FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Catching Covid in Hospitals

Catching Covid in Hospitals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eparrain1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stone

Reports suggest that 1 in 7 patients treated for Covid between August 1 2020 and 21 March got it in hospitals while being treated for another reason?

Whose to blame?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

My mother in law caught it in hospital after she hadn't been allowed any visitors for three weeks, so none of her family gave it to her.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Thats the thing with hospitals they are full of sick people

By *nowknightMan  over a year ago

BRADFORD

"Reports suggest that 1 in 7 patients treated for Covid between August 1 2020 and 21 March got it in hospitals while being treated for another reason?

Whose to blame?"

The NHS

They had the possibility to shield none Cov19 patients from Cov19 and they did not.

Before you jump on my neck sat 6 days and 7 nights against all NHS guidelines at the death bed of my wife, partner, soulmate.

She had asthma, Epilepsy and the reason for her emergency was liver failure due to paracetamol poisoning. No shielding but into a ward with Cov19 patients; within 48 hours she had the virus. That was her death sentence as from that point on they left her to die.

It's called euthanasia by starvation...a nice way to go

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"Reports suggest that 1 in 7 patients treated for Covid between August 1 2020 and 21 March got it in hospitals while being treated for another reason?

Whose to blame?

The NHS

They had the possibility to shield none Cov19 patients from Cov19 and they did not.

Before you jump on my neck sat 6 days and 7 nights against all NHS guidelines at the death bed of my wife, partner, soulmate.

She had asthma, Epilepsy and the reason for her emergency was liver failure due to paracetamol poisoning. No shielding but into a ward with Cov19 patients; within 48 hours she had the virus. That was her death sentence as from that point on they left her to die.

It's called euthanasia by starvation...a nice way to go

"

that is shocking mate sorry for yr loss

Leeds

Really sorry to hear of your nightmare experience.

By *nowknightMan  over a year ago

BRADFORD

"Really sorry to hear of your nightmare experience. "

Sadly that what I wrote was only the tip of the ice berger...I do not clap for the heros as I saw that they are...and the joke of it I cant get the f*** virus due to missing Antigenes in my blood (Rhesus negative) .. the more Antigenes missing the higher the possibility of no contraction... turn side - some one runs a knife into me difficult to find blood for me... not many of us

Leeds

If you have a high probability of no contraction of the virus, isn't that a good thing ?

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

The fear of going into hospital and not coming out has been with us for as long as hospitals have existed.

Unfortunately, hospitals are riddled with bacteria, viruses and all manner of infectious nasties.

They are really not the place you want to go other than for reasons of last resort.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Um, you know you can still get covid if you're rhesus negative.

» Add a new message to this topic