FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > the uk allows the eu more time.

the uk allows the eu more time.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ostafun OP   Man  over a year ago

near ipswich

The uk has given the eu more time for the eu parliament to do as they are told by the commission,very sporting of us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The uk has given the eu more time for the eu parliament to do as they are told by the commission,very sporting of us. "

Obsessed

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"The uk has given the eu more time for the eu parliament to do as they are told by the commission,very sporting of us.

Obsessed "

Groundhog.

"The uk has given the eu more time for the eu parliament to do as they are told by the commission,very sporting of us.

Obsessed

Groundhog."

Tbh, I have met myself down , one word replies don’t add anything to the discussion, I should have asked ‘why are you so obsessed with the EU’

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

And the answer should actually be - none of your business.

"And the answer should actually be - none of your business."

Ah, it looks like I have hit a nerve . I do feel sorry for some of the Brexit voters on here, they have suffered for years living within the EU and then they get their salvation in 2016 when the UK voted to leave . The Brexit process then took an agonising 4 years and we are left with a poor deal and a lack of positives . This must be heartbreaking but it isn’t healthy to get obsessed with any perceived failings within the EU, we have left . It seems that some of you will only be truly happy and content if the EU suffers and fails and this will somehow validate your vote and prove you were right . I do hope you can move on and find inner peace and contentment and the UK and the EU can move forward

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"And the answer should actually be - none of your business.

Ah, it looks like I have hit a nerve . I do feel sorry for some of the Brexit voters on here, they have suffered for years living within the EU and then they get their salvation in 2016 when the UK voted to leave . The Brexit process then took an agonising 4 years and we are left with a poor deal and a lack of positives . This must be heartbreaking but it isn’t healthy to get obsessed with any perceived failings within the EU, we have left . It seems that some of you will only be truly happy and content if the EU suffers and fails and this will somehow validate your vote and prove you were right . I do hope you can move on and find inner peace and contentment and the UK and the EU can move forward "

that’s better lol

Ah, it looks like I have hit a nerve . I do feel sorry for some of the Brexit voters on here, they have suffered for years living within the EU and then they get their salvation in 2016 when the UK voted to leave . The Brexit process then took an agonising 4 years and we are left with a poor deal and a lack of positives . This must be heartbreaking but it isn’t healthy to get obsessed with any perceived failings within the EU, we have left . It seems that some of you will only be truly happy and content if the EU suffers and fails and this will somehow validate your vote and prove you were right . I do hope you can move on and find inner peace and contentment and the UK and the EU can move forward that’s better lol"

That has always been my attitude, that is why I don’t understand this obsession with the EU, I bet you don’t care what they do mate?

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Ah, it looks like I have hit a nerve . I do feel sorry for some of the Brexit voters on here, they have suffered for years living within the EU and then they get their salvation in 2016 when the UK voted to leave . The Brexit process then took an agonising 4 years and we are left with a poor deal and a lack of positives . This must be heartbreaking but it isn’t healthy to get obsessed with any perceived failings within the EU, we have left . It seems that some of you will only be truly happy and content if the EU suffers and fails and this will somehow validate your vote and prove you were right . I do hope you can move on and find inner peace and contentment and the UK and the EU can move forward "

I don't think they can function without it.

Sutely you would think they would be celebrating boris's many achievements and attributes?

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 24/02/21 17:36:35]

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 24/02/21 17:37:02]

Manchester

Ah, it looks like I have hit a nerve . I do feel sorry for some of the Brexit voters on here, they have suffered for years living within the EU and then they get their salvation in 2016 when the UK voted to leave . The Brexit process then took an agonising 4 years and we are left with a poor deal and a lack of positives . This must be heartbreaking but it isn’t healthy to get obsessed with any perceived failings within the EU, we have left . It seems that some of you will only be truly happy and content if the EU suffers and fails and this will somehow validate your vote and prove you were right . I do hope you can move on and find inner peace and contentment and the UK and the EU can move forward

Sutely you would think they would be celebrating boris's many achievements and attributes?"

That’s going to be a very quiet party!

Lots of wringing of hands, looking out the window and pretending to read your phones !

near ipswich

Ah, it looks like I have hit a nerve . I do feel sorry for some of the Brexit voters on here, they have suffered for years living within the EU and then they get their salvation in 2016 when the UK voted to leave . The Brexit process then took an agonising 4 years and we are left with a poor deal and a lack of positives . This must be heartbreaking but it isn’t healthy to get obsessed with any perceived failings within the EU, we have left . It seems that some of you will only be truly happy and content if the EU suffers and fails and this will somehow validate your vote and prove you were right . I do hope you can move on and find inner peace and contentment and the UK and the EU can move forward that’s better lol

That has always been my attitude, that is why I don’t understand this obsession with the EU, I bet you don’t care what they do mate? "

im interested in it.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Sutely you would think they would be celebrating boris's many achievements and attributes?

Lots of wringing of hands, looking out the window and pretending to read your phones ! "

But clearly he has lots of fans on here.

Why are they not celebrating his many achievements instead of bitching about an organisation we left months ago?

Lots of wringing of hands, looking out the window and pretending to read your phones !

But clearly he has lots of fans on here.

Why are they not celebrating his many achievements instead of bitching about an organisation we left months ago?"

Because it annoys remainers and highlights how wrong and misguided they are/were

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Ah, it looks like I have hit a nerve . I do feel sorry for some of the Brexit voters on here, they have suffered for years living within the EU and then they get their salvation in 2016 when the UK voted to leave . The Brexit process then took an agonising 4 years and we are left with a poor deal and a lack of positives . This must be heartbreaking but it isn’t healthy to get obsessed with any perceived failings within the EU, we have left . It seems that some of you will only be truly happy and content if the EU suffers and fails and this will somehow validate your vote and prove you were right . I do hope you can move on and find inner peace and contentment and the UK and the EU can move forward that’s better lol

That has always been my attitude, that is why I don’t understand this obsession with the EU, I bet you don’t care what they do mate? im interested in it. "

but your not allowed to Costa

That has always been my attitude, that is why I don’t understand this obsession with the EU, I bet you don’t care what they do mate? im interested in it. but your not allowed to Costa "

Who said he wasn’t allowed?

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"The uk has given the eu more time for the eu parliament to do as they are told by the commission,very sporting of us. "

Is this the brevity vote thingy? When's is it to be now?

By *untwolancashireCouple  over a year ago

Preston/Lancaster

Is this the brevity vote thingy? When's is it to be now?"

Didn’t they give our shower of shit Westminster trough scoffers four years to kick a can along the road. X

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

That has always been my attitude, that is why I don’t understand this obsession with the EU, I bet you don’t care what they do mate? "

Anyone outward looking, who is interested in the world around them, takes an interest in the successive Brussels car crashes.

And we try to make positive, progressive suggestions as to what the problem is, and how to fix it.

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"

Anyone outward looking, who is interested in the world around them, takes an interest in the successive Brussels car crashes.

And we try to make positive, progressive suggestions as to what the problem is, and how to fix it.

"

Anyone outward looking, who is interested in the world around them, takes an interest in the successive Brexit car crashes.

And we tried to make positive, progressive suggestions as to what the problems would be in 2016, and how to avoid them but people didn't listen and now we're dealing with those consequences everyday.

near ipswich

"

Anyone outward looking, who is interested in the world around them, takes an interest in the successive Brexit car crashes.

And we tried to make positive, progressive suggestions as to what the problems would be in 2016, and how to avoid them but people didn't listen and now we're dealing with those consequences everyday.

"

This seems to be the problem, as soon as a leaver mentions the eu the standard reply is "obsessed,we have left,why are you bothered"? its as if remainers are trying to shut down any discussion about the eu but its ok for them to talk about it.

Personally im interested in what goes on all around the world and believe in free speech and think it is very childish to keep coming out with comments like that on a forum where everyone should be heard.

Preston

"

This seems to be the problem, as soon as a leaver mentions the eu the standard reply is "obsessed,we have left,why are you bothered"? its as if remainers are trying to shut down any discussion about the eu but its ok for them to talk about it.

Personally im interested in what goes on all around the world and believe in free speech and think it is very childish to keep coming out with comments like that on a forum where everyone should be heard. "

My my, grouping all remainers together because of one or two peoples comments

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

EU is far from perfect and it isn't difficult to find flaws but it serves its purpose. It seems to me some have taken on the role of Don Quixote and are since ever tilting those European windmills...

Preston

"

Personally im interested in what goes on all around the world and believe in free speech and think it is very childish to keep coming out with comments like that on a forum where everyone should be heard. "

The strange thing is you complained about what remainers say yet you quote a remainer that hasn't said any of what you complained about

» Add a new message to this topic