FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > I came to the senate 120 years ago.

I came to the senate 120 years ago.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagTonight OP   Man  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Did you also see it? I found it quite fun, it was during his first press conference since taking office declaring he “came to the us senate 120 years ago”, it seems that many are consirned about his health.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Bless him.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Did you also see it? I found it quite fun, it was during his first press conference since taking office declaring he “came to the us senate 120 years ago”, it seems that many are consirned about his health."

An old senile man who thrashed Trump at the election. Donald must have been really really bad

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

This is what progress looks like.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

Some people truly struggle saying goodbye.

"Did you also see it? I found it quite fun, it was during his first press conference since taking office declaring he “came to the us senate 120 years ago”, it seems that many are consirned about his health.

An old senile man who thrashed Trump at the election. Donald must have been really really bad "

I dont think that biden will be there for long, there are rumours that harris will be there soon too.

"Did you also see it? I found it quite fun, it was during his first press conference since taking office declaring he “came to the us senate 120 years ago”, it seems that many are consirned about his health.

An old senile man who thrashed Trump at the election. Donald must have been really really bad I dont think that biden will be there for long, there are rumours that harris will be there soon too."

Probably, he still thrashed Trump though

[Removed by poster at 01/04/21 16:37:35]

An old senile man who thrashed Trump at the election. Donald must have been really really bad I dont think that biden will be there for long, there are rumours that harris will be there soon too.

Probably, he still thrashed Trump though "

In what way did he do that?

An old senile man who thrashed Trump at the election. Donald must have been really really bad I dont think that biden will be there for long, there are rumours that harris will be there soon too.

Probably, he still thrashed Trump though In what way did he do that?"

There was an election in the states in November.

Trump lost by the same margin he won by in 2016, which Trump himself labelled as a "landslide".

Probably, he still thrashed Trump though In what way did he do that?"

Did you miss the election results?

Probably, he still thrashed Trump though In what way did he do that?

There was an election in the states in November.

Trump lost by the same margin he won by in 2016, which Trump himself labelled as a "landslide"."

I see and ty for that.

Did you miss the election results? "

He explained above and yes I did miss it too.

Did you miss the election results? He explained above and yes I did miss it too."

Ah well, try google, it is amazing

Did you miss the election results? He explained above and yes I did miss it too.

Ah well, try google, it is amazing "

Anyway, it was quiet fun what biden said lol.

Did you miss the election results? He explained above and yes I did miss it too.

Ah well, try google, it is amazing Anyway, it was quiet fun what biden said lol."

Sorry, I missed what he said

Ah well, try google, it is amazing Anyway, it was quiet fun what biden said lol.

Sorry, I missed what he said "

If you google the title of this thread you can see it.

Ah well, try google, it is amazing Anyway, it was quiet fun what biden said lol.

Sorry, I missed what he said If you google the title of this thread you can see it."

I googled ‘US presidents saying stupid things’ and something about drinking beach was at the top, did you mean that?

Sorry, I missed what he said If you google the title of this thread you can see it.

I googled ‘US presidents saying stupid things’ and something about drinking beach was at the top, did you mean that? "

No, not at all, google the title of this thread and then you will see biden saying it.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jul/11/joe-biden/no-trump-didnt-tell-americans-infected-coronavirus/

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jul/11/joe-biden/no-trump-didnt-tell-americans-infected-coronavirus/

"

You are right.... trump never explicitly said that people should drink bleach!...... his did muse out loud about people “injesting” bleach in some way... then looked at Dr Deborah Birxs, and asked if it could be investigated to see if it could work......

So right.... he was actually a very dangerous idiot with no filter control!

So if Biden is a bit “doderly” compared to that..... give me that anyday

"https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jul/11/joe-biden/no-trump-didnt-tell-americans-infected-coronavirus/

You are right.... trump never explicitly said that people should drink bleach!...... his did muse out loud about people “injesting” bleach in some way... then looked at Dr Deborah Birxs, and asked if it could be investigated to see if it could work......

So if Biden is a bit “doderly” compared to that..... give me that anyday"

You know as well as I do presidents always get misquotes and the media goes mad. So I just take it as a dumb misquote from both sides no matter who is sitting in the Whitehouse.

Sorry, I missed what he said If you google the title of this thread you can see it.

I googled ‘US presidents saying stupid things’ and something about drinking beach was at the top, did you mean that? No, not at all, google the title of this thread and then you will see biden saying it."

Ah yeah, o dear, what is it with American presidents, why are they so dumb ?

You know as well as I do presidents always get misquotes and the media goes mad. So I just take it as a dumb misquote from both sides no matter who is sitting in the Whitehouse."

In fairness. It wasn't just the dumb stuff Trump said, it wasn't just the time be boasted about remembering "person, woman, man, camera, TV". It was the 20,000 or so blatant lies he told.

You could say, well all politicians lie. But none to the extent Trump did. And none with such blatantly obvious lies

On top of that, Trump just kept telling everyone how great he is. And we all know, self praise is no praise.

Having said that, obviously Biden isn't perfect. He has a lot of ruthless policies, and the jury is still out on his environmental credentials. But he's made a positive start. Plus he doesn't call Mexicans r a pists.

"Did you also see it? I found it quite fun, it was during his first press conference since taking office declaring he “came to the us senate 120 years ago”, it seems that many are consirned about his health."

Hilarious watching dementia Joe try to string a sentence together or attempting to climb stairs

Just like orange woman bad, Jen Psaki, the P in president Biden is also silent.

You know as well as I do presidents always get misquotes and the media goes mad. So I just take it as a dumb misquote from both sides no matter who is sitting in the Whitehouse.

In fairness. It wasn't just the dumb stuff Trump said, it wasn't just the time be boasted about remembering "person, woman, man, camera, TV". It was the 20,000 or so blatant lies he told.

You could say, well all politicians lie. But none to the extent Trump did. And none with such blatantly obvious lies

On top of that, Trump just kept telling everyone how great he is. And we all know, self praise is no praise.

Having said that, obviously Biden isn't perfect. He has a lot of ruthless policies, and the jury is still out on his environmental credentials. But he's made a positive start. Plus he doesn't call Mexicans r a pists. "

Well we get a few more years of amusement. Just like in the past.

Hilarious watching dementia Joe try to string a sentence together or attempting to climb stairs

Just like orange woman bad, Jen Psaki, the P in president Biden is also silent. "

Old senile joe, can’t walk, can’t talk and he still thrashed Trump,

True, illegimate president Biden can't walk or talk but can certainly cheat and keep the millions rolling into the Biden crime family.

"True, illegimate president Biden can't walk or talk but can certainly cheat and keep the millions rolling into the Biden crime family."

Haha, wether he won legally or illegally he thrashed trump, when are they releasing the Kraken Dave??

"True, illegimate president Biden can't walk or talk but can certainly cheat and keep the millions rolling into the Biden crime family.

Haha, wether he won legally or illegally he thrashed trump, when are they releasing the Kraken Dave?? "

No Kraken just a manchin

"True, illegimate president Biden can't walk or talk but can certainly cheat and keep the millions rolling into the Biden crime family.

Haha, wether he won legally or illegally he thrashed trump, when are they releasing the Kraken Dave??

No Kraken just a manchin "

I was looking forward to the Kraken,

Haha, wether he won legally or illegally he thrashed trump, when are they releasing the Kraken Dave?? "

So winning illegally is fine No wonder the integrity of US elections is dead.

I don't know about any kraken flabtastic

No Kraken just a manchin

I was looking forward to the Kraken, "

Close enough baby kraken from the depths of the DNC. Ironic.

I don't know about any kraken flabtastic"

Yeah , it’s fine , after all, Trump won in 2016 illegally, there is no proof or evidence to back that claim up though, but I guess that doesn’t matter ?

No Kraken just a manchin

Close enough baby kraken from the depths of the DNC. Ironic."

Do you remember all the trumptards who thought they were going to get the election result over turned? Comedy gold

Yeah , it’s fine , after all, Trump won in 2016 illegally, there is no proof or evidence to back that claim up though, but I guess that doesn’t matter ? "

That's why voter ID being implemented. No more illegal voting.

Yeah , it’s fine , after all, Trump won in 2016 illegally, there is no proof or evidence to back that claim up though, but I guess that doesn’t matter ?

That's why voter ID being implemented. No more illegal voting. "

But there wasn't found to be any.

So it's already fair.

Unless you watch Crazy Frank's YouTube channel. In which case alien frogs installed Biden as president so he can usher in the new era of the Frog overlords.

That's why voter ID being implemented. No more illegal voting. "

We will see, it doesn’t matter now though, Trump is gone, he couldn’t even beat an old senile ‘sleepy joe ‘

So it's already fair.

Unless you watch Crazy Frank's YouTube channel. In which case alien frogs installed Biden as president so he can usher in the new era of the Frog overlords. "

People screamed illegal votes in 2016 and in 2020. Election integrity will be better off in 2024.

So it's already fair.

Unless you watch Crazy Frank's YouTube channel. In which case alien frogs installed Biden as president so he can usher in the new era of the Frog overlords.

People screamed illegal votes in 2016 and in 2020. Election integrity will be better off in 2024."

They will still be screaming illegal votes when the republicans lose again

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

The fox news website, of all places calls it a 'quip' and suggests Biden was joking...

So it's already fair.

People screamed illegal votes in 2016 and in 2020. Election integrity will be better off in 2024.

They will still be screaming illegal votes when the republicans lose again "

Wouldn't matter to me it would be fair.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

If Biden is so well liked by some of you for reasons other than anything but Trump, then can anyone explain why the Democratic Party didn’t get behind a more coherent and competent candidate? Why not Tulsi Gabbard or Pete Buttshisname? Why prop up the old guy with so little left in the tank?

"If Biden is so well liked by some of you for reasons other than anything but Trump, then can anyone explain why the Democratic Party didn’t get behind a more coherent and competent candidate? Why not Tulsi Gabbard or Pete Buttshisname? Why prop up the old guy with so little left in the tank?"

They were told to if they didn't gloom and doom. More time in the basement.

"If Biden is so well liked by some of you for reasons other than anything but Trump, then can anyone explain why the Democratic Party didn’t get behind a more coherent and competent candidate? Why not Tulsi Gabbard or Pete Buttshisname? Why prop up the old guy with so little left in the tank?"

Because they don't want anyone who will bring any meaningful change.

They want someone middle of the road who won't rock the boat. Keep the status quo.

Both parties exclusively represent their donors and big business.

"If Biden is so well liked by some of you for reasons other than anything but Trump, then can anyone explain why the Democratic Party didn’t get behind a more coherent and competent candidate? Why not Tulsi Gabbard or Pete Buttshisname? Why prop up the old guy with so little left in the tank?

They want someone middle of the road who won't rock the boat. Keep the status quo.

Both parties exclusively represent their donors and big business."

Yup you pick one. My new way of picking a candidate is going to be put their faces on a dartboard and maybe hit one or the other blindfolded. If I miss well no loss .

Mid terms going to be so much fun. The clock is ticking.

"If Biden is so well liked by some of you for reasons other than anything but Trump, then can anyone explain why the Democratic Party didn’t get behind a more coherent and competent candidate? Why not Tulsi Gabbard or Pete Buttshisname? Why prop up the old guy with so little left in the tank?

Yup you pick one. My new way of picking a candidate is going to be put their faces on a dartboard and maybe hit one or the other blindfolded. If I miss well no loss ."

Sounds reasonable.

The choice here between the main parties is similarly poor.

Yup you pick one. My new way of picking a candidate is going to be put their faces on a dartboard and maybe hit one or the other blindfolded. If I miss well no loss .

Sounds reasonable.

The choice here between the main parties is similarly poor."

Same status quo like I said when current administration took office. Just reversed now. Mentioned manchin months ago. Predictable. So I am happy with the status quo for the time being. So it's just bidens turn to be made fun of like every president before. Sit back relax eat popcorn and watch people lose their minds. Along with Joe.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Mid terms going to be so much fun. The clock is ticking."

You are right..... with the midterm map there is zero chance the republicans will win the senate..... republicans have way too much defending to do, and the only “danger” seat the democrats are defending are Warnocks seat in Georgia (no way they are losing that after all the voting rights backlash they are going to get.) and mark kellys seat in Arizona, problem is the Arizona GOP have gone full on crackers and are going to struggle to put up a decent candidate!)

The House is going to be the one to watch.......question will be how being this obstructionist to bidens agenda plays out.... and democrats reminding voters the republicans voted again covid relief, the upcoming infrastructure bill, ect ect.....

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Did you miss the election results? "

Well less than a third of the electorate voted for Biden so he didn’t really win

"Mid terms going to be so much fun. The clock is ticking.

You are right..... with the midterm map there is zero chance the republicans will win the senate..... republicans have way too much defending to do, and the only “danger” seat the democrats are defending are Warnocks seat in Georgia (no way they are losing that after all the voting rights backlash they are going to get.) and mark kellys seat in Arizona, problem is the Arizona GOP have gone full on crackers and are going to struggle to put up a decent candidate!)

The House is going to be the one to watch.......question will be how being this obstructionist to bidens agenda plays out.... and democrats reminding voters the republicans voted again covid relief, the upcoming infrastructure bill, ect ect....."

I see warnock retaining his seat. Casey is kind of in jeopardy. This midterms will probably be crazier then the presidency.

westerham

Biden has stumbled up the stairs again today. This stuff matters, internationally.

Less than a third of the electorate voted for him.

"Biden has stumbled up the stairs again today. This stuff matters, internationally.

Less than a third of the electorate voted for him."

What has that got to do with him stumbling up the stairs ?

westerham

"Biden has stumbled up the stairs again today. This stuff matters, internationally.

What has that got to do with him stumbling up the stairs ? "

Two separate paragraphs. It is possible to make two separate apposite points in one post.

What has that got to do with him stumbling up the stairs ?

Two separate paragraphs. It is possible to make two separate apposite points in one post."

Biden’s dog has bitten someone again.

"

Less than a third of the electorate voted for him."

Are you saying this in support of Biden?

You often mention another event which had less than a 1/3rd of the electorate vote for, as if it's a good thing.

"

You often mention another event which had less than a 1/3rd of the electorate vote for, as if it's a good thing."

I think he is trying to set a ‘trap’ .

westerham

"

You often mention another event which had less than a 1/3rd of the electorate vote for, as if it's a good thing.

I think he is trying to set a ‘trap’ . "

Your lack of an answer has already proved the point

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Mid terms going to be so much fun. The clock is ticking.

The House is going to be the one to watch.......question will be how being this obstructionist to bidens agenda plays out.... and democrats reminding voters the republicans voted again covid relief, the upcoming infrastructure bill, ect ect.....

I see warnock retaining his seat. Casey is kind of in jeopardy. This midterms will probably be crazier then the presidency."

Casey’s seat isn’t up till 24....... it is Toomeys seat that is up in 22 midterm’s and i think the dems easily flip it

"

I think he is trying to set a ‘trap’ .

Your lack of an answer has already proved the point "

What point, did you know the Biden is 78 years old and his wife is called Jill ?

By *rman82Man  over a year ago

Manchester

No Kraken just a manchin

Do you remember all the trumptards who thought they were going to get the election result over turned? Comedy gold "

Trump this, Trump that. Isn’t this post about Biden? Ah right yeh.. Orange Man Bad.

Well I guess that if less than a third voted for Biden then even less than a third voted for Trump so no harm done......

No Kraken just a manchin

Do you remember all the trumptards who thought they were going to get the election result over turned? Comedy gold

Trump this, Trump that. Isn’t this post about Biden? Ah right yeh.. Orange Man Bad."

Are you still crying ?

Manchester

No Kraken just a manchin

Trump this, Trump that. Isn’t this post about Biden? Ah right yeh.. Orange Man Bad.

Are you still crying ? "

Quite the opposite, pal. I’m loving life. I do feel kind of sorry for the people Biden has already been dropping bombs on though. But shhhh, we won’t talk about that, Orange Man Really Really Bad.

No Kraken just a manchin

Are you still crying ?

Quite the opposite, pal. I’m loving life. I do feel kind of sorry for the people Biden has already been dropping bombs on though. But shhhh, we won’t talk about that, Orange Man Really Really Bad."

Do you feel more, or less sorry for them than the people Trump bombed?

No Kraken just a manchin

Are you still crying ?

Quite the opposite, pal. I’m loving life. I do feel kind of sorry for the people Biden has already been dropping bombs on though. But shhhh, we won’t talk about that, Orange Man Really Really Bad."

Nevermind, I am sure you will get over it in a few years, chin up

Manchester

No Kraken just a manchin

Are you still crying ?

Quite the opposite, pal. I’m loving life. I do feel kind of sorry for the people Biden has already been dropping bombs on though. But shhhh, we won’t talk about that, Orange Man Really Really Bad.

Nevermind, I am sure you will get over it in a few years, chin up "

Yeh! Good one! You’ve got me.... but my dads bigger than your dad.

Manchester

No Kraken just a manchin

Are you still crying ?

Do you feel more, or less sorry for them than the people Trump bombed?"

About the same actually. Just remind how long it took Trump to drop his first bomb? And remind me how many he dropped in total? Then compare this to Biden. I reckon Bidens already winning... but yeh you and your mate are right. Orange Man Baddy Baddy Bad Man.

No Kraken just a manchin

Are you still crying ?

Nevermind, I am sure you will get over it in a few years, chin up

Yeh! Good one! You’ve got me.... but my dads bigger than your dad."

Go and give your red cap a cuddle

No Kraken just a manchin

Are you still crying ?

About the same actually. Just remind how long it took Trump to drop his first bomb? And remind me how many he dropped in total? Then compare this to Biden. I reckon Bidens already winning... but yeh you and your mate are right. Orange Man Baddy Baddy Bad Man. "

What are the ‘bombs dropped ‘ totals up to now?

Manchester

No Kraken just a manchin

Are you still crying ?

About the same actually. Just remind how long it took Trump to drop his first bomb? And remind me how many he dropped in total? Then compare this to Biden. I reckon Bidens already winning... but yeh you and your mate are right. Orange Man Baddy Baddy Bad Man.

What are the ‘bombs dropped ‘ totals up to now? "

I’m not sure. Orange Man Bad so he he probably didnt tell us. Surely Biden, being so transparent, he will probably let us all know when he’s finished. He might hold another press conference if we are lucky. Comedy Gold!

No Kraken just a manchin

Are you still crying ?

About the same actually. Just remind how long it took Trump to drop his first bomb? And remind me how many he dropped in total? Then compare this to Biden. I reckon Bidens already winning... but yeh you and your mate are right. Orange Man Baddy Baddy Bad Man. "

I did enjoy how you made an assumption about me. Then got confused about facts. Then got annoyed about it.

Seeing as you bring it up. Trump broke the record for the most bombs dropped on Afghanistan in 2019.

As one example.

Sure, Biden has the same foreign policy as Trump. Both are abhorrent. But to suggest Trump was less aggressive is just detached from reality.

No Kraken just a manchin

Are you still crying ?

I’m not sure. Orange Man Bad so he he probably didnt tell us. Surely Biden, being so transparent, he will probably let us all know when he’s finished. He might hold another press conference if we are lucky. Comedy Gold!"

Yeah, he might act like a baby and pretend he has been cheated if he loses an election as well, I doubt it though, at least you got to keep your red cap

And there was me thinking this was a thread speculating on Bidens senility.

Manchester

No Kraken just a manchin

Are you still crying ?

I’m not sure. Orange Man Bad so he he probably didnt tell us. Surely Biden, being so transparent, he will probably let us all know when he’s finished. He might hold another press conference if we are lucky. Comedy Gold!

Yeah, he might act like a baby and pretend he has been cheated if he loses an election as well, I doubt it though, at least you got to keep your red cap "

Don’t be silly! He won’t lose an election. If the left wing media don’t protect him enough then the dodgy ballot boxes will. Sorry I apologise, I’m talking about Biden, I know you only have eyes for Trump... he’s a Big Bad Orange Man, he’s bad. He’s not good, he’s a bad bad man! And he’s orange!

"And there was me thinking this was a thread speculating on Bidens senility. "

Lol true. They can't let orangeman go they have to have a baseline to judge someone with. Instead of the actual person themselves.

Manchester

No Kraken just a manchin

Are you still crying ?

I did enjoy how you made an assumption about me. Then got confused about facts. Then got annoyed about it.

Seeing as you bring it up. Trump broke the record for the most bombs dropped on Afghanistan in 2019.

As one example.

Sure, Biden has the same foreign policy as Trump. Both are abhorrent. But to suggest Trump was less aggressive is just detached from reality. "

Was anyone else dropping bombs on Afghanistan in 2019? Regardless it’s not a record I’d want.

To be quite honest, I couldn’t care less about either. All politicians are clowns, especially American ones. It’s hypocrisy I don’t like, it was the ‘let’s all slag Trump off in a Biden thread’ brigade! And you jumped right in! Says a lot really

No Kraken just a manchin

Are you still crying ?

As one example.

Sure, Biden has the same foreign policy as Trump. Both are abhorrent. But to suggest Trump was less aggressive is just detached from reality.

Was anyone else dropping bombs on Afghanistan in 2019? Regardless it’s not a record I’d want.

To be quite honest, I couldn’t care less about either. All politicians are clowns, especially American ones. It’s hypocrisy I don’t like, it was the ‘let’s all slag Trump off in a Biden thread’ brigade! And you jumped right in! Says a lot really "

Would have loved to see Biden debate Putin. Put it on pay per view like a MMA match.

Manchester

No Kraken just a manchin

Are you still crying ?

As one example.

To be quite honest, I couldn’t care less about either. All politicians are clowns, especially American ones. It’s hypocrisy I don’t like, it was the ‘let’s all slag Trump off in a Biden thread’ brigade! And you jumped right in! Says a lot really

Would have loved to see Biden debate Putin. Put it on pay per view like a MMA match. "

Ouch! That wouldn’t last long, Aldo Vs McGregor springs to mind.

No Kraken just a manchin

Are you still crying ?

As one example.

To be quite honest, I couldn’t care less about either. All politicians are clowns, especially American ones. It’s hypocrisy I don’t like, it was the ‘let’s all slag Trump off in a Biden thread’ brigade! And you jumped right in! Says a lot really "

What a stupid comment. You started the comparisons with Trump, then made up a load of bollocks about me. Then got annoyed about it.

Try to debate the issues instead of being angry about the assumptions you make about people.

No Kraken just a manchin

Are you still crying ?

As one example.

What a stupid comment. You started the comparisons with Trump, then made up a load of bollocks about me. Then got annoyed about it.

Try to debate the issues instead of being angry about the assumptions you make about people."

In fairness, the third poster down brought up Trump. Tangent went from there.

How much of Biden’s hesitancy speaking is due to his stutter?

It never used to be an issue when he spoke as a senator or the VP.

No Kraken just a manchin

Are you still crying ?

Yeah, he might act like a baby and pretend he has been cheated if he loses an election as well, I doubt it though, at least you got to keep your red cap

Don’t be silly! He won’t lose an election. If the left wing media don’t protect him enough then the dodgy ballot boxes will. Sorry I apologise, I’m talking about Biden, I know you only have eyes for Trump... he’s a Big Bad Orange Man, he’s bad. He’s not good, he’s a bad bad man! And he’s orange! "

"It never used to be an issue when he spoke as a senator or the VP. "

I’ve never heard him speak in Senate but have heard it said that he struggles to cope with the stutter. However, a stutter doesn’t influence the first words out of the mouth.

Manchester

No Kraken just a manchin

Are you still crying ?

As one example.

Try to debate the issues instead of being angry about the assumptions you make about people."

What on earth are you on about. Debate the what with whoooom?

I wasn’t debating with anybody. I simply asked if this was a post about Biden? And was there any need to keep banging the Trump drum. You then chose to comment on my comment, jumping in with your mate, banging on about how big and bad the orange man is. If you want a debate you’ve picked the wrong fella, I know what I think about most things, I’m comfortable with it... and I’ve long given up trying to convince people to think the same as me. Does you no good, give it a try! It’ll change your life.

No Kraken just a manchin

Are you still crying ?

As one example.

Try to debate the issues instead of being angry about the assumptions you make about people.

What on earth are you on about. Debate the what with whoooom?

I wasn’t debating with anybody. I simply asked if this was a post about Biden? And was there any need to keep banging the Trump drum. You then chose to comment on my comment, jumping in with your mate, banging on about how big and bad the orange man is. If you want a debate you’ve picked the wrong fella, I know what I think about most things, I’m comfortable with it... and I’ve long given up trying to convince people to think the same as me. Does you no good, give it a try! It’ll change your life.

"

» Add a new message to this topic