Bahahaha. What nonsense.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Yes a lot more than that and on a lot more than £100,000

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

I think it was 10 when Blair came to power and over 20 when he left! What it is now fuck knows.... but I bet it's not less lol

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Should we only allow the private sector to pay the same? What do you think?

By *uliaChris OP   Couple  over a year ago

westerham

"Should we only allow the private sector to pay the same? What do you think?"

If someone generates a measurable benefit they should be paid accordingly. Bamford, Wheeler, Dyson employ tens of thousands in high skilled jobs.

Do you have any of those 3,000 council employees in mind generating enough benefit to justify a 100k plus salary?

Chudleigh

"Should we only allow the private sector to pay the same? What do you think?

If someone generates a measurable benefit they should be paid accordingly. Bamford, Wheeler, Dyson employ tens of thousands in high skilled jobs.

Do you have any of those 3,000 council employees in mind generating enough benefit to justify a 100k plus salary? "

Why not? Do you think they should all be on the living wage? Is this where the Tory’s are taking us...

westerham

Do you have any of those 3,000 council employees in mind generating enough benefit to justify a 100k plus salary?

Why not? Do you think they should all be on the living wage? Is this where the Tory’s are taking us... "

I asked if any of them were worth it? One example will do.

I don't vote Tory BTW.

Chudleigh

Why not? Do you think they should all be on the living wage? Is this where the Tory’s are taking us...

I don't vote Tory BTW. "

Who cares who you voted for, it is the Tory’s in power. In terms of are any of them worth it, I’m sure they are. Are all Private Sector employees earning over £100k worth it, I’m sure they are not. As the Public Sector employees will actually be paying their taxes, I am less concerned about them

upton wirral

"I think it was 10 when Blair came to power and over 20 when he left! What it is now fuck knows.... but I bet it's not less lol "
Every council chief executive has a salary of over £100,000 there are a lot of councils.

I have a cousin who is a borough council solicitor she earns well over a hundred thousand,she has to be paid that because of the high rates in private practice

westerham

I don't vote Tory BTW.

Who cares who you voted for, it is the Tory’s in power. In terms of are any of them worth it, I’m sure they are. Are all Private Sector employees earning over £100k worth it, I’m sure they are not. As the Public Sector employees will actually be paying their taxes, I am less concerned about them "

Unable to give one example, noted

Notts

the whole idea of working for a public body and getting paid big bucks is bullshit, private companies risk THEIR own money building a business and a brand that has to Generate sufficient income to pay THEIR employees.

walking into public office, with guaranteed TAX PAYER revenue and taking huge chunks of it as if you have actually made it happen is just a joke.

none of the council workers remortgaged their home to get the council up and running lol

By *ushtakerMan  over a year ago

Preston

I don’t think any councillor is worth £2000 per week

For max 39 hrs

They take away free parking in our town

Well paid for parking brings in revenue after all

Hang on can go to any supermarket and park for free

( they have free parking space at council house)

Local councillor been trading during lockdown

Yesterday open rest of shops shut till Monday

1 rule for 1 ect

Pension,car secretary ect on top off £2000 per week

Put job out to tender sure you’d get a taker at £500 per week

Even that is £12.50 per hr

Notts

ignoring daily mail lol local gov . co says 2400 on over 100 grand. I know some head teachers and police chiefs were becoming companies rather than employees to avoid tax.... and one head teacher awarded all the contracts to his companies or those owned by family etc

Its disgraceful and not a tory or labour thing but fat greedy pig club thing...

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Do you have any of those 3,000 council employees in mind generating enough benefit to justify a 100k plus salary? "

I would think the chief executives of most large councils are worth it as they have to deal with councillors who in many cases are as thick as two short planks.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

If you get a return on those wages with competence and service delivery then I’m all for it.

Greedy troughers not so much.

Notts

well when traffic wardens get a return no one is very happy

or fines for bus lanes

or car parking charges for land that is land owned by the people, us!

increase cost of brown bins

wow im such a successful manager

sack off old people that have too much sick....

im getting good at this lol they dont actually generate or make anything

pay bonus coppers for arrests? or perhaps for not arresting lol keep the figures down!

teachers who somehow get all their kids A levels....

they should do the job because they are paid to do it, all this bonus shit, do the school dinner ladies get a bonus if they do a few extra meals? or pay the lolly pop man on how many kids he gets across the road safely lol whats more important kids lives or revenue! lol

nurses worked their arses off, any bonus? oh no! but council boss sat in an office.....

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Fair play to them if they get that

Manchester

Look how many admin and managers there are in the NHS . The ratio is one admin to one front line . Ridiculous numbers. Any other service business would fold.

Then look how many of those admin are earning over £100k

The NHS is a money pit due to bad management.

A lot of those are definitely not worth it.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"ignoring daily mail lol local gov . co says 2400 on over 100 grand. I know some head teachers and police chiefs were becoming companies rather than employees to avoid tax.... and one head teacher awarded all the contracts to his companies or those owned by family etc

Its disgraceful and not a tory or labour thing but fat greedy pig club thing..."

is that not the case of them following the example set by our goverment time and again awarding themselves and thier friends and family big fat contracts sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander

Notts

"Look how many admin and managers there are in the NHS . The ratio is one admin to one front line . Ridiculous numbers. Any other service business would fold.

Then look how many of those admin are earning over £100k

The NHS is a money pit due to bad management.

A lot of those are definitely not worth it.

"

agree, jobs for the boys/girls, ive seen courses with 2 presenters and only one attendee! and they had 2 managers, junior and senior!

but if tax payers are happy with that, carry on lol but it is across board in many public sector areas.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Are on more than 100K a year?

3,000 apparently.

Bahahaha. What nonsense. "

If there are 11,930 local councils in the UK that is still only 1 person for every 4 local councils........

I am guessing there are going to be local metropolitan councils that will need people in specific roles that would demand that sort of rate

Notts

"ignoring daily mail lol local gov . co says 2400 on over 100 grand. I know some head teachers and police chiefs were becoming companies rather than employees to avoid tax.... and one head teacher awarded all the contracts to his companies or those owned by family etc

Its disgraceful and not a tory or labour thing but fat greedy pig club thing...is that not the case of them following the example set by our goverment time and again awarding themselves and thier friends and family big fat contracts sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander "

so we can all go on the rob because some others do? im saying shut it all down, the whole lot, stop protesting over a bloody statue and protest about something that will actually benefit the country!

Notts

3,000 apparently.

Bahahaha. What nonsense.

If there are 11,930 local councils in the UK that is still only 1 person for every 4 local councils........

I am guessing there are going to be local metropolitan councils that will need people in specific roles that would demand that sort of rate"

google....

darlington

Its disgraceful and not a tory or labour thing but fat greedy pig club thing...is that not the case of them following the example set by our goverment time and again awarding themselves and thier friends and family big fat contracts sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander

so we can all go on the rob because some others do? im saying shut it all down, the whole lot, stop protesting over a bloody statue and protest about something that will actually benefit the country!"

more protests

westerham

3,000 apparently.

Bahahaha. What nonsense.

I am guessing there are going to be local metropolitan councils that will need people in specific roles that would demand that sort of rate"

There are only 404 ‘principle’ councils

The 11,000 figure includes unpaid parish councils

Notts

Its disgraceful and not a tory or labour thing but fat greedy pig club thing...is that not the case of them following the example set by our goverment time and again awarding themselves and thier friends and family big fat contracts sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander

so we can all go on the rob because some others do? im saying shut it all down, the whole lot, stop protesting over a bloody statue and protest about something that will actually benefit the country! more protests "

well 3000 on 100k is 30 million? and lots are on more, coz i remember a council worker being on 250k when prime minster was on half that... so lets say an over spend of 15 million just on bosses wages, so if every council tax payer protested by under paying by a pound job done, no statues damaged, no marching..... just an idea...

darlington

so we can all go on the rob because some others do? im saying shut it all down, the whole lot, stop protesting over a bloody statue and protest about something that will actually benefit the country! more protests

well 3000 on 100k is 30 million? and lots are on more, coz i remember a council worker being on 250k when prime minster was on half that... so lets say an over spend of 15 million just on bosses wages, so if every council tax payer protested by under paying by a pound job done, no statues damaged, no marching..... just an idea..."

good idea but how do people go about dedicating a pound from there taxes ?

Notts

so we can all go on the rob because some others do? im saying shut it all down, the whole lot, stop protesting over a bloody statue and protest about something that will actually benefit the country! more protests

well 3000 on 100k is 30 million? and lots are on more, coz i remember a council worker being on 250k when prime minster was on half that... so lets say an over spend of 15 million just on bosses wages, so if every council tax payer protested by under paying by a pound job done, no statues damaged, no marching..... just an idea... good idea but how do people go about dedicating a pound from there taxes ? "

you pay council tax through your bank, you can control whats sent, just deduct an amount or with hold a payment until the frivolous over expenditure is curtailed... a few years back Nottingham had a re-brand, at our expense... decided it was called the big N lol cost a fortune, everyone took the piss and guess what.... its not known as the big N ! then they invested in the iceland bank... oops about 30 mill lost

the public are in effect shareholders, we should be able to hold OUR employees to account as no one else is! lol

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Lincolnshire has 16 County Councillors on £100k plus. For a population of just over a million people.

Some of the redundancy and bonus packages are pretty extraordinary as well.

Notts

"Lincolnshire has 16 County Councillors on £100k plus. For a population of just over a million people.

Some of the redundancy and bonus packages are pretty extraordinary as well. "

bet that pushes the average wage up!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't vote Tory BTW.

Who cares who you voted for, it is the Tory’s in power. In terms of are any of them worth it, I’m sure they are. Are all Private Sector employees earning over £100k worth it, I’m sure they are not. As the Public Sector employees will actually be paying their taxes, I am less concerned about them

Unable to give one example, noted "

Jason Kitcat .

Well worth the money .

Newcastle and Gateshead

3,000 apparently.

Bahahaha. What nonsense.

I am guessing there are going to be local metropolitan councils that will need people in specific roles that would demand that sort of rate

The 11,000 figure includes unpaid parish councils "

So if there are 400 principle councils in the uk... that would still mean there are only 7-8 people on average who make the 100k figure......that is still not a lot

Notts

I don't vote Tory BTW.

Jason Kitcat .

Well worth the money ."

Most computer companies will set your IT up for free lol you don't really need a special council member for it!

Personally I'm not even sure the computerisation of public organisations is a good thing, its made it so much easier for criminals to steal information on mass.

Notts

3,000 apparently.

Bahahaha. What nonsense.

So if there are 400 principle councils in the uk... that would still mean there are only 7-8 people on average who make the 100k figure......that is still not a lot "

You never googled it did you, localgov and itv have done work for you, around 2500 on 100k plus

Newcastle and Gateshead

3,000 apparently.

Bahahaha. What nonsense.

So if there are 400 principle councils in the uk... that would still mean there are only 7-8 people on average who make the 100k figure......that is still not a lot

You never googled it did you, localgov and itv have done work for you, around 2500 on 100k plus"

Okay then... 2500 people... 400 principle councils.... roughly 6 people per local council..... there! Lol

Notts

3,000 apparently.

Bahahaha. What nonsense.

You never googled it did you, localgov and itv have done work for you, around 2500 on 100k plus

Okay then... 2500 people... 400 principle councils.... roughly 6 people per local council..... there! Lol "

Oops, yes sorry, I read back to front lol

Still think it's a lot of people being paid more or same as prime minister! 6 pms per council !

"I think it was 10 when Blair came to power and over 20 when he left! What it is now fuck knows.... but I bet it's not less lol Every council chief executive has a salary of over £100,000 there are a lot of councils.

I have a cousin who is a borough council solicitor she earns well over a hundred thousand,she has to be paid that because of the high rates in private practice"

Solicitors are not as well paid as they used to be so I don't think many are on over £100,000. Private practice solicitors have had massive cutbacks on legal aid over the years which is their main source of income so unless they run their own business or representing the likes of Lewis Hamilton in court I don't think many would be on that amount

By *ete 1950555Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme Staffs

Lewis does get caught speeding most weekends.

westerham

I don't vote Tory BTW.

Jason Kitcat .

Well worth the money ."

Week long bin strike, pay cuts of £4,000 for refuse workers.... blimey

westerham

I don't vote Tory BTW.

Jason Kitcat .

Well worth the money .

Week long bin strike, pay cuts of £4,000 for refuse workers.... blimey "

And looks like Jason Kitkat was asleep at the wheel re the Brighton sheltered housing child abandonment tragedy last month

Manchester

"Lincolnshire has 16 County Councillors on £100k plus. For a population of just over a million people.

Some of the redundancy and bonus packages are pretty extraordinary as well. "

Do you mean county employees ?? Surely councillors aren’t on that sort of money ?

westerham

Do you mean county employees ?? Surely councillors aren’t on that sort of money ? "

Councillors.

Not that in terms of wasting public money it makes much difference, it all comes from the taxpayer.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Do you mean county employees ?? Surely councillors aren’t on that sort of money ? "

They call themselves Executives. The highest paid is on £154k.

Two years ago, one Executive left to persue " new challenges". He drew £43k for three months work, took £84k in compensation and £12k bonus!

westerham

Do you mean county employees ?? Surely councillors aren’t on that sort of money ?

They call themselves Executives. The highest paid is on £154k.

Two years ago, one Executive left to persue " new challenges". He drew £43k for three months work, took £84k in compensation and £12k bonus! "

Bet you he comes back next year as well

Some nurses are over £100,000 a year- are they worth it? Define ‘worth’.

Do a good job?

Highest level of responsibility?

Friends in high places?

Right school/religion/voting preference?

Equivalent to pay in the private sector?

All should be directly answerable to their employers but the phrase ‘If you pay peanuts you get monkeys’ comes to mind

westerham

"Some nurses are over £100,000 a year- are they worth it? Define ‘worth’.

Do a good job?

Highest level of responsibility?

Friends in high places?

Right school/religion/voting preference?

Equivalent to pay in the private sector?

All should be directly answerable to their employers but the phrase ‘If you pay peanuts you get monkeys’ comes to mind

"

I've no problem with skilled medics getting rewarded, but this thread is only about the 3,000 council workers on more than 100k per year.

No thread is ever ‘only about’ anything.

The point is a comparison to other jobs at the top of their ‘rank’ and accountability. Simple

westerham

"No thread is ever ‘only about’ anything.

The point is a comparison to other jobs at the top of their ‘rank’ and accountability. Simple "

Uh? Ok

Notts

The point is a comparison to other jobs at the top of their ‘rank’ and accountability. Simple

Uh? Ok "

mike tyson got paid £300,000 per second for one fight, but who could have replaced him? he generated the income.

You could replace all those council workers for less money tomorrow... easy!

people on many councils earning more than the prime minister! theres the comparison, how can that be right? lol

Hmmmm you really want that answered?

Notts

are a lot of the lefties on this site on the gravy train? i think they might be! choo choo lol

I don't vote Tory BTW.

Jason Kitcat .

Well worth the money .

Most computer companies will set your IT up for free lol you don't really need a special council member for it!

Personally I'm not even sure the computerisation of public organisations is a good thing, its made it so much easier for criminals to steal information on mass."

What a load of old tosh .

A friend set up & ran the security system for Hackney Council .

A 3 year contract worth £600k .

He is now in China running some high end sh*te For Eton School in China . Absolutely Minted . He left a huge computer company to work for the council as it tripled his wages for the 3 years .

I don't vote Tory BTW.

Jason Kitcat .

Well worth the money .

And looks like Jason Kitkat was asleep at the wheel re the Brighton sheltered housing child abandonment tragedy last month "

He left years ago

Notts

I don't vote Tory BTW.

Jason Kitcat .

Well worth the money .

Personally I'm not even sure the computerisation of public organisations is a good thing, its made it so much easier for criminals to steal information on mass.

He is now in China running some high end sh*te For Eton School in China . Absolutely Minted . He left a huge computer company to work for the council as it tripled his wages for the 3 years .

"

so he wasnt a council employee? he had a contract with the council, they contracted the work out to supply and set up the system?... which is completely different!

I don't vote Tory BTW.

Jason Kitcat .

Well worth the money .

so he wasnt a council employee? he had a contract with the council, they contracted the work out to supply and set up the system?... which is completely different!"

Yup he was A council Employee .

It was a 3 year contract of employment as head of tekky sh*t .

He worked at the town hall building

Systems for the council . He created jobs for others who now use what

He set up .

Its what councils who employ high fliers do . Employ them as Council Staff for 2 3 5 years depending on what is needed .

Sorry to burst your bubble .

Good effort though .

Notts

I don't vote Tory BTW.

Jason Kitcat .

Well worth the money .

so he wasnt a council employee? he had a contract with the council, they contracted the work out to supply and set up the system?... which is completely different!

He set up .

Its what councils who employ high fliers do . Employ them as Council Staff for 2 3 5 years depending on what is needed .

Good effort though .

"

If he was on contract he didn't have pension or paid leave... etc a short term contract is not the same... sorry

And it's not my bubble lol if people are happy to see their council tax wasted I'm fine with that lol its not a competition with me personally! Lol

I don't vote Tory BTW.

Jason Kitcat .

Well worth the money .

He set up .

Good effort though .

If he was on contract he didn't have pension or paid leave... etc a short term contract is not the same... sorry

And it's not my bubble lol if people are happy to see their council tax wasted I'm fine with that lol its not a competition with me personally! Lol "

He wasnt on Contract .

He was Salaried , he was employed to set up what the council wanted him to do . He had paid leave .

He didnt want to do a private contract , so they agreed to a Salaried position .

As for him sabing Hackney council £3.5 million a year , i Think they got great value from him .

Another Council worker on 100k+ a year worth his weight in gold .

Except he was a skinny b*st*rd .

Popping your bubble is like having a

Piece of bubble wrap , endless fun

Notts

I don't vote Tory BTW.

Jason Kitcat .

Well worth the money .

He set up .

Good effort though .

And it's not my bubble lol if people are happy to see their council tax wasted I'm fine with that lol its not a competition with me personally! Lol

He wasnt on Contract .

He was Salaried , he was employed to set up what the council wanted him to do . He had paid leave .

He didnt want to do a private contract , so they agreed to a Salaried position .

As for him sabing Hackney council £3.5 million a year , i Think they got great value from him .

Another Council worker on 100k+ a year worth his weight in gold .

Except he was a skinny b*st*rd .

Popping your bubble is like having a

Piece of bubble wrap , endless fun

"

You can't employ someone and say, but you'll be sacked in 3 years! He was on contract..... but think what you like... my bubble is in tact, my council tax hasn't changed.... and I don't need to brag about my life style

westerham

I don't vote Tory BTW.

Jason Kitcat .

Well worth the money .

And looks like Jason Kitkat was asleep at the wheel re the Brighton sheltered housing child abandonment tragedy last month

He left years ago

"

You might want to let him know because he thinks he still works there, he must feel a right fool turning up to the office every day.

upton wirral

Uh? Ok

mike tyson got paid £300,000 per second for one fight, but who could have replaced him? he generated the income.

You could replace all those council workers for less money tomorrow... easy!

people on many councils earning more than the prime minister! theres the comparison, how can that be right? lol "

True Boris earned more as mayor of London than he does as PM

I don't vote Tory BTW.

Jason Kitcat .

Well worth the money .

He left years ago

You might want to let him know because he thinks he still works there, he must feel a right fool turning up to the office every day. "

No thats just you

One sentence: Jason Kitcat (jasonkitcat.com) is a champion for digital transformation and passionate about using technology for good. He is currently Director of Digital, Data & Technology at the Department for International Trade, part of the UK Government.

As of May 2015 I have stepped away from active party politics. I am no longer a member of any political party.

Leader of the Council, Brighton & Hove City Council (May 2012- May 2015)

https://jasonkitcat.com/about/resume/

westerham

I don't vote Tory BTW.

Jason Kitcat .

Well worth the money .

He left years ago

You might want to let him know because he thinks he still works there, he must feel a right fool turning up to the office every day.

No thats just you

One sentence: Jason Kitcat (jasonkitcat.com) is a champion for digital transformation and passionate about using technology for good. He is currently Director of Digital, Data & Technology at the Department for International Trade, part of the UK Government.

As of May 2015 I have stepped away from active party politics. I am no longer a member of any political party.

"

So in fact your reply two days ago specifically answering about councillors was nonsense then

I don't vote Tory BTW.

Jason Kitcat .

Well worth the money .

He left years ago

No thats just you

So in fact your reply two days ago specifically answering about councillors was nonsense then "

Nope you didnt put a time frame on it .

This story has been floating around since 2018 .

You still riding the Kiddies bike ?

Very worrying very worrying indeed as Rick might say to Morty,

I know people whod call the police on a

grown man riding around on a kiddies bike !

westerham

I don't vote Tory BTW.

Jason Kitcat .

Well worth the money .

He left years ago

No thats just you

So in fact your reply two days ago specifically answering about councillors was nonsense then

grown man riding around on a kiddies bike !"

The OP says how many ARE on 100K.

Not WERE.

These are simple concepts. Please double check before posting in my quality threads in future. Thanks.

I don't vote Tory BTW.

Jason Kitcat .

Well worth the money .

He left years ago

No thats just you

Not WERE.

These are simple concepts. Please double check before posting in my quality threads in future. Thanks. "

I didnt answer the OP .

I just named a name . There was no timescale in that

particular post.

I just named a council worker who earned more than a £100k .

Quality threads ?

You should be careful what you post on T'internet , even if its only here in Fab .

It doesnt go away you know , there are people who are very interested in what you wrote on another thread .

westerham

I don't vote Tory BTW.

Jason Kitcat .

Well worth the money .

He left years ago

No thats just you

Not WERE.

These are simple concepts. Please double check before posting in my quality threads in future. Thanks.

I didnt answer the OP .

I just named a name . There was no timescale in that

particular post.

I just named a council worker who earned more than a £100k .

Quality threads ?

You should be careful what you post on T'internet , even if its only here in Fab .

It doesnt go away you know , there are people who are very interested in what you wrote on another thread .

"

Bahahahaha

No idea which of my many thought provoking posts you are referring to but I stand by all of it.

You’re not another of those wannabe tough guys are you, been a few of those on fab recently.

Manchester

I don’t know the answer here so a genuine question.

Being a magistrate you are given tariffs for sentencing set by central government and each case you are advised on the tariffs. So even if you want to hand out 10 years you can only give 6months as that’s the set tariff.

So my question is, Are wages for chief executives and leasing local civil servants set by central government based on size of council population, complexity of role etc?

This would make sense when you see how badly some councils are run but the salaries are still high so not performance related.

Anyone know?

By *rystal DreamtimeTV/TS  over a year ago

horsham

[Removed by poster at 11/04/21 22:43:36]

"I don’t think any councillor is worth £2000 per week

For max 39 hrs

They take away free parking in our town

Well paid for parking brings in revenue after all

Hang on can go to any supermarket and park for free

( they have free parking space at council house)

Local councillor been trading during lockdown

Yesterday open rest of shops shut till Monday

1 rule for 1 ect

Pension,car secretary ect on top off £2000 per week

Put job out to tender sure you’d get a taker at £500 per week

Even that is £12.50 per hr "

Elected Councillors do not get paid a salary but do get expenses. The Executives employed do.

"

Bahahahaha

No idea which of my many thought provoking posts you are referring to but I stand by all of it.

You’re not another of those wannabe tough guys are you, been a few of those on fab recently. "

The one where you claimed bot to own a Car, but that you ride around on a Childs bike , do you have a bag of sweets that you offer out as well ?

Sounds like a very suspect character to me .

Especially if you claim to " Stand by it " !

westerham

"

Bahahahaha

You’re not another of those wannabe tough guys are you, been a few of those on fab recently.

The one where you claimed bot to own a Car, but that you ride around on a Childs bike , do you have a bag of sweets that you offer out as well ?

"

You don't think you might be taking forum posts a little too literally?

"

Bahahahaha

You don't think you might be taking forum posts a little too literally? "

You think i take things literally ?

The Sh*te that you post here evry day is what I ignore .

Its.the.little nuggets that pop out every.now.& then that shows what you are

As I Said before , be careful what you write on tbe T'internet ,

People are trawling through it everyday & it only needs

A simple mistake to ruin a Life .

You wouldn't want to end up in that position ,

Then again maybe you would .

» Add a new message to this topic