FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Tory Covid Profiteering

Tory Covid Profiteering

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bernath OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Fucking tory cunts are profiteering from the pandemic, giving PPE contracts to companies who have links to tory donors. 160 million pounds in one instance, WTF!?

This is why they prolong this fucking pandemic, fucking siphoning off public money to give to their cronies.

What a bunch of robbing cunts.

Discuss!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ssexbloke72Man  over a year ago

Poplar

"Fucking tory cunts are profiteering from the pandemic, giving PPE contracts to companies who have links to tory donors. 160 million pounds in one instance, WTF!?

This is why they prolong this fucking pandemic, fucking siphoning off public money to give to their cronies.

Discuss!

"

Have you been drinking?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Fucking tory cunts are profiteering from the pandemic, giving PPE contracts to companies who have links to tory donors. 160 million pounds in one instance, WTF!?

Discuss!

"

Old news isn't it?

Tory voters don't care though. And will keep voting for them using one of the following.

1. It's fine, nothing to see here.

2. Corbyn

3. What about something else unrelated, can you explain that huh?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Discuss!

"

Load of bollocks this goes on in every company town hall and all govrernments the world over.

It is not a tory thing and anyway the civil service does a lot of this and they have there mates not allways tories.

All this is irrevilent right now all that matters is getting the vaccine out there.

Nobody is doing what your warped mind is thinking stay off facebook

Discuss!

Load of bollocks this goes on in every company town hall and all govrernments the world over.

It is not a tory thing and anyway the civil service does a lot of this and they have there mates not allways tories.

All this is irrevilent right now all that matters is getting the vaccine out there.

Nobody is doing what your warped mind is thinking stay off facebook"

Your post are always hilarious, trying to use the false equivalence of every government does it to excuse the current ultra corrupt bunch. There is plenty of evidence of them doing what you are claiming is made up on Facebook.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Discuss!

Your post are always hilarious, trying to use the false equivalence of every government does it to excuse the current ultra corrupt bunch. There is plenty of evidence of them doing what you are claiming is made up on Facebook."

How many are facing criminal charges for corruption?

Discuss!

Your post are always hilarious, trying to use the false equivalence of every government does it to excuse the current ultra corrupt bunch. There is plenty of evidence of them doing what you are claiming is made up on Facebook.

How many are facing criminal charges for corruption? "

Help a government can set emergency legislation but that may come in the future, how many times have the Tories successfully sued media outlets for reporting like this?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/tory-ministers-gave-high-priority-23028313

https://www.ft.com/content/b872a58c-e91c-4f4c-9f79-c02b8cc37034

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/nov/21/tories-covid-contracts-public-trust-government

And Why are they looking into scrutiny into of procurement?

https://www.ft.com/content/1f04bec4-942d-4fb0-8773-68897a74f68f

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

none unfortunately. Boris seems intent on blocking any action against wrong doers in his cabinet. the other parties use parliamentary privilages to dodge any meaningful action being taken.

i still don't understand how Jenrick isn't behind bars for corruption over land deals in the city of london? that was an open goal for the PM to show he was finally putting an end to the financial sleaze that riddles his party and government of any party for that matter

Discuss!

Option 1 and Option 3

Just needed "Corbyn" in there and you would have had a bingo.

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

Discuss!

"

That sentence makes absolutely no sense...

Load of bollocks = untrue, not factually correct, lies

then you continue admitting it was all correct after all.

Grantham

"none unfortunately. Boris seems intent on blocking any action against wrong doers in his cabinet. the other parties use parliamentary privilages to dodge any meaningful action being taken.

i still don't understand how Jenrick isn't behind bars for corruption over land deals in the city of london? that was an open goal for the PM to show he was finally putting an end to the financial sleaze that riddles his party and government of any party for that matter"

Have you reported your concerns to the Police?

How has Boris blocked any action?

"none unfortunately. Boris seems intent on blocking any action against wrong doers in his cabinet. the other parties use parliamentary privilages to dodge any meaningful action being taken.

i still don't understand how Jenrick isn't behind bars for corruption over land deals in the city of london? that was an open goal for the PM to show he was finally putting an end to the financial sleaze that riddles his party and government of any party for that matter

"

is that meant to come across as being so purile a question? or are you just attempting some sort of devils advocacy?

"

Are the billions wasted only counted if they didn't manage to find a legal loophole to do it?

Do you not care that over 600 times the amount of money raised by Capt Tom, was just handed to their mates? Much of it for unusable PPE?

(Just used the Capt Tom thing as an example of how much money they wasted).

Grantham

Are the billions wasted only counted if they didn't manage to find a legal loophole to do it?

Do you not care that over 600 times the amount of money raised by Capt Tom, was just handed to their mates? Much of it for unusable PPE?

"

I'm not disputing financial incompetency. But to start throwing accusations of corruption about, then you need to follow the legal road that that term implies.

Why not wait until a Parliamentary Audit Committee reports, and then see if further action is needed?

Grantham

is that meant to come across as being so purile a question? or are you just attempting some sort of devils advocacy?"

A simple factual answer to the questions will suffice.

is that meant to come across as being so purile a question? or are you just attempting some sort of devils advocacy?

A simple factual answer to the questions will suffice."

on clicking your green arrow i choose not to feed your habbit. good day

I'm not disputing financial incompetency. But to start throwing accusations of corruption about, then you need to follow the legal road that that term implies.

Why not wait until a Parliamentary Audit Committee reports, and then see if further action is needed? "

I guess the descriptive word used is of no importance to me.

I care more about how much public money they immorally handed to their mates.

Grantham

Why not wait until a Parliamentary Audit Committee reports, and then see if further action is needed?

I care more about how much public money they immorally handed to their mates."

Do you personally think its corruption, as in the legal definition of the word.

Grantham

on clicking your green arrow i choose not to feed your habbit. good day"

I'm sure you'll find a home in threads like "lets get rid of the fucking tory cunts"

Facts are in short supply there as well.

on clicking your green arrow i choose not to feed your habbit. good day

I'm sure you'll find a home in threads like "lets get rid of the fucking tory cunts"

Facts are in short supply there as well. "

#

Do you think Jenrick's actions were corrupt?

Do you think handing out contract to mates and donors regardless of ability is a good thing?

"Do you think Jenrick's actions were corrupt?"

robert jenrick seemingly did when he admitted that he had acted unlawfully

Do you personally think its corruption, as in the legal definition of the word. "

I have every confidence that the slippery pricks could worm their way through legal loopholes and get away with it.

Grantham

I have every confidence that the slippery pricks could worm their way through legal loopholes and get away with it."

Even with Jolyon Maughan QC on their case?

Perhaps he's waiting for Parliament to report first?

I have every confidence that the slippery pricks could worm their way through legal loopholes and get away with it.

Even with Jolyon Maughan QC on their case?

Perhaps he's waiting for Parliament to report first?"

I'm pleased you're concerned with the legalities.

This side of things is of no special interest to me as I have zero confidence than anyone will face any consequences for this.

By *bernath OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Discuss!

Go eat some fish.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Couple of things . Why did. Jennrick intervene as a government minister knowing the council would benefit with housing and cash if he didn’t? Affordable housing was at stake and we know Boris supports that .. don’t we?

Where is the list of fast track PPE suppliers and why hasn’t it been released?

The MPs during the expense scandal paid the money back claiming millions of pound was handed over in errors of judgement and paperwork.

Was what they did illegal? Hard to prove but would anyone in here say it was morally right and should be allowed?

They are still getting their houses paid for along with family on the payroll! Which is why they don’t shout too loudly.

jenrick admitted acting unlawfully but initially denied bias. there was to be a judicial review which would have made all correspondence between the parties involved public. at this point johnson seemingly stepped in getting jenrick to admit bias and the judicial review was halted as an apparent consequence.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Discuss!

"

such a way with words .

Manchester

"jenrick admitted acting unlawfully but initially denied bias. there was to be a judicial review which would have made all correspondence between the parties involved public. at this point johnson seemingly stepped in getting jenrick to admit bias and the judicial review was halted as an apparent consequence."

So an internal plea bargain resulting in no further action and no criminality being exposed.

Boris is a good friend !

"So an internal plea bargain resulting in no further action and no criminality being exposed.

"

¡Qué sorpresa!

Manchester

"So an internal plea bargain resulting in no further action and no criminality being exposed.

¡Qué sorpresa! "

Why do we allow our politicians to reach such low levels of propriety.

If this happens in a poor country we say “oh it’s to be expected of such a corrupt regime” .

We need to expel the “what can I do?” resignation and start shouting a little louder that we want better standards and accountability.

Watching Ian Hislop’s fake news programme last night it’s scary how ignorant we have become of who is in charge and what we actually know or more importantly what we don’t know.

» Add a new message to this topic