FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Blame Boris

Blame Boris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just imagine had Corbyn won the election. He would have fucked the economy before Covid struck...Abbott trying to make sense of all the figures...

We have the best of a bad bunch. There was no one better when the Election took place otherwise they would have won..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Just imagine had Corbyn won the election. He would have fucked the economy before Covid struck...Abbott trying to make sense of all the figures...

We have the best of a bad bunch. There was no one better when the Election took place otherwise they would have won..

"

Yeah we could have ended up with one of the worst death rates in Europe and a massive ppe scandal

Dodged a bullet there

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Totally agree, yes he's made some mistakes but if the other lot had been in fuck, it's not worth thinking about!

liverpool

"Totally agree, yes he's made some mistakes but if the other lot had been in fuck, it's not worth thinking about!"

Of course

Imagine having someone capable of stringing a sentence together

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

todays party political broadcast was brought to you by the angry party.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just imagine had Corbyn won the election. He would have fucked the economy before Covid struck...Abbott trying to make sense of all the figures...

"

So your ok with Boris being shit?

liverpool

So your ok with Boris being shit? "

He is obviously that impressed with him,his crowning achievement is not being a labour leader from over a year ago

High five.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I believe that all of them would have been shite in their own way, They have the general public to manage...

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"

Poor Diane Abbott...all she wanted was faster broadbeans for every household.

By *lack UhuruMan  over a year ago

Leeds/London

"

Totally agree with you

liverpool

Totally agree with you"

And what are you basing that on exactly?

liverpool

Poor Diane Abbott...all she wanted was faster broadbeans for every household."

Free broadband?

That certainly wouldn't have helped this last year.

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

Yea..doris and his wank friends have done a great job.

Loads of deaths, lock down too late,lack of ppe, not locking down airports, education screwed, jobs screwed, mental health decline, gyms closed, long term undetected health issues, bank handers to tory mates.

Apart from that he has done well, lets buy him a pint of warm piss.

So your ok with Boris being shit? "

No i said we have best of bad bunch.. not happy with government but its the one we have so lets make do..

No i said we have best of bad bunch.. not happy with government but its the one we have so lets make do.. "

Pfffft

Poor Diane Abbott...all she wanted was faster broadbeans for every household.

Free broadband?

That certainly wouldn't have helped this last year."

Broadbeans not broadband.

Also I base my opinion on the fact that there was no one better. If there was. Please tell me who and how they lost.

Poor Diane Abbott...all she wanted was faster broadbeans for every household."

I got it.. lol very funny.

"Yea..doris and his wank friends have done a great job.

Loads of deaths, lock down too late,lack of ppe, not locking down airports, education screwed, jobs screwed, mental health decline, gyms closed, long term undetected health issues, bank handers to tory mates.

Apart from that he has done well, lets buy him a pint of warm piss. "

You blame him personally for all of that.. wow.. Gyms are closed due to them being sespit of germs.. meat heads just gagging for their Roids..education screwed.. think you under estimating our kids...

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

You blame him personally for all of that.. wow.. Gyms are closed due to them being sespit of germs.. meat heads just gagging for their Roids..education screwed.. think you under estimating our kids... "

The Torys care about money ... nothing else is of any importance. The ‘best of a bad bunch’ ... burned £20 notes in front of homeless people, he called gay people ‘tank top wearing bum boys’ and black people had ‘watermelon smiles’

We had more children living below the poverty line ore covid since 1939 (shudder to think what it is now) schools are underfunded as is the NHS

If this is the best you think this country deserves then you need to raise your standards my friend.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Going off in a tangent here (not a fan of Corbyn and his gang)...

When Diane Abbot was “caught” drinking a tin of G&T in the underground the media were all over it like a rash.

Matt Hancock basically gifts ALL the money raised by Captain Tom (not the actual physical money, just stating that for clarity, £30m) to his pub landlord mate via a contract to supply test tubes (not something the pub landlord has any expertise or track record of) and the media is kind of “meh”

Weird ain’t it?

You blame him personally for all of that.. wow.. Gyms are closed due to them being sespit of germs.. meat heads just gagging for their Roids..education screwed.. think you under estimating our kids...

The Torys care about money ... nothing else is of any importance. The ‘best of a bad bunch’ ... burned £20 notes in front of homeless people, he called gay people ‘tank top wearing bum boys’ and black people had ‘watermelon smiles’

We had more children living below the poverty line ore covid since 1939 (shudder to think what it is now) schools are underfunded as is the NHS

If this is the best you think this country deserves then you need to raise your standards my friend. "

I think Dan boy is regretting his moronic post. Great to see we have still got people out there that care

If this is the best you think this country deserves then you need to raise your standards my friend.

I think Dan boy is regretting his moronic post. Great to see we have still got people out there that care"

not moronic.. not a fan of boris. Not a fan of corbyn.. i care.. for those who are choosing to be vaccinated, wear masks, etc .

Dont give two hoots about those who havent been wearing masks, who are not interested in having vaccination.

Have had Covid, been very ill. Not been back to work for 2.5months

liverpool

No i said we have best of bad bunch.. not happy with government but its the one we have so lets make do.. "

So why make the comparison to corbyn?

I think Dan boy is regretting his moronic post. Great to see we have still got people out there that care

not moronic.. not a fan of boris. Not a fan of corbyn.. i care.. for those who are choosing to be vaccinated, wear masks, etc .

Dont give two hoots about those who havent been wearing masks, who are not interested in having vaccination.

Have had Covid, been very ill. Not been back to work for 2.5months"

Care for others. Support bretix? Leaving isn’t caring

No i said we have best of bad bunch.. not happy with government but its the one we have so lets make do..

So why make the comparison to corbyn?"

Cause Corbyn is a nasty piece of work, racist who even his own party suspended... labour lost so many seats locally more because of him not the Councillor in question. People got fed up with him.

Care for others. Support bretix? Leaving isn’t caring"

There was a vote.. leave lost.. we accept the decision and move on. Had remain won the Brexit vote do you think the leavers would still be kicking up a stink and crying..

I voted remain for your information.

There was a vote.. leave lost.. we accept the decision and move on. Had remain won the Brexit vote do you think the leavers would still be kicking up a stink and crying..

I voted remain for your information."

Mis against Boris in that one...why, Boris is the best to care for us?...see your errors

I voted remain for your information."

This is a serious problem for some remainers. If they see anyone who either wants to get on with Brexit or who now actually supports it, they automatically assume which way you voted

Mis against Boris in that one...why, Boris is the best to care for us?...see your errors"

Not errors.. Boris was best of bad bunch.. he is a joke but was better than the other options..

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

It’s a non point.

He is not in power. He got nowhere near.

I don’t rate him and he seemed to dither when needed on policy so I doubt he would have been that good.

Boris should not be lauded for being the best of a sorry bunch. Questions will need to be answered at the end of this.

This is a serious problem for some remainers. If they see anyone who either wants to get on with Brexit or who now actually supports it, they automatically assume which way you voted "

I have accepted the vote. Nothing can change it.. so we move on.

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 24/02/21 18:08:13]

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Yup the best option is always the ONLY option.

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 24/02/21 18:12:37]

liverpool

Cause Corbyn is a nasty piece of work, racist who even his own party suspended... labour lost so many seats locally more because of him not the Councillor in question. People got fed up with him. "

So you wouldnt dream of voting for anyone who expressed racist sentiments?

Cause Corbyn is a nasty piece of work, racist who even his own party suspended... labour lost so many seats locally more because of him not the Councillor in question. People got fed up with him.

So you wouldnt dream of voting for anyone who expressed racist sentiments?"

now this is where you quote johnson expressing racist comments.. johnson is in power due to more people voted for his party...

Everyone at some stage has expressed a racist comment. Intentionally or unintentionally and anyone who says they havent is lying..

Totally agree with you

And what are you basing that on exactly?"

mmm let's think how about the general election shall we start there

liverpool

So you wouldnt dream of voting for anyone who expressed racist sentiments? now this is where you quote johnson expressing racist comments.. johnson is in power due to more people voted for his party...

Everyone at some stage has expressed a racist comment. Intentionally or unintentionally and anyone who says they havent is lying.."

So you didnt vote for corbyn because he is racist?

But you voted for boris ,despite him saying racist comments?

And you think everyone is a racist?

Have I got that right?

This is a serious problem for some remainers. If they see anyone who either wants to get on with Brexit or who now actually supports it, they automatically assume which way you voted

I have accepted the vote. Nothing can change it.. so we move on."

Mate. Why did you create this thread. You are incredibly neive and clearly another click bait believer

You accept that we are been divided by your boy, the sun and others. Think, the north are nothing to them, the poorer people are used. The amount of the poorer places don’t vote, but the numbers of these people outnumber the corrupt. So, the media reports theories, for you and others like you. Create hate and a seperation.....why did Corbin loose, because the bull The Sun reported in a fake news knowledge you’d believe it.

Dan...just move on man.

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

"Totally agree, yes he's made some mistakes but if the other lot had been in fuck, it's not worth thinking about!"

liverpool

Totally agree with you

And what are you basing that on exactly?mmm let's think how about the general election shall we start there "

Well as the general election predated the covid crises, that would be slightly illogical.

Totally agree with you

And what are you basing that on exactly?mmm let's think how about the general election shall we start there

Well as the general election predated the covid crises, that would be slightly illogical. "

This is the people that vote and destroy us all. Ignorance misguided individual...can’t believe he’s not drop the snow flake yet

Totally agree with you

And what are you basing that on exactly?mmm let's think how about the general election shall we start there

Well as the general election predated the covid crises, that would be slightly illogical. "

General Election.. Conservatives won by being the best of a bad.. Labour lost for not having anyone capable of running the country.

Covid happened completely unexpectedly and the Government have made mistakes, but since the election there is still no one in either party who could do a better job.. the local elections will give a good idea of how the government have done.. if all of a sudden labour gain loads of seats it wont be because of Starmer it will be because people bored of Boris... however if Conservatives win big again then what will be said!! Blame Trump maybe

Mate. Why did you create this thread. You are incredibly neive and clearly another click bait believer

You accept that we are been divided by your boy, the sun and others. Think, the north are nothing to them, the poorer people are used. The amount of the poorer places don’t vote, but the numbers of these people outnumber the corrupt. So, the media reports theories, for you and others like you. Create hate and a seperation.....why did Corbin loose, because the bull The Sun reported in a fake news knowledge you’d believe it.

Dan...just move on man."

The only reason Labout even got close was Momentum and their amazing social campaigns.

I can almost guarantee more people voted based on Social Media than they did Newspapers.

Dan...just move on man.

The only reason Labout even got close was Momentum and their amazing social campaigns.

I can almost guarantee more people voted based on Social Media than they did Newspapers."

The people voted.. the ingorant refuse to accept the results

Dan...just move on man.

I can almost guarantee more people voted based on Social Media than they did Newspapers."

Wow. Corbins £200 suit that disgraced the war hero...

The same guy that served the very people food, out of respect...

liverpool

Totally agree with you

Well as the general election predated the covid crises, that would be slightly illogical.

General Election.. Conservatives won by being the best of a bad.. Labour lost for not having anyone capable of running the country.

Covid happened completely unexpectedly and the Government have made mistakes, but since the election there is still no one in either party who could do a better job.. the local elections will give a good idea of how the government have done.. if all of a sudden labour gain loads of seats it wont be because of Starmer it will be because people bored of Boris... however if Conservatives win big again then what will be said!! Blame Trump maybe"

You said labour lost because Corbyn was a racist

Yet you voted for boris.

So you wouldnt dream of voting for anyone who expressed racist sentiments? now this is where you quote johnson expressing racist comments.. johnson is in power due to more people voted for his party...

Everyone at some stage has expressed a racist comment. Intentionally or unintentionally and anyone who says they havent is lying.."

Boris has said about a dozen racist & homophobic comments.

Dan...just move on man.

I can almost guarantee more people voted based on Social Media than they did Newspapers.

The people voted.. the ingorant refuse to accept the results"

The ignorant...how ignorant

liverpool

Everyone at some stage has expressed a racist comment. Intentionally or unintentionally and anyone who says they havent is lying..

Boris has said about a dozen racist & homophobic comments. "

Everyone is a racist apparently

I think Dan needs to post more often

I think Dan needs to post more often "

I think you will find i have said everyone has expressed racist views either intentially or unintentionally.

If you want to call me racist then crack on.. you.can join the abusive DM's i have been receiving

liverpool

I think you will find i have said everyone has expressed racist views either intentially or unintentionally.

If you want to call me racist then crack on.. you.can join the abusive DM's i have been receiving"

I never called you a racist

You said you never voted for Corbyn cos he is a racist but then said everyone has said racist things.

Cant argue with that

Sending abusive dms is shithhouse behaviour.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Yeah we could have ended up with one of the worst death rates in Europe and a massive ppe scandal

Dodged a bullet there "

how would he of delt with a pandemic the worlds not seen in over a hundred yrs what experience would he of used Lionel

liverpool

Dodged a bullet there how would he of delt with a pandemic the worlds not seen in over a hundred yrs what experience would he of used Lionel "

What would he have done significantly worse?

If you want to call me racist then crack on.. you.can join the abusive DM's i have been receiving"

We’re the racist and homophobic comments Boris made unintentional?

thornaby

Dodged a bullet there how would he of delt with a pandemic the worlds not seen in over a hundred yrs what experience would he of used Lionel

What would he have done significantly worse?"

I don’t know mate would he of done significantly better your the Corbyn fan please tell us ?

Dodged a bullet there how would he of delt with a pandemic the worlds not seen in over a hundred yrs what experience would he of used Lionel "

He'd have had meetings and discussions with the virus

liverpool

Dodged a bullet there how would he of delt with a pandemic the worlds not seen in over a hundred yrs what experience would he of used Lionel

What would he have done significantly worse?I don’t know mate would he of done significantly better your the Corbyn fan please tell us ?"

No..the point of the entire thread is Corbyn would have done significantly worse.

What exactly would he have done?

If you want to call me racist then crack on.. you.can join the abusive DM's i have been receiving

We’re the racist and homophobic comments Boris made unintentional? "

Intentional or unintentional it's wrong..knowing Boris he probably didnt even know what he said 2 mins after he said it.

liverpool

He'd have had meetings and discussions with the virus "

As opposed to shaking hands with it?

liverpool

Intentional or unintentional it's wrong..knowing Boris he probably didnt even know what he said 2 mins after he said it. "

On the numerous times he did it

Anyway back on topic

What would corbyn have done significantly worse?

liverpool

Intentional or unintentional it's wrong..knowing Boris he probably didnt even know what he said 2 mins after he said it. "

Are you saying boris doesnt know what he is saying?

thornaby

What would he have done significantly worse?I don’t know mate would he of done significantly better your the Corbyn fan please tell us ?

No..the point of the entire thread is Corbyn would have done significantly worse.

What exactly would he have done?"

I can’t tell you neither could corbyn I’d imagine mate personally the fuck up came with not closing the borders fully to everything for a good few months and overseas holidays where a fuck up eat out to help out was another but hindsight’s a great tool to have pits none of us have it tho

Is he that stupid? ‘Tank top wearing bum boys’ ‘ pillar boxes’ ‘watermelon smiles’ ‘ picaninnies’

By *untwolancashireCouple  over a year ago

Preston/Lancaster

This is a serious problem for some remainers. If they see anyone who either wants to get on with Brexit or who now actually supports it, they automatically assume which way you voted "

They are a fickle lot, I’ve heard underfunding for education wasn’t there an announcement of an extra funding somewhere in the region of £700 million today obviously Labour say it’s not enough ffs according to BBC news, an underfunded NHS an annual budget of £130 billion, plus all the extra funding since covid, the NHS debt written off, but someone needs to pay for all this & it’s the tax payer who does x

As for this current bunch or the prospect of a Corbyn administration, well as much as I admire him for his honesty & willingness to stick to his principles (unlike Doris), I couldn’t vote for Corbyn because I believe him to be a racist, I know the left have a problem accepting anti semitism as racism but it is, no ifs or buts it’s racism. & neither did I vote for the conservatives I actually voted for a local politician hoping for some actual representation x

As for the referendum, we can’t change the past, but we can make the future better for the next generation & their kids, arguing & name calling only cause division. X

"

Lol. Pure bait

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

I think these were the exact words used before the French & Russian Revolutions

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"Going off in a tangent here (not a fan of Corbyn and his gang)...

When Diane Abbot was “caught” drinking a tin of G&T in the underground the media were all over it like a rash.

Matt Hancock basically gifts ALL the money raised by Captain Tom (not the actual physical money, just stating that for clarity, £30m) to his pub landlord mate via a contract to supply test tubes (not something the pub landlord has any expertise or track record of) and the media is kind of “meh”

Weird ain’t it?"

I know right?!

Weird ain’t it?"

This. Precisely this.

Hancock should not resign now at what is still a critical period, but I swear to God, he should be out of the position once this is over.

It's fucking impossible to comprehend, the Tories pretty much paid 3x the going rate for everything, even considering pandemic inflation.

Had this been labour it'd be "typical labour, irresponsibility spending taxpayer money again" instead the bulk of our digital and press media brush what is blatant corruption to one side.

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

Hancock should not resign now at what is still a critical period, but I swear to God, he should be out of the position once this is over.

It's fucking impossible to comprehend, the Tories pretty much paid 3x the going rate for everything, even considering pandemic inflation.

Had this been labour it'd be "typical labour, irresponsibility spending taxpayer money again" instead the bulk of our digital and press media brush what is blatant corruption to one side."

Shhh, you aren’t allowed to complain, they were ‘doing the best they could’ and ‘labour would have been worse ‘

Preston/Lancaster

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

Had this been labour it'd be "typical labour, irresponsibility spending taxpayer money again" instead the bulk of our digital and press media brush what is blatant corruption to one side."

& imagine what you would of said had they followed the EU stance & not actually got the vaccine till later, hey we got it at a better price though, or what a wanker that Boris is. Because that’s what SKS wanted x What price do you put on health & freedom of your country? X

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

Had this been labour it'd be "typical labour, irresponsibility spending taxpayer money again" instead the bulk of our digital and press media brush what is blatant corruption to one side.

& imagine what you would of said had they followed the EU stance & not actually got the vaccine till later, hey we got it at a better price though, or what a wanker that Boris is. Because that’s what SKS wanted x What price do you put on health & freedom of your country? X "

That is a lot of ifs, buts and maybes . SKS wouldn’t have been PM if labour won the last GE

liverpool

Pmq today bj staying in the European medicines agency would have made the roll out impossible

Fact check Britain was stil bound by the ema rules when the vaccine programe began.

Our pm now has to be fact checked on a regular basis

Corbyn would have vaccinated Iran and the dole queue first

"Pmq today bj staying in the European medicines agency would have made the roll out impossible

Fact check Britain was stil bound by the ema rules when the vaccine programe began.

Our pm now has to be fact checked on a regular basis "

He is embarrassing, nearly as bad at lying as Trump,

"Corbyn would have vaccinated Iran and the dole queue first"

Why?

"Pmq today bj staying in the European medicines agency would have made the roll out impossible

Our pm now has to be fact checked on a regular basis "

Check your facts

liverpool

Right ok..and where did you hear this again?

"Corbyn would have vaccinated Iran and the dole queue first

Right ok..and where did you hear this again?"

The voices in his head

The normal Boris looser

Preston/Lancaster

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

& imagine what you would of said had they followed the EU stance & not actually got the vaccine till later, hey we got it at a better price though, or what a wanker that Boris is. Because that’s what SKS wanted x What price do you put on health & freedom of your country? X

That is a lot of ifs, buts and maybes . SKS wouldn’t have been PM if labour won the last GE "

He is the current leader so under him as leader Labour got it wrong, no ifs buts or maybes he got it totally wrong on the issue simple. Everything else is hypothetical as we will never know what would or wouldn’t of happened if things had been done differently, because that in itself would change the theoretical outcome. It’s like lighting a match, if you strike it inside 9 times out of 10 it will light, if you go outside it may be windy or rainy, if you go back inside & replace the oxygen with carbon dioxide the match may strike but won’t burn.

There is still plenty not even the experts know yet, like how can a couple living in a 1 bed flat with no outside space, one has covid (she) one doesn’t catch it (me) even after spending all of lockdown when not working together in the flat & after the 10 day isolation period? & this is not an isolated incident. I can’t put up links just guarantee this was our experience back in January, over 100 people either had or where in isolation where D works, other households where one or two caught covid & others didn’t x

liverpool

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

That is a lot of ifs, buts and maybes . SKS wouldn’t have been PM if labour won the last GE

He is the current leader so under him as leader Labour got it wrong, no ifs buts or maybes he got it totally wrong on the issue simple. Everything else is hypothetical as we will never know what would or wouldn’t of happened if things had been done differently, because that in itself would change the theoretical outcome. It’s like lighting a match, if you strike it inside 9 times out of 10 it will light, if you go outside it may be windy or rainy, if you go back inside & replace the oxygen with carbon dioxide the match may strike but won’t burn.

There is still plenty not even the experts know yet, like how can a couple living in a 1 bed flat with no outside space, one has covid (she) one doesn’t catch it (me) even after spending all of lockdown when not working together in the flat & after the 10 day isolation period? & this is not an isolated incident. I can’t put up links just guarantee this was our experience back in January, over 100 people either had or where in isolation where D works, other households where one or two caught covid & others didn’t x"

No one has backed the op with a shred of evidence left.

The op said under corbyn it would have been a lot more.

What specifically would he have done to make it worse?

Or is it simply another simpleton claim took from the letters page of the sun?

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

There is still plenty not even the experts know yet, like how can a couple living in a 1 bed flat with no outside space, one has covid (she) one doesn’t catch it (me) even after spending all of lockdown when not working together in the flat & after the 10 day isolation period? & this is not an isolated incident. I can’t put up links just guarantee this was our experience back in January, over 100 people either had or where in isolation where D works, other households where one or two caught covid & others didn’t x"

It’s, buts, maybes . SKS was never in a position to become PM so what you are saying is pointless

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

There is still plenty not even the experts know yet, like how can a couple living in a 1 bed flat with no outside space, one has covid (she) one doesn’t catch it (me) even after spending all of lockdown when not working together in the flat & after the 10 day isolation period? & this is not an isolated incident. I can’t put up links just guarantee this was our experience back in January, over 100 people either had or where in isolation where D works, other households where one or two caught covid & others didn’t x

No one has backed the op with a shred of evidence left.

The op said under corbyn it would have been a lot more.

What specifically would he have done to make it worse?

Or is it simply another simpleton claim took from the letters page of the sun?"

Only a simpleton might have took it, others might have taken it

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

London

[Removed by poster at 24/02/21 22:40:18]

London

This is the state of affairs right now: Boris Johnson could punch a child in the face and his supporters would say the child walked into his hand.

Personally, "what if" scenarios are just desperate attempt to cover the fact that our PM is way out of his depth. Because of this, there's no accountability, which means no incentive to change which means it'll continue.

I get it. People voted for him and he's doing a poor job so they feel their judgement is being called into question but we're not judging on that, we are judging their common sense for defending him. He's not the best of a bad bunch. He's just bad.

Preston/Lancaster

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

It’s, buts, maybes . SKS was never in a position to become PM so what you are saying is pointless "

Why is it pointless it became relevant, he was part of the Labour shadow cabinet that lost the election by a landslide (no ifs buts or maybes) x, he is the leader of the Labour Party (no ifs buts or maybes), he wanted to follow his European masters down the vaccine path (no ifs buts or maybes), someone else mentioned the had this been a Labour government, irresponsibility, tax payers money & the tories spending 3 times the amount, now that is a pointless statement as it is helping to save lives, but did you pull that up no, so what price would you put on life? Sir Knob Sucker wanted to save money but would of cost us even more lives & our freedom for longer so in my opinion it becomes relevant to the thread Or is it just you & your side again only allowed to have opinions & make points x

Preston/Lancaster

"This is the state of affairs right now: Boris Johnson could punch a child in the face and his supporters would say the child walked into his hand.

Personally, "what if" scenarios are just desperate attempt to cover the fact that our PM is way out of his depth. Because of this, there's no accountability, which means no incentive to change which means it'll continue.

I get it. People voted for him and he's doing a poor job so they feel their judgement is being called into question but we're not judging on that, we are judging their common sense for defending him. He's not the best of a bad bunch. He's just bad."

Chudleigh

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

& imagine what you would of said had they followed the EU stance & not actually got the vaccine till later, hey we got it at a better price though, or what a wanker that Boris is. Because that’s what SKS wanted x What price do you put on health & freedom of your country? X "

Germany has 67,000 deaths in a population of 83m, we have 143,000 with 66m. So ifwe had been like Germany, then we would have had 53,000 deaths. So the ‘price’ is an extra 90,000 deaths. Is that the right price for ‘health & freedom’?

Boris and the Tory’s cocked up on everything other than getting the vaccines early. People died needlessly as a direct consequence.

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

Germany has 67,000 deaths in a population of 83m, we have 143,000 with 66m. So ifwe had been like Germany, then we would have had 53,000 deaths. So the ‘price’ is an extra 90,000 deaths. Is that the right price for ‘health & freedom’?

Boris and the Tory’s cocked up on everything other than getting the vaccines early. People died needlessly as a direct consequence."

Your figures are wrong as I explained in another post where you put the same data, if you are going to use deaths data for your arguments have some respect for those that have lost people, that have not died of covid but whose deaths are still recorded as such, and don't use there death as your political stick.

liverpool

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

Boris and the Tory’s cocked up on everything other than getting the vaccines early. People died needlessly as a direct consequence.

Your figures are wrong as I explained in another post where you put the same data, if you are going to use deaths data for your arguments have some respect for those that have lost people, that have not died of covid but whose deaths are still recorded as such, and don't use there death as your political stick. "

So people have died of other things and not covid?

wisbech

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

Your figures are wrong as I explained in another post where you put the same data, if you are going to use deaths data for your arguments have some respect for those that have lost people, that have not died of covid but whose deaths are still recorded as such, and don't use there death as your political stick.

So people have died of other things and not covid?"

Yes, my uncle passed last week and because he had a positive test 2 days before his death it has been recorded as Covid19 but it was his heart condition that was the cause of death not covid. There are too many deaths being recorded as covid like this and inflating the true death figure. Dying with is not the same as dying of even though they are being recorded as the same.

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

Your figures are wrong as I explained in another post where you put the same data, if you are going to use deaths data for your arguments have some respect for those that have lost people, that have not died of covid but whose deaths are still recorded as such, and don't use there death as your political stick. "

Okay, provide the primary data where only COVID deaths are recorded. Because until then that's the data and that's what we assess on.

I know you can't post links in here, so you can PM me or refer to the medical publisher or medical journal the correct data is from in this chat.

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

Yes, my uncle passed last week and because he had a positive test 2 days before his death it has been recorded as Covid19 but it was his heart condition that was the cause of death not covid. There are too many deaths being recorded as covid like this and inflating the true death figure. Dying with is not the same as dying of even though they are being recorded as the same."

Can I ask what his heart condition was?

Because in cardiology you'll find a lot of patients die simply because they've had a manageable heart condition - they'll die as a result of it eventually, but you can manage the condition potentially for years.

However if they get a respiratory issue, COPD or even just a bad coughing cold, this can out too much strain on the heart or cardiovascular system and lead to death.

This is often seen with COVID.

wisbech

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

Yes, my uncle passed last week and because he had a positive test 2 days before his death it has been recorded as Covid19 but it was his heart condition that was the cause of death not covid. There are too many deaths being recorded as covid like this and inflating the true death figure. Dying with is not the same as dying of even though they are being recorded as the same.

Can I ask what his heart condition was?

Because in cardiology you'll find a lot of patients die simply because they've had a manageable heart condition - they'll die as a result of it eventually, but you can manage the condition potentially for years.

However if they get a respiratory issue, COPD or even just a bad coughing cold, this can out too much strain on the heart or cardiovascular system and lead to death.

This is often seen with COVID."

I have no idea what the true death figure is, I dont know if anyone actually does at this moment in time, but I do know that the figure is being inflated by cases like mine. He had a long standing condition and had had a bypass last year, it was being managed as you put but he had some issues about a month ago now and was admitted to hospital. He was tested regularly whilst in hospital as all patients now are and only had a positive test two days before his death.

liverpool

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

Yes, my uncle passed last week and because he had a positive test 2 days before his death it has been recorded as Covid19 but it was his heart condition that was the cause of death not covid. There are too many deaths being recorded as covid like this and inflating the true death figure. Dying with is not the same as dying of even though they are being recorded as the same."

I'm sorry for your loss

But why would they deliberately inflate the stats?

Chudleigh

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

Excess deaths are just that - excess over normal. As I have explained many times as well, they won’t all be Covid, they could be bee stings. Excess is measured as the average deaths over a 5 year period. We have had a spike in the past year, Germany has, the US has - I don’t think any sane person doubts it is due to Covid.

wisbech

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

I'm sorry for your loss

But why would they deliberately inflate the stats?"

Thank you, and I dont know why, I can understand how in some cases it could be quite difficult to be 100% sure of the cause of death but in our case it isn't, we argued with the doctor over this fact, we as a family were not happy that his death was being recorded as covid when it clearly was not the cause of his death.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

It clearly states when the figures are announced that they are anyone who has tested positive in the last 28 days not that they have died of it.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 25/02/21 14:29:59]

Bristol

People don’t die of COVID, they die of the complications associated with it because they do not have the strong immune system to fight it.

So they are recorded as dying with COVID

wisbech

"It clearly states when the figures are announced that they are anyone who has tested positive in the last 28 days not that they have died of it."

Yes it does although most seem to ignore this.

wisbech

"People don’t die of COVID, they die of the complications associated with it because they do not have the strong immune system to fight it.

So they are recorded as dying with COVID "

But in the case of my uncle Covid19 had nothing to do with his death whatsoever but because of that test result 2 days before his death has now been added to that death figure and his should not have been, if he had not been admitted to hospital shortly before hand and had died at home his death would of been recorded correctly as heart failure.

wisbech

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

Excess deaths are just that - excess over normal. As I have explained many times as well, they won’t all be Covid, they could be bee stings. Excess is measured as the average deaths over a 5 year period. We have had a spike in the past year, Germany has, the US has - I don’t think any sane person doubts it is due to Covid."

Yep I totally understand what excess deaths are, but if you are talking about excess death figures that is not what you have said in your post, nowhere is the word excess mentioned at all.

Chudleigh

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

Excess deaths are just that - excess over normal. As I have explained many times as well, they won’t all be Covid, they could be bee stings. Excess is measured as the average deaths over a 5 year period. We have had a spike in the past year, Germany has, the US has - I don’t think any sane person doubts it is due to Covid.

Yep I totally understand what excess deaths are, but if you are talking about excess death figures that is not what you have said in your post, nowhere is the word excess mentioned at all."

Please replace Covid with Excess in all I have said. We are still left with appalling excess deaths as a consequence of Covid and the appalling handling by the Govt. That seems a pretty reasonable statement

wisbech

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

Yep I totally understand what excess deaths are, but if you are talking about excess death figures that is not what you have said in your post, nowhere is the word excess mentioned at all.

Please replace Covid with Excess in all I have said. We are still left with appalling excess deaths as a consequence of Covid and the appalling handling by the Govt. That seems a pretty reasonable statement "

Yeah I will agree its a reasonable statement. Not quite sure what is funny about it though especially to people like me that have lost loved ones but there.

Chudleigh

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

Please replace Covid with Excess in all I have said. We are still left with appalling excess deaths as a consequence of Covid and the appalling handling by the Govt. That seems a pretty reasonable statement

Yeah I will agree its a reasonable statement. Not quite sure what is funny about it though especially to people like me that have lost loved ones but there."

I’m sorry you lost people, so did we. I put the smiley as people seem pedantic and don’t look at the big picture - 100,000 plus people died at least half of them should not have done if this Govt had done things right.

Bristol

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

Yeah I will agree its a reasonable statement. Not quite sure what is funny about it though especially to people like me that have lost loved ones but there.

I’m sorry you lost people, so did we. I put the smiley as people seem pedantic and don’t look at the big picture - 100,000 plus people died at least half of them should not have done if this Govt had done things right. "

You don’t know that

Chudleigh

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

I’m sorry you lost people, so did we. I put the smiley as people seem pedantic and don’t look at the big picture - 100,000 plus people died at least half of them should not have done if this Govt had done things right.

You don’t know that

"

I didn’t realise it was fekn groundhog day again!? People died in the UK that did not need to. The Govt are in charge, they made the decisions, or in many cases abdicated making them. In Corporate life this would be Corporate Manslaughter.

Or do you think they did a good job?

Bristol

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

You don’t know that

I didn’t realise it was fekn groundhog day again!? People died in the UK that did not need to. The Govt are in charge, they made the decisions, or in many cases abdicated making them. In Corporate life this would be Corporate Manslaughter.

Or do you think they did a good job? "

I still say you don’t know what would have happened if anyone else had been in power or that the same people would or would not have died.

Bristol

Unless you have a crystal ball in which case let me know what the winning lottery numbers are to going to be on Saturday

thornaby

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

You don’t know that

Or do you think they did a good job? "

ffs no one thinks they have done a good job but know one as ever dealt woth anything like this it’s worst pandemic in anyone’s life time the scientists need to take some of the blame it is there feild

liverpool

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

You don’t know that

Or do you think they did a good job? ffs no one thinks they have done a good job but know one as ever dealt woth anything like this it’s worst pandemic in anyone’s life time the scientists need to take some of the blame it is there feild "

Quite a few people think they have done a good job tbf

liverpool

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

You don’t know that

Or do you think they did a good job?

I still say you don’t know what would have happened if anyone else had been in power or that the same people would or would not have died.

"

So the thread is total bollocks then?

Corbyn wouldnt have done worse

Glad we created that up.

Chudleigh

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

You don’t know that

Or do you think they did a good job? ffs no one thinks they have done a good job but know one as ever dealt woth anything like this it’s worst pandemic in anyone’s life time the scientists need to take some of the blame it is there feild "

If the scientists had actually been listened to, then perhaps you’re right. Sadly Boris did not follow the science, he followed Cummings. Now we know Cummings needed hisceyes tested, so perhaps he couldn’t read the facts and just made it up?

Apart from the US and Brazil, we have done worse than anyone else by some margin. The US had Trump, Brazil has Bolsonaro & we have Boris. 3 complete fuckwit deniers & 3 societies with too many deaths & blood on the hands of their leaders.

near ipswich

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

You don’t know that

Or do you think they did a good job? ffs no one thinks they have done a good job but know one as ever dealt woth anything like this it’s worst pandemic in anyone’s life time the scientists need to take some of the blame it is there feild

If the scientists had actually been listened to, then perhaps you’re right. Sadly Boris did not follow the science, he followed Cummings. Now we know Cummings needed hisceyes tested, so perhaps he couldn’t read the facts and just made it up?

Apart from the US and Brazil, we have done worse than anyone else by some margin. The US had Trump, Brazil has Bolsonaro & we have Boris. 3 complete fuckwit deniers & 3 societies with too many deaths & blood on the hands of their leaders."

i hardly think boris is a covid denier after being in intensive care with it.

Chudleigh

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

You don’t know that

Or do you think they did a good job? ffs no one thinks they have done a good job but know one as ever dealt woth anything like this it’s worst pandemic in anyone’s life time the scientists need to take some of the blame it is there feild

Apart from the US and Brazil, we have done worse than anyone else by some margin. The US had Trump, Brazil has Bolsonaro & we have Boris. 3 complete fuckwit deniers & 3 societies with too many deaths & blood on the hands of their leaders. i hardly think boris is a covid denier after being in intensive care with it."

I ddn’t say he was a denier, or do you have Cummings eyesight problems?

near ipswich

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

You don’t know that

Apart from the US and Brazil, we have done worse than anyone else by some margin. The US had Trump, Brazil has Bolsonaro & we have Boris. 3 complete fuckwit deniers & 3 societies with too many deaths & blood on the hands of their leaders. i hardly think boris is a covid denier after being in intensive care with it.

I ddn’t say he was a denier, or do you have Cummings eyesight problems? "

3 complete fuckwit deniers was the term used dont you read what you write?

Chudleigh

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

You don’t know that

Apart from the US and Brazil, we have done worse than anyone else by some margin. The US had Trump, Brazil has Bolsonaro & we have Boris. 3 complete fuckwit deniers & 3 societies with too many deaths & blood on the hands of their leaders. i hardly think boris is a covid denier after being in intensive care with it.

I ddn’t say he was a denier, or do you have Cummings eyesight problems? 3 complete fuckwit deniers was the term used dont you read what you write?"

Fair point Your right he is a denier

near ipswich

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

You don’t know that

I ddn’t say he was a denier, or do you have Cummings eyesight problems? 3 complete fuckwit deniers was the term used dont you read what you write?

Fair point Your right he is a denier "

Even after having it mmmmm

Chudleigh

Weird ain’t it?

This. Precisely this.

You don’t know that

I ddn’t say he was a denier, or do you have Cummings eyesight problems? 3 complete fuckwit deniers was the term used dont you read what you write?

Fair point Your right he is a denier Even after having it mmmmm "

As you well know, he treated it lightly from the start, couldn’t be arsed to go to any of the key meetings, let events run (Cheltenham Gold Cup) which should have been stopped, didn’t close the airports and much much less! Just because he caught it doesn’t make him the Messiah, he’s just a..... PRICK!

» Add a new message to this topic