Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Wrong board.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"Wrong board. "

Trying to play Monopoly on a Cluedo board?

"Wrong board.

Trying to play Monopoly on a Cluedo board? "

lol - take a look at the same post on Virus board.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 02/01/21 16:51:33]"

Good news ?

Deaths going through the roof the Tories and boris should be tried and jailed for this preventable disaster.

"[Removed by poster at 02/01/21 16:51:33]

Good news ?

Deaths going through the roof the Tories and boris should be tried and jailed for this preventable disaster."

Preventable? How?

This should be good

Good news ?

Deaths going through the roof the Tories and boris should be tried and jailed for this preventable disaster."

Why wouldn't delivery of vax's be good news?

Good news ?

Deaths going through the roof the Tories and boris should be tried and jailed for this preventable disaster.

Why wouldn't delivery of vax's be good news?"

It is good news, vaccines being rolled out worldwide just wish we wernt in the premier division of deaths thanks to the mishandling of the pandemic by our inept tory government.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Good news ?

100%rubbish to be polite,I believe tis started in China not in Boris's front room.

Democracy and stupid ignorant people not obeying rules are the problem

Good news ?

Deaths going through the roof the Tories and boris should be tried and jailed for this preventable disaster.100%rubbish to be polite,I believe tis started in China not in Boris's front room.

Democracy and stupid ignorant people not obeying rules are the problem"

You think not having democracy would have helped? That's some new thinking I guess.

Good news ?

Deaths going through the roof the Tories and boris should be tried and jailed for this preventable disaster.100%rubbish to be polite,I believe tis started in China not in Boris's front room.

You think not having democracy would have helped? That's some new thinking I guess."

You heard it here first. Democracy is the issue.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Good news ?

You think not having democracy would have helped? That's some new thinking I guess."

This is by no means a Brexit tilt, but you realise the EU still haven't approved the Oxford vaccine even though it is easier manufactured and distributed. They are not set to authorise its use never-mind place order before the end of Jan and put it behind India, Brazil and Australia so add the UK and US in the wait list it's going to be even further behind, the same as it was in authorising and gaining BioNTech's vaccine.

You are pitting the UK's approach against who's? The pandemic model the West employed were the same measures 'country over', the only difference has been the success of track and trace.

Good news ?

You think not having democracy would have helped? That's some new thinking I guess.

This is by no means a Brexit tilt, but you realise the EU still haven't approved the Oxford vaccine even though it is easier manufactured and distributed. They are not set to authorise its use never-mind place order before the end of Jan and put it behind India, Brazil and Australia so add the UK and US in the wait list it's going to be even further behind, the same as it was in authorising and gaining BioNTech's vaccine.

You are pitting the UK's approach against who's? The pandemic model the West employed were the same measures 'country over', the only difference has been the success of track and trace.

"

Generally speaking European countries take a more rigorous position on testing,The EMS which moved from london because of brexit with the loss of thousands of well paid jobs has worked on many new drugs over the years. The uk has one of the highest case and death counts in the world no wonder it's being rushed through.

» Add a new message to this topic