism down loud enough so the papers had a field day as the Tories kept bringing it into the light.

I’m sure if you dig deep enough there are soft racists in the leadership of both parties. NO I CAN’T PROVE IT AND NO I CANT SHOW YOU EVIDENCE.

The Tories party is awash with blue rinse brigade white 60+ year olds who want to go back the 60’s and stop immigration. Labour strongholds in the north will have similar older generations.

What bothers me is this is finger pointing for effect rather than questioning what’s wrong across the political parties and subsequently the country’s attitude to race. This shouldn’t be point scoring as it’s fundamental to our society. American blacks in the WW2 were amazed to see how well they were treated here 75years ago before going back to segregation. Have we moved on at all? Looking at all this I’m not sure.

Bring back Charles Kennedy. He was a d*unk but didn’t blame everyone else for having a drink to deflect attention from himself.

Huddersfield

"Personally I think there is racism in both parties it’s just the Tories are better at deflecting the detail.

Pretty Patel is just a nasty piece of work from what I see but not sure she’s racist.

Corbyn made the mistake of not shouting anti semitism down loud enough so the papers had a field day as the Tories kept bringing it into the light.

I’m sure if you dig deep enough there are soft racists in the leadership of both parties. NO I CAN’T PROVE IT AND NO I CANT SHOW YOU EVIDENCE.

The Tories party is awash with blue rinse brigade white 60+ year olds who want to go back the 60’s and stop immigration. Labour strongholds in the north will have similar older generations.

What bothers me is this is finger pointing for effect rather than questioning what’s wrong across the political parties and subsequently the country’s attitude to race. This shouldn’t be point scoring as it’s fundamental to our society. American blacks in the WW2 were amazed to see how well they were treated here 75years ago before going back to segregation. Have we moved on at all? Looking at all this I’m not sure.

Bring back Charles Kennedy. He was a d*unk but didn’t blame everyone else for having a drink to deflect attention from himself.

"

I think the facts are there are racists everywhere both in and out of politics and following on with facts only one leader or ex leader has been investigated over it and found complicit.

liverpool

"Personally I think there is racism in both parties it’s just the Tories are better at deflecting the detail.

"

I think you are spot on there

I think if there is racism there is more likely to found in the labour heartlands.

I was reading something yesterday which not 1 mainstream outlet published an article about corbyn and anti semitism until he became leader.

Which is a bit odd

liverpool

I think the facts are there are racists everywhere both in and out of politics and following on with facts only one leader or ex leader has been investigated over it and found complicit. "

No he wasn't.

Huddersfield

I think the facts are there are racists everywhere both in and out of politics and following on with facts only one leader or ex leader has been investigated over it and found complicit.

No he wasn't."

YES he was read the report! You really are full of lies and hate arn't you he as suspended on that report and his b/s and not being prepared to apologise. Man get some class and stop lying.

liverpool

No he wasn't.

YES he was read the report! You really are full of lies and hate arn't you he as suspended on that report and his b/s and not being prepared to apologise. Man get some class and stop lying."

Why has he been reinstated?

Huddersfield

No he wasn't.

YES he was read the report! You really are full of lies and hate arn't you he as suspended on that report and his b/s and not being prepared to apologise. Man get some class and stop lying.

"

Are you denying the facts on why he was suspended? Get a grip man accept the truth for once.

liverpool

No he wasn't.

Are you denying the facts on why he was suspended? Get a grip man accept the truth for once. "

No he wasn't.

Are you denying the facts on why he was suspended? Get a grip man accept the truth for once. "

He was suspended for what he said about the report, not it's contents.

And after due process was reinstated.

By *o Trash in My TrailerMan  over a year ago

Daytona Beach

No he wasn't.

Are you denying the facts on why he was suspended? Get a grip man accept the truth for once.

And after due process was reinstated. "

So is he back in the party as he was before then even if he still hates the Jews?

No he wasn't.

So is he back in the party as he was before then even if he still hates the Jews?

"

You either:

1. Believe this, in which case you are so blinded by your own hate it's pointless talking to you.

Or

2. You know it's bollocks and are just trying (ineptly) to troll this discussion. So again it's pointless talking to you.

Thank you for playing. Good night.

By *o Trash in My TrailerMan  over a year ago

Daytona Beach

No he wasn't.

You either:

1. Believe this, in which case you are so blinded by your own hate it's pointless talking to you.

Or

2. You know it's bollocks and are just trying (ineptly) to troll this discussion. So again it's pointless talking to you.

Thank you for playing. Good night. "

No C!

C is the fact you are duplicitous about his position pretending that reinstation is back to norm but thats not true. The reality is Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer will continue withholding the Labour whip from his predecessor means Mr Corbyn is still not officially a Labour MP.

So you are either trolling yourself or deluded as he is not officially a labour MP for reasons not disclosed.

So why are you trying to fool people?

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Just putting it out there,

In terms of gender and race equality, labour never had

1. A Woman leader

2. A Ethnic minority chancellor or home secretary.

In terms of providing opportunity for all, Labour has consistently prevented Blacks, Asian or Women from getting to the higher echalons of government.

The tories maybe bad, but they have at least demonstrated they could have could have people in government who actually represent the UK population.

Labour needs to address that problem.

"Just putting it out there,

1. A Woman leader

In terms of providing opportunity for all, Labour has consistently prevented Blacks, Asian or Women from getting to the higher echalons of government.

The tories maybe bad, but they have at least demonstrated they could have could have people in government who actually represent the UK population.

Labour needs to address that problem."

They won't. And Labour supporters just accuse the Tories of tokenism. Which in itself is racist and an insult to the people who have been put into those positions

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Yes and isnt it strange of how they and their supporters never mentions that about the torys? They just go on about corbyn and mostly labour.

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

It just baffles how people still confuse the dislike of a religion with racism

The term Islamophobia has been invented to stifle criticism of one religion

"It just baffles how people still confuse the dislike of a religion with racism

"

I actually dislike most religions. A room full of evangelical Christians is probably my worst nightmare.

Ipswich

I actually dislike most religions. A room full of evangelical Christians is probably my worst nightmare. "

Agreed. And we need to recognise that criticism of ALL religions is a vital component of a free democracy and I find this steady slide towards new blasphemy laws sinister and creepy

The term Islamophobia is being used to stop criticism of Islam and that has to stop

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

I actually dislike most religions. A room full of evangelical Christians is probably my worst nightmare. "

Best not come to Northern Ireland then.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Ditto..

Would insert 'radical extrmists' with some..

I actually dislike most religions. A room full of evangelical Christians is probably my worst nightmare.

Best not come to Northern Ireland then."

lol

I've been plenty of times and, like most places in the world, as long as you avoid the eejits it's a great place.

I think this is the bottom line, without untoward outside influences, most people are pretty decent.

We are all a little wary of the different, but when you actually come face to face with it, it's never as different as you imagined.

We are all much more alike than we are different.

By *hilledOutGuy1Man  over a year ago

Not far away

"Just putting it out there,

1. A Woman leader

Labour needs to address that problem."

I totally agree. Also noticeable that a certain person hasn't jumped on your comments!

By *exy couple128Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

More shit from lionel, What about Corbyn Apparently he's going to be in charge of the concentration camps should labour gain power!

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

Islam is not a race.

Islam is not a race."

O dear

Ipswich

Islam is not a race."

It's a very obvious attempt to categorize the criticism of Islam with racism. Unfortunately too many people haven't cottoned on to that yet

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 21/11/20 08:56:08]

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"More shit from lionel, What about Corbyn Apparently he's going to be in charge of the concentration camps should labour gain power!"

At what point you lot will move on from Corbyn and stop using him to justify the Tory shit-show?

It’s a bit like the financial crash of 2008 to justify the crappy Tory policies. At some point the tories will have to act as adults and take responsibility for their actions instead of blaming everybody else. Grow up and take ownership.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Islam is not a race.

It's a very obvious attempt to categorize the criticism of Islam with racism. Unfortunately too many people haven't cottoned on to that yet"

Jews on the other hand, are a race.

Gloucestershire

See where some people realise that Islam is a religion and not a race, that is true.

Problem is that many on the far right have made ‘muslim’ a code for asians and arabs.

This is due to the fact that saying you hate muslims is far more acceptable to the general public, than saying you hate asians or arabs ‘e.g. brown people’.

The far right have been doing this for years now, they have repackaged their hate speech into an acceptable form that the non enlightened can use it to keep them just on the right side of the law.

Its fooled a lot of people, and therefore it has caused legitimate debate on the subject matter difficult, lest you be considered a racist thug,

So really you need to blame the far right for fucking up the debate, so unless they have been taken out of the debate, people are not going to be able to discuss their concerns.

So in conclusion, don’t let a bunch of wankstains hijack debates and inject their racist prejudices, as they are bunch of stupid cocksuckers.

Don’t you agree?

near ipswich

"See where some people realise that Islam is a religion and not a race, that is true.

Problem is that many on the far right have made ‘muslim’ a code for asians and arabs.

This is due to the fact that saying you hate muslims is far more acceptable to the general public, than saying you hate asians or arabs ‘e.g. brown people’.

The far right have been doing this for years now, they have repackaged their hate speech into an acceptable form that the non enlightened can use it to keep them just on the right side of the law.

Its fooled a lot of people, and therefore it has caused legitimate debate on the subject matter difficult, lest you be considered a racist thug,

So really you need to blame the far right for fucking up the debate, so unless they have been taken out of the debate, people are not going to be able to discuss their concerns.

So in conclusion, don’t let a bunch of wankstains hijack debates and inject their racist prejudices, as they are bunch of stupid cocksuckers.

Don’t you agree?

"

you have to blame the public too if they are thick enough not to know there are muslims,sikh,s,hindu,s,budist,s, etc in those groups after all most of us live among them you cant blame right wing groups most of us dont even encounter their crap without searching for it.

Gloucestershire

"See where some people realise that Islam is a religion and not a race, that is true.

Don’t you agree?

you have to blame the public too if they are thick enough not to know there are muslims,sikh,s,hindu,s,budist,s, etc in those groups after all most of us live among them you cant blame right wing groups most of us dont even encounter their crap without searching for it."

Far right I can, you don’t need to search for it, you’ve found it already if you associate with it.

But robust debate needs to happen, without the intereference of discriminatory groups.

liverpool

"More shit from lionel, What about Corbyn Apparently he's going to be in charge of the concentration camps should labour gain power!"

Meanwhile back on planet earth..I'm sure the fella who recieved the racist tweet shouldnt be too upset as the wrong terminology was used.

By *hilledOutGuy1Man  over a year ago

Not far away

they must have read his CV

» Add a new message to this topic