FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Brexit done Boris days numbered

Brexit done Boris days numbered

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bernath OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Now that it’s done, his political days are numbered. You can disagree all you want, he is now a spent force, a political albatross on the next of the Tory party.

Bye bye EU, bye bye Boris.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Now that it’s done, his political days are numbered. You can disagree all you want, he is now a spent force, a political albatross on the next of the Tory party.

Bye bye EU, bye bye Boris. "

Thats funny did you get that from a Christmas cracker,think you have had to much booze

Gloucestershire

"Now that it’s done, his political days are numbered. You can disagree all you want, he is now a spent force, a political albatross on the next of the Tory party.

Bye bye EU, bye bye Boris. Thats funny did you get that from a Christmas cracker,think you have had to much booze"

Go eat some fish.

By *ssexbloke72Man  over a year ago

Poplar

Wishful thinking or just the booze talking.!

Gloucestershire

Wishful thinking or just the booze talking.! "

His purpose is over, time to take out the Xmas trash with him in the bin also.

Need a change in government now.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Wishful thinking or just the booze talking.!

His purpose is over, time to take out the Xmas trash with him in the bin also.

Need a change in government now."

And no doubt you would then complain about the pm not having a public mandate.

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

I'm not that fussed which of this present bunch eventually grab the leadership.

It won't in reality be much of a change from the last 10 years.

But the Tory party will take the opportunity to call it a fresh start. It's inevitable, he was there for one reason only.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He will be gone at some point in 2021, along with at least half of his cabinet,

By *or Fox SakeCouple  over a year ago

Thornaby

He will be gone at some point in 2021, along with at least half of his cabinet, "

He's made his mates very rich and ensured they can hide it in off shore accounts.

Utter cnut

He's made his mates very rich and ensured they can hide it in off shore accounts.

Utter cnut"

Where, Luxembourg or Ireland?

By *heislanderMan  over a year ago

cheshunt

Bookies offering 7/4 on him leaving in 2021???

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Much as I detest him and his government, I don't think he'll be pushed out. Even if all 100 ERG traitors call for his head it's not enough.

Now he's claimed ownership of Mays deal (which he previously resigned over) for Bexshit and the Covid vaccine is rolling out why would he?

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Actually one thing that might make him walk away is if Scotland/N.Ireland try for independence.

Though you think you sound smart, FYI they were numbered from the moment of conception.

Who cares, he's done his job, maybe much like the male praying mantis that mates and then the females kills him. She's still got his....

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Much as I detest him and his government, I don't think he'll be pushed out. Even if all 100 ERG traitors call for his head it's not enough.

Now he's claimed ownership of Mays deal (which he previously resigned over) for Bexshit and the Covid vaccine is rolling out why would he?"

Once the dust over covid,has settled there should some serous questions asked about the utter car crash it has been.

If ks has any sensw he will be keeping his powder dry and asking some v uncomfortable questions (where did that £11b go for eg)

If brexit doesnt turn out to the economic miracle even boris is going to struggle to shift the blame

Plus we all know he isn't a fan of hard work

I'd be surprised if he was there in 12 months time.

"I'm not that fussed which of this present bunch eventually grab the leadership.

It won't in reality be much of a change from the last 10 years.

But the Tory party will take the opportunity to call it a fresh start. It's inevitable, he was there for one reason only. "

Exactly as with anyone in any job where others dictate your value and usefulness.

Now he's claimed ownership of Mays deal (which he previously resigned over) for Bexshit and the Covid vaccine is rolling out why would he?

Once the dust over covid,has settled there should some serous questions asked about the utter car crash it has been.

If ks has any sensw he will be keeping his powder dry and asking some v uncomfortable questions (where did that £11b go for eg)

If brexit doesnt turn out to the economic miracle even boris is going to struggle to shift the blame

I'd be surprised if he was there in 12 months time."

You've been full of surprises the past 9 months, most didn't happen.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

I'd be surprised if he was there in 12 months time."

Have you read the deal yet,what do you think of it?

liverpool

I'd be surprised if he was there in 12 months time.

You've been full of surprises the past 9 months, most didn't happen. "

What like?

liverpool

I'd be surprised if he was there in 12 months time.Have you read the deal yet,what do you think of it?"

I haven't read it all..which is why I think its prudent too see what actually happens

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

He will be gone at some point in 2021, along with at least half of his cabinet, "

exactly this,

By *ice_chocolateMan  over a year ago

Bilston

Now that it’s done, his political days are numbered. You can disagree all you want, he is now a spent force, a political albatross on the next of the Tory party.

He will be gone at some point in 2021, along with at least half of his cabinet, exactly this,

UK had the best deal in EU before now and they swapped it for the worst deal ever. What a load of goons. Sooner than later it's going to be little England when Scotland and the rest of the union crumbled.

When has a remain supporter ever got anything right?

He will be gone at some point in 2021, along with at least half of his cabinet, exactly this,

UK had the best deal in EU before now and they swapped it for the worst deal ever. What a load of goons. Sooner than later it's going to be little England when Scotland and the rest of the union crumbled."

So if Scotland have a referendum and let's say since they changed the voting age to 16 to get the vote they wanted but didn't and this time round they do. There's a few hurdles they need to get over as it's no guarantee just because they want to join.

They need to wait a minimum two years as an independent nation before applying. There will be a few years of realising that independence first, it won't just happen overnight. That could take a few years.

Their application then needs to go through a due process before acceptance or rejection.

Or the vote could go the other way yet again. Factors to be considered are the UK economy, further applications for leaving the EU, The sustainability of Scotland as an independent country and what they have to offer the EU compared to what they'd be taking.

This could be interesting.

liverpool

"When has a remain supporter ever got anything right? "

You dont do irony do you?

Boris hasn't waited all his life and worked so hard to get where he is to give it all up inside 2 years, I think that's just wishful thinking on the part of unhappy remainers and Labour voters (what's left of them). The Tory party won't get rid of him either because they know he's a winner. My take on it is that now Brexit is done and the vaccine is starting to be rolled out things will start to get easier from next year. Investment that has been held back will now start to flow into the country and the UK will outperform the EU. His promises to 'level up' will start to be realised and he will win an even bigger majority at the next election. He will probably retire shortly after that while he's ahead, job done

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"Boris hasn't waited all his life and worked so hard to get where he is to give it all up inside 2 years, I think that's just wishful thinking on the part of unhappy remainers and Labour voters (what's left of them). The Tory party won't get rid of him either because they know he's a winner. My take on it is that now Brexit is done and the vaccine is starting to be rolled out things will start to get easier from next year. Investment that has been held back will now start to flow into the country and the UK will outperform the EU. His promises to 'level up' will start to be realised and he will win an even bigger majority at the next election. He will probably retire shortly after that while he's ahead, job done "

You lost me at "things will get easier."

It's so naïve to think it'll be that simple. The UK has more problems than a deal and vaccine can solve. One country outperforming numerous member states? Jacob Rees-Mogg himself is on record admitting that the benefits won't be realised till at least 30 years from now.

As for Johnson working hard for this...

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"When has a remain supporter ever got anything right? "

In the leavers alternative "facts & reality world" absolutely nothing.....

In a fact driven quantifiable reality world then most things really

"When has a remain supporter ever got anything right?

In a fact driven quantifiable reality world then most things really "

How can you provide facts for and quantify something that has yet to happen?

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

How can you provide facts for and quantify something that has yet to happen? "

I'm sure you've asked this question a few times before and you've been provided with the answer yet you keep on asking

I'll give you a simple scenario again in how you can take quantifiable "facts" and apply it to something that hasn't happened to you yet that will tell you exactly what will happen if it did occurred to you.....

If you stand right on a cliffs edge you very well may fall and if you do fall you'll hit the rocks below and you'll die.

The leavers logic has been...

Well I've only just stood here and I haven't fallen, I haven't hit the rocks and I haven't died so that's all lies every single part of what you've said is scaremongering so there is no risk standing on my cliff edge.

Discussions like the above have been going on between remain and leave voters for years. Leavers dismissing quantifiable facts as scaremongering because "it hasn't happened yet" to "us" so how do you know.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Ahhh politics, the beauty of which is that everyone thinks their opinion is correct.

But please all of you carry on its rather entertaining.

How can you provide facts for and quantify something that has yet to happen?

I'm sure you've asked this question a few times before and you've been provided with the answer yet you keep on asking

I'll give you a simple scenario again in how you can take quantifiable "facts" and apply it to something that hasn't happened to you yet that will tell you exactly what will happen if it did occurred to you.....

If you stand right on a cliffs edge you very well may fall and if you do fall you'll hit the rocks below and you'll die.

The leavers logic has been...

Well I've only just stood here and I haven't fallen, I haven't hit the rocks and I haven't died so that's all lies every single part of what you've said is scaremongering so there is no risk standing on my cliff edge.

Discussions like the above have been going on between remain and leave voters for years. Leavers dismissing quantifiable facts as scaremongering because "it hasn't happened yet" to "us" so how do you know.

"

What is the Remainer obsession with cliffs?

A quantifiable fact is that Boris has just completed the biggest free trade agreement in history and all you can come back with is what may happen if you stand on the edge of a cliff

Thornaby

Utter cnut

Where, Luxembourg or Ireland? "

Nice attempt to divert attention from the PPE scams he's responsible for

liverpool

"Boris hasn't waited all his life and worked so hard to get where he is to give it all up inside 2 years, I think that's just wishful thinking on the part of unhappy remainers and Labour voters (what's left of them). The Tory party won't get rid of him either because they know he's a winner. My take on it is that now Brexit is done and the vaccine is starting to be rolled out things will start to get easier from next year. Investment that has been held back will now start to flow into the country and the UK will outperform the EU. His promises to 'level up' will start to be realised and he will win an even bigger majority at the next election. He will probably retire shortly after that while he's ahead, job done

It's so naïve to think it'll be that simple. The UK has more problems than a deal and vaccine can solve. One country outperforming numerous member states? Jacob Rees-Mogg himself is on record admitting that the benefits won't be realised till at least 30 years from now.

As for Johnson working hard for this... "

The man who cant even be bothered to turn up for essential meetings on the pandemic and is late for his own press conferences.

I also wonder how many winners have been sacked twice for lying

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

There’s certainly a lot of reasons for him to leave soon, not least is that he needs the money from a book deal, he has complained about his finances.

Also possible that he resigns for health reasons and makes a comeback later as a “good times” PM.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Boris hasn't waited all his life and worked so hard to get where he is to give it all up inside 2 years, I think that's just wishful thinking on the part of unhappy remainers and Labour voters (what's left of them). The Tory party won't get rid of him either because they know he's a winner. My take on it is that now Brexit is done and the vaccine is starting to be rolled out things will start to get easier from next year. Investment that has been held back will now start to flow into the country and the UK will outperform the EU. His promises to 'level up' will start to be realised and he will win an even bigger majority at the next election. He will probably retire shortly after that while he's ahead, job done

The man who cant even be bothered to turn up for essential meetings on the pandemic and is late for his own press conferences.

"

Yes the man who rolled out the 1st vaccine for covid and got a free trade deal with the eu ,something people such as yourself was saying was impossible and all you can say that he was late for a press conference.

Thornaby

Yes the man who rolled out the 1st vaccine for covid and got a free trade deal with the eu ,something people such as yourself was saying was impossible and all you can say that he was late for a press conference. "

Just in case you missed it, the trade deal excludes services and only covers 20% of other trade. The EU got everything they went after, we got some fish. But no guaranteed free access to the market to sell them.

Yes the man who rolled out the 1st vaccine for covid and got a free trade deal with the eu ,something people such as yourself was saying was impossible and all you can say that he was late for a press conference.

Just in case you missed it, the trade deal excludes services and only covers 20% of other trade. The EU got everything they went after, we got some fish. But no guaranteed free access to the market to sell them.

"

Spoken like someone just repeating what they heard on TV from a disgruntled Remainer who doesn't have a clue what they're talking about

liverpool

Yes the man who rolled out the 1st vaccine for covid and got a free trade deal with the eu ,something people such as yourself was saying was impossible and all you can say that he was late for a press conference. "

A vaccine made by an amerocan company.. developed by german scientists in a Belgian lab and boris gets the credit

Outstanding

liverpool

And as I've never once said a trade deal was impossible I'd get your facts right.

Thornaby

Spoken like someone just repeating what they heard on TV from a disgruntled Remainer who doesn't have a clue what they're talking about "

No, spoken by someone who took the time to read up on how the deal is being reported, both nationally and internationally.

You might want to take a look at how the deal is being reported in say the NY times.

It's a rubbish deal.

I realize that's not what you wanted to hear.

A simple test, compare the trade rights under the deal to what we had before, list the trade rights that are better under the deal.

liverpool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2020/dec/27/boris-johnson-admits-brexit-deal-falls-short-for-financial-services

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2020/dec/27/boris-johnson-admits-brexit-deal-falls-short-for-financial-services"

I wouldn’t worry too much about that. We will soon be like Panama in the services we offer.

Spoken like someone just repeating what they heard on TV from a disgruntled Remainer who doesn't have a clue what they're talking about

No, spoken by someone who took the time to read up on how the deal is being reported, both nationally and internationally.

You might want to take a look at how the deal is being reported in say the NY times.

It's a rubbish deal.

A simple test, compare the trade rights under the deal to what we had before, list the trade rights that are better under the deal."

The NY Times

Who has said the trade rights are better under the deal?

By *oopaandchampersCouple  over a year ago

St Johns

Just out of interest....Boris gets a lot stick on here for just about everything...i wonder who these unhappy critics would prefer as PM.

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"

You say the EU got Everything they went after. That's simply not true.

Thornaby

It's a rubbish deal.

A simple test, compare the trade rights under the deal to what we had before, list the trade rights that are better under the deal.

The NY Times

Who has said the trade rights are better under the deal? "

"No down sides only considerable up sides"

"All the benefits we have now"

Remember those phrases?

It's a rubbish deal.

The NY Times

Who has said the trade rights are better under the deal?

"No down sides only considerable up sides"

"All the benefits we have now"

Remember those phrases?"

Yes and do you not understand what they meant?

Imagine having your entire life build up to you becoming one thing, taking one role in the country that you’ve basically been groomed and trained for since your birth.....only to be utterly shit at it

I don’t think he’ll last through 2021. Back benches are already bubbling and covid has been carnage. It will be covid that’ll get him booted i think.

» Add a new message to this topic