FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > KILLER MUM

KILLER MUM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ula OP   Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

Teen mum who left baby to starve to death for six-day bender on 18th birthday ‘had abandoned daughter 11 TIMES before’

Is manslaughter enough.?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Teen mum who left baby to starve to death for six-day bender on 18th birthday ‘had abandoned daughter 11 TIMES before’

Is manslaughter enough.? "

no not enough no doubt was probably known to ss aswell.personaly would sterelise the fucker before she allowed to walk the streets again.no doubt someone will be along soon to call me a monster

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its a different one because manslaughter doesn't seem enough but murder has to be intentional and pre meditated and although her actions where neglectful and abhorrent im not sure what she did fits the definition of murder.

borehamwood

"Its a different one because manslaughter doesn't seem enough but murder has to be intentional and pre meditated and although her actions where neglectful and abhorrent im not sure what she did fits the definition of murder. "
i dunno she left the child alone numerous times before seems it was only a matter of time before something bad happend

"Its a different one because manslaughter doesn't seem enough but murder has to be intentional and pre meditated and although her actions where neglectful and abhorrent im not sure what she did fits the definition of murder. i dunno she left the child alone numerous times before seems it was only a matter of time before something bad happend"

Agreed but I don't think she intended for the child to die.

Abhorrent behaviour and I hope she stays in prison for a very long time and whilst I don't agree with anyone being sterilised by force ever! I do think she should never be able to bring up a child.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Teen mum who left baby to starve to death for six-day bender on 18th birthday ‘had abandoned daughter 11 TIMES before’

No life and why was she not doctored and locked up before this?

borehamwood

"Its a different one because manslaughter doesn't seem enough but murder has to be intentional and pre meditated and although her actions where neglectful and abhorrent im not sure what she did fits the definition of murder. i dunno she left the child alone numerous times before seems it was only a matter of time before something bad happend

Abhorrent behaviour and I hope she stays in prison for a very long time and whilst I don't agree with anyone being sterilised by force ever! I do think she should never be able to bring up a child. "

I do have to disagree with you on that.had a girl on estate i grew up on had all four kids taken off her and they were adopted since then shes had three more all taken off her.some peeps need there tubes tied i wouldnt of trusted her to look after a dog let alone kids

"Its a different one because manslaughter doesn't seem enough but murder has to be intentional and pre meditated and although her actions where neglectful and abhorrent im not sure what she did fits the definition of murder. i dunno she left the child alone numerous times before seems it was only a matter of time before something bad happend

Abhorrent behaviour and I hope she stays in prison for a very long time and whilst I don't agree with anyone being sterilised by force ever! I do think she should never be able to bring up a child.

I do have to disagree with you on that.had a girl on estate i grew up on had all four kids taken off her and they were adopted since then shes had three more all taken off her.some peeps need there tubes tied i wouldnt of trusted her to look after a dog let alone kids"

She didn't get pregnant on her own so shall we snip the guys too as they are complicit aren't they?

I do have to disagree with you on that.had a girl on estate i grew up on had all four kids taken off her and they were adopted since then shes had three more all taken off her.some peeps need there tubes tied i wouldnt of trusted her to look after a dog let alone kids

She didn't get pregnant on her own so shall we snip the guys too as they are complicit aren't they? "

You beat me too it.

borehamwood

She didn't get pregnant on her own so shall we snip the guys too as they are complicit aren't they? "

If the father was still part ofthe setup yea withouta doubt if not then no.she decided to have the kid so ahould of looked after it not treated it as an inconvenience.dont want the responsibility easy answer is dont have the kid

She didn't get pregnant on her own so shall we snip the guys too as they are complicit aren't they?

If the father was still part ofthe setup yea withouta doubt if not then no.she decided to have the kid so ahould of looked after it not treated it as an inconvenience.dont want the responsibility easy answer is dont have the kid"

Wow! So the father has no responsibility whatsoever?

If the father was still part ofthe setup yea withouta doubt if not then no.she decided to have the kid so ahould of looked after it not treated it as an inconvenience.dont want the responsibility easy answer is dont have the kid"

Just saying she couldn't have done so without a man who is every bit as responsible for birth control as a woman is so could be argued he cared even less.

If the father was still part ofthe setup yea withouta doubt if not then no.she decided to have the kid so ahould of looked after it not treated it as an inconvenience.dont want the responsibility easy answer is dont have the kid

Wow! So the father has no responsibility whatsoever?"

Seems not

borehamwood

Wow! So the father has no responsibility whatsoever?"

They father isnt the one who carrys the child if a woman dosent want the responsibilty of being a parent she canend the ptegnancy.and aa for the woman who i grew up with dont you think the resonsible thing to have done after the first four kids were taken off her would of been to make sure she couldnt have anymore that would end up in the care system.oh well im sure once this ones done her prison time she can have another one she can not give a fuck about

They father isnt the one who carrys the child if a woman dosent want the responsibilty of being a parent she canend the ptegnancy.and aa for the woman who i grew up with dont you think the resonsible thing to have done after the first four kids were taken off her would of been to make sure she couldnt have anymore that would end up in the care system.oh well im sure once this ones done her prison time she can have another one she can not give a fuck about"

You're taking me out of context. I do not condone child neglect or abuse of any sort however, you're knee jerk reaction while understandable is not addressing the full issue. You speak as though the father has no responsibility, that a woman should opt for ending a pregnancy because he couldn't be arsed taking precautions, see where I'm coming from now? A child is the absolute responsibility of both people involved in creating it. Yes a woman carries it but.... He put it there.

borehamwood

They father isnt the one who carrys the child if a woman dosent want the responsibilty of being a parent she canend the ptegnancy.and aa for the woman who i grew up with dont you think the resonsible thing to have done after the first four kids were taken off her would of been to make sure she couldnt have anymore that would end up in the care system.oh well im sure once this ones done her prison time she can have another one she can not give a fuck about

You're taking me out of context. I do not condone child neglect or abuse of any sort however, you're knee jerk reaction while understandable is not addressing the full issue. You speak as though the father has no responsibility, that a woman should opt for ending a pregnancy because he couldn't be arsed taking precautions, see where I'm coming from now? A child is the absolute responsibility of both people involved in creating it. Yes a woman carries it but.... He put it there. "

Im not disagreeing that it takes two to make a child i know ive got two daughters of 9 and 29 what im saying is if a women doaent want the responsibilty of bringing it up its well within her grasp of not having it a man cant have an abortion after all

You're taking me out of context. I do not condone child neglect or abuse of any sort however, you're knee jerk reaction while understandable is not addressing the full issue. You speak as though the father has no responsibility, that a woman should opt for ending a pregnancy because he couldn't be arsed taking precautions, see where I'm coming from now? A child is the absolute responsibility of both people involved in creating it. Yes a woman carries it but.... He put it there.

Im not disagreeing that it takes two to make a child i know ive got two daughters of 9 and 29 what im saying is if a women doaent want the responsibilty of bringing it up its well within her grasp of not having it a man cant have an abortion after all"

But surely if he doesn't want a child it's a lot simpler to make sure he doesn't impregnate a woman than her getting an abortion?

borehamwood

Im not disagreeing that it takes two to make a child i know ive got two daughters of 9 and 29 what im saying is if a women doaent want the responsibilty of bringing it up its well within her grasp of not having it a man cant have an abortion after all

But surely if he doesn't want a child it's a lot simpler to make sure he doesn't impregnate a woman than her getting an abortion? "

In an ideal world your right but that dosent exist dosent change the fact if the woman dosent want the responsibility of being a parent and would rather go get pissed with her mates there are options open to her that will let her continue partying

But surely if he doesn't want a child it's a lot simpler to make sure he doesn't impregnate a woman than her getting an abortion?

In an ideal world your right but that dosent exist dosent change the fact if the woman dosent want the responsibility of being a parent and would rather go get pissed with her mates there are options open to her that will let her continue partying"

LOL we should agree just to disagree, you are missing my point completely

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

no is it fuck if ad been the dad it be differ t

borehamwood

In an ideal world your right but that dosent exist dosent change the fact if the woman dosent want the responsibility of being a parent and would rather go get pissed with her mates there are options open to her that will let her continue partying

LOL we should agree just to disagree, you are missing my point completely "

fair enough i not looking for an argument and i do understand about the guy taking precautions also but that fact remains the bloke dosent carry the child so the female is ultimatley the one who decides if she keeps it or not.belive me i know how hard it is bringing up kids luckily for me both my exs are good mums and we have both always put our kids before our own wants and needs.just saying if u dont want the responsibility if u get pregnant there are options open to the female rather than having a kid thats more of an inconvenience rather than a child thats wanted

LOL we should agree just to disagree, you are missing my point completely fair enough i not looking for an argument and i do understand about the guy taking precautions also but that fact remains the bloke dosent carry the child so the female is ultimatley the one who decides if she keeps it or not.belive me i know how hard it is bringing up kids luckily for me both my exs are good mums and we have both always put our kids before our own wants and needs.just saying if u dont want the responsibility if u get pregnant there are options open to the female rather than having a kid thats more of an inconvenience rather than a child thats wanted"

I'm not arguing either honey but I am right lolol

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Quite possible the Father doesn't know he has fathered a child! Nevertheless if she had form for child neglect/abandonment why had social services not taken the child from her before tragedy struck

borehamwood

Quite possible the Father doesn't know he has fathered a child! Nevertheless if she had form for child neglect/abandonment why had social services not taken the child from her before tragedy struck"

Because social services fall over themselves to make excuses for them sort of people then roll out the same old excuse that we will learn from our mistakes so it dosent happen again.....well until the next time it happens.the girl i grew up with should of had hers taken away years before they actually were because they were more concerned about helping the mum rather than doing what was best for the kids

Quite possible the Father doesn't know he has fathered a child! Nevertheless if she had form for child neglect/abandonment why had social services not taken the child from her before tragedy struck"

If he'd taken responsibilities then he'd not have to worry about it and yes, I know it's not 100% but I'm speaking in general terms not semantics... Where were her family, why did she run away at 14, what parenting role model did she have, social services can only do so much. So many questions and again, I'm not saying what she did was right, no way am I but to simply say sterilise her is not the answer, that's my point.

» Add a new message to this topic