FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Headteacher attacks wokes

Headteacher attacks wokes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uliaChris OP   Couple  over a year ago

westerham

“Headteacher Katharine Birbalsingh accuses 'woke cultural racism' for 'mercilessly attacking' black conservatives who 'betray their leftist masters by daring to think for themselves' “

My top tip is always think for yourselves. Even “respected” sources come out with odd sounding stuff sometimes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"“Headteacher Katharine Birbalsingh accuses 'woke cultural racism' for 'mercilessly attacking' black conservatives who 'betray their leftist masters by daring to think for themselves' “

My top tip is always think for yourselves. Even “respected” sources come out with odd sounding stuff sometimes."

Well that helps us all. You’ve certainly cleared this one up...

westerham

Woke culture is insidious and is replacing learning

By *eparrain1Man  over a year ago

Stone

"“Headteacher Katharine Birbalsingh accuses 'woke cultural racism' for 'mercilessly attacking' black conservatives who 'betray their leftist masters by daring to think for themselves' “

My top tip is always think for yourselves. Even “respected” sources come out with odd sounding stuff sometimes.

Well that helps us all. You’ve certainly cleared this one up..."

Op is a professor , us plebs can not dispute his razor sharp clarity. He loves to quote.

Stone

"Woke culture is insidious and is replacing learning "

Such a fallacy!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Woke culture is insidious and is replacing learning

Such a fallacy! "

Stop being woke and trying to cancel the OP, who is just trying to cancel "woke culture" before "woke culture" cancels racism.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

My top tip is always think for yourselves. Even “respected” sources come out with odd sounding stuff sometimes."

Stone

Such a fallacy!

Stop being woke and trying to cancel the OP, who is just trying to cancel "woke culture" before "woke culture" cancels racism.

"

You can call me names as much as you want!! It just to cover lack of depth in your argument. Resorting to abuse as usual from the daily bile brigade..

Where the proofs? The data?

Such a fallacy!

You can call me names as much as you want!! It just to cover lack of depth in your argument. Resorting to abuse as usual from the daily bile brigade..

"

Accusations of Woke doesn't require proof. Just read the Daily mail for the truth.

westerham

Such a fallacy!

"

I’ve given you the quotes, you’ll either read it or you won’t because it doesn’t fit your prejudices.

Such a fallacy!

I’ve given you the quotes, you’ll either read it or you won’t because it doesn’t fit your prejudices. "

Quite right.

Anyone who doesn't condemned everyone for being woke every five minutes is just prejudice.

Read the Daily mail every day for the truth.

westerham

Such a fallacy!

I’ve given you the quotes, you’ll either read it or you won’t because it doesn’t fit your prejudices.

Quite right.

Anyone who doesn't condemned everyone for being woke every five minutes is just prejudice.

"

On the other hand some of us read all reputable sources, even opinions we disagree with, before forming conclusions.

Such a fallacy!

Quite right.

On the other hand some of us read all reputable sources, even opinions we disagree with, before forming conclusions.

"

That sounds like woke culture to me.

Just stick to the Daily Mail where it's safe.

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"Woke culture is insidious and is replacing learning "

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Colchester

Such a fallacy!

Quite right.

"

This in spades.... Sure a wokespokesman will accuse me of a racist statement for that one...

Colchester

The trouble with the wokes is that they pretend to applaud free speech yet if they are engaged with an alternative point of view then they can't close it down quick enough..

Free speech on their terms usually...

"The trouble with the wokes is that they pretend to applaud free speech yet if they are engaged with an alternative point of view then they can't close it down quick enough..

Free speech on their terms usually..."

Are you suggesting that "wokes" shouldn't be alert to injustice and racism? Or are you saying they can be, but they should just shut up about it?

Colchester

"The trouble with the wokes is that they pretend to applaud free speech yet if they are engaged with an alternative point of view then they can't close it down quick enough..

Are you suggesting that "wokes" shouldn't be alert to injustice and racism? Or are you saying they can be, but they should just shut up about it?"

No.. I am saying they can only debate on their own narrow views, terrified of challenge or different views and for some oddball reason promote some weird cancel culture...

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

Are you suggesting that "wokes" shouldn't be alert to injustice and racism? Or are you saying they can be, but they should just shut up about it?"

Can you read? They never said that...

Colchester

Are you suggesting that "wokes" shouldn't be alert to injustice and racism? Or are you saying they can be, but they should just shut up about it?

Can you read? They never said that... "

The wokes can read but not see, hear but not listen, read but not comprehend...

No.. I am saying they can only debate on their own narrow views, terrified of challenge or different views and for some oddball reason promote some weird cancel culture...

"

Why is it a problem for "wokes" to challenge racist views?

Can you read? They never said that... "

I can read. I asked them for clarification.

Is free speech only for people who are against non-racists?

Colchester

[Removed by poster at 06/04/21 22:08:52]

The works challenge anything they perceive to be racist however ridiculous."

Weird.

Who should determine how racist something is before it can be challenged?

It would be good to know when it's allowed to speak up, and when "the wokes" should stay quiet.

Colchester

Can you read? They never said that...

I can read. I asked them for clarification.

Is free speech only for people who are against non-racists?"

The wokes will find hate where non exists, racism where non exists, sexism where non exists...the list goes on...

Colchester

The works challenge anything they perceive to be racist however ridiculous.

Weird.

It would be good to know when it's allowed to speak up, and when "the wokes" should stay quiet."

The point is.. the wokes never stay quiet...

Weird.

It would be good to know when it's allowed to speak up, and when "the wokes" should stay quiet.

The point is.. the wokes never stay quiet..."

Should freedom of speech apply to everyone except "the wokes"?

Notts

Why is it a problem for "wokes" to challenge racist views?"

Why are you so racist?

Notts

Weird.

Should freedom of speech apply to everyone except "the wokes"?"

Why do you eat sheep?

Colchester

Weird.

Should freedom of speech apply to everyone except "the wokes"?"

Wokes do not want freedom of speech...they only want their version of the truth... Even on here...if they don't agree then people are told they are derailing a thread..

Why are you so racist?"

I'm not.

Notts

Sorry I thought we were just making any shit up lol

Notts

Why are you so racist?

I'm not."

That's what you say! Where's your proof! Sorry, just talking shit again

Weird.

Wokes do not want freedom of speech...they only want their version of the truth... Even on here...if they don't agree then people are told they are derailing a thread..

"

So what do you suggest "the wokes" do?

Notts

Perhaps we can actually debate what people actually say and not just make up what they say?

Why are you so racist?

I'm not.

That's what you say! Where's your proof! Sorry, just talking shit again"

Just trying to get some clarification from the chap implying that non-racists should not have freedom of speech.

Notts

Weird.

"

Exactly

Colchester

What tends to happen with the wokest of works is that any perceived slight is called hate speech, any comment on women's issues that throws up a challenge is called mysogeny...

It's the woke card..

Notts

Why are you so racist?

I'm not.

Just trying to get some clarification from the chap implying that non-racists should not have freedom of speech. "

Who are you accusing of being racist? Name them and give reason why

Colchester

It's this new woke of...

If your not for us then you must be against..

If you are not with us then you are part of the problem..

No.. I have my own problems and don't need your woke shame game nonsense...

Why are you so racist?

I'm not.

Just trying to get some clarification from the chap implying that non-racists should not have freedom of speech.

Who are you accusing of being racist? Name them and give reason why"

I'm not accusing anyone of being racist.

What on earth are you talking about?

Notts

Why are you so racist?

I'm not.

What on earth are you talking about?"

Well you know all the non racists apparently lol

westerham

Why are you so racist?

I'm not.

What on earth are you talking about?"

Well you do keep on saying “why are you against non racists” to everyone who asks you to apply a little more thought and a little less recitation.

Why are you so racist?

I'm not.

Well you do keep on saying “why are you against non racists” to everyone who asks you to apply a little more thought and a little less recitation.

"

You and the other chap are both ranting about non-racist people causing all these problems.

I'm just asking for some clarification. Seems reasonable to me. However if you guys prefer I can leave this thread to anti-anti-racists only.

Colchester

Why are you so racist?

I'm not.

You and the other chap are both ranting about non-racist people causing all these problems.

I'm just asking for some clarification. Seems reasonable to me. However if you guys prefer I can leave this thread to anti-anti-racists only.

"

Let it be so...

Notts

Why are you so racist?

I'm not.

"

Who's ranting? Which bloke? You refer to non racists which means you must know who is and who isn't with your mysterious powers lol

When children are leaving school full of knowledge about Isms and phobes and so on but can’t read or write properly or lack the ability to think critically you have to query what is going on. Good for her for being brave enough to challenge it. The woke culture does not appreciate being challenged based on what I see.

"What tends to happen with the wokest of works is that any perceived slight is called hate speech, any comment on women's issues that throws up a challenge is called mysogeny...

It's the woke card..

"

My personal favourite is If you don’t think like me you must be a fascist!!! Its disturbing

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

"When children are leaving school full of knowledge about Isms and phobes and so on but can’t read or write properly or lack the ability to think critically you have to query what is going on. Good for her for being brave enough to challenge it. The woke culture does not appreciate being challenged based on what I see."

Children are leaving school unable to read or write? Maybe the government - who have been responsible for education policy for the last 11 years - could do something about that.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"When children are leaving school full of knowledge about Isms and phobes and so on but can’t read or write properly or lack the ability to think critically you have to query what is going on. Good for her for being brave enough to challenge it. The woke culture does not appreciate being challenged based on what I see.

Children are leaving school unable to read or write? Maybe the government - who have been responsible for education policy for the last 11 years - could do something about that. "

Oh the irony

» Add a new message to this topic