Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/01/21 16:45:03]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What Boris should really have said:

So, here we go again. I’m on your TV telling you things are going to be shit for a while. And yes that’s what I’m doing. I’m stopping you from going out, from seeing your friends and loved ones. You think that makes me a bad person. But you know what, this job isn’t easy.

All I’m doing it trying to please you lot and stop you all dying at the same time. I give you rules, you break them. I ease things a bit, you take the piss. You are all a bunch of ungrateful selfish human beings and I’m now at the point where I’m only inflicting more rules because you idiots are putting ridiculous pressure on the NHS, by ignoring the things I have asked you nicely to do.

You all think you are a scientist, doctors, experts. You aren’t. Neither am I. But I am taking advice from the best in this country and doing my best to please you all. So stop being so selfish.. yes it’s boring, it’s getting old, but it won’t go away if you all continue to throw your toys out of your pram.

Grow up. Take some responsibility for yourself and your so called loved ones and do as you are asked!!'

"

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

So, here we go again. I’m on your TV telling you things are going to be shit for a while. And yes that’s what I’m doing. I’m stopping you from going out, from seeing your friends and loved ones. You think that makes me a bad person. But you know what, this job isn’t easy.

All I’m doing it trying to please you lot and stop you all dying at the same time. I give you rules, you break them. I ease things a bit, you take the piss. You are all a bunch of ungrateful selfish human beings and I’m now at the point where I’m only inflicting more rules because you idiots are putting ridiculous pressure on the NHS, by ignoring the things I have asked you nicely to do.

You all think you are a scientist, doctors, experts. You aren’t. Neither am I. But I am taking advice from the best in this country and doing my best to please you all. So stop being so selfish.. yes it’s boring, it’s getting old, but it won’t go away if you all continue to throw your toys out of your pram.

Grow up. Take some responsibility for yourself and your so called loved ones and do as you are asked!!'

"

Accidentely deleted it !

"

Absofuckinglutely!!!!!!

Well said that lady!

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I agree BUT some of that would also be a lie on Boris's and his governments part.

Yes some people are selfish and stubborn. But let's go all the way back to Dirty Dom's little outting he had and the way Boris handled that. He lost a hell of a lot of what little respect people had for him and his decisions from that alone.

I respect the needs of the situation and feel others need to respect it more too, but the above certainly gives Boris and the government too much credit in the wrong places.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Boris

"[Removed by poster at 09/01/21 16:45:03]"

You are owning up to removing him?

And you think you or anyone else could do it better?

The world in living memory has never had to face such a disaster, being totally unprepared for this and with no previous experience to use as a benchmark every country has had to make decisions based on theory and best guess.

Of course in hindsight there have been procedures which might have not gone to plan but thats easy said now, who out of any of us including opposition leaders could've done things any better.

They're in the unenviable position of being dammed if they do and if they don't...

Put the country on lockdown and half the population will applaud that for trying to keep the infection rate down and others will criticise whinging about how their social life's been affected, your never going to please everyone all of the time.

Its a fine line to walk between keeping the country earning and controlling the virus with lockdown.

Not saying I'm a Boris fan or think everything he's done has been right but then again I'm sure if he was honest then he would agree with that too.

Positivity is far more productive than backseat driving...

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"[Removed by poster at 09/01/21 16:45:03]"

When you say he takes advice.. you mean when he ignores it completely?

I really should stop biting.

"[Removed by poster at 09/01/21 16:45:03]

I really should stop biting."

Yes, you should.

You've no teeth.

liverpool

I really should stop biting.

Yes, you should.

You've no teeth.

"

Apart from the ones in my mouth?

"Boris

[Removed by poster at 09/01/21 16:45:03]

You are owning up to removing him?"

I wish lol

"And you think you or anyone else could do it better?

The world in living memory has never had to face such a disaster, being totally unprepared for this and with no previous experience to use as a benchmark every country has had to make decisions based on theory and best guess.

Of course in hindsight there have been procedures which might have not gone to plan but thats easy said now, who out of any of us including opposition leaders could've done things any better.

They're in the unenviable position of being dammed if they do and if they don't...

Put the country on lockdown and half the population will applaud that for trying to keep the infection rate down and others will criticise whinging about how their social life's been affected, your never going to please everyone all of the time.

Its a fine line to walk between keeping the country earning and controlling the virus with lockdown.

Not saying I'm a Boris fan or think everything he's done has been right but then again I'm sure if he was honest then he would agree with that too.

"

I really should stop biting."

"I agree BUT some of that would also be a lie on Boris's and his governments part.

Yes some people are selfish and stubborn. But let's go all the way back to Dirty Dom's little outting he had and the way Boris handled that. He lost a hell of a lot of what little respect people had for him and his decisions from that alone.

I respect the needs of the situation and feel others need to respect it more too, but the above certainly gives Boris and the government too much credit in the wrong places. "

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

What Boris should really have said

So here we go again, I’m on your TV telling you things are going to be shit for a while, at least until the next election when if you have any sense you will kick this Government out or be in the shit for another five years. And yes thats what I’m doing making your life shit which doesn’t make me a bad person just an incompetent but likeable jolly old buffoon who has no idea but i will change my mind as often as possible to fit the advice that i largely ignore until its basically to late.

All I’m trying to do is look like I’m everyone’s mate and stop you selfish plebs from overrunning a badly funded understaffed health system.

I give you rules and my mates and colleagues break them and you think its taking the piss, one rule for you and one for us.

Well it is.

You all think you know what’s best but you dont. I dont know either and even when i am told by experts i ignore it until its to late.

(Throw in an obscure Latin quote here to create an impression of intelligence)

So stop being selfish and blaming me, Nick, Michael and the rest and just jolly well take the blame yourselves, .

Any spare prams with toys no longer in will be gladly recieved for patients with Covid as we are running out of beds.

Grow up stop being selfish and save the NHS, vote us out at the next election.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"

liverpool

"What Boris should really have said

So here we go again, I’m on your TV telling you things are going to be shit for a while, at least until the next election when if you have any sense you will kick this Government out or be in the shit for another five years. And yes thats what I’m doing making your life shit which doesn’t make me a bad person just an incompetent but likeable jolly old buffoon who has no idea but i will change my mind as often as possible to fit the advice that i largely ignore until its basically to late.

All I’m trying to do is look like I’m everyone’s mate and stop you selfish plebs from overrunning a badly funded understaffed health system.

I give you rules and my mates and colleagues break them and you think its taking the piss, one rule for you and one for us.

Well it is.

You all think you know what’s best but you dont. I dont know either and even when i am told by experts i ignore it until its to late.

So stop being selfish and blaming me, Nick, Michael and the rest and just jolly well take the blame yourselves, .

Any spare prams with toys no longer in will be gladly recieved for patients with Covid as we are running out of beds.

Grow up stop being selfish and save the NHS, vote us out at the next election."

By *uter99Man  over a year ago

Exeter

What makes me chuckle is all the people that get interviewed on the news, saying that the government need to be stricter in their lockdown/restrictions.....

And there they are ambling around the town centre with their 2 mates in tow.

Are people really that stupid that they need to be told by the government as to what they have to do.

So much in this pandemic has shown me the frailties in our society, the stupidity of some people and I mean low intellect when I say stupidity, it utterly astounds me!!!

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

"

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

OP I've been saying this since the pandemic started. People love to criticise but couldn't do his job if their life depended on it. They think they know better when they don't even know their ass from their armpit. Selfish humans that deserve to be left to their own demise.

Absofuckinglutely!!!!!! "

Double absolutelybloodylutely

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

Well it is.

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"

I do. Nicola Sturgeon.

I will give an example. Pre christmas the Scottish school were told to remain closed for an extra week. The next week at minimum would be home schooling. This has been extended because if the lockdown.

In England , pre christmas, the schools were told that they would return as normal. This message remained despite the fact that the new strain was causing rapid increase. The sunday before schools went back, the government message was the same (perhaps just primary schools?). Then, full lockdown.

The schools in Scotland were told over the summer to prepare for more home learning which could be required at any time over the next 12 months. In England, a completely different message. It was all going to be normal again by Christmas.

Whilst the pandemic has been unpredictable, the uk government has treated it as though it was predictable. This government lack decisiveness. It makes decisions far too late.

I am not an SNP voter but sturgeon has been admirable throughout the pandemic.

Never liked him but now I detest him . I can no longer watch or listen to him without my anxiety levels going through the roof. Covid is what it is but I have no words left to describe how I feel about Johnson

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

What Boris should have said...

“I fucked up.

I repeatedly ignored the advice of my chief scientists and health advisors, choosing to prioritise the economy over public health.

I left our borders open while all other countries were closing theirs and failed to implement testing at our airports throughout this entire pandemic. I allowed the super-spreader event of Cheltenham Festival to go ahead as the pandemic was taking off because my best mate is on the board of the Jockey Club.

I pissed away billions of pounds of public money handing out contracts to my mates for which they where wholly unsuited and unqualified to deliver.

I spent a for fortune converting conference centres into field hospitals as a giant publicity stunt , knowing full well I didn’t have the staff to operate them because I am still woefully underfunding the NHS and I keep telling all my non-British doctors and nurses to “go home” and make them unwelcome here.

We have a million children from low income families without the IT we promised them, and a track and trace system that is unfit for purpose.

My mate Dom travelled the length of the country with his infected household and I let him get away with it abs awarded him a 50 grand a year pay rise. My dad repeatedly broke the rules and I awarded him by putting him on the priority list for the vaccine. By doing these I lost the trust of the public and gave them no incentive to stick to the rules.

I have changed the rules so frequently that nobody knows what they are at any given point in time.

I have changed the rules for schools at a moment’s notice and given them no support or guidance to help them to comply and then told parents they should complain to OFSTED if they don’t think their child’s school is doing good enough.

I have failed millions of self-employed people by not providing them adequate financial support when I told them they couldn’t work.

I have thrown the NHS, the school system, children, the elderly, and the self-employed under a bus.

I have failed miserably in my primary duty to protect the British Public. We have the highest death toll in Europe.

But I’m going to fail to take any personal responsibility and say it’s all YOUR fault”

Taken off FB but very accurate nonetheless

"What Boris should have said...

“I fucked up.

I repeatedly ignored the advice of my chief scientists and health advisors, choosing to prioritise the economy over public health.

I left our borders open while all other countries were closing theirs and failed to implement testing at our airports throughout this entire pandemic. I allowed the super-spreader event of Cheltenham Festival to go ahead as the pandemic was taking off because my best mate is on the board of the Jockey Club.

I pissed away billions of pounds of public money handing out contracts to my mates for which they where wholly unsuited and unqualified to deliver.

I spent a for fortune converting conference centres into field hospitals as a giant publicity stunt , knowing full well I didn’t have the staff to operate them because I am still woefully underfunding the NHS and I keep telling all my non-British doctors and nurses to “go home” and make them unwelcome here.

We have a million children from low income families without the IT we promised them, and a track and trace system that is unfit for purpose.

My mate Dom travelled the length of the country with his infected household and I let him get away with it abs awarded him a 50 grand a year pay rise. My dad repeatedly broke the rules and I awarded him by putting him on the priority list for the vaccine. By doing these I lost the trust of the public and gave them no incentive to stick to the rules.

I have changed the rules so frequently that nobody knows what they are at any given point in time.

I have changed the rules for schools at a moment’s notice and given them no support or guidance to help them to comply and then told parents they should complain to OFSTED if they don’t think their child’s school is doing good enough.

I have failed millions of self-employed people by not providing them adequate financial support when I told them they couldn’t work.

I have thrown the NHS, the school system, children, the elderly, and the self-employed under a bus.

I have failed miserably in my primary duty to protect the British Public. We have the highest death toll in Europe.

But I’m going to fail to take any personal responsibility and say it’s all YOUR fault”

Taken off FB but very accurate nonetheless "

Can’t please everyone

liverpool

"OP I've been saying this since the pandemic started. People love to criticise but couldn't do his job if their life depended on it. They think they know better when they don't even know their ass from their armpit. Selfish humans that deserve to be left to their own demise. "

Speaks volumes.

liverpool

“I fucked up.

"What makes me chuckle is all the people that get interviewed on the news, saying that the government need to be stricter in their lockdown/restrictions.....

And there they are ambling around the town centre with their 2 mates in tow.

Are people really that stupid that they need to be told by the government as to what they have to do.

So much in this pandemic has shown me the frailties in our society, the stupidity of some people and I mean low intellect when I say stupidity, it utterly astounds me!!!

"

By *alifaxsuetvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

halifax

“I fucked up.

And you would be so much better if you were in charge.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan  over a year ago

nearby

‘I visited a hospital ward with covid patients and shook hands with everyone’

Boris Johnson

3rd March 2020

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

Well it is.

Nailed it. It's not just a fuck-up due to incompetence; it's malice that has got us where we are, the ideological malice that has defunded the NHS and other public services to the point where they have to be protected by the public. Insane. A half-decent government would have taken steps after Operation Cygnus to prepare for a pandemic, but none of that with this lot, just fill their boots and weaken the NHS so it can be contracted out to their mates. It's going really well...

liverpool

"‘I visited a hospital ward with covid patients and shook hands with everyone’

Boris Johnson

3rd March 2020 "

Operation last gasp

Wiltshire and London

Boris Johnson

3rd March 2020

Operation last gasp"

Operation twat grasp

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Boris Johnson

3rd March 2020 "

Lets all get in our time machines and have a redo of the mistakes we've all made.

Boris Johnson

3rd March 2020

Lets all get in our time machines and have a redo of the mistakes we've all made. "

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Well it is.

Nailed it. It's not just a fuck-up due to incompetence; it's malice that has got us where we are, the ideological malice that has defunded the NHS and other public services to the point where they have to be protected by the public. Insane. A half-decent government would have taken steps after Operation Cygnus to prepare for a pandemic, but none of that with this lot, just fill their boots and weaken the NHS so it can be contracted out to their mates. It's going really well..."

The NHS isnt under-funded, it needs major reform. How much extra tax are you personally willing to pay so they can throw more money at the staff agencies etc.?

liverpool

Well it is.

Nailed it. It's not just a fuck-up due to incompetence; it's malice that has got us where we are, the ideological malice that has defunded the NHS and other public services to the point where they have to be protected by the public. Insane. A half-decent government would have taken steps after Operation Cygnus to prepare for a pandemic, but none of that with this lot, just fill their boots and weaken the NHS so it can be contracted out to their mates. It's going really well...

The NHS isnt under-funded, it needs major reform. How much extra tax are you personally willing to pay so they can throw more money at the staff agencies etc.?"

What type of reform?

liverpool

Boris Johnson

3rd March 2020

Lets all get in our time machines and have a redo of the mistakes we've all made. "

Irony off the scale

By *azkinsWoman  over a year ago

leeds

It seems he cant win whatever he does.

liverpool

"It seems he cant win whatever he does."

True.

Who would have thought making gags up about a worldwide deadly panic would get peoples backs up?

Boris Johnson

3rd March 2020

Might let him off if it was the only one but no they keep coming thick and fast . Not the right person for the job

Just saw the header, not read any posts, don't need too. BORIS IS A USELESS TWAT WHO HAS BLOOD ON HIS HANDS..

Tin town

Boris Johnson

3rd March 2020

Lets all get in our time machines and have a redo of the mistakes we've all made.

Might let him off if it was the only one but no they keep coming thick and fast . Not the right person for the job"

Well that's a different point entirely... Funnily enough Id have agreed with you (though not because he shook hands with people in hospital... I mean princess di kissed a load of hiv patients and was almost beautified) until recently and I think the last few weeks he's been a lot better. But thats only a personal opinion.

Boris Johnson

3rd March 2020

Might let him off if it was the only one but no they keep coming thick and fast . Not the right person for the job

Well that's a different point entirely... Funnily enough Id have agreed with you (though not because he shook hands with people in hospital... I mean princess di kissed a load of hiv patients and was almost beautified) until recently and I think the last few weeks he's been a lot better. But thats only a personal opinion. "

Far too late, unforgivable his handling of this. He is only just beginning to talk about testing on entry and border controls, which he doesn't really need now as no one in their right mind would want to enter the UK in its current state.

Stay at home stay safe all the while feel free to land on our beaches.

Then we will bus you to hotels all over the uk.

Yes that works

By *untwolancashireCouple  over a year ago

Preston/Lancaster

"Stay at home stay safe all the while feel free to land on our beaches.

Yes that works "

Tin town

Yes that works "

Brave... Crash helmet on

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Boris Johnson

3rd March 2020

Well that's a different point entirely... Funnily enough Id have agreed with you (though not because he shook hands with people in hospital... I mean princess di kissed a load of hiv patients and was almost beautified) until recently and I think the last few weeks he's been a lot better. But thats only a personal opinion.

Far too late, unforgivable his handling of this. He is only just beginning to talk about testing on entry and border controls, which he doesn't really need now as no one in their right mind would want to enter the UK in its current state. "

Agree not needed right now for the majority, but people are still travelling in and out for work. I imagine it will stay in place for many a year to come when air travel reopens, add it to your holiday planning

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

Regardless of covid, he still would be a terrible leader. He talks a good talk, but is devoid of any leadership qualities.

Boris Johnson

3rd March 2020

Far too late, unforgivable his handling of this. He is only just beginning to talk about testing on entry and border controls, which he doesn't really need now as no one in their right mind would want to enter the UK in its current state.

Agree not needed right now for the majority, but people are still travelling in and out for work. I imagine it will stay in place for many a year to come when air travel reopens, add it to your holiday planning "

It should still be needed I was just referring to the absurdity of it and his incompetence

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Boris Johnson

3rd March 2020

Agree not needed right now for the majority, but people are still travelling in and out for work. I imagine it will stay in place for many a year to come when air travel reopens, add it to your holiday planning

It should still be needed I was just referring to the absurdity of it and his incompetence "

I didn’t say it wasn’t needed and I don’t think it is an absurd idea, it’s just late in arrival but it’s coming with the added 10 day quarantine as well, which is a plus

liverpool

Boris Johnson

3rd March 2020

It should still be needed I was just referring to the absurdity of it and his incompetence "

Do other countries do that?

Boris Johnson

3rd March 2020

Well that's a different point entirely... Funnily enough Id have agreed with you (though not because he shook hands with people in hospital... I mean princess di kissed a load of hiv patients and was almost beautified) until recently and I think the last few weeks he's been a lot better. But thats only a personal opinion. "

princess di was trying to reduce the unnecessary stigma and fear associated with hiv as you cant get it just by touching someone infected

covid transmits in entirely different ways and if boris was trying to do a lady di he was way off the mark

Boris Johnson

3rd March 2020

Agree not needed right now for the majority, but people are still travelling in and out for work. I imagine it will stay in place for many a year to come when air travel reopens, add it to your holiday planning "

thats my thoughts, covid test on way out and covid test on way back it will price holidays out of reach for many families not to mention the hassle of trying to arrange the test abroad and what if it doesn’t come back in time or your flight gets delayed beyond the 72 hour mark ... i think the holiday industry might aswel just pack up shop now

[Removed by poster at 10/01/21 14:22:16]

Boris Johnson

3rd March 2020

thats my thoughts, covid test on way out and covid test on way back it will price holidays out of reach for many families not to mention the hassle of trying to arrange the test abroad and what if it doesn’t come back in time or your flight gets delayed beyond the 72 hour mark ... i think the holiday industry might aswel just pack up shop now "

The Netherlands just introduced the requirement for a PCR test 72 hours before arrival. Some places abroad have no suitable covid testing facilities that guarantee results fast enough. It's a real problem.

The 72 hour requirement was relaxed to 96 hours in the case of flight delays though.

Boris Johnson

3rd March 2020

It should still be needed I was just referring to the absurdity of it and his incompetence

I didn’t say it wasn’t needed and I don’t think it is an absurd idea, it’s just late in arrival but it’s coming with the added 10 day quarantine as well, which is a plus "

Sorry you picked me up wrong, your right it's not absurd. I was referring to this government being g absurd not the testing or quarentine. 10 months in and they only getting around to thinking of this that is what is absurb. Government minister fuds!!

By *all and HandsomeMan  over a year ago

Lewes

Johnson lecturing anyone on taking responsibility with a straight face would frankly be laughable. This is a guy who has spent his life not taking responsibility for any of his actions.

And as much as it's lazy and easy to blame the public rather than the Gov, you might want to consider that the available data suggests the public are complying on the whole with the restrictions, just as they have throughout this whole pandemic. They don't need to be lectured by a prime minister who lets his mates off for breaking the rules and enlists his cabinet to publicly defend them.

liverpool

"Johnson lecturing anyone on taking responsibility with a straight face would frankly be laughable. This is a guy who has spent his life not taking responsibility for any of his actions.

And as much as it's lazy and easy to blame the public rather than the Gov, you might want to consider that the available data suggests the public are complying on the whole with the restrictions, just as they have throughout this whole pandemic. They don't need to be lectured by a prime minister who lets his mates off for breaking the rules and enlists his cabinet to publicly defend them.

"

Yes that works "

Ah so it’s all down to migrants. Gotcha.

Strange how other countries are doing their best to stop us going over there.

“I fucked up.

Wiltshire and London

[Removed by poster at 10/01/21 15:07:18]

Wiltshire and London

"Johnson lecturing anyone on taking responsibility with a straight face would frankly be laughable. This is a guy who has spent his life not taking responsibility for any of his actions.

"

Tin town

"

So we're all doing really well are we? Numbers going down? Virus not spreading... Hmmm

By *all and HandsomeMan  over a year ago

Lewes

Obviously we aren't doing well, but that may have more to do with Government failure on multiple fronts and new variants of the virus than the public. Like I said, look at the data and the high level of public compliance before giving the Gov a free pass. And for god's sake don't think Johnson is in a position to lecture anyone.

Preston

“I fucked up.

Taken off FB but very accurate nonetheless

And you would be so much better if you were in charge."

Personally I wouldn't know but thank you for the vote of confidence

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"Accidentely deleted it !"

Well said though

Its not difficult to keep others and one self safe. Stop mixing, keep a distance from others and keep your hands clean. No confusion what so ever

liverpool

It's a perfect storm of the crises being handled completely ineptly with shocking levels of incompetence..a portion of the population not adhering to rules and a level of confusion.

Not great.

By *entlemanDJMan  over a year ago

East Midlands

“I fucked up.

I was just going to say that if you wrote this, I'd vote for you!

We are all just assuming we could do better than this current government and everyone has their point of view and given this is a pandemic that is on course to claim a million lives in Britain alone who do we blame. And, whatever political party you support when it comes to loss of human life on this scale party politics should be irrelevant. But what is clear is that this current group of government ministers led by the 'clown in chief' have presided over the worst crisis in Britain since World War2. They have went from one calamity to the next without learning any lessons whatsoever. I am discussed by them. The main aim of any political party in power is to ensure the protection of its population. THEY HAVE FAILED MISERABLY.

100,000 I meant.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"

"Regardless of covid, he still would be a terrible leader. He talks a good talk, but is devoid of any leadership qualities."

He is definitely no leader he has proven that . Hopefully millions of people that voted for him can now see this

Preston

"Regardless of covid, he still would be a terrible leader. He talks a good talk, but is devoid of any leadership qualities.

He is definitely no leader he has proven that . Hopefully millions of people that voted for him can now see this "

Boris had one single objective to achieve to ensure his rise to the status of Prime Minister and that was to deliver a Brexit.

After that I'm sure his plan was to bluf_ and bluster his way through the ensuring 5 years but unluckily for everyone the Pandemic hit leaving us needing a leader that we simply don't have.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"

Amen

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"

By *rench letterCouple  over a year ago

Chorley,

"Regardless of covid, he still would be a terrible leader. He talks a good talk, but is devoid of any leadership qualities.

He is definitely no leader he has proven that . Hopefully millions of people that voted for him can now see this

Boris had one single objective to achieve to ensure his rise to the status of Prime Minister and that was to deliver a Brexit.

After that I'm sure his plan was to bluf_ and bluster his way through the ensuring 5 years but unluckily for everyone the Pandemic hit leaving us needing a leader that we simply don't have.

"

He has made a balls up off Brexit false promises as per usual with Boris Johnson. Which is going tits up.

Can hold our heads up high we did not vote for Brexit.

Brexit is great. Even when somebody sends you a present from the EU to cheer you up about the Brexit mess, you end having to pay for it to be delivered.

Brexit, the gift that keeps costing!

But hey if all the remainers were eating proper british candy floss with happy british fish and chips in Margate in the same way as the kwitters do,all would be sorted.

Why would you buy French wines online or Italian goods?

» Add a new message to this topic